Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she drops to her knees in front of me. She takes hold of my cock and sucks it down her throat in one go. Her nose is pushed against my pelvis. God, she has me horned-up, this slutty little princess.

I let her suck my cock for a while and then I raise her to her feet. I lift her off the ground and carry her to the bed. I put her down on the bed with her feet towards the top and her head hanging over the bottom of the bed. I move in towards her head, straddle her face so that her head is between my thighs and bend my knees slightly. She opens her mouth and I slide my cock in. I keep sliding. I can see her throat expand as my cock slides down it. Then I start thrusting, in and out. Her throat expands and contracts as my cock slides in and out. My pendulous balls roll around on her face.

As I fuck her face, I reach down and grope her fabulous tits. She gags a little and streams of saliva roll out of her mouth and down her cheeks. I can feel her nose sliding under my balls and onto my asshole as I fuck her.

But I don't want to suffocate her, so I pull my cock from her and bend down kiss her roughly on the mouth.

Then she rolls over and beckons me to the bed. I climb onto the bed next to her, prop my head up on the pillows and grab a hold of that perfect arse again. She looks back at me and smiles naughtily as she positions herself between my legs and lowers her face to my crotch and begins sucking my balls and cock again.

She buries her face deep in my crotch, sucking and licking at my balls, licking all around them, underneath them, on top of them. My balls are soaked with her saliva.

Then she pulls her face out from between my legs. Her face is glistening with her own saliva. "Turn over," she says. I look at her quizzically and she makes a twirling motion with her hand. I shrug and turn over, laying my head on my arms as I lie on my stomach.

She pushes my legs apart and massages my cock for a while, pressed as it is against the mattress. Then she lowers her face and pushes it between my buttocks. I feel her tongue on my asshole.

All this arse-play stuff is new to me and I am a little uncertain at first. But my gorgeous slut princess seems to be intent on trying it, so I soon relax and let her do her thing. I close my eyes and let the sensations wash over me as I feel her saliva drown my asshole, feel her tongue delve, pushing into the hole and feel her fingers, first one, then two and eventually three, slide in and out of my anus. Anyway, she occasionally stops to suck my balls and run her tongue up the underside of my cock. And it seems that she just doesn't want to stop. She can't get enough of my anus. I almost drift off to sleep with the pleasure, only occasionally woken from the reverie by a twitching in my balls that lets me know I might cum if I'm not careful.

I could lie here forever, letting her eat my asshole, if not for the threat of releasing an uncontrolled stream of semen onto the hotel bed sheets! So eventually, I roll over, feeling two fingers slide from my anus as I do.

She raises herself up into a kneeling position, staring intently at me, and sucks her fingers clean, one by one. Her face is moist with perspiration and saliva. I pull her to me and she falls on top of me. I pull her face to mine and kiss her lips some more, then kiss her all over the face, taking open-mouthed kisses from her, tasting the moisture from her face.

Then I roll her off of me, so that she is lying on her back, her head on the pillows, next to me.

After a short time I rise up and straddle her. I don't put my full weight on her, just sit over her with my balls resting on her bare midriff, my cock draped in front, the head feeling the sheer lace of her bustier. I take her wrists and raise her arms up over her head, then lean down and kiss her deeply on her mouth. My cock twitches on her stomach as our tongues wrestle.

I sit up again and she looks up at me, wistfully. I release her wrists and her arms stay above her head. I look down at her perfect body and need to release those tits. Slowly, carefully, I undo each of the ten tiny clasps holding her bustier together. The two sides of the bustier begin to pull apart immediately. It is very tight around her copious tits and releases easily.

When I undo the last clasp, the bustier falls open, revealing those gorgeous, caramel breasts and their small but firm nipples. I bend down, doubled over, and take a nipple into my mouth. Her body undulates as I suck and nipple on her nipple while squeezing and massaging her other breast. She keeps her hands held together over her head as I take my time with each of her tits.

Those tits are perfect but I have another goal. I kiss her gently just below her tits, pressing my lips and tongue to her flesh. Slowly, I move down her body, shuffling down as I go, my cock sliding along the lace of those French knickers. I kiss her stomach many times, slide my tongue into her navel. I stay there for a while. I love her navel – perfectly formed and deep. I drill it wetly with my tongue for a while before moving on.

I kiss and lick down her stomach from her navel until I reach the top of her panties. I curl my fingers under the elastic. She has worn them over the suspenders, so no messing around. I shuffle down her legs, taking her panties with me. My cock traces a path down her thighs as I go. I pull them off over her feet then return to take some time with her pussy.

