Business Before Pleasure

Story Info
Young woman finds pleasure with business associate.
9.1k words
4.61
185.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

I wish to thank my editor who requested to remain unnamed but without whose efforts, insight, sensitivity and perception this story would surely be less than it is. I hope you enjoy reading it.

* * *

"Ah, I'm so glad this is finally done," Camila breathed with a flood of relief.

She was so relieved to be done with this project, she actually put her arms around me and hugged me laying her head against my shoulder momentarily. Being quite a bit younger than I, she almost reminded me of my daughter finishing a school project. The big difference was, I'd never had the fantasies about my girls as I'd entertained about Camila. The warmth of her arms touching mine was welcome and the brief pressure of her lithe, taut body against me was stimulating. Fortunately, she did not hold the embrace very long or my reaction might have become obvious.

"Doug, thanks so much for all your help. You've been a great help in pulling all this together," she said.

"You're more than welcome, Camila. I enjoy your company and working with you very much. You're very easy to get along with and very attractive as well," I replied.

Camila looked up at me and said, "I'd like to do something extra to thank you for all your help. You've been very courteous, patient and helpful. Could I offer you dinner one evening?"

"That's very kind but really not necessary," I replied. "But I'm really flattered by your offer."

"Please," she said looking into my eyes. "I'd like to do this. Would you have dinner with me Friday?"

"If you're sure it's not too much trouble," I responded.

"Okay. Friday then. How about 7:00 o'clock?"

"Then I'll see you Friday," I replied.

A couple of days later sitting at my desk deep in concentration, I was startled by the phone ringing. "Software Solutions, Doug," I said into the phone.

"Hi, Doug." I immediately recognized Camila's soft feminine tones. "I just wanted to check and be sure we're still having dinner tonight," she said.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away," I replied. Then almost immediately I felt a little embarrassed by the lame platitude wondering if I sounded like a giddy, overeager teenager.

Over the course of our association, I had become somewhat enamoured of Camila. We had shared lunch a few times and had become professional friends but nothing more personal. Because I valued our friendship and our professional relationship, I had not pursued anything more than a couple of lunch dates.

"Okay," came her reply. "See you at seven, then."

Friday I arrived a few minutes early with a small bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine.

"Some flowers to compliment my lovely hostess," I said handing them to her. She accepted them with a warm smile.

She took the wine to the kitchen and the flowers into a vase. She stretched onto her toes and gave me a platonic kiss on the cheek in thanks.

During dinner and we ate slowly as we talked of various things. After dinner I helped her wash dishes, clean the kitchen and put things away.

That done, she invited me into the front room and put on some light classical music. I sat on the couch across from her chair and we talked for a few more minutes. Then she excused herself and I sat listening to the music quietly. She was gone for an extraordinary time and I considered leaving but I thought better of it figuring it would not be polite to leave without letting her know and thanking her for dinner.

Then, she returned. I was flabbergasted! She wore a nightgown which showed just enough to be thoroughly arousing but gave away no secrets. It bordered on being immodest and seemed totally out of character for her based on the innocence of our past relationship.

"Thank you so much for a terrific dinner and a very nice evening," I said, rising to leave. "I've enjoyed it very much. I see you're ready for bed so I'll say goodnight, Camila."

"Please, don't leave just yet," she said. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just wanted to get comfortable myself."

"Okay, I'll stay but I'd appreciate it if you could put on a house coat or robe. That outfit starts me thinking of things I shouldn't," I replied.

Her gaze locked with mine briefly. "Okay," she said, "I'll be right back." There was a softness in her face and words that hinted perhaps she did want something more.

She walked away and emerged a moment later with a cover which hid some of the suggestion of the clothing underneath but still did not entirely dispel the ideas I was beginning to entertain.

She turned on the TV to the AMC channel. It happened that the Romance Classics were running at the time.

"Would you like some popcorn?" she asked.

"Sure. Would you like some help?"

"No thanks. I'll be right back."

I sat watching the movie as the aroma of the fresh popcorn filled the apartment. She returned a moment later and said, "Here we are."

