Business & Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers

“We don’t have a lot of time and I want to suck that monster of your Jason.” With that said, she squirmed out from under him, pushed him onto his back and went down on him, while positioning her dripping cunt near his face. Jason took the opportunity to tongue and like his beauty as he sucked and jacked him with mouth and hands. She did this with such intensity that he felt himself ready to cum in no time at all. He quickened his pace in sucking and licking her lovely dripping lips and just before he came, he felt Julie tense up, twitch and shudder again in orgasm. He began to shoot gobs of cum into her mouth just after she came again. She sucked it all down except a little which she used to lube her ass. Jason was surprised to see her taking the lead here. He wasn’t sure if she had liked the ass fucking they had done earlier. But she must have.

Julie straddled Jason and bent down to lock him in a very long and passionate kiss where their tongues played with one another for many minutes. As she kissed him, he fingered her ass, feeling his own cum that Julie had placed there. He inserted two, then three fingers as he tried to stretch her to take his meat. Finally, Julie raised herself up and positioned her hole just above Jason’s now rock hard cock. He loved looking at her beautiful body with the wonderful tits as she straddled his tight black body. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his black pole, eventually sliding all the way down.

“oh yes……yes, oh Jason , I can’t believe how good you feel in there…” And Jason began to massage her sweet spot and finger her cunt while she rocked back and forth with his cock deep up her ass. Julie moaned with pleasure as she reached yet another climax as Jason rubbed her twitching pussy. Now he began pumping his cock in and out of her ass until his muscled body tensed and he shot more juices into her hot hole.

“Jas, I’ve gotta go……” She kissed him and then slid her ass off of his cock.

“Wait baby, one more fuck.” He cleaned himself off in the bathroom and returned to his bed hard as steel. He lay upon his new found white lover and immediately parked his pulsing shaft deep in her cunt. He felt her tightness and the hard end of her cervix. Julie was clinging to him and pushing her body hard onto his invading cock. They began fucking slowly, and little by little the pace increased as they kissed and he pounded his massive black rod in and out of her. They came together and lay with one another for a half hour longer.

“I don’t want to but I have to go……we can talk tomorrow.”

“I’ll walk you back.”

They walked back to Julie and Matt’s room where they kissed deeply and parted for the night. It was nearly four in the morning.

“Good night, baby. You were fucking awesome.”

“You too Jas. I love how you make me feel.”

To be continued……

giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers
12