Business Transaction

Story Info
Sarah employs a dom.
2.6k words
4.07
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

Sarah's appearance was pretty much what you'd expect from someone seeking domination. From the top of her elaborately styled hair to the soles of her high-heeled designer shoes she looked like the business woman she was, and the severe dark suit reinforced the impression.

Terry, her dom, was less conventional in appearance. He was short and wore a shapeless tee shirt over his worn jeans. They were worn because of wear, not design and a flap of torn denim curled over his bare toes. Initially Sarah had almost walked out of their first meeting, but she soon found that he could meet her needs much better than any of the other doms she had used. She liked to be hurt, and Terry's arms wielded a whip with both strength and accuracy. He made sure she knew how much he enjoyed causing her pain, but theirs was not a Master/slave arrangement, he liked to punish her rather than boss her around, and Sarah felt she needed punishing for the way she behaved at work. Terry was the only dom she used nowadays.

The two looked at each other.

'Are you going to stand there forever, or are you going to take those ridiculous clothes off? I have a nasty surprise for you if it takes you less than a minute to get naked. Take your shoes off today.'

Sarah deliberately stripped slowly to earn the punishment he had in mind. Usually she kept her heels on while he whipped her. Terry said it made her bum stick out more.

Ten minutes later her manicured hands were tied above her head and her front was nestling up against the pole. The pole was full of knobbly protrusions, which dug into her thighs and breasts. She could feel Terry's eyes on her, although her back was to him. She shivered in apprehension.

Terry was enjoying the sight of her. At the moment she looked like an alabaster statue, her unblemished skin appearing to glow in the dim lights of his punishment room.

'That took far too long. Surprise coming up.' Sarah heard Terry open a cupboard door then close it. He knelt at her feet holding one foot carefully. She glanced down; he wasn't usually gentle with any part of her. He pushed a shoe onto her foot. Sarah groaned.

'Two more stokes for vocalisation!' Terry crowed.

The shoe's heels were at least two inches higher than the shoes she had been wearing, and the arch of her foot felt tight and cramped. The toes were pointed, squashing her toes and the shoe was more than a size too small, which was had caused the groan as he forced her foot into it and padlocked the ankle strap in place. The second shoe felt no better, but she managed not to wince.

'20 strokes plus two is 22.' Terry spoke as if to a kindergarten child.

He smiled as he watch Sarah's shoulders hunch in anticipation. He walked around her, letting her see the whip which was going to mark her. It was long and thin and flexible. Sarah shuddered.

'You ready for this?'

Sarah nodded.

'I asked if you were ready.'

'Yes, Sir.'

'Better. Two more strokes for reluctance.'

'Thank you Sir.' Sarah shuddered, but she knew she deserved it.

Terry kept off the first blow for more than a minute, teasing her and himself.

'Agh!'

Sarah tried to shift away from the blow now shining red on her back but the heels made it difficult.

Terry waited again before adding another blow, but the next was immediate. Sarah hated the irregularity of Terry's blows because it was impossible to anticipate them. At the same time, this made her punishment worse -- which was what she needed.

When fifteen welts glowed red on her back Sarah was hoarse from screaming, and her constant attempts to evade the blows made her feet as painful as her back.

'I'm thirsty. Back in a few.' Terry told her.

Sarah gave an inner moan. He liked to take his time making coffee. Fifteen minutes later he was back, sipping at the coffee and taunting her with the smell. She would have done anything for to get a sip of the liquid down her throbbing throat but knew better than to beg and earn more punishment. He settled in his chair, in watched her carefully for any signs of real distress. There were none. He hadn't expected them, Sarah was probably the toughest of his clients, but he had a duty of care which he took seriously.

'Ready for the rest?' He asked eventually.

'Y-yeah, please Sir' Sarah croaked, knowing what would happen if she didn't vocalise her answer (unless of course it was 'no').

He lifted a piece of cloth over her eyes.

'Only nine left. Are you okay with this too?'

'Yes, sir.'

