Business & Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going, buddy? You look like shit!" Chris said, slapping his slouching friend on the back. Kevin was already halfway through a pint of Bass without even a thought to order something to eat. Luckily, Chris was a little wiser and they took a seat at the back of the Irish pub, a couple orders of chicken fingers on the way.

"What seems to be the problem?" Chris asked at last.

Kevin took a gulp of his drink. "Chris, I'm cheating on Karen."

Chris choked on his beer, staring wide-eyed at his friend. In all the years he'd known the guy, Kevin was the last person to ever go down the road of infidelity. It was against his very nature. "Really?!" he stammered, trying to contain himself.

Kevin nodded gravely. "Things not been so good with you and her?" Chris asked.

Kevin shook his head. "It's with my boss, the lovely Mrs. Adrianna Giuliani." Chris watched his friend carefully. There was a glint of something in his eyes as he said his new lover's name. Very interesting. The good natured guy had changed since last they spoke.

"Is it serious?"

"Well, aside from the weekends, we've had sex everyday for the past three weeks." Chris's jaw dropped, but he quickly recovered.

"You go, man!" he said. "She's attractive, I'm assuming."

"Oh yeah," Kevin said, forgetting himself for a moment. "Gorgeous."

"So does this mean Karen's free for the taking?" Chris kidded. Kevin shot a look at his friend, surprised to see a look of what? Seriousness?

"You bastard!" Kevin growled.

Chris held up his hands. "Only kidding, of course." The men were quiet for a few moments and their food arrived. Kevin watched his friend eat, wondering exactly what the blonde man thought of his virtuous friend now. After his initial shock, Chris seemed to be okay with his friend's infidelity. Accepting of it, almost. Not the reaction he had expected, but not a bad one, either.

"So are you planning on continuing this thing?"

Kevin shook his head. "I don't know." He didn't want to tell his friend that he wasn't really the one in control of it. "I feel so out of control, you know?"

"Hey, welcome to my life," Chris grinned.

"You seeing anyone now? I heard someone on the phone when I called."

Chris nodded, his eyes on the food and his beer. "Yeah, I'm sort of seeing someone. You know how it is." He shrugged. "Not really a relationship. But the sex is phenomenal!"

"Anyone I know?"

Chris shook his head. "Don't think so. Maybe you met her once at a party. I don't know. But hey, I thought we were here to talk about you."

Kevin sighed and nodded. That was just it, he didn't want to talk about himself. He didn't even know what he wanted to say. He just needed someone to tell, and now that he had, he felt a little better about the whole thing. The weight of the secret wasn't quite so heavy.

The men talked about sports and their jobs, circling round and round Kevin's affair with his boss. In the end, Chris slapped him on the back and said, "Don't worry a thing, my friend, your secret is safe with me. I will not tell another soul."

"Thanks, man. And thanks for listening."

That night, Kevin picked up a bouquet of roses for Karen. He left work early to surprise her. She was in the shower when he came home, her harmonious voice filling the bedroom and filtering out into the hallway.

The door to the bathroom was open, steam rolling out into the cooler room. He placed the flowers in a vase next to the bed and peeked his head into the bathroom. There she was, his beautiful wife. Their clear glass shower door was steamed up, but he could still watch her lithe form soap and wash herself.

Karen had propped one long leg up on the aqua green tile of the shower, quickly running the razor up her lean legs. When she was satisfied with her job, she reached once again for the shave cream and applied a thick lather across her pubic mound.

Kevin was hypnotized by the glimpse he was getting into his wife's most personal world. He grew excited at his voyeurism, unable to tear his eyes from the redhead as she ran a razor along the damp cleft between her legs. Her back to the water, she held the sensitive skin of her labia taut as she shaved them. Her legs were slightly spread as she went after all the hair between her legs.

This new ritual never failed to arouse the redhead: the incidental brushing against her clit causing a deep stirring within. Her fingers slipped along her folds as they swelled with excitement, using the excuse that she needed to pull the skin tight to get the cleanest shave. By the time she had finished her near expert job, she was bald below but for a narrow strip of auburn hair and a pussy that was wet from more than just the shower spray.

