Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't pull away. Instead, she kissed me back. Her mouth was sweet with a hint of coffee from all the Sambuca. I got bold and reached between her legs. She let me touch her pussy through her underwear and didn't even mind when I worked my hand inside her panties and started to twist her curls around my fingers. She was very hairy. I don't think she'd ever trimmed her pussy. I asked her if I could lick her out: told her I wanted more than anything to taste her pussy and to make her come with my tongue.

She was trembling with nervous excitement but she spread her legs and let me slide down to her pussy. She was really musky: We'd danced all evening. Her crotch was so warm and moist. Her juices tasted far more tangy than mine. It was wonderful for a few seconds but I'd barely begun when she pushed my face away and clamped her legs shut."

"And you gave up?" I was rock hard again listening to Katharina's tale of her first and only lesbian encounter.

"Not right away. I begged her to let me do it to her. I said it was ok if she didn't want to do it to me, just so she'd let me lick her again but she just got more upset, the more I pressed the point. I had to shut up to stop her getting out of the bed and leaving. So I said ok, we should just go to sleep. Then I lay awake waiting for her to go to sleep so I could masturbate. I was so wet."

"And did you? Masturbate?" I put my hand between Katharina's legs. She was wet now too.

"Yes. Gently, trying to be quiet so as not to disturb Marta. I thought about her hairy pussy, it's strong, spicy smell and tangy taste -- still on my tongue. I thought about how I'd have licked her until she came and then licked up all her sweet juices. I thought about how naughty I was being, touching myself while she slept beside me.

I came quickly and quite quietly but not quietly enough. Marta woke up. I didn't know she was awake until I'd finished coming. She made me jump when she asked me had I finished? I told her yes and sorry but I just had to or I'd never get to sleep.

She turned over then and snuggled up to me, cuddling me. She said sorry too. Sorry for not being able to go through with it and would we still be friends?

I said we'd always be friends and it was all ok, then we did fall asleep."

"Are you still friends?"

"Not as close as we were. Marta was really weird about it again in the morning, when we were sober. She accused me of taking advantage of her. We didn't talk for months but we do now, occasionally. I still like her very much. Marta is a good person and if I could undo what we did, I would."

"Which makes you a good person too. Was it just Marta? Or do you find any other girls attractive?" I was thinking Helen would have a whale of a time with Katharina.

"I like some girls that way. Not many. Marta was the only one I tried to have sex with." She was non-committal.

"How would you feel if I invited Helen and her girlfriend to visit Costa Rica? Would you like to try again?" Oh please!

"If you told me to, I'd do it, Daddy." She got suddenly and totally submissive. Like the beach masturbation, she wanted me to make her do it so she had an excuse for her bad behaviour.

"Very well, Katharina. I'll let her come and play with you sometime soon."

"When, Daddy?" She was sliding up against me, her thighs wide enough that my fingers had managed to slip inside her pussy while we talked. Now I could feel it squeezing them tighter as she showed her interest in my suggestion.

"Tomorrow, I'll head home. I shall ask her then."

"You're going home tomorrow?" She didn't sound happy about that.

"I'm afraid so. I have a lot to do in New York. But I have been thinking about what to do with you."

"What to do with me?"

"Yes. If you'd like, I thought I might keep you as a lover. You could stay here, in the bungalow. Officially, you could continue to be paid as the housekeeper but, unofficially..." I figured if B could 'adopt' a pet student, then so could I. Eric's household didn't have a true submissive either. Katharina might make an interesting addition.

"Really, Daddy?" She sat up, looking very excited and nearly dislodging my probing fingers.

"As long as you don't mind being shared around my family."

"With Helen?"

"And B and Eric. Katharina. Don't decide too quickly. Having half a dozen lovers isn't everyone's cup of tea. And Eric will probably want to photograph you."

"He takes very beautiful pictures." Katharina had spent a good deal of time looking at the prints I'd hung when I first got here. She seemed fascinated by them.

"He does and I would want you to pose for him."

"If you want me to, Daddy, I'll do it all." Again, she was using me as permission to indulge herself. Not a problem.

"Ok. Go and get my camera. It's on the console table in the lobby." I pulled out my fingers and pushed her gently away from me.

Startled but obedient, Katharina said "Yes, Daddy." And clambered quickly off the bed, running to fetch the camera. She was gone barely long enough for me to suck her juices off my fingers. "Here it is, Daddy." She bounced onto the bed, tits wobbling enticingly, reminding me why I'd first noticed her. They really were quite lovely tits.

I only have a pocket camera: I leave the serious stuff with DSLRs to Eric. But this little Nikon does do a passable job of recording video as well as taking pictures. It has a microphone too. I switched the camera on and turned it to video mode.

