Business and Pleasure Don't Mix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

"Steve, we can talk later. Right now we'll need all our energy to reconnect with one another," she began twisting her nipples.

"Is that what you told Ken, too? And the two other guys from last Saturday's party?" I said turning on the DVD player. I'd fast-forward it to the part where she and Ken were doing it and had turned up the volume extremely loud.

"Turn it off, please, turn it off," she screamed over the tape. "It was a stupid mistake. He told me if I didn't sleep with him, he cut me off; I had no choice."

"And the other two guys?" She didn't have a reply for that.

"The parties are over as of last Saturday. No more parties, no more fucking around, no more Ken and Andy."

"But they still owe me for Saturday." I pulled a wad of cash out of my pocket.

"I figure at three hundred dollars a trick; this should cover you and the other whores," I handed her the money. "If I was a real asshole, I'd turn this tape over to the authorities but you're still our kids' mother and I'm not taking them to jail to see you."

"Steve, I'm sorry, I needed the money to live on."

"I guess you're going to have to find a way to make it other than on your back; unless you want to do it on your own, because I'm not paying you to do it any longer with the money from my company. The wrath of God is coming down on Andy and Ken tomorrow and it's not going to be pretty. I suggest you leave town for a couple of weeks, maybe you can visit your mother out of state until this blows over. I can't and won't stop you from seeing the kids nor will I tell them what a slut you've become; that's between you and your conscience. However, until you straighten yourself out you can see them at this house only. You cannot take them anywhere on your own. And, absolutely no overnight visits. Are we clear on that point?"

"I never had anyone there when I had the kids over. How stupid do you think I am?" I just looked at her.

"I'm just sorry it all had to end up this way. I thought we had a pretty good marriage but I guess you wanted more than I was willing to give." I thought for a minute she was going to again plead for us to give it another try and if I hadn't seen the tape I might have given it a thought or two but not now. Hell, there was no way I'd go back with her even though she still made my dick hard.

We talked and made plans going forward and within an hour she was gone. She did give me a kiss on the cheek and told me if I ever needed to relieve my stress to give her a call. That wasn't ever going to happen as long as I had two perfectly good hands.

Ann divorced Ken and for some reason Linda decided to try and make it work with Andy; even though I still wouldn't want to be in his shoes. You see; each of the ladies got fifty percent of their husbands' stock in our company. With that stock, Linda, Ann and myself now had a controlling interest in the company. Andy and Ken were told that they could still keep their jobs, but would only be paid on what they did for the company going forward; they weren't happy about that but something about child support payments and a possible impending divorce kept them working. We made the necessary changes to bring back our company's respectability and even though we lost a few accounts, we kept our stable client base.

Now the only ones at the monthly meetings are Linda, Ann and myself. We're looking at branching out next year and adding a few new graphic designers but that'll be our decision.

I see Heather every other week and don't have a clue what's going on in her life nor do I care any longer. I'm getting a lot of hits on my personality profile and have even dated more than a few of them. One young lady has caught my eye. Her name is Kikeo and she lives in Japan. She is a single mother of one and is planning a trip to the United States next month. We've video talked over the computer and she seems quite nice but was concerned about what she's heard about disrespectful Americans and asked me straight out why my wife and I broke up. When I told her she smiled and said that she was looking forward to meeting me.

Could she be the one? Only time will tell. But, like I said at the beginning, I loved being in love and will get married again some day. I only hope she doesn't have a problem signing a prenuptial agreement like Heather did. I'm not about to take any chances and neither are Ann or Linda.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers