Business and Pleasure Don't Mix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,277 Followers

"You really are a cunt aren't you? You think you can blackmail me into loving you again? You don't respect me and probably never did but I sure as hell don't have to put up with this charade any longer." I walked away from her. I walked over to Linda first, thanking her for telling Heather about the party and then to the bartender. He gave me a drink and I slipped him a hundred dollar bill and told him what I wanted him to do. He smiled, I didn't, I returned to my seat.

Heather was in rare form this night as she sucked down the drinks like water and flirted with every guy there, single or not. When she got on the dance floor with the brother of a client of ours it got ugly. She didn't just dirty dance with him on the floor, it was like he ate her, she blew him and they fucked in front of God and everyone else. More than a few couples left fully knowing what was going to happen, I guess they didn't want to be around when the shit hit the fan.

"David, if your brother doesn't get his hands off my wife right now he's going to see the inside of a hospital room for a long time. Do I make myself clear?" He looked at me and knew I wasn't kidding.

"Phil, we're leaving and right now," David told his brother, and they both looked over at me. Phil ogled Heather. It looked like he was thanking her for the dance and without saying another word they both left. That ended the party on what I would say was a low note."

"Ken, Andy, ladies, I'm out of here," I told them. "I probably won't be in to work tomorrow, and maybe the next day either. Seems like I've got to take care of a personal matter," I told them.

"Steve, maybe if you talk to her," Linda said before I cut her off.

"If Andy had seen you acting like that, what would he have done?" She didn't have a good reply for that.

I went over to the bartender, he handed me the company camera. I gave him another fifty and I left for home. My home.

I don't have a clue what time Heather came home because I never heard her. I found her asleep on the den sofa on my way out the door. I first stopped off at the bank and emptied our safety deposit box. I next went to my attorney and dropped off the camera, and our prenuptial agreement. I told him I wanted out and not to be gentle. I spent the next couple of hours on the computer moving thing around and changing locations of stocks, bonds and bank accounts. Credit cards were canceled, reopened in my name only and I went so far as to e-mail and notify my kids' school that I was in the process of getting a divorce so that she couldn't take my kids and run. I made sure my attorney had a writ prepared, signed by a judge, stating that I was to be notified if Heather came to school to try take the children out.

"Where have you been all day? I called you at work and they said you'd taken the day off." Heather said watching my reaction to her. "I'm sorry about last night, I guess between my anger and the alcohol I made a complete ass out of myself. I've apologized to Ken, Andy and their wives and I've been waiting for you to come home so I could talk to you."

"No need to. Like I told you before I'm done with you. If I had wanted to marry a slut I would have picked a better one than you. At least with a slut, I would have known where I stood, but with you I never truly knew before last night. I had my suspicions but never knew what a conniving bitch you could be. Thanks for finally putting it all out there."

"Steve, you don't mean that. I'm sorry, we can get past this, I know we can." I just shook my head.

"Here is a check for ten thousand dollars for legal council. You will be served on Thursday and you'll find that all our old accounts and credit cards are now closed. You can stay in the house just keep away from me. Per our pre-nup we will share custody of the kids and since I had this house before I met you, they will be staying here, for at least the time being. Let's try and make this as civil as possible if for no better reason than our kids. Don't even think you can take them and leave. I have a signed court order stating I am to be notified immediately if you try to take the kids out of school for any reason. When you get an attorney I'll send him over a copy of our prenuptial agreement. I'd like to say it's just business, but it's not, to me it's now personal. So if you'll excuse me, I've got to tell our kids we're getting a divorce and make it as easy on them that I can." I walked away from a stunned Heather.

She got a good lawyer thinking that she'd be getting a bundle from me. When he saw the agreement, the depositions I had from people at the various parties and the tape of her display at Sunday's party he had a come to Jesus meeting with her. She wasn't a happy camper. The divorce was a no brainer and since it was all spelled out, it went rather quickly. I don't know if she hated my guts, but she should have because my attorney was brutal. Heather ended up in a one-bedroom apartment, with her jewelry, clothes, car and a chunk of change that wouldn't last forever. I allowed her to see the kids at the house but made sure I was always there. She ended up getting a part time accounting job and I understand she was also doing freelance work.

