Business Transaction Pt. 01

Story Info
A business deal where Kate becomes a fuck toy.
1.9k words
3.3
36.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked at his laptop one more time to finalize everything he had planned for his trip to Scotland. It wasn't just a simple business trip nor was going to be a vacation. The customs agent asked, "Business or pleasure sir". Mark reply with, "It's both business and pleasure".

Several months back, Mark's business went international. His company specialized in renewable energy. His company would go into old building and modernized them with clean tech. The building would run on complete clean reusable energy. Mark had to expand his business overseas because in the United State where Mark lived, business didn't have a reason to go with clean energy. With the new EPA regulation being takin down during President Trump, he knew that he would have to expanded to an overseas market or else his business was go bankrupt. Mark being the CEO was spearheading the whole explanation. He was taking point in all negotiations and term agreements.

One international country Mark looked into was Scotland. Scotland had the SSE Hydro multi-purpose indoor area that was location in the city of Glasgow. Mark made contact with the arena management team. The management team contact person was Grant. Mark and Grant had Skype meetings two month and agreed on the new renovations. During this time, Mark and Grant become good friends; they would take about each other lives. Mark was young, in his late 20, and single while Grant was in this late fourthly with a wife and two kids. Mark told Grant that he was going through with the contact and wanted Grant to be the main person in Scotland that oversees the entire development. Mark told Grant that he would be taking a trip to Scotland to see the building and finalized the agreement. Grant being not just a good business partner told Mark that he love to host him in his house.

Grant was telling Mark about his wife one afternoon after a call. Grant's wife Kate was 43 being 5'8'' in height with auburn hair and measurement of 32a 26 and 34. Grant said that her tight ass came from all the running she did.

Grant said over Skype, "You are going to love it here in Scotland. Nice weather and great women. You will have a hell of a great time with all these Scottish women. The red heads like my wife are some of the wildest women you will meet in your life."

Mark responded, "Yea. When I go over, I want to see what they have to offer. I might even try to get in with your smoken hot wife you keep talking about." The comment about Grant's wife was made as a joke.

Mark was pushing it a little bit with the joke but what Grant said next shocked him. Grant said slowly in a serious tone, "Sure."

Mark had a stun look on his face and said in a quit tone, "Did I just hear you right? You said sure. "

Grant said in a clear voice, "Yea, I don't see why not. If you are into older red headed women then sure go on ahead. You can have your turn with my wife. I don't mind or really care anymore. I have made her fuck guys older her age and even some younger guy your age before. "

Mark look at the body language of Grant and saw that he wasn't lying. Mark knew that it would be his chance to live out every dirty fantasy, sexual kink, and wildest desires. Mark's sexual natural was deemed by his psychologist to be boarder line psychopathic. Mark knew that this opportunity would allow him an outlet but he was worried about the potential liability. Mark cleared his throat and responded, "Ok. If we are going to do this then we will need some rule and I need you to sign a contract that gives me complete authority of your wife."

Grant smiled at the screen and said, "Put down whatever rules you want, but for me to agree to it you will have to give me 50% of the profit for the renovation."

What Mark was looking at this computer was the signed contract. The contract had a rule set by Grant's wife that Mark had to always be wear a condom when penetrating Kate pussy or ass. However, he was allowed to be raw in every other instance. Mark was allowed access to Kate's body 24 hours a day for the entire duration of the trip. The trip is considered started when Mark landed in Scotland and is considered finished when Mark flies back. For instance, the rules allowed Mark to be fucking Kate in the kitchen while Grant was eating and Grant couldn't say anything about it. There was a cause in the contact that even allowed Mark and Grant to spit roast Kate (one in the pussy and one in the mouth), however they can't Double Penetrate the same hole at the same time. That meant if Mark was in Kate's pussy, then Grant can't put it in her pussy as well. Mark never spoke to Kate before, nor did he know if she agreed to it. Mark didn't care if it was someone wife that he was going to use. All he knew for certain was that he was going to take full advantage of the opportunity.

Mark was standing outside the airport with his baggage. He had one suitcase with his suits and business attire and a smaller bag that was full of sex toys that he was planned on using on Kate. Mark didn't know if Kate would like it or not but he didn't care. He was set on using whatever on Kate to fulfill his sick fetish. You can't blame Mark for being sick in his mind; he is a CEO of a multiple million dollar company at a young age. Saying that Mark had a power complex would be an understatement.

