Business & Pleasure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to get past the guilt," she said softly. Her tone was sympathetic, yet the command was still there. He wanted to follow it. He wanted to let it go. But he couldn't. "She'll never need to know. It felt good, didn't it? I made you feel good, yes?" He nodded. He couldn't deny that. "How can something so good be bad?" she continued, rubbing his chest.

She took another puff off her cigarette, looking away as she exhaled. This wasn't working, so she decided to change tactics. "How can you be so certain that your wife has always been faithful to you?"

"W—what do you mean?"

"Well, how do you know she's not seeing someone else? Do you know where she is right now?"

"Yes. She's at home. Probably getting ready for bed. By herself." His words were confident, but she detected the seed of doubt buried underneath them. That was all she needed.

"You said yourself that you were having problems. Seven years is a long time to be married. I'm not saying that she is cheating, but..." She shrugged.

"Look, I'll prove it to you," he said. "I'll call her right now."

"Go ahead. I'm not suggesting she's out with someone right now. I'm just giving you the situation." Deep down, though, she held her breath. It wasn't entirely impossible that Karen, the good wife, was having an affair. Whether she picked up now or not, though, didn't matter too much. The doubt was there now.

Kevin got up, thinking for a moment that he should cover himself up. He looked at the brunette, who was laying there, one leg over the other, unashamed, and thought it a sign of weakness if he were to grab a towel.

He dialed his house and waited for his wife to answer. One ring. He'd prove to Adrianna that what she was saying was preposterous. Two rings. Karen was probably getting ready for bed. Or in bed. Maybe she'd turned in early? Three rings. Maybe she was asleep and didn't hear the phone... But the redhead was a light sleeper, and the phone was right next to the bed. Four rings. Kevin felt his face begin to flush and his heart beat faster. A wave of anxiety assaulted his stomach. Why wasn't she answering? The answering machine clicked on. He looked wildly around, his eyes locking onto Adrianna's dark eyes. They danced with amusement, and for one quick moment, he considered lying to her – pretending to talk to his wife. But his sharp-witted boss would know the fabrication right away.

He put the phone down gently. His body felt numb. "I'll... I'll try her cell phone. I'm sure she just went out with some friends." She nodded, her face neutral.

He picked up the phone again, dialing his wife's cell phone number. She picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" came her sweet voice. She sounded tired, her voice distant and breathy.

"Karen..." he began.

"Oh, hello, Kevin. What time is it?"

"Um... I think it's around 11? I'm not certain."

"Must have dozed off. I... thought you were going to call tomorrow morning."

That was a little suspicious. "I was just thinking about you, and wanted to tell you I love you and good night."

"That's so sweet," she said, sighing. Was she talking funny? Or was she just tired? "I love you, too. Thanks for calling..."

"No problem." There was something about this that was bothering him. "Hey, Karen? Are you at home?"

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Did she hesitate before answering?

"Well, I called there first, that's all."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I must have missed it. I fell asleep in the living room." Ah, that explains it. Still... "Listen, I better get going. Thanks for waking me up. Can't get real quality sleep on the sofa."

"No problem. I love you. Talk to you tomorrow."

She laughed. "Good night, honey."

Not exactly the reassuring conversation that Kevin was looking for. He sat down on the bed, looking around. The reality of where he was returned to him. There he was, naked on the bed, next to the nude form of his beautiful lover.

"See?" he said. "Told you she was sleeping." There was absolutely no confidence in his statement. He felt bile rise in his throat. Tears began to blur his vision. He felt overwhelmed.

"There, there," came a soft, Italian voice. He felt gentle arms surround him, cradle him. Comfort him. "You are thinking too much, my dear. What's done is done. Nothing can be changed that's in the past, so why worry about it?"

He felt her full lips kiss his neck, his jaw. She felt so good. Her nakedness felt so good against his own. His cock stirred, began to swell. "I want you to put everything out of your head, and concentrate on one thing..." He felt warm fingers encircle his semi-flaccid cock. "My body is yours. I'm offering myself to you, Kevin. Take me. Take me all night long."

He drew a deep breath. His body was responding quickly to her touch. He turned to face her, their eyes locking together. So beautiful. So desirable. At last, he listened to his voice, pushing all his worries away. He gave in to the moment. He gave in to his desire. He slid his hand up her body, feeling the ripples of her ribcage give way to the softness of her full breasts.