Business Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know whether I should be flattered or disgusted by the compliment. Sitting as still as I could I decided to let this poor, old man stare as much as he wanted as I let my own mind wander. I thought about how good Jack looked tonight, about how much I wanted to get him home and take him like he always asks me. How I wanted to taste of his body and treat him to anything he could desire. My thoughts turned a bit sour though, when the image of Veronica crept into my head.

Sure, she was strikingly beautiful with that hair of hers, envisioning it let down, cascading around her shoulders. And those chocolate eyes that kept giving Jack that 'come hither' stare. Whenever he spoke she leaned into him and every time he made a joke of any sort she was the first to pipe in with a laugh. A rather shrill laugh might I add, not quite as friendly and natural as mine. I felt troubled by his introduction of me, having added no tag, no reference, just Clarice. I figured it was all for appearances and tried not to let it bother me but sometimes a girl just can't help it. Especially when she knows how wanted her man is.

It seemed like an eternity before he announced we were at our final destination. I felt a surge run through my body as if something was not quite right. A slight sexual tension in the air perhaps, a whiff of jealousy as I stepped out of the SUV. A whiff of sex I thought deep in my head, but pushed it away as I smiled at Jack.

The four of us pushed our way to the front of the line and they seemed to recognize Jack, parting the ropes and allowing us in. We snagged a table right by the dance floor and each ordered a round of drinks. I eyed Jack suspiciously for a moment as Veronica lingered near him, her hands on his arm. He just shrugged and then waved to someone he must have known.

I put the glass to my lips and searched the crowd, knowing I would not recognize a soul as I did not go out to places like this. I let out a soft sigh. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Veronica standing and then pulling on Jack's arm like a child to a mother when they spot something they want, in this case Veronica was the child and the item she wanted was my boyfriend.

He tried to wave of Veronica's pleas and took another swig of his drink before being nearly pulled from his seat. It was either stand and go with her or fall to the ground and look like a drunk who could not hold his alcohol. Opting for the latter he finally stood and let himself be dragged to the dance floor. Veronica's body against him was not an unpleasant experience, nor an unexpected one. He felt her hands help themselves to his body. One running down his back and the other against his arm as her hips rotated, grinding into him to the rhythm of the music. This being his last chance to impress her, to make her want to work for him, he gave it his all. He danced close to her, let out small breaths of warm air against her neck and "accidentally" brushing against her breasts, all the while hoping Clarice would not be watching.

I could not have been watching more intently. He told me before this was all a show, just a way to entice them. I drummed my fingertips against the table as I watched. How I wanted to be in his arms, moving like that against his body. I could feel my body prime for it, feeling the wetness creep between my soft thighs. Knowing my nipples had hardened I tried my best to stay out of his boss' line of vision. I replayed all the times Jack and I had been intimate, reasoning those were better than whatever Veronica thought she was getting. A familiar feeling sunk in my stomach, perhaps part from jealousy, but the other part, the larger part, was from the need I was feeling. I needed him and now was the only acceptable time.

Having just flicked against her ear with the tip of his tongue and feeling he had not done too much else, he was taken aback to find Clarice standing in front of them, watching. He expected to see anger in her eyes if she had gone to the trouble of fighting the mass of people to get to him. He had taken her out to a place like this once and it had terrible results. She had not liked being amongst so many others and being groped by strange men did not ease her into the scene at all. A flash of guilt came across him as her realized that his hands were massaging Veronica's abdomen as she pressed her firm ass against his pelvis.

It took Veronica a bit longer to realize that Clarice was even near them. She had been lost in the moment with Jack. Whatever that little priss needed could wait, she had spent months dreaming of her time with him and she wasn't going to spoil that now. Matching her eyes to those of Clarice's she spun around and draped her arms across Jack's shoulders and pressed a kiss to his mouth.

I must have stood there with quite the look on my face because when she kissed him, he took a full step backwards, his hands held in the air at shoulder length. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me off the floor behind him. I didn't know whether to yell at him or take him amongst all the people.

He pushed his way through everyone, a small twinge of guilt about leaving Veronica on the dance floor as he grabbed Clarice and headed off to the bathrooms. A lot of women he knew smiled and waved at them as they passed but he didn't bother with a one of them. Pushing open the door to the men's room he gave a holler to anyone who was in there and then shoved their bodies into a stall.

