Business & Pleasure Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pale redhead graced the stage now, her long, shapely legs entwined around the pole as she unbuttoned her little school girl blouse. The tight half-moons of her buttocks peaked out below a plaid skirt that was certainly not street legal. Leah was reminded of Karen, Kevin's wife, and she had to shake the association from her mind.

She had to admit, the stripper was sexy. All tight curves and smooth skin, the redhead's body was like a beautiful painting. Leah reasoned that she could admire her just as she admired art. And she definitely wasn't attracted to art, right?

Roberto slid closer to her, his body suddenly pressing against her. "I bet you're wet right now," he whispered into her ear. She shivered involuntarily as she felt a hand on her thigh. She'd worn a short black mini-skirt that she thought complimented her legs, and a cream colored wrap-around blouse. With a push-up bra, it even gave her a little bit of cleavage. Roberto was getting dangerously close to the hemline of that little skirt.

She began to turn her head in protest when he whispered, "No, don't look at me. Keep your eyes on the dancer. Watch the way she twists and grinds against that pole. Watch the way her breasts ripple in that tight bra."

It must have been the combination of the alcohol and Roberto's deep Italian accent, but Leah actually felt herself reacting. The stripper had shed her white shirt, her breasts nearly popping out of the frilly white bra that was maybe a size too small. Hooking her left leg high on the poll, Leah suppressed a whimper as that short plaid skirt rode up, revealing her small, matching bikini panties, fringed in pink lace and barely covering her gloriously firm buttocks.

Gripping the poll firmly, the dancer hoisted herself up into the air, locking her other leg in place as she swung around like an acrobat. Leah gasped, impressed, as she released her hands from the poll and, still gripping it with her legs, leaned back, letting her long red hair brush along the dance platform, she hung there like a bat.

Running her hands along her powerful thighs, she helped gravity pull her short skirt up, exposing her panty-clad mound, before passing over a washboard stomach to the deep valley between her breasts. Her bra popped free, gravity's pull having little effect on the ripe swells.

"I think I need another drink," Leah croaked, tearing herself from the stage.

"Of course." Roberto waved one of the beautiful young servers over. "Two vodka martinis, please," he asked. "Straight up with a twist."

Leah barely heard him, her eyes now on a curvy blonde approaching their secluded corner. It was the same woman who was on the stage when they had initially entered, her platinum hair glowing in the black lights.

"Oh God," Leah groaned as the woman's perfume assaulted her nose. Maybe a drink wasn't the best idea, she thought, rubbing her thighs against one another.

"Would you like a dance, honey?" the blonde asked her directly. She had beautiful eyes that seemed to glow violet in the strange, ambient light.

Leah looked at Roberto, who smiled back at her, poker-faced. "Not right now, thank you," she whispered, hearing her voice cracking and cursing herself for sounding like such a little girl.

The blonde smiled warmly at her, never breaking eye contact. "I'll be back later then. Have a nice night." Her fingers trailed over Leah's shoulder as she departed.

"Please don't tell me you are not turned on now," her Italian escort said as the cocktails arrived.

Leah never wanted to lie more in her life, but under those dark eyes, how could she? She felt the thrill of loss of control that she had shared while in Adrianna's office, or driving Giuliani's car. She leaned towards Roberto and replied, "I wouldn't say that…"

"Go into the bathroom, take off your panties, and bring them to me. I want to feel for myself."

Leah half-laughed at the older man, covering her mouth when she realized he was serious. This was out of some kind of B-movie, she thought. This guy had spent too much time reading bad, internet erotica.

And still, there was no denying the thrill that shot up her spine at such an order. She felt her scalp tingle with the adrenaline rush of doing something so wrong. If Roberto was phased at all by her laughter, he didn't show it. He just continued to stare at her, those beautiful, dark eyes tunneling deep under her skin.

"I'll be right back," she said, not believing that she was actually going to do it.

The bathroom was all dark wood paneling and marble topped counters. Exactly the kind of bathroom you'd expect in a Capitol themed strip club. She slipped into a stall at the same time she heard a toilet flush. For some reason, the presence of another woman – possibly a stripper! – added to the "danger" of what she was doing.

