Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exploded inside of the warmth of her pussy. She let out a gasp and arched her back and moaned,"Oh Jacob..."

We made love several more times throughout the night. We stopped only to eat, smoke, and use the bathroom. It was the single best night of my life. We stayed up to watch the sunrise and then showered together and made love one more time.

We packed up our things and held onto each others hands as if we would never see each other again if we let go. We rode the whole way to the airport cuddling and making out like high school kids.

I'm very happy to say that about 6 months later I married that woman. We have been happily married for 8 years now, and our sex life is just as intense now as it was then. In a way I think Mr. Williams was somehow behind the start of our relationship. I've never had the chance to ask him though.

I don't know how I went so long without this woman. She is my entire world, and she as me wrapped around her little finger. What's more, she knows it and does exploit it from time to time. But I couldn't be happier.

12