Business & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers

“Julie, don’t worry, it’s cool. I wasn’t sure what happened, but I guess I thought it must have been the drinks. But it’s cool, really. I thought you were a pretty hot babe, and I really should have left you guys alone on the first night of your vacation. So don’t worry about it. So, do you want to do breakfast and make a plan for the day, cuz Ryco doesn’t want me today at all?

“Are you sure, Jason? Don’t you have better things to do than to hang with me?

“Believe me Julie, I would welcome the company at this point.”

“Okay, do you want to meet in the inn’s restaurant at 9 for breakfast?”

“Sure Jule, see you then.”

My stomach sank at her sincere apology. I figured that she really had no interest, that she was embarrassed by her actions, and that she would behave like a nun today. Well, I thought, the company would be nice. Maybe I could rent a boat on the lake and show her places I used to go as a kid when we were up here.

__________________________________

We met outside the restaurant at nine, and Julie was even hotter than I remembered from the night before. She gave me a firm hug and a kiss on the cheek and we went in. Breakfast was fine, I guess. Who could concentrate on food with someone like Julie across from him? She was so fuckin fine. She used little make up to accent her natural beauty. Her navy sleeveless knit blouse was cut just low enough and was just tight enough to show me her wonderfully rounded breasts that were like perfectly shaped melons. She was wearing white shorts that contrasted with her long and slender legs. As we talked, she made eye contact constantly, and I could tell that she was looking me over very carefully. That was a good sign, because this morning she was not drunk. It was like when we first me last night. I had deliberately worn a tight fitting polo shirt and shorts that were pretty tightly fit as well. I think she took the bait by the way she was looking me over.

During breakfast, I suggested the boat trip out onto Squam Lake and Julie was crazy for it. I told her I would take care of lunch, and she just had to show up with bathing suit and towel, etc. We met in the lobby at 10:15 and off we went to the marina where I had rented a pontoon boat for the day.

Julie had changed into a suit I guess. Whatever she was wearing underneath was covered up by a white terrycloth sleeveless cover-up the allowed only a good view of her gorgeous legs from just below her ass and crotch. But she was clearly a beautiful woman. And I felt my cock stir just a moment until my mind told it to cool it. I was wearing a black silk t shirt that was fit kind of tight and tight black swim trunks that were cut fairly short. I wanted to showcase my body without looking like I wanted to do that. I was hoping it would work. I figured wearing my tiny speedo that advertised my package would be kind of crude. Besides, she had already seen a glimpse of me, and knew it was a decent size.

After we got the boat which was a large one with lots of seats and benches and a powerful engine, I pulled away from the dock slowly. Julie was beside herself with excitement at the beauty of the lake and being able to go out onto it and explore. I told her I had boated here many times as a kid and that I knew she would love it. I said we could do a tour of the lake and then go to one of the islands owned by the lake association and just anchor off a beach area where we would probably be the only ones there given the fact that it was a Monday.

Before we got underway, I let the engine idle while I pulled off my shirt and grabbed the sun screen I had brought. I offered Julie the sun screen, but she said she might use it in a little while. I said that I had to use it because even black people burn. She smiled and said she knew, and that she liked my color just the way it was. I applied it to my face and arms and upper body when Julie asked if I wanted her to apply it to my back.

“Sure, if you don’t mind Jule.

“Sure, just bend over a bit. You’re taller than Matt is, and I can’t do his back unless he bends over.”

I complied and then felt the cool cream hit my back followed by her soft white hands. She started at the neck and shoulders and it felt so hot having this beauty apply screen to me. With both hands she massaged it into my shoulders symmetrically. She definitely spent a lot of time almost kneading my shoulder musles.

“Jason, your back muscles are incredible. How often do you work out? Every muscle is toned and tight. You must have spent years getting into this kind of shape. Matt and I go every day, but I think you have even us beat by a little.”

“Thanks, I go every day pretty much. I try to keep in shape.”

She continued applying the cream and I felt both hands slid down my sides from my armpits toward my waist. As she did this, I could feel her finger tips extend almost around my sides to my chest. She did this slowly and it felt great. As she moved down toward the waist, she almost seemed to do the same thing with my ab muscles. I could feel her finger tips covering much more area in the front than they needed to. I love it. She finished up and I wished she would do my front.