It was only after she'd pulled the slinky thong off her body that she realized just how exposed she could be. Her black skirt was shorter than she was used to and had a tendency to rise along her thighs as she walked. Cool air brushed along her moist pussy as she stood and straightened her skirt, and she had to laugh out loud once again at what she was doing.

Tucking the panties into her purse, she flushed the toilet and stepped out of the stall.

A young woman was fixing her make-up in front of the sink, looking up and making eye contact with Leah in the mirror. "Evening," she said pleasantly, going back to applying mascara.

"Evening to you," Leah said, taking the opportunity to touch up her own make up while trying to study the young woman without appearing to study her. Dressed in a pleated black skirt – short, but not as short as the ones she'd seen out on the floor – a tight black tank-top, and delicate black sandals with moderate heels, the girl certainly wasn't dressed like a stripper.

Nor did she have the body of one. While she certainly was slender, voluptuous wasn't really the best word to describe her runway model physique. Her tanned legs were just shapely enough not to be considered skinny, and her tank top conformed to smallish breasts, closer to a B than the Ds she'd been seeing paraded around out in the club.

And finally, this young lady was too beautiful to be a stripper. Not that the strippers here at Capitol were dogs, but none could touch the beautiful symmetry of this woman's face, or her warm brown hair that cascaded in layers like a brunette Farrah Fawcett.

"You can look if you want to," the other girl said, snapping the cap back on her lipstick. The girl looked no older than herself, Leah thought, and her large, hauntingly pale blue eyes suddenly locked onto her own. "We are at a strip club, after all." Her smile was crooked, a single dimple appearing in her sculpted cheek.

"No, that's not it…" Leah fumbled with her words. "I was just trying to figure out if you were a stripper." Right, that sounded better, she thought, her face flushing.

The brunette's smile broadened. "Nope, not a stripper." She laughed to herself. "But I do work here, tending bar." Leah nodded, but couldn't think of anything better to say. "My name's Laurie. You are…"

"Leah. Sorry. I'm here with my, um, boyfriend." Even calling Roberto her boyfriend brought a flutter to her heart. The thought of calling anyone that was exciting.

"You came in with Roberto Giuliani. I saw. The big wig himself."

"Oh, you know him?"

Now Laurie really did laugh. "Hey, I may have only started here a month ago, but I know who's who around here, and he's the only ‘who' that really matters."

"Right." Leah wasn't quite sure what this young woman was saying, but whatever it was, she didn't really like it. "Well, I better get back."

Laurie nodded. "Don't want to keep him waiting. I understand. You should stop by the bar if you get a chance. I'll fix you a drink." She smiled one last time and glided by the blonde, brushing her hand across the secretary's shoulder. Leah's heart skipped a beat. What had she gotten herself into now?
"Did you do it?" Roberto asked as she snuggled up against him, sipping at her martini. In answer, she reached into her purse and put the black thong on the table. He picked it up, fingered the damp spot that had formed there, and smiled. "Pick a girl. Tell me who the sexiest girl in the room is."

"Roberto!" she said, kissing him on his neck quickly, feeling the whiskers there and loving that feeling. "I told you, I like men." She let her tongue trail up his neck to his ear, and whispered, "I like cock."

Now she knew she was drunk. She would normally never use words like that. With the alcohol loosening her tongue and Roberto egging her on, she felt like a different woman. A woman who could sleep with another woman?

As though to ward her mind of such thoughts, she let her hand slip down into his crotch, feeling the large bulge that had formed there. Roberto turned his head and kissed her furiously, the taste of vodka mixing with their spit and passion for one another.

Two more dancers came by asking if they wanted lap dances, and each time, Leah shook her head no. Roberto asked her once again who she thought was the sexiest woman in the club and a frustrated Leah said, "The bartender," just to shut him up. She did not want a lap dance from some silicone-implanted floozy but Roberto didn't seem to be taking no for an answer.

He spent a long time looking over at the bar, studying Laurie as she mixed drinks and got hit on by a number of patrons sitting there. "You are right," he said at last. "She is very beautiful…" He rubbed his upper lip in thought. "Would you like me to find out if she would dance for you?"

Leah's mouth tightened in anger before she realized that Roberto was kidding. "I understand, I understand," he said, laughing, holding his hands up, palms out. "No dances for the straight girl. Listen, I need to talk to Stephen for a few minutes. I shall be right back." Kissing her hand, he left her all by herself in the strip club.

