Business & Pleasure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, a pink tongue wetting dry lips. He took a step forward, but she held up a finger. "Not yet," she said with her eyes, and slipped out of the chair. She turned her back on him, reaching up to release her blonde hair from its clip. Tossing her unleashed locks, she gave him a coy, over-the-shoulder look, and unzipped her skirt. It cascaded down her lean legs, pooling around white pumps that gave her diminutive size a little lift. Roberto's gaze went straight to her tight little butt, savoring the way her thong disappeared between two athletically firm cheeks.

Like Roberto before her, she tucked her thumbs into the band of her panties, giving him one last wink before pulling them off, bending at the waist to guide them all the way to her heels.

Like the rest of Leah's diminutive body, her pussy was small and compact, Roberto mused as she bent forward before him. The hairless folds were parted and wet from their earlier exertions, a rose in mid-blossom.

Brow down, fingers flexing and unflexing, he took this moment to pounce. No more meekness. No more submission. The normal Leah would have cowered at the approach of so much raw passion. That Leah would have whimpered and tried to flee.

Instead, she gave his approach a smoldering look, placed her hands on the windowsill, and planted her legs shoulder-width apart, ready to receive. "Oh, God!" she groaned as his dark meat pushed solidly into her tightness.Two months without sex'll do that to you, she winced, feeling the hard warmth parting her swollen womanhood.God, did this feel wonderful.

Roberto couldn't believe how tight this young blonde was. It had been years since he'd fucked someone this taut. She felt practically like a virgin, for God's sake. He reached above her and threw open the curtains. The sunny light of a summery day flooded the office and the two copulators were greeted with Adrianna's picturesque view of the DC landscape.

“Oh fuck!” Leah shrieked as the older Italian took her from behind. “Oh, so good!”

Roberto muttered something in Italian, leaning forward and kissing her blond hair. He pulled back golden tresses and whispered, “Play with yourself,bella. Finger your clit as I take you.”

The man’s dirty words burned in her ears, but sweet little Leah found her right hand traveling down her body to her hard little bud. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as an orgasm hit her moments later. Just beyond the button of her clitoris, her fingers felt the slippery shaft of Roberto’s cock ebb and flow, pushing and pulling her clinging inner pussy lips with each thrust and withdrawal. It was all too much and she braced herself hard with her left hand as she grinded back into him with her release.

Roberto steeled himself as he felt the petite cunt shudder and grip his erection in climax. He stared out the window into the brightly lit city, warding off all desire to release with her. He wasn't through with this one yet. He knew they only had time for him to come once, but he was going to enjoy her compact body before that time came.

Swiveling his head around his wife's office, he glanced across the pictures she had in clean golden frames next to the mini-bar. A wedding picture of the two of them, of course, a picture of her parents against the Southern Italian landscape, her cousins, her nieces and nephews, and off to the side, the smallest picture of them all, was one of Kevin Carter, his firm, American jaw and combed chestnut hair smiling back at Roberto.

Jealousy. It was a weird feeling to have. He knew his wife had been carrying on an affair for months with her younger employee. She even asked him if it was okay, something they had agreed wasn't necessary. Their marriage was based on openness and trust, and Roberto trusted Adrianna to return to him at the end of the day. She always did.

So why was he suddenly having doubts?

He growled, pulling himself free from the blonde like he was drawing a sword for melee combat. Turning from his newest lover, he swept the contents of Adrianna's desktop onto to the floor, the pens and papers, telephone and rolodex crashing to the floor in a violent clatter. He pounded the desk. "Solid wood. Good choice," he muttered, looking over his shoulder at Leah, who had recovered from her orgasm at last. "Hop up here, my dear. I'm not through with you yet."

Leah did as she was told silently, not daring to question this man who had suddenly turned into a snarling beast. She crawled onto the empty surface of the desk, her sticky skin cringing on the cool wood. She watched her lover carefully. The dark curls of his chest hair were matted and his olive skin glistened wetly in the cascading daylight. He stood over her, between her legs, which dangled off the desk, hulking and wild. She shivered, her gaping cunt quivering to feel him take her once again.

"Scoot to the edge of the desk," he growled, his large hands cupping the backs of her thighs as he drew her across the desk, towards his flexing manhood. Her skin squeaked across the wood leaving a damp trail of passion-fueled sweat until her tight little butt rested just at the end of the desk, where Roberto stood. "Take me in your hands, Leah. Guide me into you."

The Italian man watched as his wife's secretary reached out, her hands shaking, and ran her fingers softly along his slick cock. He shuddered, closing his eyes for only a second before he was back in control. She rubbed the swollen head of his erection along her agonizingly smooth folds, running it back and forth across the fluttering petals of her labia. It scrapped across what little pubic fur she kept, causing him to gasp at the sudden change from soft to scratchy.

Their eyes met and Leah knew that once again, she was in control. Her fingers tapped down along the cock’s sensitive underside as her thumb guide it back down along her moistness, finding the entrance low and inviting. He slid in without a problem.

The sensations that shot through Leah’s body were unlike anything she’d ever felt in her handful of sexual encounters. Roberto stood erect and tall, shoving into her supine body for all he was worth. She dug her heels hard into his lower back, her wet thighs slipping greasily over his hips and waist. With each grunt-inducing thrust, she’d slide up the desk a little, only to draw herself back in with her legs and Roberto’s rigid grip on her hips. From her reclined position on the desk and her lover’s angle of entry, his girth would mercilessly pass across her g-spot, causing her to cringe as electricity shot into her fingertips.

“Oh, God, baby!” she cried, not caring who in the office heard. Who the fuck cared, anyway, her fevered mind reasoned, this feels too fucking good to care! “Yes, YES!” She barely managed anything more coherent as he struck the very core of her womanhood again and again. She felt suffocated, the heat of her sex overwhelming her, waves of it lapping along the curves of her body, across the flat plain of her stomach, across her gasping ribcage, across her breasts, searing her nipples. Her clavicle, her neck, her chin, her lips. Sweeping and sweeping, not a square inch of skin left untouched by the maddening caress of this man’s burning passion, leaving every inch of her body with the dewy sheen of salty sweat.

“NGH!” she groaned, reduced to monosyllabic cries. Her body writhed in a pool of her own perspiration, undulated, flexing, twisting. “NGH!” Her orgasm crested, the shadow blotting out the office, the fluorescent lights above, the sunlight in through the window, the heated body crushed between her thighs. Nothing could withstand so intense a feeling, all vaporizing like matter before a nuclear blast.

Leah was vaguely aware of a dull throbbing well up within her, the explosion of her orgasm pausing long enough to feel the first blast of Roberto’s cum hit the back of her cervix. His cock was alive, pulsing like a pressurized hose, the viscous semen quickly filling the tight cavity of her vagina.

The blonde tore at her hair as the moment of clarity broke and the sun-like intensity poured back in around her, one hundred times more intense now. “OH!!” she was screaming, her throat going raw and dry.

She lay there limply for many long moments, watching the world around her slowly return, the lingering mists of an earth-shattering dream. She felt the older man shrink within her, then withdraw. She felt the wetness on her thighs cool and the lukewarm trails of his cum drip from her worn cunt. She didn’t have the strength to raise her head just yet, so the world returned at a tilt. She was a little surprised to see that Roberto had already clothed himself and opened her mouth to tell him how wonderful he was, but all that came to her lips was a sigh.

He seemed to understand, though, and smiled charmingly down at her. “This probably isn’t the best time to ask this,” he said as he started opening drawers in the desk, “but I don’t suppose you’re free this Thursday, are you?”

Somewhere, the cognizant part of her brain thought about how ironic it was that she was going to go on a dateafter the fact. The rest of her just giggled.

He scrunched his face up cutely—reminding her of Antonio Bandarez at the moment—and shook his head. “I’ll call you later.” He returned to the desk, smiling as he put something into his attaché case. “You little bitch,” he said to himself, astonished. Leah wasn’t sure, but she thought he withdrew a little, white plastic bag… or a little ZipLoc that also looked white?

The next thing she knew, she was being kissed. It was soft and wonderful and just what she needed to snap herself out of her spell. In the blink of an eye, Antonio was on the other side of the room and mouthed, “I’ll call you,” one more time before he was gone.

Chapter 4

Claymont’s house was in NW, north and west of Georgetown in a very wealthy area of the District. It had a crescent shaped driveway that Kevin was able to pull his car into. No one was home and the twins led him into the living room, which was filled with plush white sofas and expensive looking nick knacks.

“I’ll go get the drinks,” Taylor said, disappearing.

Nicole sat down in the love seat, carefully arranging the souvenirs she’d purchased during the day. She’d been very impressed not only with the Freer and Sakler galleries, but with the National Gallery—to which she’d gone alone.

“Thank you so much for taking a day off work to baby sit the kids,” she said, getting comfortable.

Kevin waved his hands. “You guys aren’t kids. And I had a great time hanging out with you as well. It let me take my mind off of work.” Off of Adrianna.

“I want to apologize for my sister—“

“Why’s that?” Taylor said, returning with the drinks.

Nicole rolled her eyes. “You know.” Turning to Kevin, she said, “My sister is boy crazy. You should hear her reputation at Princeton—“

“Sh!” Taylor silenced. “At least I’m not a 20-year-old virgin!”

Nicole grew a little red, her eyes looking fast at Kevin. “You know perfectly well I’m not a virgin, Taylor.”

The twin with the highlights handed out the drinks, looking from Nicole to Kevin, then back to Nicole. Then she broke out in laughter. “Oh, I see what’s going on here! You little bitch! How can you accuse me of being the boy crazy one?”

“Kevin’s not a boy,” Nicole said, her face flushing even more.

Kevin took a sip of his “Coke” and nearly choked. It was so filled with rum that he could barely taste the soothing caramel-flavor. Taylor sat down right beside him, placing her hand on his leg and looking at him in faux concern. “Are you okay?” she asked, her brow furrowing and her eyes dancing.

“Nothing,” Kevin said, the burn in his throat subsiding. He took another sip, prepared this time. “It’s just that… I didn’t realize you were serving Pepsi. I’m more of a Coke fan.”

The girls laughed, sharing a secretive look quickly. “I’m sorry,” Taylor squeezed his leg. “I could put some more rum in it, if you want.” She giggled.

“No, that’s quite all right.” Kevin was suddenly very aware of how close the young coed was. Her hand was warm on his leg, her chestnut hair smelled fresh and clean. He took a large gulp of his drink, ignoring the bite of the rum. He could feel Taylor’s eyes on his face, but refused to meet them, looking over at Nicole.

She observed them with amusement, the kind that stare that one saves for watching animals at the zoo just before they do something silly, or interesting. Kevin got the feeling that she often regarded her sister like this and wondered if the twins were in this situation a lot. It made him feel slightly uncomfortable, which in turn caused him to drink more just to do something other than deal with the situation.

“We’re very grateful to you for showing us around your city,” Taylor whispered on the other side of him. Her tone had changed from playful to alluring. “We’d like to reward you for being our tour guide.”

Her hand slid up along his leg and Kevin finished off the last of his drink. Her hand slid to his inner thigh before he was able to stop it with his own. But her tanned skin was incredibly soft, incredibly warm. He didn’t pull it off his thigh, but held it there, his own hand covering it.

It was at that point that he realized he had quite a buzz going on. It was probably all the exercise today, the insubstantial hotdog for lunch, and then the triple shot of rum and Coke. These things he acknowledged in a very logical fashion: they were truths, they had happened, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He felt hot breath on his neck, then soft lips kiss him. “I…” he began, turning his head to regard Taylor. Suddenly, she was inches from his face and he was in a far worse position than he was just seconds ago. He knew that he was a goner. He had no fight left.

She kissed him, her tongue prodding its way playfully into the confines of his mouth. He closed his eyes and gave in to the desire to kiss this young woman. When they broke from one another, he sighed, already missing the feeling.

He felt another set of hands on his back and turned to find Nicole sitting on the other side of him. She was smiling happily, waiting patiently for her turn to kiss him. She didn’t need to wait long. Her kiss was so different than her identical twin. It was softer, sweeter. More caring.

When she pulled away, Taylor was on her feet, offering her hand to his. He took it and she pulled him up. “Come with us,” she whispered and pulled him towards the stairs. Nicole took his other hand and he let himself be guided by these two beautiful sisters in stunned silence.

They led him to a bedroom and at last, Kevin found a voice. “Girls, I can’t do this.” He laughed drunkenly. “I mean, I’m very flattered, but I’m married, and she’s such a wonderful woman. And besides that, my life is already complicated enough.” His buzz made everything seem a little funny, a little bit more manageable, and he laughed at his own statement.

The twins, un-phased, let go of his hand and left him standing just inside the room. Nicole walked behind him, quietly shutting the door, as Taylor went to the bed, sitting on the edge and crossing her legs. “Anyway, the day’s been great, and I really appreciate the drink, but I really should be getting back. I’ve got a few things I should do at the office before heading home…” he continued to ramble.

“Do you really think that you should drive anywhere?” Taylor asked quietly, a triumphant smile stretched from ear to ear. “I mean, I could understand your hesitancy. A handsome man like you, you must have women throwing themselves at your feet. You’ve probably had sex with countless sisters – not to mention twins – so a couple of 20-year-old college girls are of no interest to you.”

As Nicole walked by him, she ran her index finger along his shoulder, smiling innocently and going to sit next to her sister. The two girls turned towards each other, their legs touching, their brown eyes gazing deep into each other.

“It’s a real shame, too,” Nicole continued where her twin had left off, turning her head to regard Kevin. Taylor kept her eyes fixed on her sister’s face, her finger tips brushing a few strands of Nicole’s long, wavy brown hair away from her eye. “We really like you, Kevin. We’d been talking about you all weekend.”

She looked back at her sister, their heads getting closer. Their luscious lips getting closer. Kevin’s hard on was uncomfortable in his pants. He wasn’t breathing. He didn’t know how to react. He’d never seen two girls kiss before in real life, not to mention twins.

Just before their moist lips closed on one another, Taylor turned her head back to Kevin. Nicole’s lips brushed the soft highlights of her sister’s lush hair. Taylor said, “You should probably go, Kev. I’m so wet and horny right now that I can’t be responsible for my actions if you stay. I’m about to make love to my twin sister and you probably don’t want to see that, either.”

She turned back to Nicole, their heads once again close—foreheads resting upon one another. Nicole had her hands resting on Taylor’s hips, Taylor’s fingers continuing to brush and play with the wavy locks that hung around her sister’s beautiful face. Their eyes seemed to communicate an entire conversation in that look. Nicole bit her lip, then nodded.

Kevin’s jaw hit the floor as the girls brought their mouths together for a sweet, gentle kiss. It lasted no more than a few seconds, but when their lips pulled back, Nicole was panting heavily, trying to catch her breath, her eyes still closed. Taylor opened her eyes, smiling at the look of contentment on her sister’s face, and kissed her again.

This time, their lips parted and Kevin watched as Taylor’s pink tongue disappeared into her identical twin’s mouth. The kiss grew passionate, the bolder twin cupping her sister’s head in her hand, pulling her closer, deeper. Their jaws worked as the kiss continued and Kevin suddenly felt the need to sit, his legs growing weak beneath him.

When this kiss parted, their tongues recoiled slowly into their mouths. The twins turned their heads, regarding their single audience member. “You’re still here,” Taylor stated, standing up with one last caress of her sister’s cheek. “That must mean you don’t mind me doing this,” she said, walking over to him and throwing herself against his body, her hands grasping his head and pulling it down to her mouth.

Kevin could not resist, his conscience losing the battle of wills against his libido. Before he knew it, she was guiding him to the bed where the twins took turns stripping and kissing him. When his erection hit air, Taylor gasping, taking hold of it and turning to her sister, “Nikki, I think we hit the jackpot!”

She sucked it once in her mouth, drawing a groan from Kevin, before saying, “More of that later.” Kevin watched as the twins made out in front of him, stripping each other down to their panties. Their young bodies were flawless and bronzed, their tan lines revealing the skimpiness of the string bikinis that they wore. Their breasts were perky, identical, the creamy white a stark contrast against the rest of their golden bodies.

Taylor wore that little pink thong, while Nicole wore more modest blue string bikini panties. The girls crawled back to Kevin, who sat resting against the pillows at the head of the bed. “Have you ever had your dick sucked by two girls at the same time?” Taylor asked, her hand going to his cock. Kevin shook his head. “Enjoy then,” she smiled.

Adrianna gave the best oral sex he’d ever had in his life. Mrs. Veronica Hammond was the most enthusiastic. His wife was the most loving and familiar. But nothing compared to what these two girls did to him. Two mouths are always better than one, and the fact that both mouths knew exactly how to compliment one another wasn’t a bad thing.