Business Function

Story Info
How a relationship expands into more.
3k words
4.17
134.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2003 by Jennifer O'Donnell

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write.

I went to this business function, paid, but never thought of myself as an escort. I just thought that I was helping a friend out. He had all this money but no one in his life. We needed the money. I found it pretty much harmless.

The second party that I attended with him was when I received my first shock. Apparently he called my husband and got all my sizes and then went out and purchased a cocktail dress for me. That night was great, and I was greeted with a hug from my husband with his hard-on pressing against me.

Ken, my husband, takes me to bed. While undressing me he asks me how I felt. I didn't know what he meant. He wanted to know how I felt being Mike's paid escort. I wasn't sure how Ken felt about it. "Ken, he might pay me, but you get my pussy."

Ken pulls down my panties to find my wet pussy. "Is this for him?"

"It's for you." I tell him.

"God, I like being in you when you're so wet. I don't care how or why. It's my pussy, and Mike can rent it for a few hours."

"And you like how I look in these dresses."

"I'm going to take you in them."

What did he mean by that? How much is Ken talking to Mike? With a couple of pushes, Ken is deep inside me. "Would you want to fuck Mike?"

How do I answer that? My husband is in me, pushing his cock in me, asking me if I want to take Mike. Yes, I want Mike to take me in the limo, but can Ken's ego take that? Ken quickens his pace.

"I don't care if Mike hits on you. It's only a matter of time, but I know that you come home to me." Then I feel him cumming in me. Our love making session is over as Ken is asleep in three minutes.

My next function with Mike was two days later. The next dress was even better. However, this time he forgot to purchase panties for me. Although he did have fishnets for me. Since my husband knew of the last outfit, I just went with it. Having Mike take me out has dramatically improved our sex life. Mike wines and dines me, some teasing, and then I go home and rape my husband. Can it get any better?

This last function I felt different. Here I was wearing this little dress with out panties. Only this fishnet material separated my pussy from everyone. I was worried if I became aroused and having others noticed.

Mike was himself; every now and then I noticed his hand. While at dinner, he would rub my knee and thigh. The drive back to my home, Mike's hand rested on my inner thigh. If only Mike knew how aroused I was. I begin to shiver wondering if he would find out what he is doing to me right now.

The next business function Mike amazed me again. He had this sexy black backless cocktail dress with black hose but again no panties with this dress. Since I was at Mike's house, I just let it go. Actually it was becoming exciting to dress that way. Or lack of I guess I should say.

On our way to the function, Mike asks me to lift my dress up. At first I was a little flabbergasted. My heart jumped into my throat as it hit me what he asked. Then I noticed my body really giving in. I was all ready aroused being in this dress and now he finally wants to see me. To see what he had paid good money to cover up.

My hands go down to my dress. Slowly lifting up the skirt, exposing my thighs to him. Then I noticed my pussy. I wanted to show him, but he asked me to stop. The waiting was killing me. Then he told me to lift up the skirt more. I could see my pussy becoming exposed for him. I had to lift up off the seat to allow the skirt to expose more. The feeling of the hose, becoming tight against my pussy was amazing. Never before have I been aroused like this. Having a friend look at my exposed body. I loved it.

I was breathing hard; my body was on fire and needed some relief. My nipples were crying for a warm wet tongue. Not sure if I wanted him to see how wet I was, I don't think I did. That would have embarrassed me, at least until he was in me. Why was I thinking that? Is that what I really want? I wonder.

This part is confusing. Mike asked the question. Is he wanting to know what Ken would think of her showing herself to Mike?

Then that arrogant bastard asked me, "How would Ken feel about you showing off my wet pussy to him."

I wasn't sure if I should punch him, or shove his face into my pussy and use him for my pleasure. Why not, men have done it for centuries, right? It didn't seem right for Mike to get away with that, so I turn to him and said, "Yea, like your little cock isn't hard trying to get in my pussy."

He just reaches down and shows me what he has. He is no little boy. Mike has this beautiful cock; my eyes are glued to it as he hardens. Now I don't know what to do. However, Mike takes complete control. I'm glad as I was beginning to forget where I was and what I was supposed to be doing, or not doing.

