Business & Pleasure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to speak with Karen, but it should be okay."

"Excellent!" she said, but there was little excitement in her voice. "Please shut the door on your way out."

Kevin gave the curvy European one last look, then left.

Chapter 5

"I'll miss you, I love you."

Karen and Kevin said their goodbyes at the airport, kissing one last time before he was swept through the security gate and into the terminal.

Adrianna was there and it was interesting to watch the meeting between the two women. They were so different, he thought. His boss was all class, sophistication, and style. He could never imagine her doing unglamorous things like watching Friends on TV, or vacuuming, or getting excited at a baseball game. Looking at his wife, it was easy for him to see her do all those things – not that she was any less attractive than the Italian. She was just more down-to-earth. She was the girl-next-door that any guy would feel comfortable around. She never intimidated others like Adrianna did, nor would she try, even if she could.

He was a little surprised that Adrianna wasn't wearing a stylish business suit that he was so used to seeing her wear. She had dressed down for the flight, choosing a pair of dark, skin tight designer jeans and an expensive looking sweater tank top that pronounced her phenomenal chest.

They talked about nothing substantial for the hour and a half long plane flight, but Adrianna still made Kevin feel uncomfortable. She would stare at him with those dark, intense eyes, as though she were reading his thoughts. And normally, his thoughts were centered around how attracted to her he was.

The meetings started practically as soon as they landed, and lasted late into the afternoon. When the last client had left, Adrianna turned to Kevin and said, "I'm famished. Would you like to grab dinner with me?"

They agreed to meet in the hotel lobby in forty-five minutes. "And Kevin... look nice."

Kevin was exhausted. Were it not for his groaning stomach, he probably would have passed on dinner and gone to bed. But it was only 7, after all. He called Karen and talked to her a few minutes before going to bed.

"Miss you," she said before they hung up.

"I miss you, too. I'll talk to you in the morning."

He showered, shaved – force of habit – and dressed in a pair of dark slacks and a white oxford, forgoing a tie. It was his own little rebellion, he thought to himself as he made his way to the elevators.

Adrianna was waiting for him, of course. And tonight, she was more stunning than he'd ever seen her. She wore a small, maroon cocktail dress that clung to her curves dangerously. It was low cut, held in place by thin, spaghetti straps that pulled her breasts up and out, offering a deep valley of cleavage. It was also short, displaying her shapely legs that were lengthened by the matching maroon heels she wore. She no longer looked like his professional, Italian boss. As they found a taxi, she looked like his date. Or he looked like hers.

"Will it always be this busy?" Kevin asked over dinner.

"What, like today?" She laughed, shaking her head. "Not busy like today. Not normally. But don't worry, I will keep you busy in other ways."

Kevin wasn't sure what she meant, so he just smiled and nodded. It wasn't good to upset the boss in the first week.

"So, what's your husband like?" Kevin asked, trying to change the subject.

"Roberto?" When she said his name, her eyes flickered away for a moment. It was the first time that Kevin had detected any kind of wistful, fawning quality in his new boss since they'd met. He saw love in her dark eyes, and finally thought, Now here is something I can relate to.

"Roberto and I have been married for nearly ten years." As she said it, her eyes were focused far away. "We met when I was visiting family in Southern Italy." She shook her head. "That was so long ago."

"You asked me once, so I think it's only fair, but are things still good?"

She looked at me slyly now, her predatory gaze returning. "Are you asking me about my love life, Mr. Carter?" Her eyes twinkled.

"N—no..." he stuttered and she laughed. "I—"

She waved her hand dismissively. "Things are good." She closed her eyes. "Things are wonderful." Her eye shadow was a light blue. She looked so exotic. So beautiful. When she opened them, she gave Kevin one of those thought-reading looks. "You want to know the secret to our marriage?"

Kevin gulped. He didn't think he did.

"We have an understanding with one another." Kevin felt his cheeks flush. An understanding? Was she talking about an open relationship?

"I see..." he nodded, trying to remain calm.

The Italian beauty placed a soft hand on his own and said, "I don't think you do. Not yet..."

Kevin withdrew his hand quickly, as though her hand was a hot iron, and shook his head. "I think this is inappropriate behavior, Mrs. Giuliani."

