Business Boundaries

Story Info
Sex, kept business-like.
3k words
3.97
26.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been traveling for five days now. The business trip had taken them to five different cities in five days pitching the new product to prospective clients. Each night was a different hotel with a few hours of sleep after fine tuning the pitch for the next days' client. Tom was head of the marketing department and had developed the strategy to promote the new product. Maria was instrumental in putting the promotional material and presentation together. Therefore it was natural that they both go on the trip. Neither was looking forward to being gone for so long, especially after having worked so much overtime just getting the presentation together before deadline. But the potential payoff was to great to leave to anyone else. They had to go.

The client was teetering on making a large purchase and, after talking to division leaders around the country on the previous days, a great deal was riding on the last day, these were the decision makers they would be talking to. On the last day they pitched their product and were grilled for hours on minutia that required Maria and Tom to tag-team their knowledge. It took nearly five hours to win them over but they did.

After the ordeal was over Tom and Maria were ecstatic but drained from the experience and all the work that went into it. After the standard buffet dinner in the hotel restaurant they were ready to toast their success and hit the bar. While at the bar Tom was able to learn more about Maria. She was 29, had put herself through college and had been with the company since graduating. She had been working 50+ hours each week to get where she was, a point that impressed Tom. He vaguely remembered reviewing her resume years ago, but hadn't worked with her or really even noticed her until this trip, but now that the job was done he was pleased that he had been 'stuck' with her. Eye candy like her always made these working trips so much better. He never really noticed her physically either and was struck by how attractive she was. She had gone all out for this trip, trying to make a good impression on all involved. She had dark eyes that went well with her long straight black hair that always seemed to be clipped back behind her head. All week she wore suits that were very conservative yet flattered her figure. She had narrow hips and a nice chest. In fact, Tom had wondered to himself if she wasn't the real reason this trip was so successful. Her pretty smile and attractive figure probably had as much to do with the sale as the product itself. "The old farts probably spent more time looking at her than the video screen." he chuckled to himself. "Hey, whatever gets the job done." He had thought to himself on more than one occasion that if he wasn't 40 and married, he would love hit on her.

At 12 a.m. the hotel bar closed. Maria was swaying in her seat to the music on the bar radio and voiced her disapproval to the ending of the good time they were having. They had lost track of how many drinks they had had, but Tom didn't mind picking up the tab. Maria paid for two beers to go and out of the bar they went. They passed the indoor pool/hot tub area and Maria tried the door only to find that the door was locked for the night. As they passed the front desk, Maria announced her disapproval to the desk clerk that the hot tub was closed. The clerk matter-of-factly replied that he could give them the jacuzzi room if they wanted. "Yeah, that'll work!" she said with a big smile. And before Tom could say anything she had the room key and drunkenly made her way to the elevators.

Tom didn't think anything about it until they were in the room. She was running the water and trying to figure out how much hotel soap to put in without making a frothing mess. "I didn't bring a swimsuit." He said.

"You wearing underwear, aren't you? Just go in that"

"Yes, but...."

"Don't worry about it. Nothing's going to happen. Just come on in." She said as she reached around and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a white lace thong that made her ass look perfect. 'No wonder they were staring at her ass.' He thought to himself as he watched her unbutton her blouse and drop it onto the skirt. Wearing only a white lace bra and thong she slid into the tub up to her shoulders.

"Alright. But just for a little while." He said as he began to untuck his shirt.

"Hey, before you do, turn on the radio over there." She called out as she shut off the water. He turned the radio on and stopped when she yelled "THERE!" to some dance music station.

He finished stripping down to his boxers and when he turned around he stopped dead in his tracks. She had stood up in the tub and was swaying her hips back and forth to the fast-paced music. Up to her knees in suds, she was soaking wet and covered with small patches of suds. The water had made the non-lace areas for her bra and thong partially transparent, but she didn't seem to care. He watched her sexy gyrations for a minute until he realized that his cock was starting to get hard. He didn't want her to see that, but his boxers weren't exactly covering it up well.

Probably wondering why he was just standing there she asked, "Aren't you getting in?"

He wanted to get in and fuck her brains out, but he had to work with her and he was married after all. "Well, I don't know."

"What's the matter?" She asked knowing full well what the problem was.

"I just don't know if it would be right. We have to work together, you know."

