Business Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UnivAtlas
UnivAtlas
10 Followers

I needn't have worried that it wouldn't fit. The insertion tube of the bulb was so thin and lubricated that it slid in without a second's hesitation, and the rest of the tube was slowly sucked in too. When it felt stable, I began squeezing the bulb, grimacing as the solution filled me up. I stopped when the bulb emptied out, and held it. Around the two-minute mark, I couldn't handle the pressure, and pulled out the bulb and squatted over the toilet. Waste rushed out, leaving me feeling both relieved and incredibly empty. I flushed, then refilled the bulb with warm water and repeated the process. When the second round came back with clean water, I packed up the red kit and replaced it beneath the counter. I redressed in my pants and belt, and slipped on my shoes before slowly unlocking the door and returning to Dante, black kit in tow.

He was just setting a pitcher of ice water as I approached. With a smile and wink he hugged me and asked, "did you do what I said?" I nodded, but he shook his head. "I need you to speak, boy."

"Yes...Sir," I forced out. His grip tightened. "I did what you asked."

His hands slipped down to squeeze my cheeks, and I helplessly gasped. They still felt so sensitized, so empty, still excited from Dante's earlier remarks. He growled.

"Lay over the back of the couch." I complied, bending over, and Dante wasted no time undoing my belt and shucking my pants and boxer briefs down. I sucked in a breath as he exposed my cheeks - grabbing each, squeezing, and giving a light slap that made my cock jolt. He leaned over me, his clothed groin against my bare ass. "You ever do this before?"

"God, never," I gasped. He ground against me and stole my breath, blood rushing to my head as my legs parted a fraction further. "Yes, just like that," he encouraged. "Give me the bag." Before I was even conscious of my actions, I handed it to him. "Do you know what's in this bag?" He asked.

I nodded, and Dante's hand fell upon my right cheek, lightly slapping it and leaving a pink imprint. I jostled on top of the sofa with a low whine. "I expect verbal confirmation from you, boy. Do you know what's in this bag?" He left an identical imprint on my left cheek.

"Yes Sir!" I cried out, and his two hands began rubbing and soothing as soon as the words left me. "That's a good boy," he whispered to me. He stepped back and left me lying atop the couch, pants pooled at my shoes, while he unzipped the bag and rummaged around. I wanted to know what he was doing, but didn't dare look back as snaps and hisses sounded. As I began to fidget, I felt a hard, chilled object rub around my hole.

"This is a vibrator, boy. It's your first time, and I am a big man, so you're going to wear this during dinner to help you adjust. Understood?" "Yes Sir!" I quaked.

"However..." the vibrator pulled away, and he suddenly began pulling off my shoes, pants, and briefs, "I've got something to help it stay in. Leather, just for you." He dangled connected strips of leather in front of me, until it clicked: a harness. He pulled it back behind me and maneuvered my feet through the holes, sliding it up until it fit me snugly.

"Now, get ready boy," he growled, as something slick pressed against my hole, still dilated from the enema, and slid in with a pop. I scrunched my eyes and clenched, unsure about the intrusion and the feeling of fullness, holding in gasps each time a ridge in the vibrator passed into me. But an eon later, I heard, "good job boy. Time to get up." I reached behind me and felt only a rubbery base, shaped like a curved door handle. It was fully in.

I turned around carefully and found myself the subject of Dante's stare. While he had always exuded authority and made me feel small, I almost wanted to hide from the strength and lust in those eyes. They swept over me hungrily, pausing at my lower body, and I realized in shock that apart from the vibrator's leather harness, I was bare beneath the waist.

After several more tension-filled seconds, he winked. "Time for dinner, cutie." He led me by hand to the table, and I winced with each step as the vibrator jostled inside. He pulled out a chair for me, and I carefully sat, before he pushed it back in. Dante then took the chair across from mine, pouring each of us a glass of water.

I leaned in to grab my glass, pausing as the vibrator shifted and pressed against my anal walls. Sparks shot down to my groin, building up pressure even as my cock softened. Almost like I had to pee, but I knew the sensation was different.

Dante had arranged the takeout like a buffet style, and we took ate comfortably, him constantly smirking as I winced from shifting in my seat. "Feeling comfortable," he leered. One of his hands disappeared under the table, and I hastily gulped a swig of water to ignore his comment. Suddenly the vibrator began to shake and rattle, pressing on all sides. I immediately groaned and moved around in the seat, which only furthered the stimulation.

I searched across the table, and Dante held up a small remote, smirking at me. There was a single dial, and as he turned it, I felt the vibrations increase in strength and frequency. I bit my lip and shut my eyes, my forehead falling onto the table. The urge to rut on the chair was powerful.

"You're a natural." Dante said those words in a cavalier, matter-of-fact tone. "Just like I knew you would be. You were made to be a submissive."

I ground out, "how," stifling my moans.

Dante reached out and rest his hand in my spikes of hair. "You had that look about you," he replied. A pause. "And there's the first rule. Do you remember it?" He began carding through my hair.

I nodded. "To take what you want." He gripped and pulled my hair. "Very good, boy," he said and dialed down the vibrations. I rested my face on the table, the cool surface refreshing, as Dante rose and circled the table. He pulled out my chair, lifted me by the suit coat I was still wearing, and mashed his lips against mine. Moans helplessly escaped as his mouth claimed me, tongue pushing in and dueling mine into submission. His hands fell to my back and flattened me against him.

I couldn't help my skyrocketing arousal. Here was a man - a mature, sexy, powerful man - confidently playing with me like a toy, and somehow I loved it. I couldn't believe how submissive I was feeling, how desperate I was to suddenly get used. I wanted Dante to take me, to make me part of him, to own me, and somehow he knew it.

