Business Before Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers

As I lay poised above her, I moved my hips slowly bringing my erect cock toward her wet, warm pussy. I felt the telltale wisps of hair tickling the head of my cock telling me I was near her prize. Another movement and my cockhead made gentle but full contact with her slit. Suddenly she realized what I was attempting and involuntarily she tensed against my intrusion. I pressed steadily and firmly against the taut little portal but she was unyielding. Finally, I retreated and lay on the bed next to her putting my arm under her neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, she rolled toward me pressing her warm, firm body against my side and said, "I'm sorry" softly in my ear.

I turned to her and responded, "Don't worry. We can get to that later. At this point, I certainly don't want to hurt you."

In a few minutes, I pulled her over atop me just to feel the contact of her taut body against me. As I moved her into a comfortable position, I felt her pubic hair against my naked belly and her thigh touching my erection that extended between her legs. She lay passively on my body with her head hanging off my shoulder. I lifted her head and kissed her face softly as she looked at me with a dreamy, faraway look in her eyes. I lifted her and moved her body down along mine until her head rested on my chest. My hard-on was now sandwiched between our bellies and I could feel the luxuriant growth of her bush against its underside. With my legs pulled together, her legs slid apart draping to either side of mine. I brought my hands to the smooth skin of her back and stroked lightly from the top of her hips to the base of her neck.

I sensed her weight on me and the pressure of her breasts against my chest. I became acutely aware of the pressure of her pubic patch against my erect member held between us. As I continued the strokes along her back, I let my hands wander farther until I was kneading the flesh of her hips at the bottom of each stroke. As I kneaded her flesh, she began to grind her pelvis against me again, gently but noticeably. I luxuriated in the sensation for some time. Eventually, I felt her pelvic movements become more purposeful as she moved her slit and clit along the back surface of my erect cock. I began to feel the moistness of her slit deposited along my member as she moved back and forth. I stopped my pressure on her hips but she continued to move along my length on her own. She seemed to enjoy the contact and I hoped she would bring herself to orgasm again. After some minutes, she tensed and pressed herself against me urgently having several small spasms in the process. She had achieved another orgasm and her smile as I looked into her eyes told me was enjoying her evening.

I allowed her to remain still for a few moments before I placed my hands on her hips again starting the motions now familiar to her once again. However, I had an ulterior motive as usual. I kept the pace of her movements slow and deliberate. This time, I increased the range of her movements little by little until I could feel her bush slide almost completely off me. I began to feel her moisture again as she slid to and from along my length. Finally, as she slid up I pulled her farther than before allowing her to slide completely off my stiff cock which no longer pressed against my belly by her weight sprung up about and inch or so above my belly. As she moved back down, she pushed her wet pussy firmly against the head of my cock now in her path. Not realizing what had happened initially, her downward momentum impaled her to the point where the tip of my cock was now pressing open the portal to that virginal passage between her legs. Feeling me against her opening again, she tensed slightly but did not pull away. I could feel the incredible warmth of her inner body as I lay pressed slightly into her snug portal.

Lying as she did above me, she drew her knees farther up along my sides. She was still careful not to dislodge me from my position at her pleasure portal. She resumed her movements to and fro but only enough to lessen and increase the pressure against my tip nestled against her soft, moist opening. As she moved back and forth, I could feel her bush rubbing against my belly tickling and further arousing me. I stroked down across her butt and drew my finger through her moist channel feeling her wetness. My fingers slid along my cock pressed into her orifice. As I withdrew my hand and I could feel almost half the head had penetrated her. She continued to move against me firmly but gently. She seemed determined to finish this tonight. We had been at this for some time and she wasn't quitting apparently until she had taken my cock into her pussy.

A few moments more and I felt her relax and allow the entire head of my cock into her pussy. With her opening distended to accept the head, she moved back and forth a little more energetically and I could feel more and more of my cock ensheathed within her sweet, warm, wet pussy as she moved. She was very tight, almost uncomfortable but I was not about to stop her now. She worked her way down my length until she stopped against my pubis bumping her clit roughly against me as she arrived for the first time. She looked into my face with an almost painful smile. "Finally! No more a virgin," she proclaimed ever so softly.

She started to raise herself above me but I held her and kissed her again, finally allowing her to raise her body vertically over me.

"Camila, I'm honored to be your first lover. Thank you," I said softly to her.

"You've been sweet to me and always kind and gentle. That's why I chose you and you have been wonderful to me tonight," she said quietly.

As she sat above me, I could see her bush snug against my belly as she sat on my cock. She lifted herself partially off me and the lowered herself again. I was entranced with the sensation of this no-longer-virginal pussy stroking along my shaft. She was still tight but was relaxing now that the initial penetration was done and there seemed to be no significant discomfort. She began to ride me as if she had been here many times before. Her ample lubrication made it apparent she was enjoying herself.

Again I felt the impending signs of my climax. With the friction of this little lady's pussy, I was surprised that I survived penetration, much less so much of her first ride. As I felt the pressure rising to the point of no return for me, she quickened her movements and again I watched as her leg and belly muscles tensed in preparation for her impending climax. She fell across my chest again as her internal muscles clenched my imbedded cock and her pelvis spasmically thrust against me. Meanwhile, I was pushed over the edge and felt the pressure of my orgasm explode through my cock into the depths of her sweet wet pussy. I felt several intense jets of semen gush into her pussy as she deluged me with the juices of her climax. Finally, we both lay still in the afterglow of mutual orgasm, hearts racing, sweating profusely, and becoming chilled by the cool night air in the room. After several minutes, I felt the inevitable signs of my cock wilting and slipping from her grasp.

We fell asleep with her collapsed atop me not even bothering to pull the covers over us. As I lay holding her, I noticed signs of daybreak as I drifted off to sleep.

We awoke about noon and showered together. We made love again twice that afternoon before I left for home. With her experience from the night before behind her, we got to the heart of the issue sexually much more quickly. She was still very tight but never expressed any indication of discomfort from the previous might's activities. In fact, when I began to caress her openly in the shower, she was very receptive, reciprocated eagerly and was anxious to get back to bed and start our game anew.

Having never had a virgin before, I was amazed at how tight she was even after she had reached orgasm several times and achieved significant lubrication. As I later learned, that was mostly because it was her first time and she was still rather tense. We made love several more times and she became more relaxed as we became more familiar. She became accustomed to me entering her and was really tight only until I initially penetrated her. She then relaxed and I could easily stroke her until we achieved some wondrous mutual orgasms.

In retrospect, I have been with two types of women in my lifetime. Some of them were women I fucked for the pure joy and pleasure of the sex and orgasm. A few of them are women to whom I've made love gently, lovingly and caringly. My only virgin, Camila, is certainly one of those in the latter group.

DeepBlueC
DeepBlueC
105 Followers