Business Begins: Jill's Turn

Story Info
Jill enjoys forcing Katie: to breath or not to breath.
1.8k words
4.07
130k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill smiled down on the woman that Master Adam had proclaimed was going to "wash" her. Her eyes filled with lust as she walked to the bed. She crawled over the other woman and stared into the sexually fulfilled features. "I'm very wet, slut."

"Fuck you," Katie hissed. "I told him I wa..." Her words were cut off by the forceful grip of Jill's hand on her throat. Katie grabbed the woman's wrist and tried to pull free of her grip. She stilled when she heard the whispered growl of Jill St. James voice reach her ears.

"Mistress. I'm Mistress when we fuck. He's Sir to you... You're not good enough to call him Master. You will clean me, fuck me, and do whatever else I want you to do, unless you are reneging on the deal and want Master Adam to call the police. That is what usually happens to shoplifters. Believe me little girl, taking an emerald and diamond isn't like lifting a candy bar from Wally World. You'll do a bit of time... I'll make sure of it." She released Katie's throat and moved away, leaving bruises for the young slave so she would remember the rules she was learning this evening.

Jill looked to Adam, he'd said nothing since laying Katie on the bed and she wanted to know what he was thinking. His look was one of interest, but he only waved to her, indicating that she was to continue in her play.

He sat on the remaining chair that was in the room, the other was still in the bathroom, where he'd played with Katie earlier.

"Get up," Jill ordered, her attention back on the woman that smelled of come.

Katie moved slowly, her legs shaky from the ordeal of being suspended from the shower rod. Her whole body was still heavy with the sexual weight that had consumed her. Her movements were lax. A sharp slap brought her up and she stared at the woman. She raised her hand to deliver a returning blow when she felt the grip of another on her.

"You'll never raise a hand to either one of us," Adam stated. He released Katie and sat back down. "Continue," he said.

"You'll learn slut, that I will not tolerate attitude. You are a thief. You wanted the rock. I wonder why, but I won't make you tell me. You have your reasons I'm sure. Now, you don't want to do time, so you agreed to play our game," Jill told her. "Undress me."

Katie growled and looked back at Adam. He raised a brow, but did nothing to interfere with her or with Jill's demands. Her fingers moved to the woman's blouse and she began to free the small pearled enclosures.

With every one that was released another patch of warm skin was revealed. Katie pushed back the shirt and released the clasp of Jill's bra. The material fell open, leaving the woman's breasts and hard nipples out for Adam and Katie's eyes.

Adam stood up and walked behind Katie. His fingers moved into her hair and he pushed her head toward Jill's right nipple. "Take it," he told her. He watched as Jill's tongue ran over her lips while Katie's mouth opened and took hold of the pink gem. His cock twitched as the young girl suckled on the rosy nipple and he heard Jill's moan of pleasure.

"Master Adam... thank you," she whispered. He smiled over to Jill and brought his other hand up to cup her neck. He closed the distance between them and kissed her while keeping Katie pressed into his first pet's tit. Their tongues toyed and danced, but eventually parted. He released Katie and told her to finish her job on her knees.

Katie glared at the wet nipple she was leaving behind and felt anger at having been forced to suck on the other woman. She slid to the floor and released the button and zipper of the skirt. Her nostrils filled with the scent of another woman's pussy and she wanted to baulk at doing anything to the other "pet," but she knew she would. Jail was not an option for Katie as she thought of tasting the panty free cunt that was glistening with dew.

Jill studied the young woman on her knees and ran her fingers through the girl's hair. "Clean it, slut," she ordered. Her hand pressed into Katie's skull and she groaned when the tip of the thief's tongue darted out and timidly touched her cunt. "Harder," Jill hissed.

With lust-filled eyes Adam watched. His hand moved over the soft curves of Jill's bosom, his fingers tweaked the rosy nipples and he waited for Katie to become more vigorous. When she didn't, he saw frustration growing in Jill's face and he stepped back to see how she would teach the girl to do as she was told.

Jill's fingers tangled in Katie's locks and she pushed the woman's face into her cunt juice. She ground her hips against her and smothered her in nectar and flesh. When she felt Katie's hands come up and grip her hips she knew the girl was once more struggling for air.