For the next three months I felt pretty good about myself. I had my kids with me because Heather couldn't afford to support them. She saw them a couple of times a week. She was even given weekend visitations at her apartment. I tried to be out the way when she came to get them. I never had to see her if I didn't want to and I didn't. I didn't date if for no other reason than I didn't want to. We were busy and were starting to pick up a lot of new business. Then I got ganged up on.

"No, no, no, I won't put up with that," I yelled at the two of them. "Why in the hell would I agree to something like that? You know what she's like."

"Look, Ann says she needs the money since your divorce and this way we won't have to worry about or do anything for our get togethers. She'll set them up, send out the invitations and take care of the food and drinks. All we'll have to do is just go there and enjoy ourselves for a change. Come on, it'll be a win-win situation all around." I objected but got outvoted.

I wasn't going to go but that would have been the wrong thing to do business wise. So, I sucked it up and went.

"Evening, Steve."

"Heather," I nodded acknowledging her.

"I've got it all under control. Enjoy yourself and just pretend I'm not here." Yeah right.

Seems that I was wrong. Everything went well and it was probably the best party we'd ever put on; well that's what our clients told us. We got some new business and Ken and Andy were sure it was because of the party.

"We need to do them every other month and open them up to prospective clients. We could have a meeting room and," they tried to assure me, "this way maybe we could get even more business." I was against it but was over- ruled for the second time. I didn't like where this was heading.

So the parties, under Heather's direction, continued and grew larger. She became the hostesses and now mingled openly with our guests. She became more than friendly with a couple of our clients and if I didn't know better I'd swear there was something going on behind the scenes.

When Heather started bringing in women to hand out refreshments I cringed. They looked and acted like high priced call girls. When one or two started disappearing with clients upstairs I tried to put my foot down.

"Guys, what are we running, a brothel? You may get a client or two, but our old customers aren't going to stick around and wait for something to happen; they've got their reputations to think of."

"Steve, we're getting more business than we can handle, ease up and go with the flow," Ken told me eyeing up one of the girls.

"You guys can stick around if you want to, but I'm out of here; I want no part of it."

I was making my way out of the room when Heather walked up to me.

"Leaving so soon, the party's just getting started."

"Did you ever really love me, or was it all one big act on your part?"

"I did love you, but you got to be so damn boring. I was like a wild horse that wanted to run; you kept trying to keep me in the barn. Just for the record, I never cheated on you until after that night. I guess I thought you were my white night and would fight for me, but you never did."

"Get real, why on earth would I fight for someone who went out of her way to act like a tramp and embarrass me? It appears you're giving our clients more than you gave me the last six months of our marriage. When I pay for a hooker I expect her to act like one." I left her with her mouth wide open and my pride intact. I stopped going to our company parties after that night.

"Mr. Collins," I said rising from my desk and pulling out a chair for him. "I didn't expect you until tomorrow."

"Steve, I never like waiting to give anyone bad news. I changed my schedule around so we could meet first thing this morning."

"Have a seat and let's talk. Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

"Nothing, thank you, I won't be here that long," he said crossing his legs. "Steve I like you and it pains me to tell you I'm pulling my business from your firm. A group of seven of us don't particularly care for the direction your company is going and we can't afford to be around if and when something eventually happens."

"I don't understand; is it something we've done? And if it is, give us a chance to correct the mistake," I pleaded with him.

"Steve, I've always liked you and you've never steered me wrong, but your two partners are taking your firm down a shaky path. Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, please, go ahead," I replied.

"I haven't seen you at the last couple of parties. Can I ask you why you haven't been there?"

"That's kind of a personal matter."

"You mean because your ex-wife is pimping out hookers to your new clients? Steve, one of them had the gall to ask me if I wanted to go upstairs. Like I said, we don't like the direction your company is headed in and we're looking at other options."

"Think fast," my brain screamed out loud.

