Business Trip

Story Info
A night with a beautiful woman & her husband.
836 words
3.85
109.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story which occurred about 5 years ago. I was working for a large retail chain which had approx. 800 stores coast to coast. I managed one of the highest volume, higher profited location. Well a conference was set up for the top 5% store managers to discuss the future, sales, plans, goals, advertising, merchandising, etc. The location chosen was about 7 hours away at a golf resort. Having recently separating from my wife, and now getting my life back in order, I was looking forward to the conference. Now you have to understand, I don't drink nor play cards or golf. I am not a pick-em up type of person.

On the 3rd and last night of the conference, the group planned to go out drinking and bar hopping and then have an all night poker game. I told the group, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya..... actually, I said to have fun. They went their way and I went mine. I went to Dunkin-Donuts for a cup of coffee and to sit thinking of my kids I missed. As I said, I had recently separated but the marriage was over long before that. My ex and I had not had sex for almost 2 yrs, trying to stay together for the kids.

While sipping on my coffee, a young woman came over and sat next to me. She was very pretty, tall, sandy blonde hair very long and straight (almost to her waist), built very nice, wearing shorts and a tight halter top. After a few moments, we began talking and I was starting to relax.

When we finished our second cup, she asked if I'd join her at the Holiday Inn down the street. I was on cloud nine.

We went to her room, she was already checked in. When we entered, there was a man in the room. I thought it was a set up and I was going to be mugged or killed. She introduced me to her husband, Dick. LuAnn then told me that they were both bi and once a month, they traveled about 50 miles from home to pick up a guy, or gal, or couple.

Now I had had one bi experience before this but still was too nervous to admit it.

We sat around and talked for a few minutes before they both stood up and stripped. When in Rome. LuAnn laid in the middle of the bed, Dick on her left, and I was on her right. She grabbed both our cocks, he reached over and took my hand and placed it on her pussy and they began to kiss each other. I was still hesitant, thinking something violent would happen----I relaxed after a moment when I felt how wet her pussy was and how hard both Dick and I were.

I fingered her to a fast orgasm, which she screamed very loud. I knew I had to have some of that pussy then as she was soaked. I moved and placed my face between her legs and ate her like there was no tomorrow. She came 3 times. God she tasted wonderful. I then fucked her while Dick tongue fucked her ass, occasionally squeezing my balls. I began to cum----I shot the biggest wad I ever remembered deep in her pussy.

Dick began to eat LuAnn, sucking my cum out of her pussy. She began to lick my cock and I began to suck off Dick. He shot his wad in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, some oozing out of my mouth, she now moved up to share his cock with me to clean up all his cum.

After we caught our breath, Dick laid on his back, LuAnn guided my cock into his ass and I fucked him----it was cool to see his cock bounce around as I slid in and out of his ass. LuAnn was grinding her pussy against my ass while I fucked her husband, she nibbled on my ear and pinched my nipples the entire time. I had my second mind blowing orgasm deep in his bowels. I withdrew from his ass and she mounted her husband with her back towards her face. I got between their legs so I could lick her clit and lick his shaft as well as being able to get some of my cum leaking out of his ass. When he came, she pulled him out so I could get his cum in my mouth which I then shared with her.

The time was over as they had to get back to their kids and let the baby sitter go. I went back to where my group was staying and their poker game was ending, most of them were drunk and broke but they all realized that I had a smile on my face. They wondered why I was so happy----and I was. I never did see them again, pity---I would go back in a heartbeat.