She raised her dark eyebrows in surprise. "Do you? Why? You want me. I can tell. A woman always knows. You have been looking at me all week. Even tonight, you have not been able to take your eyes off my breasts." It was true. But he thought he'd been more careful. How can any guy not look at such deep and beautiful cleavage.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm ready for the check." He raised his hand for the waiter.

She gave him a crooked smile but said nothing as they settled the bill. Kevin was nervous as they entered the elevator together. He hoped that someone else would share the ride with them, but the doors closed, leaving the two alone. The couple was quiet a moment, then Adrianna said softly, "You deny your feelings, Kevin. We're alone. Two consenting adults..."

He felt her hand brush along his arm, but kept looking forward, denying the stirring she was causing in his pants. "At least join me for a night cap."

Kevin sighed. He knew that he couldn't resist her. He nodded his consent, and the elevator doors lurched open.

She poured two glasses of Scotch and handed him one. As he watched the olive skinned goddess at the bar in her short dress, with those long legs and that long, shiny hair, he didn't know how he was going to be able to keep his integrity, but he resolved that he would share this glass with her, then excuse himself back to his own room.

Adrianna turned from the bar, and his eyes immediately flickered to the cleft between her breasts before he could stop himself. That dress was killing him. She strutted across the room, stepping close to him as she handed him the drink. A little too close.

His eyes shifted from her own dark eyes to her full, succulent lips. They were red and moist. They looked perfect for kissing. Or other things, he thought, blushing.

"Kevin," she said softly. Her teeth were so white. "I want you to look into my eyes, and tell me you don't want me."

He shifted his eyes back to hers, took a deep breath to steady himself, and said, "Adrianna. I don't want you."

A smile formed on the tips of those lips, and she batted her eye lashes at him. "Very good, but I just don't believe you." She ran a hand softly over his chest, down his body to cup his cock through his slacks. He was erect. He couldn't help it. He could feel the warmth of her body against him. Smell the body lotion she used to keep her skin so soft. She turned him on. She controlled him with her sexuality.

She began to rub his cock and whispered, "See. You're lying. Now I want you to kiss me."

He meant to shake his head. He meant to step back. He meant to tell her that she was behaving inappropriately for a boss. But when she tilted her head just slightly so, when her lips parted just enough, he couldn't stop himself. His mouth covered hers.

He felt her soft tongue prod at the entrance to his mouth, and his lips yielded. Her kiss was forceful, in control. Her tongue swirled and teased in his mouth, sliding along the backsides of his teeth and stroking his own tongue. And her hand never left his cock as it grew harder and harder through their heated kiss.

She broke the kiss, holding her head just out of reach of his lips. Her eyes studied his face, sharp and dark and passionate. Finding what she was looking for, she mashed her lips back down on his. Her hands shifted, began to unbutton his shirt. Frustrated by the slowness of the endeavor, she grasped the white oxford in both hands and pulled forcibly, popping the buttons as she ripped the shirt open.

"Nice chest," the Italian said as she caressed his upper body. Kevin had a slight tan from working shirtless in his small back yard, and his gym routine had developed his broad shoulders and chest to something that any woman could be happy with. She sloppily kissed him one more time, briefly, before nibbling and biting down to his nipples, taking each and swirling it with her talented tongue.

Her hands, meanwhile, were working his belt open. "Okay, Kevin. I'm going to give you the best blowjob you have ever experienced in your young life. I want you to get on the bed and take off your pants. The only man I kneel for is my husband."

At the mention of Adrianna's husband, Karen flashed through Kevin's mind. Beautiful, redheaded Karen, who was always so kind and loving and caring. She had never been this forceful, this commanding, in bed. It had always been Kevin who took control. As he looked at the exotic beauty before him, whose dark hair was a little mussed and whose eyes flashed with danger and impatience, his heart fluttered. So different than his wife. So much more exciting, part of him whispered.

He got on the bed, pulling off his slacks as he went and freeing his straining erection. He was very proud of his eight-and-a-half inches, as well as the thickness of his girth. What few lovers he'd had before Karen were always impressed with his manhood.

"Mmm..." Adrianna hummed as she watched Kevin disrobe. He was bigger than she'd thought. She was looking forward to this. She'd been looking forward to this ever since she'd laid eyes on the handsome man.