I sit up, push her legs apart a little and kneel between her calves, looking down at her. She is perfect. The sheer black stockings held in place with the straps leading to the thin garter around her waist, that small strip of manicured pubic hair, the bustier lying open, exposing her perfectly formed tits, her flawless skin, glowing with a sheen of perspiration, she still holds her arms above her head, her hands interlocked. Her glossy, dark hair spreads out over the pillow and her face is to one side, her darkly made-up eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. I could stare forever. Perhaps too long, as she turns her head, opens those gorgeous brown eyes and looks at me.

So I lower myself to her, taking in the scent of her wet, warm cunt. She raises her hips to meet me and my lips touch the outside of her sweet vagina. I slide my tongue softly between the folds and taste her juices, then deeper, burying it in her wet cunt. Her body writhes like a snake, slowly and rhythmically. My tongue works deeply in her, sliding in and out of that wet orifice, sliding occasionally up to swipe at her clitoris. She finally lowers one hand from above her head and places it on the back of mine, pushing my face harder onto her cunt.

My face buried in that perfect pussy, I work it over with my lips and tongue. I lift a hand from where it has been resting on her thigh and slide two fingers into her wet orifice, finger-fucking her. In a while, I feel her other hand come down and grasp my head and soon she is bucking wildly, pushing my face into her cunt, a jolt pulsing through her body every time my lips grasped at her clitoris. Squealing now, she convulsed heavily once, then twice, and reached a crashing orgasm.

I reluctantly lift my face from her vagina and look up at her. She takes my wet cheeks in her hands and growls "Oh Lord, please fuck me."

I position myself between her legs, propping myself up with one hand and using the other to swipe my cock along the entrance to her sweet, wet pussy. Then I push. My cock glides easily into her wet, tight cunt and I feel her muscles immediately grasp it. I slide the full length into her and then, supporting myself with both hands either side of her head, I start pulsing, just extracting the length of my shaft an inch or two before sliding it to its full length again. I can feel our pelvises push together as her hips rise to meet each push, needing to feel me deeper in her.

Slowly I increase the length that I extract my cock until eventually I am pulling it almost out each time before slamming it back to the full depth of her cunt, pounding her hard and fast. She chirps and moans and squeals with each slam-thrust, holding my buttocks tight as she pulls me into her.

Slam, slam, I fuck her hard, deep and fast and in a little while, her cunt-muscles choking my cock, I feel that I am about to burst. I let her know and she says "I need you to cum in my mouth."

A few hard thrusts later and I know it's almost here, so I pull my cock from her tight cunt, which seems to put up a fight as it releases me. I move up her body as she lies there. With my cock pointing towards her face, I brace myself against the wall. She grabs my soaked cock and pulls it towards her mouth, engulfing the wet taste of her cunt. My cock slides in.

Out and in – she raises and lowers her head. I push my hips towards her, but she does most of the movement, her warm mouth engulfing my shaft as I look down at her.

Eventually, it happens on an outstroke and my cock explodes. The first spurt barely makes her mouth – whilst most of it goes in, a dribble escapes from the corner of her mouth. Another spurt releases and then another. Until, eventually, I am spent. Sensing the completion, she takes my cock deep into her mouth and sucks. I see her cheeks hollow as she forcefully extracts the last drops from my cock. When she is done, she releases my cock. She still has a hold of my balls. It only just registers that she was working them with her hand the whole time.

After a brief pause to take hold of myself, I lift a leg over her body and fall on the pillow next to her. We both turn on our sides to face each other. I stare into those gorgeous, big brown eyes and smile as she rolls my semen around in her mouth. She smiles back at me as she lifts a finger to wipe the slash of white cum from her cheek and corner of her mouth and then pushes it in past her pursed lips.

She then sits up slightly, still maintaining eyes contact and opens her mouth to show me her prize, which fills her mouth and rolls on her tongue. She slides her tongue out with a load of semen on it and then slides it back, hard up against her tops teeth. The white mess coats her teeth. She then closes her mouth, sucks her teeth clean and swallows.

Falling back on the pillow, she softly places her warm hand on my neck behind my ear and pulls me towards her. We kiss deeply and hungrily for some time, the taste of my cum still on her breath and the moisture from her cunt drying on my cheeks.

She slides her hand down between my buttocks and fingers my anus some more and I return the favour. Eventually we pull away, she turns around and we spoon, my spent cock pressed against her bare bum. Though she is still wearing the stockings and the opened bustier, we eventually fall asleep.

I awaken the next morning alone in the bed. I blink and realise that she is gone. On the bedside table is a pretty greeting card. Inside it says:

Thank you, my Lord. Love Krisha.

With a big, pink love heart drawn underneath.