Business School lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my parents to accept that I would not be sleeping at home on weekends. Kathy came up to Harrisburg twice and charmed them, and though I think they were not happy about our arrangement they never said anything. They never raised the issue of marriage, either.

Kathy had a real job, not an internship, with the Fed. She was analyzing consumer data about teenage buying power separate from their parents, to see if there was likely going to be a shift in the way retail selling to this group was done. As there were no personal computers in 1966, all the data had to be correlated by hand. It was a monster project but she had it finished by early August.

The weekend after she completed the report, we celebrated with Sunday brunch at the chic restaurant in the National Zoo. We finished and just sat there, enjoying the sun and the scenery.

"Peter, you have been so good for me. If you hadn't asked me to go to bed with you back in May I don't know where I would be. You've opened up my world.

"I've met someone who I want to be with now. I'm sorry that it has to end this way, but I know you want me to be happy, and I will be."

And she got up and left.

12