“Christ Julie, that felt like a massage, thanks. Wanna keep goin?” I asked with a smile.

“Sorry Jas, no margarits today. You missed your chance last night. Besides, I’m afraid if I get goin on your front I’ll be makin babies with you instead of Matt.” She joked with her beautiful smile.

Julie left her terrycloth cover on, and I was dying to find out what kind of suit she had on. But I was afraid my earlier thought that she might be a nun today would come true.

The weather was perfect and the lake was like a mirror. I brought Julie on a long tour gave her the background of the area and pointed out lots of pretty inlets that most people never got to see. She was loving it and smiled and asked lots of questions as we moved along. She sat across from me and looked beautiful with the sun playing on her long sandy hair as it blew behind her. She looked over at me a lot and I know she had to see my smooth cocoa body as we talked. My cock was behaving, but I knew there had to be a slight bulge in the crotch area, but that was natural for me. I saw her shoot looks there as well.

The lake tour took nearly two hours. I asked Julie if she wanted a water or a beer. She opted for water. I asked her if she wanted to take the wheel as we headed in the direction of the island owned by the association. The island had a dock, a couple of outhouses and trails for hiking. Lots of private beaches where boaters could pull in to stay for a couple of hours.

She took my seat and I stood to her left and behind her, giving directions. She seemed thrilled to be driving the boat and I would just reach forward every now and then to correct our course or to pull a little further away from a buoy. As I did this I would put my right hand on her terrycloth covered shoulder, which seemed like the natural thing to do, and with my left hand reach toward the steering wheel to gently change course just a little, explaining what was the reason as I did it.

The second time I did this, Julie said, “Jason, your hand is huge. Look at that, it’s more than twice the size of mine, and it’s so muscular.”

“I think you just have tiny hands, Julie.” I said with a broad smile. She smiled back and poked me in the side. But seriously Julie, think of it, God must have figured how could he give a 6’4” black guy tiny hands, they just wouldn’t fit. So he made them proportionate to my body. Thanks God!” Then she took me by surprise. She had her right and on the steering wheel, but she took her left hand and put it down by the side of the seat where I was standing and she looped it around the my calf and started massaging it up and down. “From what I’ve seen of you Jason, God was good that way.” She said this with a huge smile.

“Jason, I really appreciate your taking the time to do this for me today. It started out pretty miserably for me, but you have made it a great day. This said, she kept rubbing my calf, and driving toward the island. I figured I would take this chance to place both of my hands on her shoulders and massage her neck gently through her terrycloth. She let me do that without the slightest hesitation. I kept massaging, letting my hands slip to her sleeveless arms. “Jule, seriously, I am probably would not have come out here alone, and being with you makes it great. So don’t even think about it. See the two islands in the distance? We’re going to the one on the left. It’s called Moon Island. No rocks between here and there, but I’ll take over when we get close, okay?”

She nodded and kept driving with her right hand while she kept her left on my calf. It felt great. I could feel myself getting excited. For my part, I was very gently massaging her shoulders, and upper arms, and I had also taken both palms and caressed the sides of her neck which I think she like because when I did it she squeezed my calf just a bit.

As we approached the island, I asked Julie if I could take the wheel to navigate between the two islands. She got up, but this time stood behind me. She immediately placed both hands on my shoulders, but did not move them. Now I could feel my cock starting to harden, but it was not out of control. As I looked along the shore, I saw one pontoon boat had taken the best spot. I decided to go around to the other side of the island which was usually more private. And, sure enough, it was. The beach I wanted was a good sized one about in the middle of the island. I move toward that area slowly as there were lots of rocks.

Julie had started to massage my shoulders slowly as we made our way around the island. It felt great. She did my neck and shoulders and occasionally let the palms of her hands slid toward my chest, but then retreated. When she did this a second time, I was ready, I placed my left hand on the calf of her leg, just as she had done to me, and I squeezed it. Then I kept it there and rubbed it slowly up and down as best as I could. Then she did it. She had her hands massaging where my shoulders and neck met. Then slowly she lowered them to feel my chest. Her palms moved slowly down and were flat as they felt my firm, tight pecs. They slid over my nipples and she kind of pushed her hands gently onto my nips and pecs. But then, with her forefingers and thumbs, she pinched each of my nipples. I was getting hard before this, but my mind was partly on looking for rocks as I approached the beach. Now, however I sprung a woodie. I squeezed her calf and she kept pinching gently. I looked up and back at her, and she smiled at me as our eyes locked. Neither of us said a word. I put the engine in neutral and we drifted in quietly.

“Julie, I have to drop the anchor. We can lounge out here and swim in if we want to. The beach is really nice and there are trails.”

“It’s beautiful, I love it.”

I got up, sure that she had to see the bulge in my suit, it was obvious. I did nothing to hide it. “Can I help?” She asked.

“Yeah, take off that terrycloth, you’re going to roast if you don’t.” I said with a smile.

I was not prepared for what happened next. She said ok, got up and unzipped the terrycloth. Slipping it off, she revealed what had to be the smallest bikini I had ever seen. It was navy blue and it left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her body was incredible. And it was nearly totally naked in front of me. She saw my expression of shock and lust, and smiled. “Like it Jason?”

“Julie……..I fuckin love it!” And I saw her looking directly at my crotch.

“I’m glad I wore it, because you have that tight pair of trunks that are cut pretty short and that allow you to show off your perfectly muscled body…….so, what’s wrong with a woman doing the same thing. And, you know what Jas? I think you wore that suit deliberately so you could show off even more of yourself to me as we came out here. And you know what else? I fuckin love your suit too. She said with a beautiful smile. I think we go well together, don’t you?

Her beautifully shaped breasts had tiny slits of fabric, just enough to cover her nipples, over them. And the bottom was nothing more than a navy blue g-string, and now I knew why she had her pubes trimmed. She was beautiful, and I was hard as a rock.

“Now, can I help with something else?” She said with a broad smile. She moved toward me, and I stood still not believing what was happening, my cock pressing hard against the black fabric of my trunks.

“Jason, I have been thinking about you all night. Since the moment I saw you in the bar, I have been thinking about nothing else. And, in case you’re wondering, I have never been with another guy since I have been married. I don’t know what has happened here, but I can’t deny it.” With this she moved in close and we embraced very tightly and kissed passionately for several minutes without saying a word. At first, I pulled her tightly to me and felt the warmth of her breasts against my hard chest. She whimpered as I did this. Then, I slid my hands down her back, feeling its smoothness, and grasped each perfectly formed ass check. I pressed a couple of fingers into her anus and pulled her mid section tightly against my abdomen, and I could feel my thick ten inches pressing into her. Here she moaned softly.

I slipped my hand under the tiny strap that held her thong up, and I slid it down, and it dropped to the deck. Next I slid my right index finger and my middle finger into her warm and dripping vagina. She gasped and tried to grind herself into my finger. For her part, she was rubbing her hands up and down my back, feeling my shoulders, grabbing at my pecs, pinching my nips, she seemed insatiable, we would see about that.

I finger fucked with my left hand while I moved two fingers from my right hand up and around and more deeply into her anus. I was putting a lot of energy into both areas because I wanted her to come fast and drench my fingers as we continued to kiss passionately. I wanted her to leave this experience with me always remembering it, and always wanting to repeat it. My plan was working because within only a couple of minutes, she came with loud gasps and moans. She held my face with both hands and kissed me deeply and I made her come. I don’t know what it was like with Matt, but if she came like this for him, he must be pretty good.

When I finally removed my fingers, she let out a gasp and continued to hold me tightly with her arms. I felt her beautifully formed body clinging closely to my tightly muscled black body, and I knew she was loving it. Now, I place my hands on her breasts, and removed the flimsy bikini top. Her tits were absolutely perfectly round and her nipples were erect and hard.