It only took a few minutes and one of the dancers making her rounds to get Leah out of her seat and over to the bar. "I think I'll take you up on that drink," she said, sitting at the corner, away from the other male patrons.

The brunette popped the caps off two bottles of Beck's, handed them to one of the waitresses, and walked over to the blonde. She seemed to let her guard down for a moment and relax, leaning on the bar and exhaling visibly.

"Busy night?" Leah asked the younger woman, who still hadn't said anything.

"Busy's not quite the right word. You have no idea what it's like to be a female bartender in a ‘gentlemen's' club." The women laughed at the sarcasm in her voice. "So, what can I make ya?"

"I don't really know. I'm not really a big drinker. Make me anything."

"Anything?" the brunette asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Hm… Yes, anything. But you've got to make one for yourself as well."

Laurie gave Leah a quick smile and said, "I like you. You're good. Okay, I've got just the thing in mind." The beautiful young bartender then went to work, grabbing bottles left and right from behind her, pouring their contents into the silver shaker like some kind of sexy mad scientist. She'd tongue the corner of her mouth when she was thinking, then swivel quickly and grab another bottle.

"What are you making?'

"Something yummy."

She poured the contents out into a tall, narrow glass, and Leah was surprised to see it was purple, luminescent in the neon lighting that enveloped the bar. "Witch's brew, I think they call it." Leah reached for it, but the bartender held up her finger, "But first…" She pulled two shot glasses out, layering three different types of liquor and topping each with whipped cream. "Blowjobs," she said, adding, "It's what they're called."

Leah reached for one of the shooters as well when the bartender said, "Nope. No hands. Like this."

Laurie flashed that crooked smile to all the watching men, bent over and wrapped her lips around the shooter. The sexual comparisons were too easy, and suddenly Leah formed an image of this model of a woman lewdly sucking at an equally beautiful man's cock. Lifting the shot glass with her mouth alone, she threw her head back and let the alcohol drain from the glass and into her throat. Plucking the emptied glass from her lips, she smiled as the men watching burst into applause.

"Your turn," she said confidently, washing the shooter down with her purple drink.

Leah was a little less skilled in the ways of both shots and blowjobs, her technique less refined and confident. Bending over to take the cold glass in her mouth, the silence of the men around her was palpable. With all the attention around her, it felt like a fire had been lit between her legs. She opened her throat as much as possible and lifted the glass high above her. She knew immediately that she'd done something wrong as she felt the cool liquor, mixed obscenely with the whipped cream, dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. The alcohol burned her throat on its way down and she nearly spit the shot glass from her mouth.

Leah reached for the witch's brew, gulping it down all at once to clear her throat of the burn, her ears filling with the cheers of the men around her. It occurred to her how she must look with the trails of white liquid escaping down her chin and along her neck. She both wanted to run and hide and laugh out loud. She chose to laugh as Laurie handed her a bar towel to wipe herself off with.

Leaning in close, she said, "I'm not sure if you did that on purpose or not, but you now have a roomful of guys who'd do just about anything to get you on your knees. Very well done."

At such a close proximity, Laurie's fresh-smelling perfume assaulted her nose and suddenly, she wasn't thinking about all the guys who wanted to fuck her, but instead how the brunette's defined cheekbones and unflawed skin should be gracing magazine covers, not the inside of strip clubs.

Laurie must have seen something change in Leah's face, because she cocked her head to one side and asked, "What?"

"N-nothing," Leah said, suddenly very weary of her emotions. "I should be getting back to… my date."

Laurie nodded. "Thanks for keeping me company. Maybe I'll see you around?"

"I'd… like that." Why the hell did she suddenly feel like a shy schoolgirl confronting the quarterback of the football team? She stumbled over to her darkened booth, realizing just how drunk she was as she navigated the field of plush armchairs and cocktail tables.

Roberto was back, watching with a very amused smile on his face as his date returned. Leah excited him. She gave every indication of being a conservative little tease, but beneath that calm surface was untapped, unbridled passion. He saw it there, he just needed to figure out how to unleash it. Watching her up there with the stunning brunette, Roberto was quickly formulating a way to do that.