He moves next to me, places my hand on his cock. Instinctively I start to rub him. God, he has something that I want in me. He must be two inches longer then my husband and a bit thicker. God, I could cum hard on that thing. Mike has no idea what he's doing to me right now and I'm not sure I want him to know, or do I?

He moves me around, like a paperweight. I love it. Then I'm on his lap. He then pulls down my pantyhose and I feel his cock touching my ass. We work it down between my cheeks until the head touches my wet slit. It's awkward, but I'm so wet I just slide on him taking him in me.

I'm wet now, thinking about that head parting my lips. Feeling him enter me. Having him hold me, allowing me to slide down on him slowly. No words are spoken, as he's just taking my pussy.

He's finally in me, all of him. "I know you need a good fuck. Ken will not be upset."

How dare he bring up my husband at a time like this, I try to move. All my moving slides part of him out of me. I lose my balance, slamming down on that beautiful cock. Oh god, I can't stop. He fits so nicely. Am I a slut? How can I feel this way? My pussy has never felt like this before. Then I wonder what Ken will feel once he learns of this evening with Mike. As Mike said, Ken won't mind, or will he? He's just renting it for a while, right? It's to late to think anymore. The action has started and I don't want it to stop.

Mike reaches down, holds me up, and then starts to fuck me, that thick cock slamming in deep, slowly pulling out. His rhythm gets me off; I hear my own pussy making love noise from him. I just don't care about anything or anyone right now. All I want to do is cum. "Just take me you bastard."

I feel his fingers dig into my ass. He slams me like this for a few minutes and then flips me over. Mike takes me doggie style with our knees on the floor and my face against the seat. Oh god, I love the smell of new leather. He pushes me hard, deep, all of him into my soul. Oh god, I'm going to cum on him. For the first time, I have to hold back. I want to cum when he does. "Cum in me, I need to feel you cum."

"Yes baby, my little slut, I'm…I'm."

He pushes me hard, face into the seat, his cock pushing deeper into me. The tip gets bigger as he cums in me. He's deep in me pushing his cum in me. I'm sure I can feel each one entering my body. My pussy is like a vice grip on him. I can't take it and start to cum. Everything in my body convulses as my pussy grips him harder.

I've never cum so hard, never had a cock like that in me before. What will I tell my husband?

Mike drops me off at the house. Before I get to the door he drives off. I turn around and Ken is opening the front door for me. Greeting me as usual with a glass of wine and some kisses. I fear the worse case as I walk up to him and try to hide my shame. Will Ken be understanding of my actions or will he get really upset? We kiss and I take the glass of wine and sip it as we enter the house. We walk into the living room where Ken has a movie going on the wide screen TV. What's this? Ken picked out a porn movie! Now what am I going to do and how will I tell Ken what just happened? I sip my wine again and sit beside him. I whisper under my breath "come on Julie, you can do this". I remove my shoes and slide my feet underneath me. Trying to hide the almost obvious odor of sex.

Ken leans over to me and asks how my evening went. God I hope he can't smell me! He kisses me on the cheek to encourage me to relax. I think quickly as to how I will explain this. The evening was wonderful and I absolutely loved getting Mike's cock. Can Ken's ego take that? Another sip of wine and I begin to tell Ken of the evenings events. I told him how I felt in the bare back dress with no panties. The hose rubbing against me. The feeling of arousal as I got dressed, knowing others might know I have no panties on. Ken took his hand and placed it on my cheek. He then told me what I had not expected. "Honey I love you with all my heat and soul. We will always be together, no matter what. If you slept with Mike, I will be ok with it. Just continue to be honest with me, as always."

I took a deep breath and felt certain Ken would understand what I was about to tell him. Our love is very deep and our marriage is very stable. What I did with Mike has nothing to do with my marriage to Ken. This will work out, I'm sure of that.

My eyes glance up at the TV, watching a couple making love. What's this?? They are in a limo much like the one I just got out of! I look even closer and see the woman has a black cocktail dress on and the man is very handsome. Is this deje vu? I looked over at Ken who had begun stroking himself while watching the movie. I asked him "Do you like what you see on the screen right now?" He moans and mumbles a "yes". I ask "what would you think if it was me in that scene with another man?" Again, he moans and mumbles " how erotic!"