Karen placed the razor on the little plastic shelf but did not shut off the shower. Instead, Kevin watched as his wife's right hand returned to her pussy, her left hand sliding up her hips and side to cup and squeeze her breast. Things were blurry through the fogged up glass, but there was no doubt at what she was doing.

Karen slipped a finger deep between her smooth cleft, thumbing her clit gently as she felt her orgasm build. This, like shaving her pussy, had become a usual part of her daily shower routine. Kevin was never home, and when he was, he was tired and "not in the mood." It had been nearly a month since the last time they had made love, yet it felt like years. It saddened her to think that feeling her hands get her off had become one of the highlights of her day.

The redhead braced her body against the wall with her left hand as she came, her moans echoing through the shower and out into the bedroom. Kevin's heart was racing, his blood hard at work as it inflated his excited member.

Opening the shower curtain, Karen was startled to see Kevin standing there with a towel for her. "Hi," she said, recovering quickly.How much had he seen? she wondered, flushing. Judging by his huge smile, a lot. "What're you smiling at, buddy?" she asked in mock indignation.

"My beautiful wife," he said sincerely. "I'm sorry I didn't make it home last night. I'm here to make it up to you."

"And how do you propose to do that?" she asked, the sharpness in her voice only half feigned. Kevin knew her too well to miss the small crease that formed between her auburn eyebrows, or the wrinkles around the corners of her mouth. She was upset with him. But he wasn't going to let that stop him from what he had planned.

"Like this," he said, scooping her naked and still damp body up in his arms, dancing her around and out into the bedroom. His eyes stole over her body as he did so. She was looking really good. Slender and fit. It was probably his imagination, but her stomach looked flatter, more defined, and her skin wasn't as pale, almost like she'd been tanning. Probably just the flush from the hot shower, he thought, laying her down on the bed.

"Ooo, roses!" she said, reaching for one and sniffing it. "Pretty!"

Kevin reached for another, smelling it himself. "They were selling them outside my building. I couldn't resist."

She smirked up at him. "That's a lie." Kevin's heart froze. "I can always tell when you're lying to me, you hopeless Romantic." He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, what can I say? You've known me for almost nine years." He ran the velvet petals of the rose along her neck, down the soft skin between her breasts.

"Mmmm..." she sighed at the feeling.

He continued to trail the flower down her creamy body. Maybe she was sunning outside, he thought. She definitely was darker. He traced across her stomach, nuzzling in her navel briefly before passing across her pussy. The last time he laid eyes on her mons was the first time she had stylized it. Now, weeks later, he cursed himself for not taking advantage of the beautiful woman before him. What was a trimmed patch of auburn before had taken shape in a perfect, tight little landing strip of short cropped hair.

He ran the rose across her womanly petals, briefly looking up to see Karen's eyes closed. Her pussy lips were small and tightly closed, refusing to admit to his pleasant touch. He lowered his lips to her pussy, brushing them across the silky folds and causing his wife to shudder. "Yesss..." she sighed almost inaudibly.

He brought her to a crashing orgasm, reveling in the fact that the legs wrapped firmly around his head were those of his wife's. Not his boss's. Not some rich stranger. Her moans had a familiar ring to his ears. He knew exactly where to touch her, where to lick her, where to suck her. And yet, Karen's shaven lips were like an entirely new experience to him. She was more sensitive than she'd ever been before and he explored her familiar sex like a traveler returning home after many years on the road.

"Come on, we're going out," Kevin said when the redhead's body recovered.

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "What should I wear? Casual? Sexy?"

"Sexy. Definitely sexy!" he yelled to her. He washed his face and returned to the bedroom. Karen was standing with her back to him, facing her wardrobe. She had selected a tiny little black thong, no more than a two small triangles of lace held together by thin straps. Kevin had never seen it before, but loved it. She turned around, slipping her breasts into a matching bra, and laughed at Kevin's wide-eyed excitement.

"This sexy enough?" she asked.

"We're going to have a wonderful night," he said, taking soft body into his arms and kissing her firmly.

And they did.