Grant was there with his wife to pick up Mark at the airport. Mark was greeted by a firm handshake from Grant and was given a small hug from Kate. Mark had a sneaky smile when he got the hug. His body was shaking from just feeling Kate's body touching his. His hand wanted to grab her breasts so badly but he had to control himself. Grant was driving and Kate was sitting in the back. It was a small car and there wasn't much room for the all of the luggage that Mark brought.

Mark told Grant, "Hey, I'm going to put my bags in the front and just sit back here with your wife because there is more room back here." Grant just nod while his wife moved over to make room for Mark. The aroma of her body was enticing but to Mark, she smelled like a fresh baked biscuit. Mark's dick started leaking out pre cum. His dick muscles couldn't hold back the flood of semen he had backed up on his 13 hour flight.

Grant didn't take his eyes off the road and just threw out a question, "How was the flight?" Grant didn't hear a response from Mark. Mark was making some noises moving around in the backseat. It looked like he was unzipping and pulling down his pants. Kate didn't notice anything strange. She simply thought that he was just adjusting his seatbelt.

Mark casually responded, "Yes the flight wasn't that bad. I got some good shunt eye". As Mark kept talking about his flight, his cock sprang out as hard as a rock when his boxers were lowered down to his knee. He was semi hard from hugging Kate before and now his cock was standing firmly straight up. At this point, Kate's eyes popped wide open like she was a deer in headlights. Without a notice, Kate's head was force down by Mark right hand. Kate's lips was now on the soaking precum tip head of Mark, Mark said in a low whispering tone, "Don't bite or I will slap you." He fish hocked Kate's mouth, forcing her to open, then he gave Kate a little love tap on her cheek while bumping his dick up to meet her tongue. Kate didn't know what to do; she had a stranger dick in her mouth while her husband was in the front seat. It wasn't the first time that she was sucking dick while her husband was around but this time she was just surprised. Mark's dick wasn't anything special. It didn't hurt her throat from being too big or shaped differently. The cock was like her husband but it just tasted different. Kate's eyes move up to make contact with Mark's. Her face was looking for answers to why her mouth was getting rape by a stranger.

Mark asked Grant, "Did you tell your wife what our deal was?" Kate stopped for a brief second while Mark's dick was in her mouth. The taste of pre-cum was swimming in her throat and the head of Mark's dick was hitting the top of her mouth. She was shocked by the question and wanted to respond but when she tired, Mark slap her gently with his dick and force her back down. Mark look down while he reached around to grab Kate's neck. Mark began to squeeze Kate's throat while still raping the back of her mouth with his manhood. Kate's started to get lightheaded with the lack of air, bits of tears started to come out of her eyes. She saw Mark grinding his teeth and throwing his force into every movement he made.

Grant heard Kate's mouth going hard on Mark's dick. He had heard that multiple times before while she was sucking off other men so that sound was normal. Grant thought that his wife was just giving a simple road head but didn't know how much pain she was in. Grant said, "O yes, I mention it to Kate that we had a business agreement but I never told her the full details." He continued, "Mark has full access to you and your entire body for his trip here. He knows about the condom rule but besides that he really can do anything he wants to you."

Kate finally realized what was happening and why. She had given men blow jobs in a car before and done the fetish BDSM stuff before but what Mark was doing to her was completely different. She felt that her body wasn't hers anymore to control and began afraid. Kate felt Mark's hip started to buck. Both of Mark's hands were holding down Kate. A flood of cum came shooting out of Mark dick into her throat. It bypasses her tongue because his dick was so far back. Kate tried to swallow what she could but it was too much and too fast, her mind was telling her to drink but her throat didn't want to react. She was already lightheaded by the chocking and now she couldn't breathe. Her face bloomed to a bright red color like her hair. The sperm load was backing up in her throat and it wasn't going anywhere. She started to panic and try to push away Mark's hip. She needed some room in her throat and she couldn't get any air. Her face started to turn purple when finally Mark pulled her off his dick. Gasping for air, she threw up head up into the air. Her mouth had cum drooling out while she toke breaths in. She hears Mark saying, "You don't make decisions anymore. I control you now. " Kate was coming too and realized that from all her years of sucking a guy's dick, she has never gone to that place and moment before.