Business & Pleasure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ran their soft lips and moist tongues up either side of his rigid member, meeting at the head for a quick peck that sometimes turned into a full blown French kiss. Watching the identical, gorgeous women work on him was almost too much for Kevin and he had to close his eyes, blotting the image of their girl-girl kiss from his memory. They shifted seamlessly, Taylor grasping his cock and running her lips and tongue up the sensitive underside, applying pressure in long, wet strokes as her sister sucked and rolled his balls in her mouth.

“Holy shit,” he moaned in a semi-delirious state. When Taylor’s mouth closed completely over his cock, Kevin knew he wouldn’t last much longer. “Uhhhh!” He felt them switch, their cock-sucking technique very similar, yet different in subtle ways. Taylor was more forceful, Nicole was more of a tease.

“Girls, I can’t… oh… I can’t… UHH!!!” His cock pulsed, firing ropes of white cum down into their hungry mouths. They passed his cock back and forth between ejaculations, sharing Kevin’s salty secretions eagerly between them. When he was finished, he opened his eyes and watched the girls lick his splatter off each other’s faces before engaging in a deep, tongue twisting kiss.

His cock already began to stir at the sight and sounds of their make out session, but it was really when Taylor asked him, “Would you like to watch me eat my sister’s pussy?” that he really returned to full mast.

Nicole shot her a bewildered look, her eyes wide with uncertainty. “Have you two ever… done that?” Kevin asked.

Nicole was shaking her head as her sister said, “No. We’ve shared guys before, but the farthest we’ve ever gone with one another is some intense fingering sessions.”

“Oh, God…” Kevin mumbled, his heart racing so fast he felt like it might explode.

“I’ve messed around with other girls and stuff. But I’ve always wanted to go down on Nikki. She’s sooo sexy.” She said this all without taking her eyes from her sister. Nicole seemed very apprehensive, yet her breathing had become heavy and her small brown nipples hard. She bit her lower lip, then nodded slowly.

Taylor didn’t wait for her to change her mind. She practically lunged at Nicole, bringing her lips forcefully up to the twin and kissing hard. “God, I’ve wanted to do this for so long, Nik. Relax, sweetheart. Kim says I’m the best she’s ever had.”

She slowly kissed her way down her sister’s tight body, sucking her tits and nipping at her nipples. Her tongue snaked along Nicole’s toned stomach. She pulled the little blue panties off, revealing Nicole’s pulsing pussy to both their eyes. The soft brown hair was trimmed back neatly, her glistening lips easily seen through the thin fuzz. “Oh, baby, it’s so beautiful,” Taylor said just before she licked the length of her sister’s slit.

Nicole’s eyes flew open, her back arching violently as her sister made first contact with her pussy. “OHHHH!!!” she moaned. “OH! OHHH!!”

Kevin watched one of these gorgeous girls go down on the other. He didn’t want to blink his eyes, fearing that he was dreaming, or perhaps these two nymphs were a wonderful, glorious mirage. But they weren’t, and Nicole’s orgasm was as strong and real as one could possibly be. She crushed her sister’s head between her thighs, locking her ankles together as she rode out her blinding climax.

At last, Taylor came up for air, her chin and cheeks coated and glistening with her sister’s girl-cum. Circling her hands around Nicole’s head, the sisters shared another deep and incestuous kiss which ended with Nicole lapping her own juices off her sister’s face.

“God…” she said at last, out of breath. Taylor giggled, covering her mouth. “God…” she repeated once again. “That was incredible.” She was whispering, resting her head on her sister’s. She closed her eyes, licking her lips. “You know me so well, sis! You seemed to read my thoughts, knowingexactly what to do and how to do it.”

“Well, we are identical twins, Nikki. And we’ve been masturbating in front of each other since we were fourteen…”

“Could I…” she began but stopped, embarrassed.

“What?” Taylor asked, wickedly. “You want to eat my pussy, too?”

Nicole blushed, but nodded quickly. “I thought you’d never ask!”

Taylor laid back on the bed, whipping her thong off quickly. Her pussy, unlike her sister’s, was shaved bare but for a pencil thin wisp of dark hair above pink and swollen lips.

“God, Taylor, your pussy looks so good like this!”

