Business of Corporate Whores Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My better half immediately rebuked me. I knew it was right—the high school hormone drama shit wasn't my biggest problem right now.

Figuring out what I was supposed to be doing was a bigger problem.

++++++++

Naturally, I had my usual share of worries that come with starting a new job and being thrown into a new environment, but I was surprised at how smoothly the next few days passed. I had been grateful to Jill—perhaps a lot of the corporate system depended on at least one person paying attention.

"My," she had said with a teasing smile, "most new workers have at least afew days where they pay attention in meetings."

"Oh, well," I replied, flustered. "You know how it is."

"Something distract your thoughts?" She smiled and arched her eyebrows at me.

"Well, no," I said, flushing like a schoolgirl, "nothing. Just, things…you know."

"Or someone?"

"T-that's not—"

The corners of Jill's mouth turned up, flashing her white teeth at me and giving a contented laugh.

Jill shook her head at me. "Lance Richler can be a bit of a distraction."

I was still heavily embarrassed but I couldn't help smiling at this. "Yes," I said, resigned not to deny Jill's insinuation. "Yes…he can."

For the next little while I felt a little abashed whenever I saw Richler or had to talk to Jill to get data for the presentations, but I was more than grateful to Jill for being able to rescue me and give me instructions. The last thing I needed was to have an excuse to get fired in my first week.

But that was a needless worry. I had always done well in multimedia training, and I knew that I was going to impress at least a few important people. In fact the work, at least for the time, was so absorbing and interesting for me that I barely noticed time passing. Often Jill or someone else had to stop by my cubicle to tell me that it had been quitting time for the last ten minutes, because I hadn't noticed. Of course there was a small part of saying that maybe I wouldn't find this absorbing in ten years or even six months, but I pushed that aside for now. For now, I was determined to get myself noticed.

I got myself noticed, but it didn't work out quite as I planned.

++++++

The day before our group was scheduled to give our presentation, I was in a state of contented bliss and spent most of the day in what I felt was a sort of well-deserved self indulgence. If anybody asked, I was putting "the last touches" on the graphic and animation files, but really I was just admiring the fruits of my labor. My mind was refreshed with an innocent and naïve ideal: that as long as I worked hard I didn't need to worry much about my future.

The feeling lasted all through the morning—I had a contended smile on my face all morning, as if I was holding some wonderful secret. When I returned from my usual stop from the bakery, though, I immediately noticed something wasn't right. My computer was sluggish and unresponsive, even for the outdated antiques our department was scraping by on. It inevitably froze up, I tried a few escape maneuvers, and then my computer shut down of its own accord.

When the computer booted up again (now working just fine), I looked in my documents folder and it was empty. Everything was gone.

I held back a scream—but there was no time to panic, because the next instant the very last person I wanted to see stepped into the doorway of my cubicle. It was Vince.

"Kelsey, can I see you in my office for a minute?" It might have been my fear, but his tone seemed sharper and even more curt than usual.

I was a wreck. "I, int…good time," was all I managed to get out. Vince shot me a frown so malicious I felt a strong urge to crawl underneath my desk.

"Now," he growled. With that I assumed I was to follow. I did so, although my knees were shaking and on the long stretch of hallway to his private office I felt like the eyes of every worker in the department were on me—like I was being led to an execution. Vince seemed in a terrible temper, although that was normal enough, but now he looked more terrifying than ever. Of course he couldn't know anything yet—or could he?

I was led past the rows of cubicles to Vince's open doorway. Vince walked in, barked at me to shut the door, and strode over to his looming executive chair and flopped down. I took a seat in one of the small chairs in front of his desk, still nervous and shaking. My chest was heaving. What was I going to do?

"Now, Kelsey—" began Vince in his deep growl.

"Am I in trouble?" I interrupted. I was mortified as soon as I said it, but I couldn't stop the words from tumbling out of my mouth. Vince's usual glare changed to one of bafflement.

"What, do you think I'm your fucking principal? Don't interrupt me again." He shook his head at me and then continued. "Now. I've been busy with other ends of getting the research done, but I assume you've been working, right?"

I wanted to open my mouth and say something, but I couldn't. I felt as if every bone, muscle and nerve in my body had been frozen.

"I want to have a time to organize how we're gonna put this together, so make sure I have the graphics in by the end of today."

"B-b-but—" I was horrified, but I had to force my body to respond and saysomething.

"But what?"

"T-they…they…sort of disappeared."