"How about if I can guarantee you that in less than thirty days our company will take a one hundred and eighty degree turn around? What if I tell you that if it doesn't I will be opening up my own firm? Look, it's only thirty days and if I'm wrong what have you lost? Give me one month to prove it to you." I could see the wheels turning in his head.

"Ok, thirty days and not a day longer. Thirty days from today I will be here again to either shake your hand or pull my business. Agreed?"

"Thank you, I can promise you won't be disappointed." I knew I had to fix this hellish situation and fast.

Andy and Ken came in late as usual.

"Guys, we've got a huge problem, some of our clients are looking at pulling their business. One of them got hit on by my ex-wife's hostesses at your last party. For Christ's sakes, he was with his wife. I told them we'd turn it around but we've only got thirty days to do it; I need your help."

What's the phrase? Deaf, dumb, blind and stupid? That's what they were. They liked the parties just the way they were, and if a few of the 'old guys' didn't like it, tough.

"Look, Steve, we've got contracts with all of them, they can't just walk away without giving us a huge cancellation penalty; and they're not going to do that. You worry way too much," they told me.

Fuck them, I thought, I'm not giving up without a fight. I picked up the phone.

I set it up for a lunch meeting instead of dinner because I didn't want anyone to know about it.

"I'm glad you could both join me," I said to Ann and Linda.

"Why so secretive, Steve?" Ann asked.

"I, or should I say we've, got a big problem." I then went on to explain about my meeting with Mr. Collins and yesterday's discussion with their two husbands. "If I have to, I'll go out on my own, I've worked too hard to build this business to see it go down the tubes because of an ex-wife and a few hookers."

"What hookers?" Ann said now straightening up in her seat.

"Haven't you been to the parties over the last six months? All those women handing out drinks and food are call girls hired by Heather."

"She told us they were ex-models," Linda added in.

"Ex-porn models more likely. They take the prospective clients upstairs and give them a little incentive to sign on the dotted line."

"Our husbands would never have gone along with this?" they both insisted.

"Are you planning on going to the party Saturday?" I asked.

"Not really, they've become more like college fraternity parties than business get togethers," Ann said looking at Linda for agreement.

"Now for a real personal question, when the two of you signed your pre-nuptial agreements were they just like mine and Heather's?"

"Steve, after we saw what Heather signed we told our husbands there was no way in hell we were signing one, and we didn't." I was stunned.

"You didn't sign anything?"

"Only our marriage license," Linda said with a smile. My mind was going a million miles an hour.

"Can we meet Sunday at my place, say ten thirty?"

"What for?" Ann asked.

"I want to show you what really happens at those parties now. I've got a friend who will tape what's going on. And we can watch it together."

"Steve, that's kind of underhanded isn't it?" Ann said getting a little uncomfortable.

"Look, the name of the game is, do you trust your husbands? I just want to put an end to what I think is going on, that's all. I'm sorry if I don't sound overly compassionate or concerned about Andy or Ken. This is my and I guess your livelihood too we're talking about. Well, I'm going to do it with or without your approval, I just wanted to let you both know ahead of time. You can warn your husbands or let it ride, it's your choice."

"Steve, you wouldn't really go out on your own would you?" Linda inquired of me, seeming more than a little concerned.

"I wouldn't want to, but if I have to I will. Why don't we hold judgment until Sunday?" Maybe the two of them will have a change of heart after my talk with them and if not; oh well. None of us ate much for lunch.

Since our company was paying for the rooms, the hotel had no problem letting my man in early Saturday morning. I had told him I wanted pictures and sound in the dining room and both hospitality rooms.

"John, when everyone leaves Saturday night I want you to pull out all the cameras and get me the CD's. I don't want any evidence left that could come back to haunt me, understand?" Well at least now I could confirm what I had heard or prove to my clients that they were mistaken, but I didn't think they were.

John brought over everything just after two o'clock the next morning. Camera's, CD's and microphones; they was all there. With a check for seven hundred dollars in his pocket he was gone and I went to bed. I was going to take a peek at one of the CD's but decided I'd better get a good night sleep because there was no telling what was going to happen next.

Ann and Linda drove together to my house. They had a bag of donuts and coffee from Starbucks; looks like I didn't need to make breakfast.

"You look at the CD yet?" Ann asked pouring herself a cup of coffee and grabbing a donut.

"Nope, but I've already put it in the DVD player."

"Well, then, let's see what we've got," Linda mumbled munching on the last of her donut.

It started off pretty damn tame. "Maybe I was wrong," I said to the both of them. Then I watched Heather look around and casually leave the room. I switched to the other DVD in time to see her walk into one of the adjoining rooms and lock the door and start to get undressed. She still looked good and I found myself getting aroused just watching her. I was feeling a little like a voyeur when the door opened up and Ken walked in. Let's just say he wasn't there for drinks or food.

"No, please no," Ann, said watching as he undressed and got into the bed with her. When he said something about wanting her ever since his asshole partner brought her around, both Ann and I had seen enough. You could fry an egg on her forehead she was so hot. I was thanking my lucky starts I wasn't him at this point.

We watched four or five clients being serviced. We fast-forwarded through ninety percent of the action and I figured Ken was the only asshole until Andy walked into one of the rooms with one of the women. He didn't fuck her, but did play with her tits and got a blowjob. When Andy told her that he wished she could show his wife what to do, Linda threw her coffee at the television screen.

"Steve, I am so sorry. I wish I had hid that dick in my mouth right now; I'd show him what it felt like to get castrated the hard way," she said standing up and pacing back and forth. At least he didn't slam me.

Heather did two other men that night and both ladies said they never knew she was such a slut.

"And to think we felt sorry for her enough to force our husbands to hire her to put on these parties; again, we're so sorry about that, Steve." There sure was a lot of "I'm sorry," going around.

"No problem, you didn't know and to tell you the truth, neither did I. But I do now. Unless you have a burning desire to watch anymore, I'd like to turn off this trash," I hit the stop button.

"That mother fucker is dead when I get home," Ann said fuming.

"I don't even want to see mine," Linda yelled. "I'm going to call and tell him to get his shit and clear out." I let them vent for a few more minutes before speaking up.

"Ladies," I said as two angry women looked my way. "Whether you like it or not, we still need them."

"For what?" Ann screamed back.

"Their jobs. They're both very good at what they do when they're at work. Right now if this company is to survive we're going to need their help." The two women sat down but were far from being calm. "I've got a proposition for the both of you that will get you the revenge you want on your husbands and still keep the company in one piece." I had their attention.

For the next two hours I laid out my plan. They didn't like all of it, but went along with most of my suggestions. I called up our company attorney and three hours later our agreement was signed, sealed and notarized.

"Please, don't go nuts on them until the paperwork is filed with the court Monday morning," I pleaded with them. "By Tuesday you'll have the upper hand and I don't care what you do after that." And I really didn't. My ex- best friends had fucked me over, especially Ken, and they'd get theirs one way or another.

Monday was a typical Monday. We had a lot to catch up on. After our morning meeting I went into my office, shut the door and called my ex-wife.

"Heather, I need to see you tonight at the house. The kids are at my mom's so we won't be disturbed."

"Steve, you want me to wear anything special?" she said in her sexiest voice.

"Nope, wear what you want."

"You dog, I knew you couldn't stay away from me. I'll be there by seven, sweetheart."

I guess I shouldn't have played along, but I just couldn't help myself. "I wouldn't touch her with Ken's dick," I thought to myself but felt I owed her a heads up because if for no other reason she was the mother of my two children but thank goodness not my wife any longer.

I left the front door open and just before seven she walked in wearing a long coat. When Heather flipped it open, she was totally naked.

"I figured this way we wouldn't have to waste time with clothing, at least on my end," she said dropping her coat.

I handed her a glass of wine and clinked glasses with her.

"To a once great marriage," I said downing my glass as a puzzled Heather looked on. "Please have a seat, because you're going to want to hear what I'm about to tell you."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,277 Followers