The sensations that Adrianna was able to produce with her mouth were indescribable. He watched as she slurped up and down along his shaft, her full lips carefully shielding her teeth from his sensitive skin. Her cheeks caved as she sucked, making her high cheekbones even more pronounced, and her tongue stroked and swirled in ways that caused him to shudder. But despite the heat and wetness of her mouth, he wasn't able to cum. She kept him on the very edge of release, varying the speed and pressure of her talented mouth and keeping his orgasm tightly within her control.

Her hands did not remain idle, either. Her right hand firmly gripped the base of his cock, pumping in unison with her slick mouth, as her left hand played gently with his balls. She pulled her mouth away from his erection – maintaining that desperate edge with her two hands – and said, "Kevin, do you want to cum in my mouth?"

Kevin nodded his head desperately. Even now, all he could think about what the pleasure she was bringing him with her hands. It was like she'd tapped into his pleasure cortex and knew exactly what to do to drive him crazy.

She smiled coyly and shook her head. "I'm afraid I could not hear you. What was your answer?"

"Yes," he whispered. She squeezed his balls quickly, giving his cock one quick jerk that nearly sent him over the edge.

"Yes what?" she asked, enjoying torturing her younger employer. "I want to hear it, Kevin. I want to hear you beg for it."

"I... I want to cum in your mouth. Please... let me cum in your mouth."

"Hmm..." she said in faux thought, "I'm not sure I'm that kind of woman. I mean, I wouldn't want you to think I'm some kind of slut..."

Kevin shook his head in earnest, his breath coming raggedly at her slow jerk. "No, I wouldn't think of you as a slut. Just... please..."

She smiled at him, rubbing her own saliva into the soft skin of his hard on, and said, "Okay then. If this is what you really want..."

She was lowering her mouth back to his erection before he could nod his head. "Uhhh..." he groaned as she encompassed the head of his cock in her warm and wet depths. He closed his eyes, the world disappearing but for the wet swirl of Adrianna's tongue, and the pressure of her hands and mouth.

He felt his balls tighten and his breath caught. Adrianna continued pumping him, harder and faster as his seed raced through his body and up his cock. His hands brushed through the dark locks of her hair, pulling her down onto him as his orgasm raced up and out, filling the warmth of her mouth. "OH! OHHHH!!" he groaned, louder than he'd ever moaned during orgasm.

She hadn't lied, that was the best blowjob he'd ever experienced, and one of the most satisfying climaxes of his life. At last, she pulled off him and licked her lips clean. It was strange, seeing another woman other than Karen between his legs. He loved his wife – thought she was the center of his world – but at that moment, her beauty paled in stark contrast to olive-skinned goddess before him.

Adrianna slid up next to him, making sure to run her hands along his nude body. "You have very nice shoulders," she commented, kissing him lightly along the muscles of his arm. "And a nice chest. And a nice collar bone." She kissed him in each place as she said them, light, butterfly kisses. "Nice, strong jaw. Wonderful nose. Sexy eyes. And lips..." Once again, their mouths met and fought. She was a little bit more gentle with him, coaxing his tongue into her mouth, then fighting it back into his.

"But best of all," she said, breaking the kiss, "is this beautiful cock of yours." Her hand slid down, through his pubic hair and to the base of his hardening member. "And you are going to fuck me with it." She kissed him quickly. "You are going to fuck me with it until you fill my aching pussy with your pleasure." One last kiss and she was sitting up on her knees, reaching behind her to unzip her tight, maroon dress.

Again, there was a flash of doubt and the image of his wife. That doubt disappeared as Adrianna pulled the dress down her body, unleashing the perfection of her olive-skinned swells. They were firm and round, her body seemingly a sculpture turned flesh. She tucked her thumbs under the rest of the dress, pushing it off her round hips and down her legs, leaving her in nothing but a small, black thong. The panties were so small and high cut that she must have little to no pubic hair, Kevin thought with a blush. That blush deepened when he realized he'd soon be finding out.

"I want you to take off my panties, Kevin. I am going to spread my legs for you, but I am going to let you do the fucking." Her accent made her dirty words seem romantic.