She sat on the couch beside me to watch the remainder of the movie and share the popcorn. I felt things were not going well when I began to feel the tears well up in my eyes as I watched the more touching parts of the movie. Several times I was ready to leave just to hide my embarrassment over my reaction to a silly movie, but I remained, silently choking back sobs lest I completely embarrass myself. All the while, I imagined that she was leaning more heavily against me. Trying to seduce me, this little vixen, I thought to myself. Right! You? Get serious! the rational part of my mind countered.

Finally, I summoned the courage to look at her face. I noticed signs of tears on her cheeks but she was less timid about the display than was I. I tentatively put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her firmly against my side. She leaned her head against my shoulder and relaxed a little more.

Our eyes locked. Temptation overcame my better judgement and I kissed away the tears from her cheek. As I leaned across to kiss away tears from the other cheek, instead, I was met with her lips as she tilted her head. She didn't really kiss me; merely allowed my lips to brush hers casually.

Curious, I pressed firmly with my lips against hers and pressed my tongue between her lips. She pulled away. I sensed she was uneasy so I withdrew and resumed watching the movie. A bit later I turned again to look at her face and found myself looking into her eyes again brimming with tears. Again I leaned down to kiss away the tears and she closed her eyes. I ventured to her lips again. This time she did not pull away but allowed her lips to be parted by my tongue probing into her mouth.

Tentatively, she moved her tongue against mine naively, almost awkwardly. In reaction to the implied promise of her response, I felt the stirring in my crotch. Using the cover of our kiss, I turned toward her using the movement of my body to conceal my adjustment. Having shifted to a more comfortable position, I slipped my left hand up to her chest and caressed her ribs and the soft swell of her breast.

I felt her body tense in response and felt her hand over mine pulling my hand away from her body. I lifted my mouth from hers and said, "I'm sorry. I guess I presumed too much. Perhaps I should leave."

She looked into my eyes and shook her head slightly side to side. She spoke almost inaudibly, "No. Give me a little time. Just don't rush things so quickly."

I put my arms around her shoulders loosely and she rested her head and upper body against my chest, relaxing a little as she did so. We continued watching the movie and I used this new position to massage her back and shoulders gently. With the withdrawal of any sexual advance, she seemed to relax more. I felt her open hand against my chest as she moved it slowly upward toward my neck and across my chest. As her fingers dragged across my nipple, I flinched noticeably from the stimulus.

"What's the matter?" she asked, lifting her head.

"Let's just say that this is a stimulus on which you probably don't want me to act." I replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Touching my nipple is causing me serious discomfort," I told her. "And from your earlier reaction, I don't think you want to go there."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that men were stimulated that way. I thought is was only women."

"Trust me! At least some, if not all, men are aroused this way also. And generally much quicker than a woman." I responded.

A bit later I felt her hand roving over my chest again but paid little attention to it as she avoided sensitive areas carefully. Suddenly, I felt her hand move across my chest, each finger putting pressure on my left nipple as it passed over. I moaned and flinched as her hand inched across my chest touching my other nipple.

"If you're not trying to seduce me, you have a weird way of showing me," I told her.

Silently, she took my left hand and placed it on her chest guiding the palm over her right breast. I lowered my mouth to hers and she responded by opening her mouth and touching her tongue to mine. I eased my hand over her breast feeling its contours and locating her nipple. Her breast was small and firm. I confirmed she was not wearing a bra. Her small breast gave to the pressure of my hand like a ripe summer peach.

She actually continued her exploration of my chest with her own fingers having me fully aroused by now and quite uncomfortable.

This time, there was no means or reason for subtlety so I simply told her, "Excuse me, please. I have to get a bit more comfortable." I brought my hand down to adjust my erection to relieve the discomfort. "See what you've done to me?" I teased.

She looked at my lap, then at my face and asked, "Do men always get aroused so quickly?"

"I presume so. I know I do," I replied.

Since she had been bold enough to put my hand on her breast, I decided to return the favor and took her hand and guided it down placing her fingers in contact with my erect member through the fabric of my trousers. "See what you've caused?" I teased her.

"Does it always get so big?" she asked, moving her fingers along my length.