"Ok, fine. Just sit there on the bed." She said, gyrating the whole time.

He sat down and watched with a smile as she went back to dancing. After a minute she reached around behind her with both hands and unfastened her bra. The material dangled loosely and barely covered her firm tits as she gyrated. She was making him so hard that there was no way to conceal it. It was just a matter of keeping his cock in his shorts and out of her. As she danced she would reach up under her bra and squeeze her tits and rub her hand between her legs.

Looking down at his boxers then at him, she said, "Feel free to masturbate."

"What?" He blurted out, shaken from his trance.

"Take your cock out and masturbate. It looks ready. Besides, you're going to do it later anyway". She replied with a know-it-all smile then took off her bra and threw it to the floor. Her tits were as firm as they were white, with nipples that stuck straight out.

She smiled at him and said, "It's alright. I won't tell anyone."

Slowly he took his cock out and began to stroke. Clearly she was pleased. She turned her back to him and bent over splashing the soapy water on herself and giving him a perfect view of her thong covered ass. She continued to squeeze her tits and rub her clit under her thong. This just made him stroke longer and harder, the desire to fuck her growing each minute.

Then, without warning, she took the thong off and threw it onto the bed next to him. "Do you like my body?" She asked in a dreamy tone.

"Yes I do." He replied.

She just kept on swaying and rubbing her body almost oblivious to anything but the music. She was spending a lot of time rubbing her clit as though she was getting off on him getting off on her. "Then come." She demanded in her dreamy tone.

Tom kept stroking, wanting to comply with her request.

"Take those off, I want to see you when you come." She said, pointing to his boxers. Then she stepped out of the water and sat on the landing around the tub, letting her legs dangle over the edge. She sat in front of him, propping herself up with her arms. Her firm tits were topped by rock hard nipples that pointed up into the air as far as they could. She leaned back, making herself comfortable and watched as he removed his boxers. He sat back down and began to stroke faster and faster. He couldn't believe how great her body looked and how much he wanted to fuck her. No one had made him this horny in a long time. She had leaned further back, resting on her elbows, looking over her tits and smiling at him approvingly as he stroked. Then he felt it; he was going to come. His breathing became harder and harder and let her know that he was going to climax.

Then she said, "Wait, stop. Don't come yet."

"What? Why?" He panted as stopped.

"Come over here." She said as she motioned him closer to her. He got up and walked about half way to her, his stiff cock pointing the way.

"No, no. Right here." She motioned to the spot right in front of her. "It's alright I just want a good view of this." She said with a smile.

As he stepped forward she raised up to lean on her hands and spread her legs. He stopped a step away, but got closer when she told him to stand right next to the landing in front of her. He was practically standing over her in between her spread legs.

"Please continue." She said with a sly smile.

"Here?" He asked.

"Right here." She said while glancing down at her hips and stomach. Staring at her body, Tom began to stroke. His wife had never asked him to come on her before. Her body was inspiring. He thought she could easily win every bikini contest she entered if she only had a tan. She seemed to enjoy showing off her body this way and how his eyes couldn't seem to get enough of her, not to mention the fact that he was getting off on her.

He felt the sensation of a building orgasm and started to breathe deeply and sharply.

Maria smiled and said, "That's it. Come hard."

Tom could feel his cock throb, and a moment later, in one of the most intense orgasms he had had in years, fired his cum all across her stomach and chest. As the orgasm subsided he stopped stroking stared at his cum slowly running down her body.

"How did that feel?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Great." He answered. Still winded by the experience.

"Hand me that towel over there." She said. He did and watched her mop up the cum. Tom began to feel a little awkward. She was drunk and naked, and he had just masturbated in front of her and came on her. A little out of modesty and a little afraid of what might happen next Tom said, "It's late, I guess I should get back to my room and get some sleep." She was wiping up the last of the cum when he turned to retrieve his clothes. She chuckled and looked up at the ceiling like she had just remembered a funny joke. "I don't think I remember what my room is. We've stayed in so many hotels this week, I don't remember what my room is. Do you remember?"

He had forgotten that she was drunk until she said that. "1214. Right next to mine." He said. Tom put his clothes back on and waited for her. She gathered up her clothes and, rather than put her wet underwear back on, she simply wrapped a towel around herself.

"You're not putting your clothes on?" He asked.

