Business and Pleasure in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmorgan
jmorgan
117 Followers

We fucked half the night. Then I woke up the next morning to Mom sucking my cock. Tuesday morning was spent with room service and a lot more sex. I somehow managed to drag myself away from the room long enough Tuesday afternoon to get to my meeting. Then hurried back to the hotel for another round of incredible sex before Mom and I had a great dinner that night. The rest of the trip was basically the same routine. It was almost like we were on a honeymoon, leaving the room long enough to get some food and recover, then getting horny again and running back to the room to fuck. It was an amazing three days.

Before Mom left Thursday morning we had a long talk about how we wanted our relationship to move forward. We agreed that what happened was unbelievable, and if it happened again that would be great, but that we had to make an effort to get back to a normal Mother and Son relationship. We agreed not to openly speak to each other about what happened. We knew that both of us would think about it a lot, but that it would make things get back to normal faster if we never spoke openly about it. We also both thought that it would make things better the next time this happened if we controlled ourselves enough not to speak about it. It could be our naughty little secret. Although we didn't make any solid plans both of us agreed that we had to do this again.

Mom and I have spoken on the phone many times in the two months since our meeting and not once have we spoken about the trip at all. The thoughts of what Mom and I did are constantly in my head. I am almost ashamed to admit that a couple of times when my wife and I were having sex my mind drifted back to being with Mom. I wouldn't say it is an obsession, because my wife and I have a very active sex life and that thought has only popped into my head two times out of the dozens of times I have fucked my wife since that trip. I will say though that those times were more intense than normal. It was something my wife noticed too, because after we finished both times she asked what had gotten into me and said that whatever it was I should keep doing it.

jmorgan
jmorgan
117 Followers
12