Taylor grabbed her sister’s head and pulled her down to her sex. “Less talking, more licking, Nikki. Mmmmmm...” She gasped as Nicole made her first, tentative touches along her sister’s cleft. She looked at Kevin, her eyes drooping with pleasure, and said, “Kev, we haven’t forgotten about you. We’re just sharing a… sisterly moment. Why don’t you get behind Nikki and show her that a cock is still a wonderful thing.”

Kevin had no problem obliging the girl, crawling in behind Nicole, taking hold of her hips, and entering her doggy style. She was incredibly tight, her young pussy lips stretching around his thickness. Nicole had to pull her mouth away from her sister’s pussy to suck in air through clenched teeth.

He slowly fucked her. Her tight snatch felt incredible, but the sight of her simultaneously eating her twin was even better. “Harder!” Taylor ordered her sister, but Kevin sped up as well. Nicole groaned against Taylor’s clit.

Kevin hit the point of no return. He could feel his balls tightening. He could sense his imminent orgasm. He pumped against Nicole, harder and harder, his hips slapping loudly against her ass. Her tongue flicked lightning quick along her sister’s bud, her fingers pushing faster and faster into her sister’s cunt. Taylor was bucking her hips, thrusting them harder and harder against the other girl’s mouth. Closer and closer. More and more.

The group exploded in a collective orgasm. Chain lightning leapt from one to the other, the white lights of Kevin’s climax blearing out everything but the intensity he was feeling from unloading into Nicole’s tight, young snatch.

The three of them spent another hour exploring each other, particularly Taylor and Nicole. As they waited for Kevin to recuperate, they engaged each other in a furious 69, both racing to get the other off first. Kevin complicated the whole thing by joining in, penetrating Taylor’s smooth lips. Nicole’s tongue darted across their union, but Kevin had already cum twice, so he had the stamina to bring Taylor two more loud orgasms before it was time for him to go.

Neither of the girls moved to get dressed when Kevin was ready to leave. He kissed each of them goodbye, thanking them for a wonderful day. “It was the least we could do after you were so good to us,” Taylor said, winking.

Kevin closed the bedroom door behind him, hearing Taylor say, “Now, Nikki, we’re going to do something about that bush of yours…”

Kevin’s cock started to harden and he got out of there before he ran back into the room.

Chapter 5

Kevin got home at the same time as Karen.

She looked really good, dressed in a short black skirt and a tight cream blouse. If he didn’t know better, he’d say that she might have had an interview. “Quit your job at the florist?” he asked as he inserted the key in the front door.

She laughed and shook her head. “No, I just thought I wanted to look nice today. Got a problem with that?”

He shook his head. “I’d certainly buy flowers from a hot chick like you. But I thought today was your day off.”

She averted her eyes briefly, saying, “Misty was sick today. I was filling in.”

She was acting a bit edgy, which Kevin thought a bit strange, but didn’t think too much about it, still thinking about the intense last few hours he’d shared with Nicole and Taylor.

“How’d the babysitting job go?” she asked, changing the subject.

“Oh, it was fun, actually. It’s funny, the only times I really go and see all the sights is when I’m showing guests around, you know? We’ve lived here nearly five years, and today was the first time that I’ve been up in the Monument.”

“That’s amazing, honey,” the redhead said, heading for the bedroom. Kevin followed, wanting to take a shower before dinner to clean the smell of the two coeds from his body. “Mind if I take a quick shower before fixing dinner?” she asked, taking off her earrings and placing them on her vanity.

“Um… actually, I was going to take one as well, but go ahead,” he said, watching as she pulled the blouse from her head, not waiting for his response. Her breasts were encased in a new black push-up bra that Kevin didn’t recognize, and his eyebrows arched as she unzipped her short skirt, not only revealing her matching thong, but also that her nylons were not pantyhose, but actually stockings held up with a garter belt.

“My, my, aren’t we sexy,” Kevin said, unable to resist stepping close to her. His hand encircled her breasts through the bra and he kissed her perfumed neck. Her red hair smelled like fresh shampoo and cigarettes. Odd, Karen didn’t smoke. “Is there a rule that you must wear your sexiest outfit if you fill in for others?”

Karen laughed, slapping her husband’s hand away casually as it drifted down to the crotch of her panties. “Not now, honey, I need to take a shower so I can cook before it gets too late.”

Remembering his cock, coated in the dried pussy juice of two other young women, he stopped and backed off, watching his wife’s thong-clad ass wiggle its way into the bathroom before the door shut.

Kevin sighed. He’d have to wait to wash the evidence away.