"Let's go." He dragged me across the space to his bedroom. "Strip, boy," he ordered. I scrambled to undo the buttons on my coat and shirt before, without warning, Dante lifted and threw me onto the bed bare-naked. I landed on my ass, bouncing twice as Dante casually took off his leather belt and unzipped his trousers and white briefs.

Holy shit. I froze. His cock was magnificent! A large, thick purpling mushroom head, veins traveling down a smooth shaft that glistened in the low bedroom light. A dollop of clear liquid poised at the tip.

The whole thing was massive, jutting out from Dante's body like a javelin. "I am large, boy, but you'll take it." I thought about where it was going and gave a weak whimper.

"Turn over." Dante stalked onto the bed and manhandled me onto my stomach, pulling me onto all fours. My face buried itself into the sheets as hands roved over my, streaming down my back, up my legs, circling and caressing my ass.

He gripped the vibrator handle. After a few twists that turned my knees weak, he agonizingly pulled it out, my hole twitching at every movement.

I felt empty. I had been given a taste of being filled and needed more. "Please," I croaked. His hard, hot cock slapped against my cheeks and my pulsating rosebud. I heard the click of a cap opening, and I shivered as he rubbed the cold gel onto me. He pressed and the thick head slid in with a pop. "Ooh," I arched my back and moaned. Dante's hands gripped my hips and pulled me back, his shaft gliding in without resistance.

My hands balled in the bed sheets. I didn't know if I could take this. Dante's cock felt like a spear, splitting me in two. I was more than full, I was bursting at the seams, and his cockhead was still pressing further inside, charting unexplored territory of places I hadn't known I could feel.

One of his hands wrapped around my neck and pulled my head back. I turned, and he took the hint to kiss me. His lips were softer than I'd imagined, but there was a burning hunger behind them that consumed me.

I felt a flash of sharp pain as Dante thrust fully in, balls resting against my cheeks. I gasped, rocking slightly. I was so stuffed that his head must've reached my stomach, but he just fluttered kisses on the back of my neck and paused, letting me adjust.

"Good boy." The words rolled off his tongue so lovingly that I clenched, trying to draw him in further. My tool was as solid as steel, the tip dragging against the sheets. Dante slowly inched out before pushing back in, keeping a slow pace as my insides shifted to accommodate him. The consuming fullness and the heat of Dante's body had me panting, needing this to continue forever.

"Feeling okay boy?" He whispered in my ear, and I nodded frantically. "Good answer." The thrusts suddenly turned longer and faster, with Dante pulling most of the way out before slamming back in, shaking me on all fours and wrenching needy gasps from my lips. Each time he pulled out, I gasped at how empty I suddenly felt, unsure how far he'd withdrawn but intimately feeling the space he took in me. Then he would thrust back in forcefully, and I'd struggle to stay balanced as I moaned and arched my back, welcoming him back inside me.

The pain and discomfort was gone, leaving only the fullness and the emotional joy of being owned. I didn't know how much I could take; it was all so new and perfect.

I gave a pitiful whine when he pulled out completely and didn't immediately re-enter. I needed this. How could he take this away so soon, now, when I was so hard and close? He manhandled me until I lay on my back and he reared above me, grabbing my legs and resting them on his shoulders.

Dante pressed his body down, pushing my legs up until my knees rested against my chest and my feet in the air with his face inches from mine. His eyes sought me and I gazed back, lost in them. If anyone could hypnotize, it was Dante, and I was now his willing prey. He stole a kiss.

"You're doing so well, my boy." Yes, I'm yours. Yours to take. Oh please, take me. Folded in half as I was, my hole lay completely exposed, and it gaped, begged for something to fill it. Dante's cock tapped my opening one, two, three times and I sucked him in, groaning in satisfaction as he claimed me.

The thrusts were rapid, strong, even brutal, yet I couldn't get enough of it. Dante Rhodes had broken me into a world of pleasure, and I didn't know if I could survive without it. My cock bounced violently as he thrust, completely neglected yet so hard that each movement hurt.

"You're close, boy." Yes, I was so close to bursting. I would proudly be Dante's boy, his to own and to use, if he could give me this. At first, I had thought that this might be a side-benefit to the professional advancement, but now it was reversed. I needed Dante, and work was the farthest thing from my mind.

A hand wrapped around my throat and squeezed, startling me into Dante's hungry gaze. "You're going to come when I say so, boy. Understood?" A brief squeeze, and I nodded, choking out "yes Sir!" as he continued thrusting.

"Almost..." I winced as the thrusts turned savage, sliding me on the bed.

"Ready..." I looked down and eyes widened. Our bodies, mirroring each other as his dark nipples lay above mine, ringed with black.. Dante reared up, and I saw his hairy chest and muscled six-pack. Further down lay a thick bush of dark hair, and I gasped as his cock thrust, withdrawing until I saw an impossibly long shaft, then disappearing into me with another primal thrust.

"NOW, BOY!" I lost it. I didn't notice afterward, as Dante shuddered and slowly ceased his thrusting. As he let my legs fall and collapsed onto me, sharing tender kisses before slowly pulling out, his copious cum leaking. I barely recognized as he cleaned up, turned off the lights and moved me beneath the sheets, spooning behind me. I hardly felt his strong, thick arms wrap around me, cradling my head under his chin and caressing me as he fell asleep.

I simply screamed, exploding onto my chest, even shooting onto my face, and faded to black.

UnivAtlas
UnivAtlas
10 Followers
12