Business Travel

Story Info
Young exhibitionist meets huge mature cock.
4.4k words
4.47
95.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Evans hadn't quite planned for this, to be leaning over a magazine counter in a public book store with an older man's massive cock twitching against her firm, athletic ass cheeks that were barely covered by the very short black miniskirt.

Katie had landed in Philadelphia earlier than expected on her flight from Chicago Midway Airport and had headed straight to her hotel room near King of Prussia Mall to partake in one of her favorite pastimes while on business travel: dressing in provocative clothing and cock-teasing strange men in public venues.

Katie was a regional VP for one of the higher-end fashion retailers in the country, and during the holiday season it was not uncommon for Katie to be on a new flight virtually every day. On this particular trip, Katie's arrival in late afternoon instead of late evening gave her a few welcome hours to 'play'.

Immediately upon her arrival at the Hyatt where she had a reservation for the night, Katie quickly changed from her knee-high business suit skirt into the shortest, tightest mini that she owned, replaced her comfortable two-inch heels with four-inch fuck-me stiletto pumps, and tucked her long auburn hair up into a bun to augment the Sarah Palin-type eyeglasses that she also adorned to achieve the desired effect. Ambitious businesswoman meets slutty librarian.

At a young-looking thirty-one years old, five-foot six and one hundred and twenty two pounds, with a thin, shapely, fit body worthy of the former collegiate volleyball player that she was, Katie didn't need much extra help to naturally turn heads. But ever since her break-up with her long-term boyfriend several months ago, which he mainly attributed to her hectic work demands, Katie had taken extreme delight in fostering her latent exhibitionist tendencies when she traveled to new cities.

She got off on seeing the attention that she derived from men in rather innocent public venues such as restaurants and malls by giving them lingering glimpses of her long legs or ample cleavage, and then she would go back to her room and finger herself into several orgasms before waking early to start another busy day in the hustle-bustle world of retail during the holiday season. She hadn't been fucked in weeks, but she was having great sex, Katie reasoned.

Today, due to the friendly assistance from the Southwest Airlines male gate attendant who was mesmerized by Katie's brown eyes with flecks of green and had put her on the earlier flight, Katie had those several hours of extra play time, and she decided that the spacious Borders Book Store was as a good a place as any for her games this evening. It was barely six o'clock, and after Katie had literally gulped down two glasses of merlot in the Hyatt's lobby, taking advantage of the free happy hour, she was loose, relaxed and already moist between the legs.

Katie had already succeeded in garnering the attention of more than a few men during the brief time she was in the store, but the pickings were disappointingly slim so far. Most of tonight's book store patrons were either elderly men or teenagers or college-age kids who drooled over their respective whiskers and acne as they ogled Katie's firm tits and tight ass wandering through the aisles aimlessly.

In fact, Katie was just about to leave to go find a bistro in the Mall for her third glass of vino when she saw.....him. And, with him, came......it.

Most guys who were lucky enough to get a long, lingering view under one of Katie's short skirts got a look in their eyes that appeared to be a combination of surprise, followed by apprehension. Although these guys generally took the opportunity to enjoy the view, they often appeared shy or embarrassed when they looked up and saw Katie looking right into their eyes, and at that point, most of them would look away.

He was instantly different than almost every other man in that he did not turn his head, pretending not to be looking or not wanting to be caught staring at Katie's subtle displays of flirtatious sexuality. No, rather he stood at the end of the aisle, mere feet away from Katie as she flicked the pages of Cosmopolitan when she saw him out of the corner of her eye.

He looked old enough to almost be Katie's father, yet fit enough to challenge Katie in her triathlon training sessions. His hair was much more salt than pepper, but it was his eyes that Katie first noticed. Deep green, sea green, and he made no pretense whatsoever that he was visually undressing Katie with a penetrating, exotic stare. His thin lips curled into a small smirk and he nodded his head almost imperceptibly downward as he realized that Katie was now returning his admiring gaze.

Initially confused, Katie followed his nod down until she saw.....it. "Holy Fucking Shit" was the first voice that rang deep in the head of the pretty young lady from the Rocky Mountains, clanging against her skull with the resonance of a church tower bell echoing throughout the mountain valleys.

The handsome man's tan suit trousers twitched like a flagpole in a hefty bay breeze, a thick mast of man flesh protruding prominently through the thin material of his pants and seemingly growing by the second.

He HAS to have a device in there of some kind, a sock, SOMETHING, Katie thought at first. Either that or it was a goddamned optical illusion. No cock could possibly be THAT big.

Could it?

Katie kept staring at his crotch, determined to find out, when she first heard his soft, deep, hypnotic voice. "Lavender," he said simply.

Katie almost jumped at the surprise of the hypnotic sound, her eyes now flickering wildly from his eyes, to his crotch, and back to his eyes, then down again. Christ, it's STILL fucking growing, I can't believe it.

"Um.....wha.......uh, pardon me...?" It was all that Katie could stammer, feeling her already flushed face and chest turn to fire.

The handsome stranger walked slowly towards Katie, who resisted the instinct to backpedal, but unconsciously crossed her arms over her chest, trying not to let the man see that she was trembling slightly, such was the effect that his presence, and that monstrous make-believe (or was it?)dick, had already caused within her.

"Your thong. It's lavender. I wouldn't have guessed."

He was almost upon her now and she turned just a bit to the right, protectively, no longer the predator but transformed into the prey. He was so close now she could feel his warm breath on her neck, her skin rising in small goosebumps. He smelled like spearmint, delicious, fresh, a hint of musky cologne wafting into Katie's nostrils, now flared like a trapped feline's.

He ever so gently placed two strong hands on each of Katie's hips, but not in a threatening way, and moved her torso so that he was directly behind her now, his pelvis grazing her buttocks. It was the manner of a father teaching a young girl how to balance herself on her new bicycle, now devoid of training wheels. He was about to take her for a ride, Katie decided, so what the hell, just let him drive.

He whispered in her ear. "I would have guessed black silk." His lips almost touched her earlobe. "Or none at all." Katie shuddered, feeling her knees begin to fail their responsibility of holding up the rest of her body. His hands pressed just a little more firmly on Katie's slender hips. "Bend over again."

Katie wanted to snap her head back and release his hold at this brazen demand, but she was paralyzed...by...what? Fear? Uncertainty? Curiosity? Or lust? "Bend over...wha....?" She repeated her stammering. I'm beginning to sound like Elmer Fudd, Katie thought to herself, trying to make herself laugh inwardly to calm her rattled nerves.

His voice was calm, soothing, like sweet cough syrup that Mom would give you to make it ALL better. "Bend over again, like you did to pick up the magazine." He glanced at the article that Katie had chosen to peruse, something about how to give better oral to your man. "Interesting choice of reading material," he chuckled into her ear. "Now, please, bend over, I'll support you."

And as Katie did just that, the story of the night of her life was to begin. She gingerly placed the magazine back on the bottom rack, her skirt riding up high to reveal the lace of her thigh-high stocking tips, and she felt the man's impossibly large and hard cock fall into her ass crack just as seamlessly as pieces of a jigsaw puzzle would fit together. It felt hot, hard, oh sooooo long, and it evoked a stream of Katie's love nectar to cascade down into the lacy seam of her tiny thong, saturating it.

He pressed his pelvis forward just as Katie leaned her ass back into his cock, and with that subtle gesture, he knew she was his.

She rocked her backside into the titanium-like shaft of this sophisticated stranger's big dick, and just as she was about to take herself on an impromptu cowgirl-like dry hump ride, he placed his hands on her wrists and pulled her up against him, and he slid a business card into one palm. Without a word, and without looking back at her, he walked slowly toward a plush leather chair in a reading area, and as Katie watched him, breathing so heavily now that her chest heaved, he motioned with another subtle nod of his head that she should read the card.

Katie looked at the name. Jonathan Stinson. She glanced at the card long enough to see that he was president of some LLC or something and it included his office and cell phone number, but when she flipped the card over, he saw his scrawled handwriting.

"Sit across from me. Text me. Let's play your game."

She looked up to see the man gesturing toward another chair across from his own, perhaps fifteen feet away. He spread his legs in a way so that only Katie could see the bulge, that HUGE fucking bulge, still dancing in his suit pants' lap.

Like a puppy in obedience training, Katie wobbled on shaky legs to the chair and snapped her blackberry open. She tapped on the keys with adrenalin-fueled ferocity as she eased herself into the chair. Jonathan's eyes never once wavered from her body as her legs parted just enough to again reveal her light purple panty, now coated with her internal streams of arousal.

"Whew!!! Who the fuck r u anyway, Mr. Jonathan Stinson!!??!!" She demanded electronically, trying to come across violated, disgusted, but realizing she was dripping with desire, which he no doubt sensed as well. Her fantasy had taken a three-hundred-and-sixty-degree turn tonight, that was for sure.

Jonathan smiled when he heard the buzz on his own device signaling the receipt of her text message. He did not attack the keys frantically as Katie had just done, but instead, he slowly, almost with methodical and measured calm, replied to her message with his neatly manicured fingertips massaging the keyboard.

Katie impatiently waited for, then hastily read, the simple inquiry. "What is your name, beautiful one?" Katie took notice that the older man carefully spelled out every word. He did not lapse into the abbreviated syntax that was so common with the younger texters. Somehow, this had a calming effect on Katie, who by now was damn near palpating in the chair with a myriad of emotions, all of then sexually-charged. She smiled despite herself as she hit the tiny keys, much less demonstrative this time.

"Katie. My name is Katie Evans." He waited for his acknowledgment with his own smile at her before she hastily forwarded another text. She moved at a different pace than Jonathan, at least when it came to dexterity of texting fingers, anyway. "And, BTW, do u always introduce yourself to women by asking them to bend over?

His expression was like that of a bemused teacher listening to a kindergarten pupil incorrectly recite her ABC's. It felt like decades to Katie as she watched him ever so deliberately tap the keys. "Occasionally, yes. You didn't seem to mind. And, is it Katherine or Kathleen?"

Katie was taken aback by this innocuous enough ice-breaker, especially coming from a strange man who just had his dick massaging her skirt-covered anus. She nearly giggled at the cute absurdity of it all. Jonathan noticed her delight. It made his dick even harder. He was going to take his time in reeling her in, but she was hooked.

"It's Kathleen Marie Evans, if you must know. From Highlands Ranch, Colorado."

His eyes narrowed a bit as Katie watched him read her own introduction. His response came more quickly this time. "Unbutton another button on your blouse, Kathleen Marie."

Katie felt her pussy tingle as she read. She raised her eyes and wanted to look directly into his as a display of compliance in their mutual game of seduction, but when she looked up, she saw that he was surreptitiously rubbing his cock, which now appeared to stretch almost to mid-thigh and looked as thick as a loaf of bread.

Another trickle of Katie's juices ran from her slit as she unsnapped a button while staring at the monster, trying to imagine what it would feel like, taste like, when her Blackberry yelped once more. "Very nice. Now another one."

Katie's head snapped up from his crotch, and her expression this time was somewhat panicked. In the background, she saw an elegant woman seated at the coffee and snack bar counter now staring at Katie's partially exposed cleavage. She turned her gaze back to Jonathan, who glared at her as if she were a petulant child. She shook her head 'no' at him, pleading at him with doe-like eyes. He was unmoved, and when she did not acquiesce within ten seconds, he got off from the chair as if to leave.

Despite herself, Katie squealed audibly, momentarily forgetting and forsaking their text dialogue. "No, wait!" He stopped but continued to glare down at her, and the amazing package stretching through his pants was motivation enough for Katie's sudden change of heart.

The moisture welling in her tear ducts was now enough to rival that of the humidity emanating from deep within her cunt, but she lowered her head and undid a fourth button on her silk blouse, so that the tops of her bra cups on both of her full, freckled breasts were about three-quarters out of her blouse. She nearly convulsed with a combination of desire, submission, and mortification. She was a captive prisoner within her own game now, choreographed by a true master of mental domination.

He sat down with deliberate movements, and grinned reassuringly at her, knowing instinctively that she was at the edge, and he did not want to push her too far. Her glasses began to fog from the small tears that she tried to sniff back into hiding.

She heard another buzz and read the message, glancing down to see that her tits had essentially spilled out of her blouse. Katie could plainly see both of her erect, bubble-gum-pink nipples poking into her bra cups like tiny bullets. "Please, Katie, relax, you are beautiful. Please take off your glasses. I want to see your eyes."