She leaned back on her arms, spreading her legs open for him. She had been teasing him so much all evening that he decided to tease her back. He lowered his mouth to her brown areolas, swirling the hard silver-dollars in his mouth and drew quick, heated gasps from this sexy woman. He grinded his once-again hard cock onto her panty-clad pussy, feeling the heat radiate through the thin material. She moaned, feeling the contact against her burning loins.

He kissed into the valley between her breasts. Her skin was impossibly soft, her breasts like pillows on either side of his face. He cupped them, squeezing them in either hand, using his thumbs to tweak her hard nipples as he made his wet descent down her body.

He played with her pussy through her panties, feeling her dampness through the thong. "Uh—ohh..." she moaned, her breath coming up short. "P—please—uh!"

It was all he wanted to hear. He pulled the tiny thong away, down her legs quickly, revealing the engorged lips of a pussy, whose beauty complimented the perfection of the rest of her body. She was smooth and hairless but for a narrow, inverted triangle of dark hair, the tip of which rested just above her swollen clit as though to say, "Suck here."

The pink folds of her inner lips were peeking out like a blossoming flower, her whole slit glistening with her leaking juices. He ran his tongue along the baby soft folds, enjoying the tangy taste of this beauty. She sucked in a ragged breath and closed her eyes, letting this man please her.

Kevin was good at what he was doing to her, but not good enough to replace the feeling of his hard cock sliding into her. At last, she grabbed his head and guided him up along her body. "I love what you're doing to me, but now it's time for you to fuck me."

Her fingers were already around his erection, positioning the cock at the moist opening of her bald lips. Their heads rested against one another, their breathing coming short and hard. "Kiss me," she hissed. "Kiss me as you push into me for the first time."

She gripped him behind the neck, pulling him down with her as she lay back on the bed. She brought his lips to hers as she felt him push forward with his hips, his large cock head penetrating the slippery folds.

She broke the kiss, moaning into his mouth. God that felt so good. There was absolutely no better feeling than a new cock as it drilled down into the depths of her womanhood. "Harder, baby. I have been waiting too long for this! Harder!"

He slid the rest of the way into her pussy, the base of his cock brushing against the hairless opening that stretched to accommodate him. She was a snug fit, tighter than his wife. Better than his wife?

The redhead disappeared from his thoughts once again as he retracted his cock nearly all the way, then pushed in again, harder this time. Their sweaty flesh beat together with a slap, and Adrianna wrapped her tanned legs around his back, locking her ankles together as this man, her new employee, satisfied her most primal lust.

The two raced along, faster and faster. The hotel room was filled with their moans and groans, the wet slapping of their copulation. Kevin forced his eyes open, watching as he pistoned in and out of his first woman – besides his wife – in over nine years. The warm, yellow light of the bedside lamp reflected the satin-like sheen of the woman before him, her body glistening with unworldly perfection. Her curves were soft, her breasts bounced lightly with each forward thrust. Her head was thrown back, baring her long neck that shimmered, just as the rest of her body. As the two coupled, Kevin realized that Adrianna was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Their climax came strong and simultaneous, the warmth and intensity of each others' orgasms sending their pleasure soaring higher and higher. His cum filled the velvet walls of her womanhood and her world shattered. She clawed at his back, pulling her down against him as they came. Her nipples were like little pebbles, scrapping against his chest as her finger nails bit deep into his back.

At last, he collapsed, the adrenaline of the moment no longer able to sustain him. He kept his softening member buried within her, but rested against her soft body.

She stroked his hair, inhaling deeply to catch his breath. He rolled off of her with a collective groan, and she reached into the nightstand to pull out a small cigarette. She offered him one, which he refused, and lit up. Neither spoke, still basking in the glow of their mutual pleasure.

It was in those next few minutes that the guilt began to pour in. Oh my God, what had he done? He had never been unfaithful to his wife. Never thought he would be. He prided himself on his loyalty. His fidelity. He no longer had that. How would he face her? How would he be able to live with himself? Would she forgive him?

"What's wrong?" the Italian minx asked, exhaling and then kissing him on the side of the neck. "You're not thinking about your little wife, are you?"

He nodded, shutting his eyes. Even now, even with all that guilt, he couldn't help but grow excited by the soft touch of this other woman. By her lilting accent.