Business & Pleasure Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah nearly lost consciousness there for a moment, her senses slowly returning as her two companions did a couple more lines off the coffee table. For a moment, she considered joining them. Her breath quickened, her heart raced, and then she discarded the idea. Too much stuff was happening already. She couldn't take even that new experience.

"You've been a patient boy," she said at last, crossing her legs modestly and patting the spot next to her on the couch.

Laurie took a seat on the adjacent loveseat, tweaking her runny nose and letting the second rush run its course. Her sharp blue eyes drank in the site of Leah and Roberto as their lips smothered each other. Of their own accord, her fingers slipped beneath the thin fabric of her g-string and across the dampened folds of her silky sex. She sniffed hard as her fingers quickly tweaked her little clit. She tasted the medicine drip in the back of her throat just as she pushed two digits into her pussy.

Leah pealed back layer after layer of Roberto's clothing, the dark curls of his chest hair matted and sweaty. Laurie could practically smell the pheromones pouring off of him from where she sat, licking her lips hungrily. His cock was dark and thick, nestled in a dark bush of trimmed pubes. Laurie's mouth began to water as she watched Leah's mouth cover that cock.

Roberto was flying high. He sat back, folded his hands behind his head, and let the little blonde go to work on him. His eyes never left the site of slim brunette finger fuck herself. Normally her body would be a shade too skinny for his tastes, but as he watched her, as he roamed the flawless complexion of her tanned skin, he decided he could make this one exception tonight.

Leah pulled off his cock long enough to beckon her female friend over to join her, giggling as she absent-mindedly stroked his spit-slick erection. The Italian loved the feeling of two mouths on him, especially when the two mouths would occasionally meet in a deep kiss. A set of lips on either side of his shaft, he knew that he didn't have much longer before he'd pop,

The blonde sensed this as well. She gave the turgid flesh one last kiss, swung her leg over his lap, and sat back on Roberto's prick. He had no problem sliding up inside her wetness tonight; she was as lubricated as a waterworks factory.

Laurie never left her front row seat between the lovers' legs. There was almost no sight more erotic for her than a hard cock parting the pink flesh of a beautiful pussy. This was one of the most beautiful of those couplings. She dipped her tongue in to join.

"Oh God!" Leah rolled her eyes as sensation overwhelmed her. Roberto made her feel as tight as a little girl and the smooth cheeks and playful tongue reminded her of her first bisexual encounter just minutes before. "Oh fuck!"

Leah wasn't the only one feeling like some inexperienced adolescent. No more than a minute or two of stroking in and out of the blonde and he felt his balls tighten. He tried to stop himself but all it took was one swipe of Laurie's tongue across her scrotum and he was done.

"Ngh!" Leah thrashed as she felt her lover's hot blast against the back wall of her cunt, her own orgasm overwhelming her hard and fast.

Laurie sat back and watched biology at work. The dark Italian's thickness was buried near the hilt, Leah's small, fat lips greedily accepting the pulsing flesh. She could practically see each packet of cum fly along the hard flesh and up into Leah's cunt.

When Leah's little snatch overflowed at last, Laurie was there to collect the escaping seed as it drooled across his balls. She hoped that this wouldn't be her only taste of him tonight. She was pretty sure it wouldn't be.

Leah sat sighing on Roberto's lap, refusing to move even as she felt his rigid cock begin to soften within her. The brunette worked her magical tongue down there. The blonde suddenly realized that her friend hadn't come yet. The initial thought of being responsible for that – of being responsible for making another woman come – sent a terrifying thrill down her spine. Could she actually do that?

Lowering her hands to Laurie's freckled cheeks, she coaxed the younger girl up to her mouth for a slow kiss. Her hands once again roamed Laurie's long body, but this time they had a purpose. The insignificant g-string offered little resistance as the blonde's small hand moved beneath them, feeling another woman's pussy for the first time in her young life.

It was sticky and damp, the flesh burning beneath her fingertips. Where she expected to find hair she didn't, but that didn't really surprise Leah. In fact, the idea of a completely bald cunt excited her for some inexplicable reason. She wouldn't want it any other way.

She shifted her hips on Roberto's lap and was surprised to feel her male lover's cock stirring. "You like watching?" she asked over her shoulder as her fingers continued to explore Laurie's sex. "She's completely shaved, you know. Does that excite you?" His cock flexed within her in response. "You dirty man. I bet you get off on that look." She shifted her hips again, caressing his semi-hard on inside her. "I'm fingering her now. I'm fingering her bald little cunt."

Leah wasn't normally one for talking dirty, but around Roberto, she couldn't help it. "God, she's really wet." She pulled two glistening fingers out of the black panties and held them up. "Want a taste?"

"You first."

Leah's first taste of a woman was a pleasant one. Not exactly sweet, more tangy than anything else, she knew she wanted more.

"Good?"

"Wonderful."

Laurie was regarding them curiously, her blue eyes bright with anticipation of the fun yet to come.

"Laurie, why don't you take off your panties and sit back on the table?" Roberto asked. "I think Leah would like to have another taste…"

Leah's breath caught once again at the notion of going down on Leah. Could she really do it? The brunette shimmied out of her panties, exposing her hairless pussy. Leah knew that she couldn't resist.

"Oh yeah!" Laurie sighed as the blonde tongued her burning folds, her warm saliva feeling as comforting as a cool salve. The other woman was tentative and shy, which only fueled that fire for Laurie. She was deflowering this beautiful young blonde; she was this girl's first pussy. All she could do was rest on her palms and spread her narrow thighs wider.

Suspended between a cock and a pussy, Leah's ability to think like a rational woman was rapidly disappearing. She wanted to be a source of pleasure. She wanted to be pleasure. She fucked back into Roberto's thickness as her lips and tongue went wild over her first woman. Lapping and lapping, she pulled the brunette's soft petals open with her fingers and speared her tongue as deep as it would go.

"Oh God!" Leah no longer knew whether it was her or one of her lovers who was yelling it. She didn't care. She was an animal. She stopped thinking. She fucked. Going in for the kill, she easily thrust three fingers into Laurie's spongy cunt, her lips closing around the hard little clit. "Oh FUCK!!!"

It all happened at once. They all came at once. Roberto seemed to shoot his flaming cum through her entire body, flames licking along her arms, her fingers, her nipples. Her face was awash of Laurie's essence as the brunette jammed her bald pussy against her mouth. She groaned against the wetness, her fingers curling up as the threesome shuddered.

Time became a fluid thing from that moment on. It became a montage of pleasure, one scene fading dreamily into the next with soft fades. She was being kissed on the couch. She was being led by a tall, giggling woman to the shower. Soft lips on her pussy as the shower washed her with hot pin-pricks. "Oh God, what are you doing?" Her heart pounded as Laurie scrapped a razor across her little patch of pubic hair. "Oh my God, what am I doing?"

In the bedroom, she was laid down, Laurie's slender thighs straddling her head as the woman's mouth descended on her freshly denuded cunt. "Oh God!" she cried, closing her eyes and got control of her emotions. When she opened her eyes, the beautiful close up of Laurie's fleshy folds caused her mouth to water. She cocked her head forward and ran the tip of her tongue along the soft slit.

A cock prodded the entrance to her pussy, the head sliding just inside. Laurie used it as she would a toy, stirring it up across the woman's exposed clit before raking it deep along her gash. Leah began coming before Roberto had even penetrated her, and her orgasm didn't seem to stop for the rest of the night.

She was 69ed. She was fucked from behind. She was begging to be fucked. The threesome rutted at it like animals, pausing long enough to catch a breath before returning to the fold. Countless times, she watched her two lovers bump up, doing lines even as they fucked and were fucked. Countless times, she considered joining, if only to stave off the cloudy unconsciousness that threatened her at every turn. Countless times, she passed up the opportunity.

The last thing she remembered was very vivid. It stayed with her in her sleep. It haunted her on waking. Laurie was between her legs for the nth time that evening, eating Leah's freshly shaved pussy with unbridled lust. Roberto approached her from behind, clutching the brunette's slender hips, and driving himself hard into her. Leah felt the penetration quake through her female lover's body. She felt Laurie's hot breath moan against her cunt.

It had been the unspoken agreement that while Roberto and Laurie could play around, they wouldn't fuck. However tentative it was, Roberto was Leah's. With this one quick thrust, Leah's world finally collapsed. She came hard as too many emotions crashed in around her: lust, jealousy, anger, exhaustion. She came hard against the brunette's soft cheeks and long tongue. Her body went rigid and even her own moans were overwhelmed by a single, high-pitched cry.

Author's note: Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this latest installment of Business and Pleasure. I've hit a bit of a writer's block at this point. I'm opening the story up to you, my readers, to offer suggestions for its future direction. Please send any thoughts/requests you may have via the feedback. If you leave your e-mail address, I'll be glad to write back and we can discuss it. I'd like to keep the plot coherent and realistic, so bear the characters' personalities and backgrounds in mind. Thanks again and I appreciate the support!