"You'll learn, whore," she said. Jill held the young face tighter against her and rode her hard, rubbing and fucking the soft nose and hot mouth. Eventually, Katie released Jill's hips and Jill took it as a sign of the woman's acceptance and eased up on the pressure of her hand.

Katie took a deep breath and began to wash away the sticky fluids of what she suspected was not only the woman's arousal, but left over seeds of come that Adam had spilled in her earlier in the day. As she licked she kept her eyes closed until the sting of something being laid across her back, brought a cry from her lips and her eyes flew open wide. She looked up and saw Adam behind her, a flogger rested in his hand and she knew he'd struck her with it. "Watch your Mistress's face so you will know what she likes and doesn't," he demanded.

Katie swallowed the words she wanted to toss out and turned back to look up at the smirk on Jill's face. Katie's eyes showed disdain, but her mouth showed willingness as it opened and her tongue began to once more work the folds of the other woman's cunt. She moved the hard muscle up and down the puffy lips and then over the hardened clit. She thought of how she liked her pussy being eaten and she kept her eyes on Jill's face, noting where her Mistress liked to be licked the most, compared to other places on her body.

As Katie swirled her tongue around, Adam dropped to his knees and began to explore the round ass that was in front of him. He kneaded the muscles of Katie's firm cheeks and then ran his finger down the crack, pressing gently against the puckered entrance. She pushed back to him and whimpered. He looked up her spine and pushed her head deeper into the juice-filled recesses of Jill's cunt and held her there, while he positioned his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Jill moaned in pleasure as she watched the shoplifter fuck her cunt with her tongue and teeth. "Yes," she growled out when Adam pushed the young girl's face in further. Her eyes were ablaze with fire and passion as she rocked her hips forward. When she saw Adam drop to his knees she whimpered, knowing his cock was going to be sliding into his new pet's cunt and not hers.

"Fuckin' whore," she hissed and grabbed Katie's mouth from her sex. "You don't fucking come; hear me?" she demanded.

Katie blinked several times and groaned when she felt Adam's cock slide into her. She wasn't sure if the woman was in control still or not, but her doubt was lifted when Adam's voice rose up. "You heard her. Don't come." He started dragging her ass back and forth, her pussy walls seducing the sides of his shaft with each slow, torturous motion.

"Thank you, Master Adam. I want her to feel every inch of that precious cock. The one that I worship. Don't come in her," she told Adam. She bit her lip when she saw his gaze. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

Adam said nothing, only nodded his head for her to get back to her playtime with Katie. He would deal with Jill giving him orders later. He continued to ram into the succulent pussy as he watched Jill take Katie's head and bring it back to the other throbbing box he owned.

Katie clasped his cock every time he pushed into her. Her tongue and two fingers began to plunge into Jill's sex with the same tempo that Adam was using on her pussy.

Soon the only sounds in the room were moans and groans of "fuck me" and "harder" along with "deeper, you cunt" and "don't come." In time though Jill was showering her pet's face with juice and Adam was filling the new toy's pussy.

Katie was thrashing and bucking trying to hold out for the words that would grant her permission to come, but they never came. It was then that she realized what was wrong and in a heated growl and a look of desperation she looked up to Jill and whispered, "Mistress may I come?"

Jill smirked and ran her hand over the soft cheeks of the new plaything and answered her with a throaty, "Yes."

Katie erupted and her liquid satin spilled over her Master's cock and she shuddered as simultaneous rolls of heat flowed freely from her, over and over again, until she was left whimpering and shaking.

Adam pulled his cock from the gaping hole and stood up. He climbed on the bed and ordered Jill to climb up beside him. Katie moved to do the same, but was immediately pointed to the floor, where she was told to rest.

"Will we keep her?" Jill asked.

"You mean will I keep her?" he corrected her.

Jill swallowed. "Yes, will you keep her?"

"Yes... though she has much to learn and I don't think you are going to play nice with her. It seems you are not ready for your own pet."

Jill sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Don't replace me Adam," she hissed.

Adam rose from the bed and grabbed Jill's arm. He dragged her against him. "Rest with your toy. You don't give me orders, slut. You're just a cunt and that's all you are. I'll replace you if I desire it."

He walked away and left both women on the floor. The night was closing around them and he knew he would be expected at the hotel manager's room a few minutes. He had been told there was a new player in town, one that was looking for pets to sell to the highest bidder and Adam was always looking to make some money.

To be continued...