"Disappeared?" His voice made me want to cower in the opposite side of the room. He was keeping a kind of barely controlled calm, but the anger in his voice was unmistakable. "What the fuck do you mean,disappeared?"

"Well, my…computer sort of crashed…and then they were gone." It was only just then that I realized how utterly pathetic of an excuse that sounded. Vince looked ready to explode. I cowered back, ready for an onslaught of yells, rage and threats.

But it didn't come.

Worried at the ongoing silence, I forced myself to look up into his eyes—and to my astonishment he was smiling.

He leaned forward across the table until his face was only a foot from mine. "I know," he whispered, and leaned back in his chair. He stretched his arms and rested his hands behind his head, eyeing me with his ridiculous smirk.

"What?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"

Vince reached somewhere underneath the desk and produced a disc. Saying nothing, he waved it in front of my face and then put it back.

"Your presentations are there," he said. "I got them this morning."

"Oh thank God!" I said. I felt a huge wave of relief wash over me. Men and their goddamn practical jokes.

"Of course, nobody knows I have them. How do I know you haven't been doing nothing all day?"

I frowned. What did he mean?

"I mean, how easy would it be for me to just mention to Smith that I never got the presentations and you've been doing nothing for the last four days?"

"What are you tal—" Oh no. I stopped talking.

Vince reached over and flipped the lid up on his laptop. He inserted the disc and ignored me for a couple of minutes while he busied himself with something. The only sound in the room was the clack of typing as Vince's fingers flew over the keyboard. Then he pushed the lid down and grinned at me.

"Viruses can be a real pain in the ass, can't they?"

"You bastard," I breathed. Vince gave another one of his short, bark-like laughs.

"Looks like I've got you in a predicament, Kelsey."

"You won't get away with this," I said, desperately trying to fake a note of conviction in my voice. "You'll…you, I'll report you."

Vince gave a causal shrug and tapped the top of his laptop. "You walk out of this room, and the files are gonna be back in one click. Who would ever believe they were gone in the first place? But if you decide to be—shall we say—a stupid, frigid little bitch, I think you'll find that lazy new workers haven't been uncommon enough in the past to stop from getting your ass fired."

"You're wrong," I said, but even the fake conviction in my voice had disappeared, and it came out barely more than a whisper. I knew I was beat, and Vince knew it too.

Vince just laughed again—his stupid, throaty little laugh that made me want to strangle him. He didn't say anything. He simply shifted his chair a little, gave a languid stretch and unzipped his pants. The sound made me sick.

"Get over here," he said.

I obeyed. What else could I do? My mind was racing with foolish and impossible escape plans, even as I gave a defeated sigh and slid onto my knees. There was no way out.

"Now you got a choice," said Vince. "Suck my cock, or lose your job."

I hesitated for a moment, staring at the growing bulge in his crotch. I felt nauseous, but took a deep breath and told myself that I was going to get it over with as soon as possible. I reached out, fumbling a little with clasp on his slacks, then hooked my fingers around his boxers and pants and yanked them down.

His thick erection sprang out and I got a shock looking at it. I didn't know much about judging guys by measurements, but I could tell that Vince was thicker and longer than any guy I had been with before was. Taken aback and forgetting the disgusting predicament he had put me in, I gently stroked the side of his shaft with the tips of my fingers, mesmerized.

"Like what you see?" Vince gave his usual irritating smile that made me want to punch him, snapping me out of my little reverie.

Resigned, I wrapped my slender fingers around the base of his cock, rubbing them and feeling the rubbery texture of his shaft, letting my thumb stroke the underside in slow circles. I tightened my grip, closed my eyes and took the head of his cock into my mouth. My lips formed a tight seal around his shaft as I forced my head forwards, coating his cock in saliva.

"Look at me when you're sucking me, bitch."

I flicked my eyes upwards as I took most of him inside my mouth and my lips brushed against my fingers. I looked into they eyes of a man who looked at me and probably didn't even see a woman. He just saw a filthy slut with breasts and blonde hair, eyeing me in a way that made me feel like the trashiest whore on earth. And I was ashamed of myself for getting so turned on.

"That's it bitch, take it all in." I felt a rough hand close on the back of my head. I barely had time to release my grip on the base of his cock and stabilize my hands on his thighs before he forced my mouth onto him. My warm tongue flicked and snaked around every part of him I could reach, savoring the taste of the tight skin overtop his erection. I hadn't tasted a man's cock in months, and I felt a wave of lust simmer through me. It was humiliating, but I wanted it so bad.

