Business Pleasure & False Pretences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped a finger inside her pussy while my other hand continued playing with her clit. She soon began to respond, pushing back at me and rotating her pussy while settling into a rhythm, I slid a second finger inside as she began working towards an orgasm. Thighs spread wide; her sopping pussy gripped my fingers, dark protruding inner lips contrasting with her pink outer lips. Her body now glowed with sweat; she released Martin's cock and tilted her head back in obvious pleasure. Martin began stroking his cock as he too approached orgasm. Leah opened her eyes and watched Martin. Sensing he was close she turned and offered her breasts to him, stroking himself furiously he leaned forward and dribbled cum over her breasts. She raised her hands and rubbed his cum over her breasts as she too reached her point of no return. With an arched back and closed eyes she trembled and shook as my fingers worked her pussy through an orgasm. I waited until she had settled down on the bed before I stopped. Martin lay beside her with his cock flagging against his navel as he watched Leah.

Leah stirred first, she raised herself on her elbows and looked me, "Well, we've had our fun. What are we going to do with you?"

"What about a blow job."

She smiled, "I could just about handle that. My pussy's had about all it can take."

I lay down on my back as Leah knelt between my thighs. My still rigid cock met her lowering mouth. Using a combination of both hands and mouth she began working on me. She soon worked out that I liked the head of my cock being stimulated more than anything else, and alternating between tongue and two thumbs she began to bring me close.

"That sure looks good." Martin commented as he watched close by.

"She likes it when I cum in her mouth." I replied.

Leah's teeth gripped my cock less than gently indicating that it might not be so. I decided to behave myself.

She began sucking me deeply as I started to cum; she then held her mouth still while stroking my cock. I watched in ecstasy while my cum dribbled slowly from her mouth as I continued to empty myself into her. She only lifted her mouth away after I'd finished, her hand continued to rub cum into my cock while pushing the contents of her mouth out with her tongue. She then mounted me and slid my cock inside her, leaning forward she whispered in my ear, "I should kiss you after that last statement; then you'd know why girls don't like to swallow."

Leah then spied a pool just outside the bedroom. She lifted herself from my cock and the bed, walking to the door to check it was private she ran the short distance and jumped in.

"Hey, this is great, join me." she called after surfacing.

We did.

I don't know whether Martin got a case of the guilt's, but he became a bit surly after we dressed. After he and Leah had signed all of the documentation and he'd given her a receipt we walked out to where her Honda and the newly acquired MX 5 were parked.

Martin turned to me, "I hope you enjoyed watching you girlfriend get fucked. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not sure that it was worth a thousand dollars."

Leah laughed, "Actually, he's not my boyfriend. He's a mechanic from town. We'd never even held hands before today."

Martin was speechless, he looked at us to see if she was joking.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's true. I just played along."

Leah laughed and threw me the keys to the Honda, "Follow me home and then I'll drop you off."

With that she climbed into the MX 5 and gunned it out of the driveway, I wasn't far behind her. I looked in the rear vision mirror to Martin standing in the driveway scratching his head. I followed Leah to her house to drop off the Honda, then climbed into the passenger seat of the MX5.

She grinned at me as began motoring towards town. "Well, that wasn't a bad afternoon's work."

"Yeah, the guys back at the workshop won't believe when I tell them."

Leah slowed down and looked over at me, "You won't tell anyone will you?"

I looked over at her worried face and grinned, "No, course I won't."

She grinned back and turned her attention back to the road.

"It was all a bit of a surprise though." I said.

"Oh, I knew he'd go for it. The sleazy bastard was eyeing me up while I was taking this for a test ride. That's when I got the idea to fuck him if I didn't have enough money. It was good fun though."

I happily agreed.

"Anyway, I'm gonna get my own back." she stated. "I pushed the empty condom packet under the couch. I hope his wife finds it."

I laughed, "You're one devious bitch."

She laughed, "And proud of it."

"Did you enjoy the sex?" she asked a while later.

"Hell yeah, I've never had a threesome before." I replied.

"Me neither. I've often fantasised about having two cocks at once. Just never had the opportunity. Now I know that reality's better than the fantasy. Tell me, would you be interested in doing it with two girls?"

I just laughed.

Leah took her eyes from the road and looked at me, "Seriously, a friend of mine talked about having a threesome. We're looking for a male to help out."

"Count me in." I said.

"She laughed, "My friend's a bit older than me but likes younger guys. I think you'd do just fine."

About this time we arrived back at the workshop, she grinned and reached over to rub my cock before I got out. "Thanks for today. I'll come back to you about the threesome."

I was cleaning up and getting ready to go home on the following Wednesday when Leah swung into the car park in the MX5, she saw me and gestured to me to join her outside.

She grinned as I approached, "Martin's wife found the condom packet under the couch. He told her what happened and she rang me to confirm his story."

"What'd you tell her?"

"I denied it of course. Told her that I could never do anything like that. I said that I love my boyfriend too much to even think about doing it with someone else. She believed me too, said that she was going to sort her husband out big time."

I shook my head, this girl was unbelievable.

Leah reached inside the car and took a photo out of her bag on the seat. Moving beside me she gave it to me. There were four ladies standing arm in arm posing for the camera and laughing at some one or some thing, Leah was at the far right.

Leah pointed to a woman standing next to her, "That's Kate. She's the one interested in a threesome."

My eyes feasted on Kate, she was pretty with short dark hair. The shot was only waist up but large breasts stretched her black top. While she looked a bit older than Leah and I, but I'm sure that desire and lust will overcome any barriers.

"Well, would do you think? Reckon you manage both of us?" Leah asked.

"No problem at all."

"Good, She likes you too, I pointed you out to her the other day when we drove past. It's on for tomorrow night at Kate's place."

"Really?" I asked in anticipation.

"Yep, pick you up outside here at eight. Get plenty of sleep, you're gonna need it, and don't be late." she stated as she got back into the MX5. She flashed me a grin as she gunned it out into the traffic.

I can hardly wait.

* * * * *

Those interested in how I got on trying to satisfy Leah and Kate may wish to make leave a note in the Public Comment field. I'll be happy to tell you all about it. All I'll say is that it wasn't easy trying to satisfy two lecherous ladies. If I'd known what I was in for, I would have gone into training. As for Leah, she had an agenda all of her own. I don't know why I was so surprised.

Bazzza

12