Business Liaisons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyndiPM
CyndiPM
13 Followers

"Oh yeah, just like that Cyndi." Sean wasn't sure if he could take much more of this without shooting his load. "Get ready baby, I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?"

Sean was expecting Cyndi to tell him to cum on her belly or tits. He was very pleasantly surprised when she grabbed his ass and pulled him deep inside her.

"Shoot it inside me lover."

Sean couldn't take it any longer after a couple of more strokes deep into Cyndi's hungry pussy he began spewing several hot thick spurts of his seed deep in her womb. Cyndi wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close as his cock slowly shrank inside her. Sean and Cyndi continued to lay together on the bed for several minutes, passionately kissing. Sean's cock eventually shrunk enough and slipped out of Cyndi's sopping gash followed by some of his cum.

"I think we're making a puddle on your bed Sean, why don't you show me where the bathroom is so I can clean up a little."

Sean reluctantly rolled off of Cyndi and helped her to her feet. He quickly pulled her close to him and gave her another deep wet kiss as the rest of his cum oozed down Cyndi's thighs. He then led her into the master bathroom and helped her wipe up her now sated pussy with a warm washcloth. As he was patting her dry, Cyndi rinsed the washcloth and gave his now flaccid cock a quick wipe too.

"Well Cyndi, I certainly hope that was as good for you as it was for me. You've definitely confirmed my belief that you're a tigress in bed. ... And if you keep playing with my cock like that, you're going to have to let me fuck that hot pussy of yours again in a few minutes."

"Promise" was all Cyndi replied. Her Reg had good staying power and could maintain an erection for a long time before finally ejaculating. Occasionally he could get it up a second time within 30 minutes of cumming, but usually he needed an hour or more before he was ready again. Of course it had been some time since Cyndi had had sex with a twenty something stud.

"Well I definitely need something to drink after that workout, how about you?"

Cyndi nodded and Sean took her hand and led her back downstairs to the kitchen. As they walked past the pile of their discarded clothes, Cyndi kicked her heels off.

"I hope you don't mind Sean, but I'm afraid heels this high aren't very comfortable for walking around in. If Mr. Penis gets nice and hard again though, I'll put them back on for you."

With that Cyndi gave Sean's cock a gentle squeeze and stood up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"I understand Cyndi, but you have to leave those stockings on ... and I don't think it's a question of if, it's more a question of when."

Sean got them each a tall glass of iced tea and then gave Cyndi the nickel tour of his humble abode. There was a small but very functional kitchen with a small dining room connected by a large counter. There were four comfortable bar stools and it looked as if Sean could entertain quite a few people in such a small dining area.

As small as the kitchen and dining rooms were, the living room space was huge. There were several large overstuffed leather sofas and chairs with one whole wall covered with a custom cabinet that housed bookshelves and had space for a stereo/television as well as several storage areas as well. Sean explained that the previous owner had been transferred unexpectedly and ended up leaving all of the furniture as part of the deal. Sean complained the he did take all of his stereo and home entertainment equipment though and it would be a little while before he managed to buy replacements.

Sean led Cyndi to the large sliding glass doors that led out onto a large deck. As he opened the door for her to step out and see, Cyndi grabbed his arm.

"Sean we're both naked, what would your neighbors think about us parading around in the buff!"

"Don't worry Cyndi, it's one story up and there is only a woods back there. Trust me, no one will see you."

With that he stepped out and Cyndi followed him closely, using his body as a shield from potential prying eyes. She quickly saw that he was right and the deck was just as private as Sean's living room.

The previous owner certainly had champaign tastes; the deck had several very expensive chairs, chaise lounges and a glass-topped table with a large umbrella. At the back corner of the deck was a very impressive hot tub. Sean led Cyndi to the railing and took her in his arms again squeezing the cheeks of her ass as he did. It was dark out, but Cyndi was still looking around nervously to see if anyone could be watching them. Reg always enjoyed fucking her "under the stars" whenever they got the chance, but Cyndi had always been a little uncomfortable about getting caught.

She was relieved when she heard her cell phone ringing in the living room, and quickly headed inside to answer it. She knew it was probably Reg calling to let her know he was heading home, she answered the call as Sean came in and wrapped his arms around her and began massaging her tits.

"Oh hello honey ... Yeah I was out earlier ... "

Sean began kissing the back of her neck as he continued to tweak her nipples. Cyndi was having a difficult time concentrating on her conversation with Reg as Sean was fondling her. She could also feel Sean's cock returning to life as it was nestled between the cheeks of her ass. Reg told her that he was just finishing up with the customer and expected to be on the way home shortly. Since it was a little over two hours drive from home, he just wanted to talk to her now since she would probably be sound asleep when he got home.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm sure we can make up for it tomorrow night ... I love you too, drive carefully."

As Cyndi put her phone back in her purse, Sean picked up her heels.

"I think you can put these back on now Cyndi. I'm afraid we'll have to continue the tour later."

Cyndi slipped her heels back on and wrapped her hand around Sean's hardening dick and began to lead him towards the stairs to the bedroom. Sean stopped her halfway across the living room and motioned towards the deck again.

"Let's fuck on the deck."

Cyndi knew that he wouldn't take no for an answer reluctantly agreed.

"Okay stud, but I'm really not interested in being watched by anyone except my husband."

Sean laughed "Well I guess I'll just have to have you two over for dinner then so I can fuck you on the deck while Reg watches."

Sean led Cyndi out onto the deck and gently eased her onto one of the chaise lounge. He dropped the back on it down flat to make it a nice bed for their lovemaking. He sat down between her spread legs and began fingering her pussy to see if she was still nice and wet from their earlier fucking.

Between being led around on a house tour by a naked stud and then being fondled while she talked to her husband on the phone had certainly rejuvenated Cyndi's pussy juices. Without a word Sean climbed on top of Cyndi and slid his now erect cock into her. Instead of the urgent pace with which they fucked earlier, Sean slowly and methodically stroked his cock in and out of Cyndi's pussy. After almost a half-hour of this leisurely fucking Sean left a second deposit of cum deep inside his office mate's cunt.

CyndiPM
CyndiPM
13 Followers
12