I had to hold back from gagging as the head of his cock jarred against my throat. I dropped my head a little and let his shaft rest against the roof of my mouth, extending my tongue to lick his balls. Vince gave a rough grunt of satisfaction. I felt proud despite the fact I was going through what most women wouldn't hesitate to call outright abuse. But Vince's cock was filling a need inside me, making me set aside the disgusting circumstances and let my baser instincts take over.

I clamped my wet lips around his cock as tightly as I could, letting them envelop his shaft as I pushed my head back off again. I curled my tongue out to lick the glimmering single drop of precum from the head of his now throbbing shaft. He groaned again—but was still determined to show me he was in charge. I wasn't expecting it, but he grasped his thick cock between his thumb and forefinger and jerked it sideways, slapping me in the face. I felt a sharp sting course through my cheek as the swollen head of his cock smacked into me, turning my head away.

I was a little startled, but the abuse only heightened my arousal—I could already feel the dampness seeping over my panties. Unfazed, I sharply grabbed his cock and shoved it back into my mouth, moaning as I enveloped him in my lips and tongue. I started jerking him at the same time, moving in time to the rhythm of my mouth, my blonde hair bouncing as I bobbed my head back and forth.

"You want it bad, don't you?" said Vince, toying with my blonde streaks as I sucked him off.

"Mmm."

"Suck my balls now, bitch."

I obeyed without a word. I let my mouth slide back off his cock, bringing my hand up and pushing his shaft up with my palm. I cocked my head sideways and moved in. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took Vince's thick, heavy sac into my mouth. I pushed and massaged his balls around in my mouth with my tongue, relishing the taste of his balls, his rough skin. His deep moans were driving me wild—I spiraled and worked my lips over every possible inch of his tight, bulging sac, enjoying the bounce his balls gave as I stroked them with my tongue.

I glanced up at Vince as I let his now wet balls drop out of my mouth—his usually unfathomable scowl had disappeared, his features contorted slightly as he looked down on me. He was panting slightly, his chest was heaving. He had probably got me here to humiliate and degrade me for amusement, but I was ready to bet I was giving a better blowjob than he had expected.

"Ugh, fuck…" moaned Vince. "Don't stop!" he snarled as an afterthought, angry at my brief pause.

I wanted him to come. I retook a hold of his base, reaching with my other hand to cradle his sac in the pal of my hand, rolling and fondling his balls between my fingers. I slid my other hand in a smooth motion from the base of his cock to the tip, letting my fingers gently brush his shaft. I took a hold of the head of his cock, rubbing it into my palm as I jerked it up and down.

"I'm…gonna come," panted Vince. "You'd better fucking swallow."

My whole sense of morality had vanished for the moment. I suddenly wanted to—I would have swallowed even if he hadn't ordered, despite how I had always resisted the pleas of horny frat boys in months past. I let my hand jerk down one last time, and with a loud groan a thick glob of cum shot out from his cock just as I clamped my lips over him. I loved the feeling of his pulsing, throbbing cock on my tongue, jerking him off and rubbing his balls as he shot and endless load of hot cum into my mouth. I let the warm, sticky fluid drizzle over my taste buds before I gave a final gulp and swallowed it.

Vince gave something that might have been either a snarl or a chuckle, and as I looked up at him I felt a huge electric jolt in my stomach. I was looking into an evil, soulless scowl, empty and dark eyes like tunnels. The eyes of a man who had nothing but contempt for me and everyone around him, and saw me as nothing but his slutty tool. I dropped my eyes. I couldn't look at him.

"Like being the office slut?"

I didn't say anything.

"Looked like you were enjoying it," he said.

"Fuck you," I mumbled. I got back to my feet and scurried towards the door as fast as I could. Just as my fingers stretched to grasp the handle, I turned around.

"You'd better hold on to your end of the deal," I said, trying and failing to imbue my voice with some level of confidence, even though my voice was small and I was staring at the carpet.

"Right, no problem, slut."

I wanted to hit him. But I wanted to get out of there more. Without another word, I yanked the door open and stepped outside, slamming the door behind me to try and shut out the sound of Vince's barking, smug laugh.

I shook my head, still flustered and ashamed, but I didn't return to work right away. It was lucky the bathroom was empty; I wouldn't have wanted anyone to hear my moans as I gave relief to my burning clit.

++++++++++

Later I sharply pushed anything that I had felt with Vince aside, attributing it to loneliness and nothing else. And Lance kept swimming in and out of my thoughts.

As for Vince, I was already planning my revenge.

12