Sarah liked it when he blindfolded her. Wearing a blindfold meant she surrendered any semblance of control, which was what she craved. She unwisely shifted her feet as moisture from her pussy started to run down her thighs, and came close to turning over an ankle as she swayed on the balls of her feet, causing Terry to laugh at her distress.

Sarah carefully counted the strokes. She heard rustling as Terry removed his clothes between the next five strokes. After the fifth landed she felt his hands seize her waist and she was turned until her back was to the pole. Usually Terry kept all his stokes on her back, but sometimes he liked to give her a few hits to her front. She realised today was one of the days. She did her best to stand tall and proud on the shoes, but her legs were shaking a little, partly from the strain of the heels, partly from fear of what she knew was to come.

The tension within her was allowed to build as Terry watched for her fear to show before hitting her four times hard in quick succession, two on each breast, above and below the nipple. The hits were hard enough to bruise. Tears ran down her face from behind the blindfold and moisture ran down her legs as she tried hard not to cum before he allowed it. He gave her four more minutes of unbearable tension before plunging deeply into her.

'You can cum now. You did well.'

Sarah was absurdly pleased by the praise of this man she employed. The orgasm was strong, and if it hadn't been for the rope holding her up, her knees would have buckled.

Terry gave an exaggerated yawn.

'Mm. I've tired myself out. I need a nap. Do you want to come with me, or stay here.'

He watched the conflict in her face as she made the decision.

'If I stay, could you turn me towards the pole.'

'Fine. I don't know how long I'll be, I'm very tired. You could have a long wait. Are you sure you want to do this in those shoes?'

Overcome by her orgasm Sarah had forgotten the shoes.

'Could I change them?'

'No. You asked me to punish you; this is part of your torment.'

'Yes, Sir. Sorry Sir. I'll keep them on.'

'Good. Enjoy yourself.'

'Sleep well.'

Terry turned her to face the pole ignoring her quiet whimper. He knew the knobs digging into the bruises forming on her chest would be painful, and recognised her attempt to keep her voice as quiet as she could. He kept hold of her waist until her feet were steady under her, and he reached up to loosen one lock of her hair, letting it dangle over her face. Sarah hated to look a mess and he enjoyed the tease. Even wearing the blindfold Sarah was aware of the increased darkness as Terry turned out the light, she heard the door lock behind him, and sobbed.

Why did she put herself through this? How much punishment did she need? She could have left the room, now she was fated to suffer for hours.

Terry lay on his bed and switched on the night vision CCTV cameras which were focused on the pole. Grinning widely he watched as Sarah worked her way around the pole seeking a knob of the right height. The pole had been specially made for Terry by a craftsman. The knobs were all at different heights, and the lower ones were designed to make clit stimulation easy -- if his client could find the one which was at the right height. He set his alarm clock for two hours in case he dropped off, and watched Sarah working her way round the pole until she found the one which matched her. He grinned as she brought herself to another massive orgasm, ending up hanging from the ropes for a few seconds before she managed to get herself back on those torturous heels. Her feet were clearly painful now. Standing on them for another two hours would be agony. But she had asked to be punished, and Terry liked to give his clients what they needed. He settled back on his bed, alternating between dozing and watching Sarah's efforts to find a comfortable position.

Terry was woken from sleep by the alarm clock chirping in his ear.

On the CCTV monitor Sarah looked exhausted, at the end of her tether, but he wanted to take his time, allowing her fear to build. He wondered if Sarah knew she was more turned on by the fear he made her feel than the pain she asked for. He suspected not. He showered slowly, eschewing anything scented and wandered into his kitchen for cereal and a coffee, which he did not hurry.

Still naked he entered into the room where Sarah was now hanging from the ropes around her arms. He had been careful in tying them, and knew they would not cut off her circulation, so she was in pain but no danger. He turned the dimmer light as low as it would go and turned it on. Sarah did not notice, so he was able to approach her quietly until his whip would reach her but she would not feel his presence. The first of the three new stripes he drew across her back caused a loud scream, the second, which ran parallel to it was close in time, as was the third which ran vertically, crossing each of the earlier welts. Terry waited a few minutes, as she anticipated another whipping before pulling off the blindfold. Sarah squinted, even in the dim light. She tried to say something, but her voice was too dry.