I move around and stand in front of Ken, blocking the screen. I slip the top of my dress down to expose my hardened nipples. I grab the waist of the dress and push it down to expose my creamy wet thighs. My face turns red with embarasement. I'm not sure why. Maybe because Ken isn't the one responsible for my wetness. My bottom lip quivers. I look straight into his eyes. Take a sip of wine and a deep breath. I slide one hand between my thighs and show Ken another man's cum on me. At first he is puzzled. Maybe he thinks I'm just really wet tonight. Then he stands in front of me, his pants fall to the floor exposing his hard cock. He looks me straight in the eyes, kisses my quivering lips and smiles. He then tells me, "honey I know your wetness tonight is more then just arousal. I know you and Mike had sex. I am fine with it. But, please sit down and tell me all the details." What does he mean? Does he want me to confess my soul to him for his forgiveness? I sit down, legs a bit shakey not knowing what's next.

Then Ken tells me if I give him all the details, it will turn him on even more. He wants to envision me in the scene on the movie. I pour my guts out telling him every detail. I didn't realize it but my hand was still between my legs. The more I told Ken, the more he stroked himself and I slid my fingers between my wet thighs. Before we know it we are both masturbating and watching the movie while I tell him what Mike and I did. That we simply fucked like rabbits in the back seat of his limo. It was good but it wasn't the man Julie loves. With that, Ken turns to me and kisses me with so much passion, Julie looses her breath for a moment. His lips go to my exposed breasts and sucks gently while I continue with my details of being with Mike. The more details I tell Ken, the more aroused we both become.

Soon, Ken's fingers join mine. The wet sounds fill the room. My hand goes to his cock and I stroke him gently, wanting this to last longer then ever before. I kiss around his neck and ears as he gently nibbles on my breasts. Oh how I need him deep inside me! But no, not yet. Our love making tonight will be the best ever. Not the shortest ever.

Ken moves my legs apart and gets on his knees in front of me. He asks me if Ken went down on me. I reply "no" he did not. Ken moves quickly to my wet lips and begins to lick lightly on my outer lips. A sensation I had not felt in a long time. He hunted for my awaiting clit and circled it slowly, teasing me. My head began to swoon. Ken pulled me to the floor and gently turned me around so my pussy was in his face and his cock was in my mouth. I needed this now. I needed to show Ken my love for his was more then he ever knew. I was now doing things with Ken that we had not done in a very long time. Way past due I would think. Ken has a lovely cock and even though he isn't as big as Mike, it made no matter anymore. I was sucking on the head of Ken's cock gently popping it in and out of my mouth. Ken was gently sucking on my hard clit.

Sexual sounds and smells were filling the room. Neither of us had anything on our minds but pleasing each other. And that we both did very well. Ken licked my slit and stuck his tongue inside my lips. I took Ken's cock in my mouth and began to suck him and feeling him throb in my mouth. I then felt his finger entering me, exploring areas he had not been to in a while. When he found my g-spot, I thought I would come off the floor. It sparked an intense passion deep within me. I took Ken's cock deep in my mouth and past my tonsils. We both started to speed up a bit. Our moans were getting louder. I didn't know if we would make love or please each other orally.

Then to my surprise, Ken took control of everything. Just like in the movie still playing on the screen as well as my memory of Mike in the limo. All of a sudden, I gave in to Ken's every wish and desire. He pushed my head down deeper on his cock while his fingers and mouth worked wonders on my clit. I wasn't sure either one of us could last any longer. Then Ken pulls me on top of him. I almost fall on his very hard cock. He holds me diligently over him, as if I were a china doll. He looks into my eyes as asks "are you ready for some real honest good loving?" My moans answered him quickly. No other words were spoken as we melted together in the hottest love making session we have ever had.

After we get our thoughts back, we sit on the sofa and try to catch our breath. I look at Ken, his face covered with my juices. I pull him to me and kiss him. He kisses my forehead in return and tells me he loves me. Even though I knew I didn't need to reply, I smiled at him and told him "honey with all of my heart and soul, forever and a day, I love you so much!"