"Naa. I'm just going upstairs. This'll be fine." She replied. Plenty of her tits showed above the towel and legs below. He felt like telling her that someone might see her, but what was the point, hardly anyone would be out at this late hour and they were just going down a few floors in the elevator. She stumbled out of the room still a little drunk, Tom in trail, and they made their way down the hall. While waiting for the elevator Maria noticed that she only had one of her shoes.

"Shit! Gimme the key. I left my other shoe in the room."

He handed her the room key and watched her walk a not so straight line back to the room. On the way she dropped the key, and he was treated to a view of her ass and pussy as she bent over to retrieve it. Then the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

"Elevator's here! Better hurry!" He shouted to her.

"Go ahead. I gotta get my shoe." She yelled back while fumbling with the room key and the door lock.

Holding the elevator door open with his hand he called back, "You sure? I can wait."

"Yeah. I'll be fine." She replied, still fumbling with the key card and door lock.

Tom rode the elevator to the twelfth floor and entered his room still thinking about his gorgeous assistant. About ten minutes later he heard a female laugh loudly in the hallway. It sounded like Maria so he went to the peephole to see. It was Maria all right. Except, a man who was clearly drunk and carrying all of her clothes was chasing her in a very playful manner. He was in his late thirties and had a small nametag. Tom knew what this meant - a late night company cocktail party had just let out somewhere. Tom had been to a million of them. The man was trying to pinch her on the ass, and Maria, drunk, stumbling and laughing was running while trying to keep the towel covering her. Tom thought about going out to see if Maria needed any help, but the sight of Maria being preyed upon while trying to keep her gorgeous body covered was too intriguing to interrupt.

Then the chase stopped in front of Maria's room. Tom couldn't see the man, but he could see Maria. She had her back against the far wall and was trying to catch her breath. The towel had come unwrapped during the chase and was now just draped in front of her, held to her chest by one arm. Her tits, pressed down by her arm, were exposed almost to the nipples. And the way the towel folded as it hung down exposed one of her hips and both legs. She made a stop sign with the hand that wasn't holding up the towel and said to the unseen man, "Ok, wait. That's my room right there. Give me my room key, it should be in with my clothes somewhere."

She attempted to fasten the ends of the towel behind her then cautiously approached the door to her room. Occasionally she would stop, point at him and laugh saying, "No. No. Don't you do it!" Once she got close to her door Tom lost sight of them both. But he could hear what was happening. Maria let out a yelp and a laugh like she had just been pinched. Maria retreated, laughing to the other side of the hallway. Then he saw the man again. He was slowly moving toward Maria with his right hand extended, his thumb and finger making a pinching motion. The towel was coming unraveled again, and Maria used the hand not holding up the towel to try to block his hand, laughed and tried to sound serious when she said, "No, don't you do it!" But the man got close to Maria and, in one quick motion, grabbed the towel and snatched it from her. Maria let out a squeal, backed against the wall and covered her pussy with one hand and her tits with her other arm.

"Hey!" She laughed. "Gimmie my towel!" She demanded as she looked up and down the hall making sure no one was around. The man was holding her room key in one hand and her towel in the other and Tom could just hear his muffled reply, "Here it is." Struggling to cover up her curvy body with her hands, she looked both ways down the hallway and said with exasperated desperation, "Come on, gimme my towel before somebody sees." He could hear something, but Tom couldn't make out what the man said.

"Yeah, right." She said. She was naked in the hotel hallway and anxious to cover up.

"Then you don't get these!" He held up the towel and key to tease her and started walking down the hall.

"Nooo, get back here!" She said with a weak laugh. Motioning with her head toward her door she said, "Ok, just give me the towel or open the door or something."

Instead of handing her the towel the man took her by the hand that was covering one of her tits and pulled her towards the door. Seconds later Tom heard her door slam shut behind them. Tom put his ear to the wall attempting to make out what was going on. For the next couple of minutes he could only hear a few noises. But then he could hear the unmistakable sound of Maria moaning, quickly followed by her bed rhythmically bumping up against the wall. Tom could hear Maria's moans and shouts of 'Yes!' as the stranger fucked her at a quick pace. Tom put his ear to the wall, wrapped his hand around his rock hard cock, and began to masturbate - just as Maria said he would - as he listened to the moans and shouts of his gorgeous assistant get fucked by some stranger for the next hour.