Business Trip

Story Info
Ellie gets surprised by mysterious businessman.
1.2k words
3.35
39.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a disastrous few days. It was already day five in this podunk town and by the way the negotiations were going, it looked like it'd be at least five more. I usually enjoyed these business trips, but it had been a terrible few weeks. First, my girlfriend of three and a half years dumped me for, wait for the cliché, the yoga instructor. She said I spent too much time on the road and couldn't take it anymore. I suppose that's fair. What I didn't appreciate was the accusations that came after. The infidelity and blowing of all our cash during these trips. She never did understand the concept of per deim, nor did she understand what my job really was. Maybe that's why I was sitting in the dive bar, or maybe it was just boredom. Though it wasn't much of a bar, it was surprisingly busy. Not slammed packed, but someone could disappear from here without any notice. Anyway, all that matters is the bar is where this story begins...

I had been at one of the small tables near the corner of the bar when she walked in. I always liked to chat up the pretty ones, but I never actually did anything. I was here on business after all. It was something to pass the time, ya know? But I digress. She was clearly some sort of young professional - paralegal maybe? She wore a white button-down shirt covered by a very sporty blazer, though I was not initially drawn to that. It was her legs. They seemed to go on forever, though the black heels, hose and tight skirt certainly didn't hurt. Tonight she was my mark. I ordered myself another drink and anonymously sent one over to her too. Then I watched; and waited.

After about forty-five minutes of observation and two more drinks later, I was sure of two things. One, she was waiting for somebody. Two, that somebody wasn't coming. Now was my chance. I approached her on her blind side and pointed to an empty bar-stool next to hers. "This seat looks awfully lonely, mind if I sit here and keep it company?" She chucked. You'd be surprised how often cheesy lines like that work; at least in my experience. We chatted for an hour or two; drinks, laughs, and stories flying. Her name was Ellie. She apparently was there to meet someone on a blind date and got stood up. I also found out that she wasn't a professional like I assumed, but dressed up for the date. Odd sort of get-up for a date, but the view was nice so I didn't mind. To my luck she wasn't even a local. She had lived here for only a few weeks looking to start a new life. Tonight was starting to look up! Two single folks meeting like this! "I might have some fun after all before going back to work," I thought to myself.

Around last call, I invited Ellie to my hotel. She was pretty tipsy and I pointed out my hotel was a lot closer than her rental home. She enthusiastically agreed and we were off. Maybe she had the same idea I did? I can guarantee it was not exactly what I was thinking, but probably close enough for my purposes. We reached my hotel and went in. My room is always a first floor suite. I've always had a thing for the first floor; it's so much easier to get all my baggage to the truck. Little quirk of mine I guess.

Ellie threw her blazer off and went straight into the bathroom when we arrived: that allowed me to get a few things in order. She exited the bathroom as I passed the door.

"Ahh, hi," I smiled. We both knew we had other plans, but I had to play the part of the gentleman. "I've thrown a pillow and blanket on the sofa. Please feel free to the bed."

"What? You're not going to join me?" she said seductively. "It's awfully cold tonight."

At that, she popped the button on her skirt and it slid down to her heeled feet. I had made one miscalculation tonight. I thought she had full hose, where in reality it was thigh highs and a garter. "Yeah, screw it. I'm gonna have fun tonight." I thought as I walked over to her.

I leaned in and kissed her on the neck, slowly at first but pressing more firmly with each peck. At the same time I eased her toward the bed. By the time we arrived, we were in the throes of passionate kisses, and I gently lowered onto the bed. In no time my clothes were off and her's shortly thereafter. As I slid her panties off, she asked if I had a condom. I panicked for just a second. "Did I??" I thought? It's been so long since I needed one.

"Sure thing baby," I said as I strutted into the next room. Scanning through my bag of equipment I was lucky enough to find one.

"Are you coming?" I heard from the next room. I chuckled "Yeah, yeah baby, very soon."

I returned with condom in hand, and within moments the wrapper was on the floor and the other wrapper was on me. She had left the hose and garter on, but was otherwise nude. I stood over her as she lay on the edge up the bed when I began. It had been a while for me, and apparently for her too; because within only about a half hour we were both spent. Her hose was torn, garter twisted out of alignment, her long red hair everywhere. I offered her a bottle of water on the nightstand and we cuddled for only for a few minutes when she went to sleep. I got up and used the bathroom and shower. I did need to work soon, after-all.

About an hour later, she woke. She woke very confused. "What's going on??" She asked with more than just a little anxiety in her voice.

"Oh, you're awake. I should have introduced myself. My name is Josiah, I am what you'd call a recruiter." I walked over to the bed and stroked her hair. "I use my very special skills as I go from town to town 'recruiting' young ladies like yourself into a very selective service."

At this point I could see a certain fear in her eyes as the realization crept into her mind. She was bound rather tightly with rope and tape sitting in a large duffel bag.

"But why me?" she pleaded, her voice cracking.

"You have no ties to this area. You told me." I picked up her phone. "I checked your contacts and social media while you were out to make sure. You really shouldn't have drank that water." I smiled as I held up a white powdery substance, "A knockout drug."

I leaned down very close to her face "Of course, you shouldn't have woke up yet." and with one swift motion placed a large red ball-gag into her cute mouth. She shook vigorously, but nothing she could do could really break herself loose. Finishing packing her up, I placed a small needle into her arm. Another sedative to get her to my car more easily.

As I loaded the duffel into the back of my truck I couldn't help but smile. I think my negotiations with that Russian Don will go much better now that I have an extra, American girl to add to the order...