Katie found the timing of this particular request more than ironic considering her tits might as well have been on the 75% off rack, but she took the glasses off of the bridge of her pert nose and tucked them into her snug hip pocket. The texts were coming rapid-fire now. "Now your hair. Let your hair fall." Katie did so happily, hoping the waterfall of deep red curls would sufficiently cover at least some of her exposed tits.

"Now the lavender panties." Katie's eyes lit up, this time with indignation, but he held up a finger and brought it to his lips in a hushing motion. "No, not here. Go to the unisex restroom in the hallway behind you. Please."

Maybe it was the politeness that convinced Kathleen Marie Evans, or maybe it was the opportunity to adjust and partially conceal her boobs dangling perilously from her blouse, now unbuttoned nearly to the navel, but Katie scurried to the restroom with alacrity.

Under normal circumstances, despite her recently discovered penchant for public exhibitionism, Katie couldn't ever envision herself willingly going to a public bathroom under a stranger's orders to remove her thong, but this at least would give her a few moments of privacy to compose herself before things spiraled even further out of hand.

On the other hand, God, did she ever long for that fabulous cock. It had been too long, and this looked like one for the history books.

The coterie of septuagenarian males and barely-pubescent boys scattered throughout the store watched in fascination as the gorgeous redhead with the bouncing breasts falling into their line of vision virtually sprinted to the hallway, another flash of pale, firm, freckled tits escaping from the blouse with each hurried stride.

Jonathan himself watched the scene with delight, waited for perhaps thirty seconds, hit another few buttons of his cell phone, and then leisurely made his way to the small corridor. He opened the unlocked door to the small janitor's closet, and extracted the sign with the transparent suction cups adhered to the sign so that it could be displayed on the door. The sign read, "Restroom Closed For Cleaning."

He glanced over his shoulder as he stuck the sign on the door, with Katie as the occupant within, tugged at his thick nine-and-a-half inch cock, and quietly knocked on the door, whispering through the jamb, "Katie, let me in, please."

The door opened just a crack after a slight pause, and Katie's hand reached out, grabbed Jonathan's own wrist, and pulled him forcefully through the door into the cramped restroom.

She had been expecting him.

She dangled and twirled the thong between two fingers as she pulled her face to his and kissed him long and deep and passionately, and then Katie turned and placed her palms on the counter of the sink, reached back to hike up her skirt, revealing her beautiful milky white buttocks and a glistening pink pussy peeking through her parted legs, then grabbed Jonathan's dragon and began to yank down his zipper.

Her beautiful brown-green eyes blazed as she assumed the position and barked out her own order as she saw his unworldly cock for the first time, already dripping gobs of pre-cum from the engorged purple mushroom head.

"Fuck me!"

Katie was so focused on the wanton anticipation of Jonathan's mammoth rod impaling her that she failed to notice that Jonathan had left the door open just that same crack, enough for the impeccably dressed middle-aged woman to peer inside.

The mature woman herself got the first real look at Jonathan's pole as she stood outside of the door, dangling like a huge snake waiting to pounce, just outside of Katie's sopping cunt.

Her small hand eased down into the waistband of her silk pants. There were no panties to impede her self-massage as she prepared to watch her incredibly well-hung husband enter the horny, panting young redhead with her legs spread lewdly.

Jonathan was patient as usual, slapping his length on Katie's ass while he stroked the pre-cum down the entire shaft of his prodigious cock.

He reached around Katie's body to slowly undo the few remaining buttons on Katie's blouse, unclasping the front snap of her lace bra, and Katie's full firm tits poured out, finally unemcumbered, now pressed against the cold formica of the sink's countertop, and the tip of his cock slid between Katie's slippery folds.

Katie's entire body tensed as she expected him to plunge into her in one deep, hard stroke, but Jonathan, always full of surprises, simply let his cocktip tease Katie's hungry cunt lips. He brought his hand to her chin and raised her head so that she saw her own reflection in the mirror, perspiration now coating her flushed face, as he hovered behind her.

"Watch yourself get fucked, Katie. You like to watch, don't you?"

He eased in excrutiatingly slowly as Katie felt her labia being stretched as never before, and her overmatched cunt muscles struggled to accept his mighty girth.

12