Business As Usual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scope out the fridge to see if there’s any appetizing left-overs and find the last of the grilled chicken breasts from a couple nights ago. Beside the chicken there was the last of the pinot griggio with a note attached....”Enjoy, babe, I want you to have a nice quiet evening!” Beside the bottle of wine was a beautiful pink rose. How did I get so lucky to have this man in my life? He must have stopped by on his way to dinner, before I left work.

I heat the chicken in the microwave, pour a glass of the wine and sit at the breakfast bar to have my simple dinner. The sky grows even darker, so as a precaution I’ve lit the candles that I always have around the house. As I gaze out of the windows to watch the clouds roll in I see the lightning flashes, brightening the backyard garden. The flowers seem to jump out at me with each flash of light. Their shadows streak across the well manicured lawn.

When I finish cleaning up after dinner, I settle into the living room to catch up on some reading, since I have the evening to myself with no distractions. The television is on just for some background noise. The occasional storm warning flashes across the screen. It seems a few storms will be rolling through all night long.

As the first storm reaches it’s end, my eyes feel heavy. I make sure to blow out all of the candles before heading off to bed. I’m careful to lock the doors. Brush my teeth, strip off my dress and hang it on the back of the bathroom door. Turning off the bathroom light, I can see my way to the bed with the aid of the waning lightning flashes. The air is charged and I can feel this as another bolt brightens the windows. I catch a glimpse of my naked body in the full length bedroom dressing mirror. An eery erotic snapshot. It’s as if I’m looking at someone else. I feel a bit strange. I slowly find my way to the bed and slip between the smooth, cool sheets. The memory of my shocking encounter lingers like a fading dream. It doesn’t even feel like it happened anymore.

Easing in and out of sleep I find that I’m soon in a dream-like state. I hear whispering voices that seem float into my subconscious. I can’t quite make out what they’re saying, I often can’t in a dream. Am I dreaming? I feel a soft kiss on my neck...it’s my husband, he’s finally home and appears to be in a romantic mood. Storms do this for him.

“Don’t wake, darling, I’m going to get out of my things and join you.” It’s my boyfriend, he’s whispering to me, “Did you enjoy the wine?” I try to speak, but the words don’t want to form. He chuckles softly and leaves the room. He’s kept the room dark so as not to shock my eyes, I suppose...such a dear. I’m in a twilight sleep, I feel warm and so relaxed as if sinking into the soft mattress. I make out some noises...clothing rustling, footsteps, muffled, they seem unreal and sometimes exaggerated in this state. I think that I hear murmuring, ”....the wine ....won’t fully ..... hours...”

Is someone talking? Or am I still dreaming...there’s something that feels so very different. I cannot wake, even though I try. Then again, I don’t really want to try. I’m floating....and so relaxed.

“Let’s have fun.” my boyfriend says, and he lifts my head to tie a blindfold over my eyes...he must be in a playful mood! He ties the blindfold on tightly so it won’t slip off. I hear the lamp next to the bed click on. But, I’m still in the dark. In more ways than one, I’m soon to discover.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” He says as if to anyone and no one in particular.

“Beautiful, look at that skin.” I hear him whisper as he pulls the sheets off me. His hand lightly pets me, caressing my breast for the briefest moment, so softly.

“Fabulous nipples...standing erect, so tasty.” I feel myself warming as he speaks. “Let’s taste.” His voice seems to change with each comment, deeper, then normal. I must be much more tired than I thought. I feel his lips on my breasts, licking my nipples, a soft kiss, sucking it in and tickling it with the tip of his tongue while holding it tightly between his lips. I can feel myself holding my breath as the excitement builds. Heat growing and coursing to my groin. The slightest twinge of the first throbbing beat rises between my legs. His tongue trails wet circles around each nipple, they’re hard and erect.

He grabs hold of my left ankle and pulls it towards the side of the bed, the smooth silk of a scarf as ties it around with one end, the other end he ties to the bed rail. Very quickly he’s around the other side, too quickly...doing the same to my right ankle, spreading my legs wide. He seemed to be a little bit rougher with the right ankle, tying it tighter, harder. His hand felt heavier, thicker.

“Just look at the pretty, pink pussy. So warm and wet.” On cue I slowly reach down with my hand and spread the wetness across my pussy, trailing them to wet my clit. Lightly tickling myself, toying it back and forth for his watching pleasure. I feel as if I’m underwater...putting forth this effort, I try to move faster, but can’t. The warm soft skin swelling beneath my fingertips, I bring them to my mouth to taste my juices. Openly licking each finger....slowly.

“That’s right, baby, put on a show for....me.”

I put my fingers back into my pussy, plunging them slowly in and out, rubbing my palm against my clit and arching my back. I’m getting off on his watching me.

“Isn’t she sexy?’ He’s still talking, as if to an audience, this is a new side I haven’t experienced from him before and I like it. It’s so sexy and making me so hot. Just the thought that we may be viewed while I jill-off. I’m so lost in the moment I barely notice that my left arm is being raised over my head and tied to the head-board. Just as quickly my right hand is grabbed and tied the same. I feel so exposed, vulnerable to his eyes, touch.