I grabbed two fistfuls of his hair, holding him as he was so I could press my mouth to him. Taking is bottom lip between my own I sucked on it, not in a teasing way but in a way so he could feel my need. He reciprocated by thrusting his tongue into my mouth, which I greatly welcomed. I felt his arms wrap around my body, pulling me into him. I wanted this all night long. I watched the way he danced, the way he moved, I listened to his heavy accent and felt as it turned me on. I ran my hands down his chest, slipped them inside his suit jacket. Wrapping one leg around his to close the distance between our bodies I bobbed up and down, letting his hard cock rub me in just the right ways.

My fingers unfastened the buttons of his professional shirt and then yanked the undershirt from it's tucked position, my hands finally able to feel his skin. I had once asked him why he still wore an undershirt, even as part of his everyday wardrobe and I never forgot his answer. My fingers worked their way up his stomach and chest and gave a light tug to the rings running through his hard nipples.

Unable to do much more he moaned into her mouth. She had learned early on the sensation that came with his piercings. He loved the way she would tug at them, rub his nipples through the middle of them, and especially when she would take the whole ornament in her mouth and suck as hard as she could.

I let my hands slide down his sides, knowing by heart the pattern of ink that lay beneath either of them. I pressed my tongue deep into his mouth, encircling his own before withdrawing slightly. Running the tip of my tongue against his teeth and lips were all mere foreplay as I darted around his mouth, feeling his tongue greeting mine with licks and sucks. Finally I had found it, the metal in his mouth, and my tongue licked at the stud, flicking it back and forth and feeling Jack lean into me as I did so.

He tore from their kiss to admire the sexual creature before him. He was pulling her skirt up and bunching it into his hand, pressing it into the side of her leg as his other hand crept up in between them, gazing at her with a look of surprise, "Did we forget our panties this afternoon?"

"Might have." was all I could muster as I pressed my pelvis to his, feeling his hard cock press right against my already wet pussy. My hands dropped to relieve him of his cloth boundaries, loving the way his cock sprung from his boxers once they were pulled away and pushed far enough down.

His hands pushed up her shirt to fondle her tits, biting at her nipples through the fabric of her blouse, burying his face in her cleaving and kissing each of her creamy white breasts one at a time, flicking his tongue across their revealed flesh. Even with the hand job earlier he knew he could not hold out long. Clarice's soft body pressed into him, her fantastic tits in his hands and her mouth against his neck were all the right ways to get him going.

I caressed his cock slowly at first and then took a steady grip, pumping it well as I let out a low moan, feeling his tool pulse in my hands. Dipping down I cupped his balls and felt they were already pulling into him, knowing he would not be able to hold out much longer I turned away from him and bent over the toilet, my hands on the wall in front of me. "Come on Jack, you know you want to fuck me wild. Fill me with your thick cum." I teased, looking over her shoulder at him

He pulled the rest of the fabric over her curvaceous hips and held his cock in one hand, running it the length of her wet slit before pushing into her with great force. A moan of his own escaping once it was in her wet, warm pussy. He started by pumping slowly, leaning over the back of her to fondle her breasts again, tugging harder at them as they dangled for him. Soon he picked up the pace and before knew it he was slamming right into her hot pussy, about ready to shoot his load.

"Jesus Jack, that's perfect!" I gasped and exclaimed at the same time. My breath was growing ragged as I pushed against him, taking him in as far as I could and bracing myself to the best of my ability. His hands gripping my tits and my aching pussy being worked like that was all I could take. I let out a loud moan, held my hips still so he could thrust deeper into me and felt my pussy explode around his hard cock. My wetness seeped out of me and covered him quickly, my thighs shaking from such a tremendous orgasm.

As soon as she came he grabbed a handful of her hair and thrust into her faster and harder than before, knowing he was teetering on the edge of an orgasm himself. Throwing his head back and feeling his nipples harden around the rings that adorned them under his proper looking suit, he reached for her ass and gave a hard squeeze before pumping his load into her, accompanying it with a loud moan and a few choice words oozing from his mouth in that sexy British accent he knew she loved so much.

After a moment of panting and gaining our composure we dressed quickly, trying to make ourselves look presentable and exited the bathroom. I felt on top of the world despite the greedy looks I was getting from some of the males who had overheard us in our throes of passion. Jack reassured me by draping his arm over my shoulder and hugging me to him. I rested one of my hands on his stomach as we made our way to the table.

Veronica's eyes were fixed in a glare on the two of us and his boss stared happily. Word gets around quickly when a couple are having wild, and not to mention loud, sex in a public bathroom. I watched as he leaned down to say something to his boss and then stand up and wiggle his fingers in a girly wave good-bye to Veronica as he led me out to that beautiful car, with the beautiful interior that I knew we would christen before returning to the rental place. It's understood that you can't have a performance like the one we just had without an encore.

12