Terry lifted a bottle of water to her mouth, taking care not to let her drink too much at first.

He left her tied as he gathered up the clothes he had left on the floor after fucking her and put them on, creased and smelly as they were. He knew Sarah well enough to know she would be disgusted by this action. She liked her men in clean clothes every time.

He had broken her, for the evening. Making her lay aside her usual calm businesslike self and cling to him as she struggled to walk.

'Come.' He ordered, shaking her free and heading for the stairs, not looking back as he knew she would follow.

Terry was well ahead of Sarah when they reached the staircase. She wasn't sure if she would make it with the shoes on, but she managed it slowly, one step at a time. From a vantage point out of sight Terry watched her struggle, stepping out to help her as she reached the top -- when it was too late. He held one elbow and led her into a shower room, choosing the only one he had with a full-length mirror.

Terry hid his smile as Sarah saw herself in the mirror, and he saw her for the first time clearly since releasing her. Her body was neatly striped by the whip, the red welts turning into ugly purple, grey and yellow bruises. More horrible in her eyes, he knew, her makeup was messed up. She knew he had seen her at her worse. The mascara had run down her cheeks, and the hair he had loosened earlier dangled over one of them. Most of the rest of her hair was escaping, or had escaped from her formerly neat bun. She fell backwards in horror. Luckily Terry was standing behind her, ready to catch her as she forgot the heels still tormenting her feet. He held her as she sobbed for a few minutes and persuaded her to sit down to allow him to remove them.

'Did I fulfil your requirements?'

'Thank you Terry it was just what I needed.'

'I haven't got a client for another couple of hours, do you want to ...' he batted his eyes at her suggestively.

'Every movement hurts at the moment.'

'You asked for it. Would you like a little more pain? And release.'

When she nodded he didn't reprimand her -- this was no longer part of her punishment. This was what kept her coming.

Sarah's back ached as Terry pulled her towards him on the bed, but Sarah knew she could stand it. She let her hand stray to his groin and felt the already swollen bulge grow further.

It wasn't long before she felt his warmth pump into her.

'Can I cum now?' she asked.

'You don't need to ask silly, not now you are free.'

'I know, but it feels right. It must be part of your spell.'

'Are you ready to acknowledge me as your master?'

'Only for tonight.'

He felt her body pulse around his cock and desperation was involved in her movements.

'You can come.'

'Thank you, Master.'

The orgasm was powerful and Sarah passed out for a few seconds. Minutes later she was asleep.

Terry lay back on the bed, her body on top of him and relaxed. He was proud of his performance for Sarah, and pleased to have her show her appreciation so vividly. She had come to bed without repairing the damage to her make-up and hair, and he looked down at a sleepy mess.

An hour later Sarah stood on the doorstep. Now her face had been repaired, her hair was back to its immaculate self. The only difference was her shoes. Her high heels had been replaced by a pair of cheap flat sandals supplied by Terry.

'Thank you, Terry.'

'Okay, Sarah. Same time next month?'

'I'll get my secretary to give you a call.' Her eyes softened and she added: 'Or would you like to see me for dinner on another day.'

Terry tried to let her down gently.

'I haven't got time to see any clients between my other assignments. Sorry Sarah.'

There were tears in Sarah's eyes as she walked away.

Later Terry prepared himself for his next client, reading through the notes he had prepared, as he did for all his clients.

'Scott: School uniform, Wants to be punished for bullying others at school. Cane him until he weeps and regrets what he did.' Scott muttered to himself.

Idly he wondered if Sarah would come back. The passion seemed real as he brought her out of her scene. She paid well, but Terry was careful to avoid making attachments with his clients, male or female, it didn't make business sense.

Pulling a scholastic gown over a tweed suit, fixing the mortarboard on his head he started to oil his canes in readiness.

If he took any client to bed it would be Scott. He serviced women as part of the business, but emotionally they left him cold.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers