Business and Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boss is right behind that sliding glass door, two doors down," I said in a low voice.

"Yes", she gasped.

"And who knows who is next door or across the street any of them could easily see you getting fingered by your older boss." My words her their desired effect on this young assistant and I felt her shiver.

My fingers would not give her cunt a seconds rest from the onslaught of my fingers, fingering her hard clit and pounding her opening from behind, I heard her stifling her moans as orgasm built in her.

"I-I'm going t-to c-c-cum," she forced from her mouth. "Yes, Cum for me, baby, cum right here on my balcony you nasty girl. Whatever that bubble is inside a woman that burst during orgasm it must be an amazing ride. Dani shook from head to toe and pursed her lips together to try and hold in a series of high pitched moans that I could never have imagined coming out of her.

I pressed on her nub and inserted my wet fingers deep into her. "More, Baby, you want more?"

"Oh God" she moaned as I felt her shaking subside a bit. I was ready to go all in, sliding my sweats down, I positioned my cock at her hole and pressed forward - suddenly this broke Dani out of her pussy-led trance.

"No" she said, pressing her hips forward to steal my ability to slip inside. "No, please, sir", she said, grabbing her sweatshirt and covering herself as best she could.

"That was amazing, sir, but I can't fuck you, at least not like this." I stood there dumbfounded as she grabbed her clothes and hustled into her room, closing the adjoining door behind her and then I heard her door close on the other side, I assumed with a lock to go with it.

"What the fuck..." I whispered and headed inside.

I climbed into bed - I did have a big day ahead and it was now after 2am. But my hard on raged on.

I slid my sweats down to my ankles, put one hand to my nose to smell the residue of Dani on my hand and my other trusted friend slid down to grasp my hard shaft. I slipped into a wine-induced haze and fell asleep stroking my cock and whispering Dani's name, wondering if I would ever have another chance like tonight.

12