"Katharina, I'd like you to masturbate again. Introduce yourself to Helen and show her what you can do." I pointed the camera at her face first.

"...Hello Helen. I'm Katharina and I'd like... That is, will you please share your Daddy with me..." She blushed the whole time, but her fingers were instantly knuckle-deep in her pussy. I pointed the camera down there.

"Good. Now lie back and show Helen just how wet you are, thinking about her sweet pussy grinding against yours." I instructed from behind the camera.

"Yes, Daddy." She laid back, pulling her knees up and wide, either side of her lovely, big tits. Her sticky, bald pussy and her recently so welcoming ass were perfectly framed on the camera's screen. She peeled open her labia like the sticky calyx of a ripe fig to show me, and ultimately all my family, the rich vermilion of her inner lips and the dark hole of her vulva. I stayed quiet and held the camera steady, waiting for Katharina to decide what to do to herself. I didn't have long to wait.

Katharina slid both her index fingers into her pussy and eased it wide open. Pearlescent juice oozed and bubbled as I zoomed in with the camera. She held herself open a few seconds longer then withdrew one hand and dropped it to her ass, slipping a well-lubricated digit past her sphincter, all the way into her bottom in one quick motion. "Daddy fucked me here just before. Oh, Helen... I'd love to lick you while he does that to me again...I'd lick your pussy and your ass for you while Daddy comes inside me, then hope you'd do the same to me... would you like to lick me, Helen?" She said, pumping her fingers in and out of both orifices in unison as she really got into the idea of being with Helen.

I kept quiet and let her mind wander in the direction of my daughter's divine body.

Katharina continued her soliloquy and masturbation. "I would lick your pussy until it was perfectly clean again after Daddy fucks you." Her fingers were pumping in and out of her body faster now. "I'd savour every trace of his come from inside your pussy... and your asshole. Daddy says you'll like that... having your ass licked... You could be my mistress and I'd be very obedient."

"Not mistress." I corrected her. "I'll spank you both, if you're naughty."

"Sorry, Daddy." Katharina looked over the top of the camera at me. She looked quite contrite.

"Show Helen how many fingers you can use." I prompted, eager to see that myself.

"Yes, Daddy." Katharina eased her ring fingers in alongside her index fingers, then swiftly followed them with a third finger in each hole. She didn't slow down much and I hoped the microphone was picking up the slurping sounds her pussy was making because I could hear it clearly and it was really turning me on.

"What else would you do with Helen?"

"Anything... Anything you want me to do, Daddy." Katharina was having difficulty speaking. Her climax was upon her. She pumped her fingers hard into her body, the convulsions of her orgasm squeezing that pearly fluid out past her fingers to ooze down over her stretched sphincter. "Ayee!...I'm coming, Daddy!"

In a momentary lapse of coordination, her fingers slipped out of her ass, leaving it gaping. It was too open an invitation to ignore. Putting the camera aside, hopefully at an angle to still capture some of the action, I shuffled closer and lifted Katharina's hips, pushing my aching hard-on straight through her slowly contracting anus and as deeply as I could go in her rectum.

"Yes Daddy... Fuck my ass." She moaned and frigged herself as her orgasm came to an end.

I pumped slowly and rhythmically into her ass, enjoying being bareback this time. "Hold the camera." I urged.

"Yes Daddy." Katharina picked it up and pointed it at the conjunction of our bodies. "Fuck my ass again, please Daddy." She was talkative again. "Ooh that feels so good... but its naughty, isn't it?"

"Yes. It's very naughty." I was clenching my teeth and my buttocks, trying to hold onto my load as long as possible while ramming my cock into her as forcefully as I could manage in this position.

"Will you spank me for being naughty?" She asked.

"Probably."

"Are you going to come inside me, Daddy?"

She got her answer immediately. I grunted as I came, squirting deep within ass.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed as I stopped thrusting but stayed rooted inside her. She spoke for the camera. "Oh, Helen, I wish you were here right now. I let Daddy come in my ass again and he's left such a mess."

I pulled my cock out and collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and sated. The camera got dropped for a moment while Katharina lay down too. I reached for it and switched it off.

"Thank you." I turned to smile in her direction.

"Was it really naughty to let you do that, Daddy?" She had a feral gleam in her eyes.

"Very."

"And you'll really spank me? Really hard?" She was very into the submissive, pleasure in pain principle.

"After dinner. I don't want you squirming and fidgeting in the restaurant all evening because your ass is stinging."

"Yes, Daddy." She seemed pleased at the prospect. I could see she was going to be a very interesting addition to the menagerie.

* * * * *

To be continued...