"I think I'm ready to go," Leah said as she approached her escort for the night. Her loins were on a slow-burn and at that moment, she needed to get this man alone.

"You think?" he asked.

She slid down next to him, grabbed him by the lapels of his evening jacket, and pulled him tight against her body. Her gray eyes smoldered. Her answer came as her lips and tongue clashed ardently against his, her hand snaking down into his pants to grope his rigid masculinity. "I'm ready to go," she said huskily when their kiss ended at last. "Let's go home."

It had begun to rain again as they exited the club, the warm summer rain throwing a gloss over the dark city streets and filling the air with pitter-pattering energy. Leah curled her body against the tall Italian as they waited for the valet to bring the car around, sheltered under the awning of this respectable "gentleman's club."

As they waited, a slender, rain-coated figure emerged from the double doors behind them, opening her umbrella and huddling under it in the rain. Long, slim legs and modest heels gave Laurie's identity away even before she looked up and beamed a smile in their direction.

"Catching a cab?" Leah asked.

The brunette shook her head. "I'm going to make a dash for the Metro. It really is raining, isn't it?" The heavy rain was drumming loudly against the awning and splashing up around their ankles. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Leah. Stay dry!"

"Wait!" Leah said as the taller woman began to take off. She froze, turning back to them. The rain pelted hard against her umbrella.

"Yeah?"

"We could drive you to the Metro… right, Roberto?" For whatever reason, she felt compelled to help this younger woman even though her loins were burning white fire.

The Italian shook his head. "If we're driving her anywhere, then we're going to take her home. And if we're going to do that, then we're going to stop by my place for a drink."

That confident mischief had returned to his eyes. He was up to something, Leah knew, but all she could think about was the fact that it would mean a delay in their carnal romp.

"How does that sound?" Leah asked, turning back to her new friend, now half hoping she'd turn the hospitality down.

"It sounds wonderful. Do you mind? I don't want to get in the way."

"Nonsense," Roberto replied for Leah. "We'd love for you to join us." Laurie looked from Roberto to Leah, then back to Roberto. She shrugged and stepped under the awning, shaking out her umbrella and closing it. Leah watched her carefully. It occurred to her then that maybe the brunette bartender would use this situation to earn points with the boss, a thought that instantly caused jealousy. It made no sense, Leah knew, especially since Roberto wasn't even her man, but the thought of some floozy throwing herself at him made her clench her fists.

Whether Laurie detected the competition or not, she was playing it safe, standing away from the couple, keeping most of her eye contact on the rain outside.

Their car pulled up, beaded wet in the rain, and the three quickly shuffled in. It all happened so fast, and before she knew it, Leah found herself sitting on Laurie's lap, seatbelt abandoned, as Roberto sat next to them, revving his engine.

There was nothing overtly sexual about her position. It was simply the only way that all three of them were going to fit into the sporty two-seater. While both the female's hips were narrow, they weren't narrow enough to sit side-by-side in the tiny bucket seats. Leah's reasoning was sound, but there were other forces at work tonight, not all of them alcohol related.

The slender brunette's skin was wet and sticky from the rain and humidity, her hands were gentle as they held the petite blonde in her lap by her hips. Once again, Leah's nostrils were assaulted by the bartender's fresh-smelling perfume—muted now by the damp smell of the car's interior—and she nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt Laurie run her hand up the small roll of her hip and then across her flat stomach. Laurie's fingers found the small band of skin between Leah's blouse and her skirt, caressing the exposed skin. Fingernails of electricity tingled across her skin, under the band of her skirt and down into the wet area between her thighs.

Her body was tense, the pleasurable nightmare of Laurie's fingers following a trail down her tummy all but paralyzing the little blonde. Only after a few minutes filled with Roberto and Laurie's idle chit-chat did the blonde begin to relax at last, sinking back against the taller woman's damp body.

"No! I would never!" the brunette laughed after Roberto asked her whether she'd consider dancing at Capitol. Her laugh was full and hearty, causing Leah to be very aware of her boobs pressed against her back. "I don't exactly have the body to do that, anyway."

"Oh, nonsense. Not all dancers have to be a D cup. Besides, you're beautiful!"

"Stop!"

"Really. Even Leah admits it. She said you were the most beautiful woman in the club."