"Well, to be honest, I'm about average, I think. But yes, when aroused, that's about it and most men are about the same." Some of her questions begin to make me wonder at their purpose. How much experience did she have? Were these innocent questions or was she teasing and tormenting me?

Curious, I brought my hand up under her chin lifting her face so I can look into her eyes. Our gazes met and finally I said, "Camila, I'm getting a strong feeling that you don't have any experience with sex. Are you a virgin?"

She averted her gaze and breathed softly, "Yes." She fell silent.

I put my arms around her and held her against me.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner. I just didn't expect a young woman in her mid twenties to be inexperienced."

I released her and she leaned against me looking up into my eyes.

"Are you disappointed?" she asked softly.

"Hardly!" I exclaimed. "I'm just quite surprised. And I'm really complimented that you wish me to be your first. I consider that quite an honor."

The thought Why me flashed through my head but ignored it. Almost as if reading my thought, she looked into my face again.

She said, "Growing up, my parents wouldn't let me date in high school. I guess being immigrants and very religious, they were very protective.

"Anyway, I didn't go out with boys in high school. In college, I did a couple of times but I didn't like the boys groping and grabbing me so I stopped dating almost completely. Most of them were such jerks."

"That's too bad," I responded. "But surely since school, you've dated?"

"Some. But then I found my job got in the way. And still most guys my age seem immature."

"I've known you for a couple of years now. You've been very polite. I've also caught you looking at me at times but you never tried anything."

"Well, I've come to like and respect you very much. I value our friendship and didn't want to risk losing it," I told her. "But you are a very desirable woman."

I kissed her softly, probing lightly with my tongue while finding her hand and guiding it back to my lap. She resumed her caresses as I took my hand away.

My hand crept back to her chest and pulled her outer garment aside pulling it off her shoulders. She pulled away from me long enough to remove it and lay it aside leaving only her nightgown covering her. With the light from the TV I can make out the dark spots that were her nipples against the lighter flesh of her breasts. Caressing her breast again, the warmth of her body seeped through the thin fabric. I drew my hand up and across the expanse of skin to her neck, running my fingers along her neck below the ear and over the top of her shoulder. As I moved my hand, I slipped my fingers under the fabric and pushed the sleeve off her shoulder and down her arm feeling the soft, warm, smooth flesh as I did so.

This had the desired effect of pulling the neckline down until the upper portion of her right breast was exposed but the nipple was still hidden below the fabric. She still seemed preoccupied with her hand in my lap. Finally I placed my hand on hers saying, "Stop for a minute. You're about to make me come."

She looked at me quizzically but said nothing and returned in a few moments to her newfound toy. Meanwhile, I moved my hand back to her shoulder and drew it down slowly toward her breast again. This time, I caught the neckline of her gown and pulled it down with my hand feeling the silky smooth flesh of her breast for the first time. I moved my fingers around the aureole avoiding the nipple scrupulously, teasing her with light, gentle movements. I heard an unintelligible but audible response from her throat. I allowed my thumb and finger to close around her nipple teasing and gently pinching it and felt her move against my hand as I did so.

I felt her hand move back up to begin toying with my nipples again. I stopped momentarily and removed my shirt. With my torso now completely exposed, she started running her fingers through the hair on my chest and gently pulling at little patches here and there, almost as if she were playing like this for the first time, satisfying a curiosity. She also gently but firmly pinched my nipples and easily tugged at the hair growing around them.

While she continued to amuse herself, I managed to pull the top of her nightgown down to the point where she was nude to the waist. Both breasts completely exposed revealing small, hard dark nipples atop the small domes of her breasts.

"Mmmm, God!" I sighed softly.

She looked up at my face and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. You're beautiful."

"They're too small," she whispered.

"What?" I asked, startled.

"My breasts. They're too small," she said softly

"Well, I don't think so. They're beautiful and they're perfect for your body."

When I looked at her face, her eyes were open looking at my chest as she toyed with my hair, skin and nipples. Her gaze tracked lower where my arousal was obvious and her hand followed trailing to my lap.

I stopped my caresses momentarily and released my belt buckle and opened the waistband of my trousers lowering my zipper completely. She turned more toward me pulling her legs up onto the couch tucking her right foot beneath her as she sat.