I hear him moving about, but don’t know what he’s doing or where he may be, it sounds as if he’s all around me. My breast is grabbed, nipple pinched and tweaked softly as I moan. Skillfully rolling it between his fingertips and gently tugging. As my breast is caressed, I feel fingers searching my pussy, gently probing, spreading my lips open. Two fingers slip slowly and deeply inside. Stroking me passionately. Inside then to my clit to tease it lightly. Back in again to wet them and easing out to play my clit, rubbing it, petting me with care. My throbbing is strengthening and I arch my back to his touch, trying to push against his touch. I feel the mattress sink as he climbs onto the bed, straddling my face and rubbing. He strokes the head of his dick across my lips. I open them in anticipation and am rewarded as he pushes himself into my mouth, rhythmically pumping as I lick his length and suck him back in. He’s moaning, deeper in his throat than I’ve heard before, he must really be enjoying this. I don’t know how he’s doing it, but his fingers are still playing with my pussy, driving me crazy with passion.

Moans fill the air, mine mingled with his, sounds from all around me. Confusion sets in when I feel the mattress sink between my legs and his mouth captures my pussy full-on, tongue diving into my slit. But, I’m sucking his dick...how? Then I come to a hazy realization that it’s not just him...there’s another...and they’re both having me, taking me....using me. I’m frightened, confused, yet so hot and aroused, I can’t think straight. I feel like I’m in a dream, dizzy, floating. I try to speak, but his cock fills my mouth, I can only moan. Whimpering as hands hold my head and guides him in and out faster. I feel I may choke, he tries to go all the way inside my mouth. The mouth on my cunt sucks and wets me, dripping to the mattress. My clit is flicked and tickled with a thick, long tongue, fingers fuck me as an orgasm approaches. Faster the tongue on my clit laps across me, wetter, harder, fingers stroking my g-spot and I cum in a white hot blast. No control. I moan and pant, even as a dick is pushing faster in my mouth.

“She’s cumming.” It’s my boyfriend...and his voice is coming from across the room! Who’s fucking me...who am I sucking? What’s going on? Too many questions, I’m shocked and excited at the same time.

I hear a heavy growl just above me as cum shoots into my mouth.

“Swallow it down, baby,” this stranger orders me. I do...I don’t have a choice. When he’s empty, he pulls from me, stroking his softening cock across my face. I feel this man get off the bed. Whoever is between my legs, sits up, repositioning himself and I feel his dick push into me.

“I have to fuck her now!” he says, “Hold on baby, I’m gonna fill your cunt with my jizz.” he grunts. Fucking me hard and rough, it seems to go on forever, my own excitement rises to another climax. It isn’t long before he grunts low and hard, I feel his hardness as he cums inside me. Then he collapses on top of me. Sweaty, heavy body, heaving on top of me. His dick slips from me to hang between my thighs.

“Your pussy is so sweet, beautiful one.” he groans in my ear. He moves up the bed, to my face and putting his dick on my mouth, wet with cum and pussy.

“Lick it clean.” He orders and I do as told.

“Your girlfriend is fucking hot.” He tells says as I lick his cock.

“Yes, she is...I didn’t lie, did I?” My boyfriend says. I hear him come over to the bed, he unties me and turns me over. I’m tired, in shock, I don’t resist anything. I cannot.

“Now watch me.” My boyfriend tells his guests. Spreading my legs as I lay on my belly, I feel him licking my ass, wetting his fingers inside my cunt with the cum and pussy juices that seep from me, he rubs the moisture across my ass. Grabbing my cheeks, he spreads me open and puts the head of his cock to my hole. Slowly at first he pushes in. I can’t move...this has never happened. His guests chant their approval. I feel them sitting on the sides of the bed..closer to view this anal assault.

Pushing in deeper, all the way, then slowly drawing out again. It’s so tight..will this end soon? What will happen next? Pumping and pumping - faster and steady.

“God, that looks great, such a tight little ass” one man says.

My boyfriend drills into me faster and harder, then slows, drawing out until his head is just at the opening. A familiar moan escapes his throat and he pushes back in slowly. Then as if he’s lost control he slams into me fast and hard....he cums in a hot furry. Filling my ass, wetness running down my thighs. Laying on top of me for a moment before getting up, off the bed and to the bathroom to wash.

The men are still on the bed, I feel hands stroking and petting my ass, spreading me open and fingering my pussy again. One slips a finger inside my ass to savor the wet hole.

“That was the best...it’s been a real pleasure doing business with you.” one says.

“Thank you, gentlemen.” my boyfriend answers. “We’ll have to do it again, soon.”

“Yes, we will. This is going to be a long and fruitful business relationship.”

I feel them both rise off the bed and hear the sounds of them all getting dressed. My boyfriend escorts them downstairs to the front door. I hear a car pull from the drive as my boyfriend comes upstairs again. He turns off the light, gets into bed and removes my blindfold, tossing it aside. He pulls the sheets over us and holds me close to him.

“Thank you baby, you’ve just made us very rich...that episode sealed the deal.” My boyfriend explains. I just lay there, still unsure if this really happened or not. Before long I feel him sleeping against me, that familiar shallow breathing that tells me he’s deep in slumber. I lay for the longest time afraid to sleep, but before long I can’t hold onto consciousness and slip into sleep. The only evidence of what happened is the cum seeping from me, and taste in my mouth. I’ll be sore tomorrow. I hope for an explanation, but perhaps I’ll just push it away and pretend it didn’t happen. As I’ve done with other situations of late.

12