“Did I do that?” I asked smiling. She smiled back and nodded. Now that she was totally naked, I wanted to continue to cement my place in her memory. She started to slip her hands into the sides of my swim trunks so as to slip them off me. My bulge was pushing hard to get out. But I said, “Not yet, baby, I’m not done with preliminaries.” And I turned her around and placed my left hand around her and let it settle on her firm right breast. I then used my right hand in reinserting two fingers into an incredibly wet vagina. She gasped as I pulled her naked body back toward my swollen cock. I kissed the right side of her neck and her right shoulder as I played with her tit and finger fucked her. She started moaning and gasping within a minute, and came again with a major flow of cum in under two minutes. She was totally mine, and I knew it, but I was not sure she knew it yet. Finally, I removed my fingers and she gasped again.

“Jason, you’re driving me crazy. I haven’t cum like that even with Matt’s cock in me for I can’t remember how long.” Looking down at my thick bulge in my trunks, she asked, “Did I do that?” with a smile. Now I let her run her hands from my shoulders, down my chest where they lingered and massaged for a bit, then to my abs where they again lingered. Finally, I let her slip my black trunks off. My thick black rod leapt out, straight, black, and with a very large mushroom head on it.

“Oh my God! It’s way bigger than it looked last night. It must be twice as big as Ma…..” and she stopped there. She grasped it and started to rub it against her shaved pubes. I pulled her to me and kissed her with one of the longest and most passionate kisses I had ever given anyone. She positioned my cock between her legs and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard in return. We kissed and touched for several minutes. And, she ground on my cock and rubbed her clit back and forth over it as we embraced. Finally, I let her have just a little taste of what she really wanted. She slipped to her knees and I let her suck on my pulsing onyx rod. This she did like no one else who has ever sucked me. She couldn’t possibly take it all in her mouth, but she used her hands to massage what she could not suck.

As I was getting close to cumming, two boats rounded the edge of the island. This interrupted us, Julie wanted to keep sucking, but I wasn’t ready to cum for her yet. I told her we had to stop for the moment and get decent. This we both did reluctantly as the boats pulled into an inlet about a hundred yards beyond us. At this point, with my swimsuit back on, I dove into the warm lake water and swam around the boat, encouraging Julie to join me. In the water, we continued playing, touching, kissing, stroking in the privacy provided by the side of the boat.

Before we left I had to have her ass. It was just too hot. I figured she might resist this, so I prepped her for it. Standing in the shallow water near the bow of the boat, I beckoned Julie to stand with me. Once again, I reached around and slowly inserted two fingers into her anus while inserting two others from my other hand into her warm vagina. I finger fucked both ends as we kissed, she with one arm around my neck, and the other hand slipped into my trunks. As I continued, I inserted a third and then a fourth finger into her hole. Her eyes widened and she moaned in pleasure. She was ready. I removed my fingers from her pussy and pushed my trunks lower, which she jumped at the chance to help with. Her free hand immediately grasped for my black club and positioned the thick mushroom at her clit. I however spun her around and forced her to bend slightly.

“Jas, what are you thinking? You’ll split me in two.”

“Jule, let’s just try, I’ll go easy, and I know you’ll love it once it’s in, I promise.”

With that, I put some of my saliva on the tip of my cock and pushed against her beautiful hole. She gasped, then yelled, holding onto a pontoon with her tits nearly touching the water. I pushed again, and this time my mushroom was planted inside of her. She yelped and turned to look back at me with her eyes watering. I massaged her beautiful butt and smiled as I pushed in just a little more. Applying more saliva to the part of my shaft still outside her, I then pushed another inch or so. I also reached my right hand around to her clit which I started playing with to excite her and take her mind off of the intruder in her ass. This she responded to instantly and actually pushed herself against my cock, causing it to slide in another couple of inches. I so wanted to take her ass. She was so fucking hot, and I wanted her to remember getting ass fucked by me forever. At this point, I was about five inches into her with about five or so left to go…..

“How’re you doin baby?” I asked her.

“Not bad, you’re not all the way in are you? But you’re feeling better and better. But I think if you keep rubbing my pussy, I will cum before you are at home plate.” With that she pushed into me, and I pushed into her and I heard her gasp loudly as I slid in all but about an inch.

giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers