Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple's business trip is rife with pleasure.
3.3k words
4.41
14.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These types of conference functions were always more of an obligation than a real party. Usually sponsored by some pharmaceutical company, it was billed as a networking event and an annual party for the medical society.

She made the rounds through the party, politely greeting the colleagues that she only saw once a year. Most, she didn't know at all. But it was still a small world, and Julie kept a professional rapport with everyone, so as not to fuel any gossip. He was content to follow his lovely wife around, with no pressure to know anything or anyone. He was comforted in knowing that nobody knew who he was either.

After a couple Jack and cokes, Brendan was warmed up, and the awkward conversations with strangers became effortless banter. He also started focusing more and more on the beauty at his side. He admired her presence as she chatted with various people. He was ignoring the conversations, unless she specifically introduced him. Instead he was transfixed on her tall figure, still properly framed by her blouse and pencil skirt. Her flowing curly hair was perfect, and the small amount of makeup she wore looked as if she had just put it on. He smiled as he thought of the pleasure she had just given him. "If only these people knew that just hours ago, the consummate professional they were speaking to had been on her hands and knees, gagging on this cock," he thought to himself. "Damn, she is awesome."

He put his hand on the small of her back, and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"I am going to take such good care of you tonight."

"Just a little longer... Be patient," She whispered back.

When they were finally on their way out of the event, she led him by the hand and then leaned her head into his shoulder. He put his arm around her waist, and stopped her in the middle of the hotel's expansive lobby. He pulled her close, and passionately kissed her lips. Brendan didn't want there to be any doubt of his desire for her. And he didn't care who was watching.

Back in their room, he wanted to tear her lovely clothes from her, and ravage her. But, he wanted to pleasure her even more. He wrapped her in his arms again, holding her tight. As he nuzzled her long neck, she sighed with the sound of content. He continued kissing her neck and then behind her ear, sending chills down her spine. He lowered his head to kiss the top of her chest and collar bones. His hand reached to the hem of her skirt, and slid up her leg. He squeezed the back of her thigh, and his fingertips pressed towards her crotch.

Brendan carefully undid each button of her blouse, and pecked her chest with a few more kisses as he peeled it from her body. Then he stood back up and quickly removed his own shirt, before taking her in his arms again. She felt the warmth of his skin, and the strength in his arms. He slowly pulled down the zipper at the top of her skirt. His warm hands pressed against the cool flesh of her ass. He pulled the skirt down, gliding his hands over her hips, until it fell to her feet. He pulled her knee to his side, and she wrapped her leg around his. He kissed her again, and lowered her backwards onto the bed.

The weight of his lower body pressed into the thin lace covering her pussy. Julie felt the cold metal of his belt buckle against her bare stomach, and her skin tensed. She felt her nipples hardening underneath her lace bra, and his lips tracing around her ear and neck. She pulled him onto her, running her hands along his muscular back. She parted her legs enough that his knee could support him, and then he pressed the top of his leg into her groin. Julie moaned her desires into his ear.

Brendan kissed his way down her neck to her chest, and slid his hand beneath her back to unclasp her bra. He left the bra in place, loosely covering her breasts, and gently rubbed her nipple through the lace. Her sensitive nipples grew harder with his touch. His lips rubbed one gently, while his fingers twirled circles with the other. At last he pulled the bra from her, exposing her skin to his. She felt his warm tongue begin circling her breast, and begged for it to return to her nipple.

With the tips of his fingers swirling her hardening nipple, his tongue flicked at the other and she melted into the bed. He traced his hand down her stomach and cupped her mound. He pressed the lace fabric against her pussy and gently worked his fingers over her fold, teasing at her sensitive clit below. Julie knew what she wanted, and began pushing his head and shoulders down towards her waist. He obliged, kissing her stomach. He lightly dragged his tongue from her hip bone down along the tender skin where her leg joined her body. With a deep, hot exhale, his mouth covered her pussy and Julie moaned again.

She raised her hips to his face, allowing him to pull her panties down her legs. With no attention to her breasts at the moment, Julie began twirling at her own nipple. She writhed in anticipation as his tongue worked its way back to her. Trailing from inside her knee, back up her thigh, and finally up and down each side of her awaiting pussy. When his hot tongue pierced her folds, and pressed into her clit, Julie's body shuddered.

"Ohhhh...Goddd," she groaned, finally feeling the pleasure sweep over her.

Brendan settled his body between her legs, and snaked a hand up to resume caressing her nipple. His tongue flickering across her clit with increasing intensity, he thoroughly enjoyed going down on his amazing wife. Julie's legs draped over his shoulders, and she tucked her feet against his ribs. He loved feeling her wrapped around him. Her legs relaxed, and her knees splayed out wide, opening her sex to him. Brendan's tongue danced over her swollen clit, alternating its movements, up and down and side to side. Julie's hand found her pussy, and her fingers parted her labia to ease his access to her clit. As her juices started to flow, he lapped at her folds to capture her exotic taste.

When he looked up across the beautiful landscape of his wife's body, Brendan moaned with his own pleasure. He loved seeing her stomach muscles flex and relax. He loved watching her chest heave, as she vigorously tugged at her nipple. He loved watching her open mouth as her head rolled side to side in ecstasy. He closed his eyes, and pressed his tongue deeper inside her. Briefly probing his tongue in and out, he quickly returned to massage her swollen bud.

Bringing his hand up under his body, Brendan slid his finger along her opening, soaking it thoroughly before easing it inside her. He brought his hand palm up, and curled his finger to her spot.

"Ohh...yeah...right there baby," Julie whispered, letting him know he found his mark. Brendan focused his finger on massaging her, and lowered his head back to her mound. With the combination of his finger on her g-spot, and his tongue flicking her clit, Julie began to writhe. He kept up his ministrations with increasing vigor. Julie's hips rose off the bed, as she tried to fuck his face. Suddenly she was bucking violently, and squeezing his head between her thighs.

"Please, no!" she moaned. "I want you inside me." But, he had other ideas, and continued his assault. He increased the pressure on her g-spot and increased the pace of his tongue over her clit. As the wave of orgasm began to flow over her body, Julie's legs spread wide apart again. She raised her hips to meet his face, and pulled at the back of his head. With that, she lost control and writhed violently as her body convulsed. Her husband lovingly drank at the nectar that flowed from her until she settled into the bed.

Knowing that his wife was most sensitive after her orgasm, Brendan wrapped his arms around her legs and lightly kissed her belly. The heat of his skin helped quell the shivers that swept over her naked body after it had been wracked by her orgasm. Once she caught her breath, he rose off the bed and finished undressing, casting his pants to the floor. He climbed back on the bed, and knelt by her head.

"I wanted you inside me," she complained.

"Don't worry...I will be," he responded as he caressed his wife's face. She reached out to him, and then leaned over to eagerly take his cock in her mouth. He relished the feel of her mouth working over him for a few moments. He lightly clutched the hair at the back of her head as he felt the warm wetness of her tongue slathering his length. Slowly his hand traced down her neck to her breast. He made small circles over her nipple before massaging a full handful of her flesh. His hand slid further down her stomach, and again cupped over her swollen mound. He was careful not to rub on her sensitive clit as he lightly massaged her soaking labia.

He turned his torso to her, and kissed at her belly as he lay beside her. His raging hard on slipped from her mouth as he shifted down the bed. He raised her knee and folded her leg over, twisting her at the waist. His stunning wife lay face up, with her knees over to one side. Her bare ass was presented to him, propped up on her curvaceous hip. Brendan laid on his side and kissed her butt cheek, and opened his legs as his wife reached out to caress his balls. His hand massaged her ass and his lips kissed their way to the back of her thigh. He slowly licked down to her swollen mound, and traced his tongue up and down each side. He marveled at her beauty and resisted ravaging her again.

Brendan brought his hand up again and gently massaged her slippery folds. Very slowly and deliberately his finger entered her again. Very slowly he massaged her back to full arousal. Getting comfortable, he laid his head back on the bed. With one finger deep inside her, he palmed her ass, and rested his thumb between her cheeks. He looked into her eyes, and slowly they massaged each other. He felt he could stay there all day, staring at his wife's magnificent ass while she slowly stroked his cock.

As she started to come around again, Julie's deepening breath signaled her lover back to action. He leaned over again, and steadily curled his finger at her g-spot. His tongue again found her luscious wetness. She was building towards another orgasm, and his fingers became soaked. Removing his hand from her, he lapped at her sweet juices and buried his tongue inside her. He licked up to tease at her clit and then all the way back down across her pussy. His tongue traced perilously close to her tiny asshole, and she tensed at the sensation. Again he traced his tongue between her lips, up to her hardened clit. And then back down again, tasting the nectar that oozed from her. His tongue pushed the wetness down below her pussy. Again his tongue danced to the edge of her anus, and she whimpered.

"'Mmm," he reassured her with a low moan as he drank her in. He twirled his tongue in a circle around her tiny hole, and then flicked at it lightly. Her body tensed again, only to be soothed by his strong arm around her thigh. He brought the point of his warm tongue back to her beautiful ass, and deliberately pressed into her, wiggling it against her sensitive flesh. Her body relaxed to the wonderful sensation, and her hips splayed apart, further accepting his mouth.

Brendan began a rhythmic traverse of her sex, lovingly caressing his wife's most sensitive places. His tongue worked back to the top of her labia, and as he flicked across her clit she moaned an exhale. After a moment, he traced back down to lightly graze her asshole, which drew a quick shivering breath from her. He repeated the process a few times, lingering on he clit a little longer with each pass. She was nearing another orgasm, and he wanted to make it wonderful for her.

He mixed things up again, kissing the smooth skin of her ass as he shifted to his knees. He straddled her legs, wrapped a strong arm around her waist, and lifted her. Julie rolled her body to position herself for her husband. He loved to take her "doggy" style, and she loved submitting to it. She waited to feel his cock enter her, and expected him to pound into her in this vulnerable position.

Instead, she felt his warm tongue on her pussy again. The sensation was a surprise, and she reflexively arched her back, squeezing her ass cheeks and cutting off his access. Next she felt his strong hand on her back, settling her back down. His other hand clutched her ass, and spread her open again. Julie worried for a second about his face so close to her ass, but was quickly reassured. He buried his tongue into her dripping pussy and moaned with pleasure. His tongue extended as far as he could to reach out and lick at her clit. When he eased his tongue further back, he slurped at more of her juices. And as he barely touched a pointed tongue to her puckered hole, she again tensed to the foreign sensation.

Not wanting to push too far, Brendan rose back to his knees behind her. He slid a finger between her folds, and then easily inside her. His free hand pressed her upper body to the bed, and she spread her knees further apart for him. With his palm down, he worked his finger over her g-spot. Julie started to press her ass back to him, wanting more. He brought a second finger inside her, intensifying the stimulation. Brendan gazed at his wife's body rocking before him. He kissed her round ass check, and traced his tongue over her skin.

Julie was losing herself again. She felt the intense massaging of her g-spot, and his fingers spread and twirled to fill her. She fucked her hips back into him as her orgasm built again. She felt his strong hand on her back and hip, and his gentle kisses over her bottom. As his kisses wandered nearer to her crotch, she became consciously aware of how close he was. His tongue trailed across the small curve of the bottom of her asscheek. And just as she was about to feel uneasy, she felt his warm tongue press against her hole. Julie shuddered as her body took control. Her orgasm swept over her, and instead of withdrawing from the new sensation, she pressed her ass into his face. He continued to stroke her inside as she squeezed his fingers, and continued to lightly work the point of his tongue at her hole. Her body bucked again, and her juices smothered his hand.

Julie pressed her ass back into him, and held it there. She was suddenly at ease with the intimacy she shared with her husband. Her body relaxed, and the intense fire in her belly yielded to the soft caress of his lips drinking her in, and his hand gently rubbing her lower back.

After a moments rest, she rose up on all fours, and pulled him to the bed beside her. Julie aggressively straddled her husband and slid down his body. She grabbed his hard cock, pressed her lips to the ticklish area of his lower abs, and took a bite. Brendan's upper body jolted off the bed. And as Julie sucked at his flesh, she looked up at his tightly clenched abs. As quickly as she released him, her mouth enveloped his cock. She bobbed her head a few times, coating him with saliva. Julie braced each hand against his hips, and impaled herself on his cock.

Brendan felt his cockhead smashing against the back of her throat. His loving, beautiful wife was furiously fucking him with her mouth. She took as much of his length as she could, gagging herself with each stroke. He wanted badly to let himself go, but he couldn't. He worked his fingers through the thick hair on top of her head. He had never pushed her head over him, and he wasn't about to. Instead he clutched her hair, silently begging her to slow down. She looked up at him longingly, took a deep breath, and lowered herself between his legs.

He released his grip, and she moved her knees inside his legs. His legs spread apart and relaxed, and he settled back to the bed. Julie slowly stroked his aching cock with her hand, and licked at his balls. She carefully took each in her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. The slow, wonderful massage felt incredible, but just not quite enough to send him over. In fact, he wished it could last indefinitely. But his wife had other ideas.

Julie lifted off him, and with one hand still holding his cock, spun around to straddle him facing his feet. Brendan watched her amazing ass as she lowered herself onto him. She braced herself, with one hand one his leg. She guided him inside her with the other, and then moved it to his balls. The relief of finally being inside her, the incredible view of her backside, and her hand massaging his balls, sent him to heaven.

She rolled her hips forward, and grabbed his legs with both hands. Julie arched her back, and lifted off him almost entirely before slamming herself back down. With each stroke she pounded her ass into him harder and faster. She pressed her hands against him, forcing him deeper inside her. Brendan was quickly nearing the edge, and tried to control her by her hips. Julie fucked her husband with all her might, and longed for him to orgasm. Finally exhausting herself, her arms gave way, and she collapsed to the bed.

Brendan forcefully rolled her to her back, and lifted her legs on either side of him. He cradled her hips in his arms, lifted her ass off the bed, and drove his cock back inside her. Julie writhed as his swollen head rubbed against her spot. He knew just the right position, and splayed her legs back, her knees by her shoulders. Each of his strong hands held her ankles, spreading her apart as he plowed into her. His cock stroked back and forth over her g-spot, and the vigorous fucking brought them both to orgasm. He erupted inside her. Julie felt his hot, pulsating cock unload as her own orgasm washed over her. Their bodies crashed together as each lost control. And Brendan fought against her thrashing legs, as he continued to thrust into her.

Finally their exhausted bodies gave out, and he collapsed over her. Julie wrapped her legs around her husband, and dug her heels into his back and hamstrings, trying to pull him closer. He kissed at her neck, catching his breath. He was still buried inside her, as close as they could get. He could feel each time her body contracted over his sensitive cock, and he kept himself pressed into her. Neither wanted the feeling to end. At last Julie's body felt the familiar chill in the air. She rolled to her side, and felt her husband's warmth embrace her as they drifted to sleep.