Her hand came slowly and carefully to the bulge in my shorts and I moved my hand back to her chest. We continued this mutual exploration for several more minutes and I decided to extend the range of exploration below her waist since her new position left her legs separated slightly. As I moved my hand down, I stroked her leg through the fabric of her gown.

Getting bolder by the lack of discouragement, I moved my hand across the front of her gown but found it stretched tightly across her lap preventing exploration between her legs.

As if in response to my new advance, I felt her hand move up onto the skin of my belly again and stop. Her fingers moved down again until she came to the waistband of my shorts where she fumbled momentarily, inserting her fingers beneath the material. Realizing where she was going, I relaxed and allowed her hand to wander until she found my erect cock. The coolness of her fingers was almost a shock to me against the warmth of my erection.

Almost equally shocking, apparently to her, was the moisture she found at its tip.

She looked up at me and asked, "Oh! Why is it so wet?"

I said, "That's normal when a man gets hard."

"Oh," she responded.

As her fingers reached the base of my cock for the first time, she felt my pubic hair. As I seem to be quite well endowed with pubic hair, she began to explore afield following the contours of my pubic patch even down between my legs as I moved to accommodate her exploration. Her hands explored my sac and the contours of my balls. Her manipulations did nothing to quell my excitement. The naïve explorations only heightened my arousal.

Meanwhile, I continued my exploration and moved my hand back up to her firm flat belly. My hand glided down as hers had and insinuated my fingers under the gown continuing the skin to skin contact toward the junction of her thighs. I felt the waist of her panties and tried to slip my fingers beneath them also on my trip south.

"Please don't!" she said, almost pleading.

"Please!" I groaned. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

"Not really," she answered. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, but you're certainly making me uncomfortable and frustrated," I replied. "I want you so badly that I almost hurt from the anticipation. And what you're doing with you hand is only adding to that."

"Should I stop?" she queried.

"No, I only want to make you feel the same pleasure as I do," was my answer. "But if you keep that up I'm going to come all over your hand and that can be a little messy."

She lay her head against my shoulder and asked softly, "Could I see?"

"Well, if you don't want to have a sticky mess to clean off your couch, you'd better get a towel or something to put down. And if you want, yes, I'll show you."

She arose and walked toward her bedroom. I decided to follow and see if it got me anywhere. I held my pants up as I walked. She seemed oblivious to her breasts being completely exposed and didn't bother to pull up her gown. The smooth swell of her hips kept it from slipping farther.

I walked to the side of her bed and sat down as she went to the linen closet and returned with a towel as I had suggested. She saw me on the bed and gave a surprised response but didn't say anything. She looked at me and asked what to do now. I removed my shoes and pushed them away. I figured I might as well make this as comfortable as possible so I dropped my trousers and pulled them off over my feet hanging them on the doorknob. Next I removed my shorts and stood there in my socks looking somewhat ridiculous I suppose with a hard-on sticking up toward her. She stared at my member for several seconds and I finally sat down on the edge of the bed again. I sat back onto the bed and lay back.

She sat on the side of the bed looking at me for what seemed like a prolonged period. Finally, she spread out the towel and I adjusted it to cover my body. She gingerly reached out and touched me again this time seeing exactly what she was touching and stroking. I moaned as she wrapped her fingers around my cock just below the head and slid her hand down toward the base of my shaft. Her grip was snug enough that she pulled my foreskin back exposing the head to the cool air. My involuntary response caused her to look up at my face again. She seemed mesmerized by the mechanics of her actions and the response she was getting from me.

I took advantage of her posture and placed my hand on her leg midway up the calf. I moved my hand up her leg carrying the hem of her gown with it as I crested the knee and looking along her leg I could see the light perhaps white fabric of her panties. I could see a darker area above the crotch of the panties that I took to be the shadow of her pubic hair. Very conscious of her attention to my very hard cock with her hands, I looked back to her face. She studied me fixedly and lowered her head toward my crotch. Wondering what she had in mind, I watched and soon realized that she was merely getting a better view of the object of her attention. She was close enough that I could feel her exhale across my skin but she leaned no closer.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers