Business Trip Encounters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

Bianca then lifted my cock up and lowers her head slowly to take my cock head in her mouth, all the while looking at me with her pair of sluttish eyes. She twirls her mouth around my cock head and rolls her tongue all over it, causing my hips to jerk up unconsciously. She then pulls out my cock from her mouth and flicker her tongue on the head, causing me to take a deep breathe. I then sit myself lower down in the chair, so that my balls are hanging just outside the edge of the chair. Taking this as a hint, Bianca took my balls, one at a time, into her mouth and starts sucking them. She then took a long lick of my cock, from the base to the tip, and plunged her head down, taking the full length of my cock into her mouth. I gave a loud moan, and Bianca started bobbling her head, giving me a blowjob right in the middle of the room.

I sit myself up and place one hand on the back of Bianca's head and started pushing her head down lightly, at the same time, lifting my hips up to meet her downward motion. After pounding her mouth for the umpteenth time, Bianca pull out my cock from her mouth, but not before giving it a very hard suck when she was pulling it out.

She stood up, look down at me at said," Sir, I think it's about time you meet my two assistances." She unhooked her bra from the front and review the very reason why I let her into the room in the first place, her Double D boobs. They are definitely as big as I have imagined them to be, but what surprises me is how firm they are. When Bianca removed her bra, her boobs did not drop a bit and they were staring right back at me with the slightest jiggle.

Bianca walks slowly towards me and places her right knee between my thighs. She places both her hands on each side of the chair and lowers herself down, until her boobs are dangling right in front of me.

"Sir, maybe you should interview them too," with that said, she pushes her boobs towards me. I hesitated for a while, then kissed both her boobs lightly and took in her right nipple into my mouth. I wrap my arms around her body, and started feeling her up from her back down to her ass, while nursing hungrily on her globes.

"Oooo sir, it feels so good ...mmm....sssss.....ou," Bianca started moaning and rocking her upper body.

I nursed on her tits for all it's worth, making a mess of it with my saliva. I was slurping on her boobs while my hands wondered into the front of her thongs and found her pussy. My finger found the opening of her pussy and I started rubbing her clit lightly.

Bianca seems to be feeling the effect of my rubbing and started to rock her hips lightly, and her moans are more audible now," mmmm, oooooo....mmmmm."

After about 5 minutes of sucking on her boobs, Bianca pull herself away, and I was reluctant to let go of her boobs. I playfully sucked on her left nipple while she was pulling away, causing her tit to stretch out. When I finally release her nipple from my mouth, her nipple snapped back and caused her breast to jiggle strongly, giving me another sight to behold.

Bianca stepped away from me and my eyes lighted up when I saw her hooking the side of her tiny thong and pulled it down, letting it dropped to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and turn towards the 2 seater sofa. She places her right knee on the seat, letting her left leg standing firmly on the carpet floor of the room. She then lowers her body down, and supported her own weight with her hands. She turns her head and looks back at me, arching her back and pushes her ass out.

Right in front of me now, is a body which is crying out," Come Fuck Me!"

Seeing me sitting there stunned, Bianca placed her finger along her clit and started rubbing herself, making herself moan slightly. She then looked back at me with her slutty eyes and said in a sultry voice," Sir, would you like to do the final test, and see if my pussy fits your cock?"

I stepped out of my shorts and shirt, and walk towards her, with my hard cock pointing upwards to the ceiling. I position myself behind her, and start fondling her smooth ass. I inserted one finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck her slowly.

"Bianca, you are so wet. And in case you do not know already, you are doing very well in this interview," I said, while still finger fucking her slowly.

Bianca is so wet now; I could literally hear her pussy juice being stirred by my finger. Her pussy is gushing with so much fuck juice; I could hear "quirking" sound between my finger and her pussy wall.

"Mmmm, Sir, you are making me so horny...please fuck me now," Bianca said, almost in a begging tone.

"Not yet, Bianca, I want to see if you taste as good as you look," I said while running my finger across her clit.

I went down on my knees, staring directly at her swelling pussy. I hold on to both her thighs and start licking her clit.

Bianca squeaked upon feeling my tongue and starts moaning louder,"O...sssss....ug god........uggdd...Sir......you are making me feel ...so....goooood."

I put one finger into her pussy, spread it open and dart my tongue into it, licking her inner wall, and at the same time, digging into her pussy.

Bianca started to wriggle and almost break free from my hold. I grabbed hold of her thighs again and pull her back and continued to lick and kiss her sweet pussy.

"Oh God, Sir, please fuck me now....urrggg, I can't....sss..take...it...oh....any...unn.. more!!" Bianca pleaded.

I am not about to worry if she is as horny as she sounds now, if this is what I need to do to get the PA I want, I am not about to complain.

I continued to slurp on her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit. Bianca is so weak now; she is laying her whole body down on the sofa. I could not reach her pussy anymore in this position and has to grab her at her waist and pull her up. I held her tightly and continued to feast on her pussy, making a mess of it with my saliva.

"mmmmm, god,.....ooooo....mmmmmmmm," that's all Bianca can say now.

I continued my oral assault on Bianca's pussy and inserted a finger into it, finger fucking her slowly. I could feel Bianca pulling away from my hold and I could sense that she will be cumming very soon. In a frenzy, I took her lovely knob into my mouth and suck it hard, while my finger keeps digging in her love hole. All of a sudden, I felt Bianca shaking violently and gave out a loud scream," Ahhhhhhh.....ooohhhhh....shitttttt! ...oh fuck..........ohhhhhh!"

After about a full minute, Bianca lay on the sofa, panting and trying to recover from her climax. "Oh fuck, sir, that was unbelievable, I have never came so hard before," Bianca said, almost forgetting that she is still in an interview.

And almost waking up from her trance, she suddenly sit up on the sofa. " Oh no, Sir, I have been a very bad PA to you. I was only enjoying myself while you do all the work, I should be punished by getting a good hard fuck from this cock," Bianca said while grabbing my package, which has gotten soft .

She then pulled me towards her and proceeded to put my flaccid cock in her mouth. Bianca licked and sucked my cock until it reaches it full potential again.

"Sir, you are a very difficult boss you know? This is the second time I am begging you to fuck me," Bianca said sluttishly while stroking my very hard cock.

"Well Bianca, you are proving to be a very pushy employee. So I am not going to disappoint you anymore," I said, playing along with her.

Bianca resumed her doggy position on the sofa again, literally waiting to be fucked.

I grabbed a piece of condom from the side table and put it on; I am not ready to have a pregnant PA reporting to work on her first day.

I hold my cock up and aim it at Bianca's pussy, rubbing it on her clit. Bianca, still feeling the void in her pussy, turns around and said," Sir, please fuck me now."

Without further delay, I pushed my cock, inch by inch into Bianca's pussy, causing her to cry out," Oooooo." She then buried her head into the cushion of the sofa, prepping herself for the pounding she is about to receive.

Although her behavior suggest otherwise, the tightness of Bianca's pussy tells me that she hasn't had many man in her life yet. I had some problem penetrating her, but once my head is in, her pussy juice helps me glide in smoothly.

Once I am fully inside Bianca, I paused for a while and waited for any reaction from her. Her head is still buried in the cushion and I could feel she is anticipating what is to come.

I then hold on to Bianca's hips and started rocking my lower body. Bianca then raised her head from the cushion and placed both her arms on the handle of the sofa, seemingly to cushion her body going forward.

I started settling into a rhythm and was enjoying the sight of my cock disappearing into Bianca's pussy and then appearing again. I started slow, almost fucking her gently. My pounding is causing her ass to jiggle and the flesh on her butt is rippling to my rhythm.

After about 5 minutes, Bianca started moaning again," mmm...ohh...uh" I took this as a sign and started pounding her harder and a little faster. My pounding is now making a slapping sound on Bianca's ass, and I am sure whoever is next door will be enjoying the audio entertainment. Bianca is moving forward as a result of me banging her pussy form behind, and I have to hold on to her hips tightly to prevent my cock from slipping out of her slippery pussy. Every time I push forward, I will pull Bianca's ass towards me for leverage. This action gave me full penetration and is making her moan even louder," Oh......shit...oh....yes..fuck me sir, fuck me harder." Bianca is now letting herself go and is screaming on the top of her voice. I am sure whoever is next door could hear us, but I couldn't give a hoot about that now.

"Oh yes, Bianca, you are so fucking tight....uh..uh," I am beginning to make some noise myself now.

I lower myself down and move my hand in front of Bianca and squeezed her boobs, surprisingly for the first time the whole night. Her boobs feel as good as they look, and I was pinching and rolling her nipples like a radio knob.

After about 10 minutes of pounding, I felt my climax building up. I held on to Bianca's hips again and pound her pussy frantically like a Duracell rabbit.

"Huff" and "Puff", "slap" and "slap", "Uh...uh...uh," are the only sound I can hear in the room now.

Bianca has stop playing "getting fucked" and is responding by pushing her ass back to meet my trust. She is using her hands on the handle as leverage and pushing herself back every time I pounded her pussy. She is pushing so hard; I have to hold on to her hips tight to prevent my cock from slipping out of her pussy.

After another 10 minutes of heavy pounding, I felt myself coming and have to dig my fingers into Bianca's pelvis area to hold on to her while I pound frantically into her pussy. I have now lost all my rhythm and am banging Bianca like there is no tomorrow. Then I felt a sudden rush of blood to my head and I came and shot gushes of cum into Bianca's pussy. I continued pounding her, and after a few more trust, Bianca too came with a loud scream," "Oh..ah..ug .....urggggggg!"

I lay on the back of Bianca, catching my breathe. Bianca is also breathing hard, trying to recover.

"Bianca, that was a great fuck," I told her, still rubbing her ass.

"Well sir, how did I do? Did I pass the interview?" Bianca asked, stroking my flaccid cock, while sitting beside me.

Bianca, seeing that I am hesitating again, said," Sir, this is just a sample of my skill. If you want, I will do this to you regularly....well?"

Bianca continued to stroke my cock, which is now coming back to life slowly

I gave her boobs a good squeeze and said," Bianca, you just got yourself a job."

Bianca almost jumped out of her seat, saying," Thank you so much sir, you will not regret it!"

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and took a glance at my semi hard cock. She ran her slender finger along my rod and said," Sir, I will show you I am not a clock watcher, and I will not go home until all my work is completed. And it looks like I need to work overtime today."

Bianca then lower her head to my cock...................... Business Trip Encounters -Part Three (Intensive Interview)

I work up 7 o'clock in the morning, still savoring the introduction to the country I had yesterday. I recalled the blow job I got from Clara and the massage I had from Joanne, and immediately felt my cock hardening. I stroke my cock under the blanket and contemplating jerking off, but with the encounters I had yesterday, I decided against it thinking," If I need a relief, I could always rely on Joanne, although Clara is a bit of a long shot."

Today is the beginning of a hectic week for me, although Clara and Joanne have pretty much jumpstarted my week for me. I am scheduled to conduct some interviews for the hiring of my PA today, and I also have schedules to view some apartments for my accommodations and office space the following couple of days.

As we still do not have an office, my agent has arranged for the interviews to be conducted in the hotel business centre, which works well for me as I will save on my traveling time and avoid spending hours in the Manila jam.

I have my breakfast in the hotel café, taking my time as my first interview is scheduled for 10 am. However, I will be meeting up with the agent's representative at 9.30 am to go through some resumes.

After breakfast, I went to my room and took a shower and waited for the agent. At about 9.25 am, the front desk called me and told me the agent is waiting for me in the meeting room.

I arrived at the meeting room and was greeted by a middle age lady dressed in a suit and skirt, very much the standard dress code for executives in the city. Her name is Cathy, she is a small framed lady, about 1.5 m tall, dark skin, black hair pulled back and bundled up in a bun. We went through some resumes and she asked me some questions regarding my requirements. Philippines is a country which is very particular with presentation as much as skills set, so it is not taboo to touch on the looks department.

"Sir, our candidates are all graduates from Business Schools and experienced in secretarial work, besides, they are highly skilled in clerical work and are very presentable with their looks, do you have any special requirements?" Cathy asked matter of factly.

I paused for a while and reply," Well, I have looked through some resumes and they look very impressive. Besides the everyday clerical and secretarial responsibilities, I would probably require her to go outstation with me for meetings and probably dinner appointments, so it would be great if they are receptive to traveling. I have nothing against married woman, but I guess singles would be more receptive to the traveling portion."

Cathy flipped through some of her files, ponder a little while and reply," Don't worry sir, we have quite a few candidates today, so I am sure you will find somebody suitable for this position."

We started the interview on time and I am surprised at the number of candidates we have. There were easily 30 of them and I learnt from Cathy that they received about 400 responses when they advertised the opening in the papers. However, although most of them are quite experienced, they do have problem traveling due to family commitment, and most of them do not look as "presentable" as I would like them to be. In actual fact, the job does not require much skill, she only needs to be able to do some filing and organize my meetings and appointments. I was secretly hoping that she will be well stocked in the looks department, something I did not reviewed to Cathy explicitly thinking that I might not sound too professional if I did that. I am not exactly looking for a Playmate, but I was thinking if I have to face her 8 hours a day at work, then it would help if she is pleasant to the eyes and senses.

After spending the whole day interviewing, Cathy sat down with me to discuss the candidates and was a bit disappointed that I was not able to select anybody.

"Sir, most of the candidates I chose for you is well qualified, they have plenty of business knowledge and experience," Cathy said.

"Cathy, I think that is the problem, most of them is over qualified, and if I offer any one of them the job, they will feel under challenged very soon. Moreover....,"I pondered a little while, trying to find words to put across my version of a good candidate," Almost all of them are married and they would not be able to travel extensively with me."

Cathy looked through her files again and then said," Sir, I do have some candidates whom are single but they do not have as much experience."

I think for a while and then sit up, cleared my throat and said to her," Look Cathy, maybe it's my fault that I did not tell you exactly what I want. The job as my PA only requires to know some clerical duties and maybe to organize some meetings with suppliers, she doesn't really needs to have a MBA. I......I also require her to escort me for dinner appointments and traveling...so she needs to be "presentable"." I emphasize the last word by drawing up the "inverted commas" with my fingers.

Cathy looked at me, moved forward from her seat and spoke in a soft tone," Sir, you ...mean...she.....has to be...."pretty"." and she mimicked me and emphasized the last work with her fingers in the air, drawing a couple of "inverted commas".

"Yes Cathy, I think you are getting the idea, I am looking for a Personal Assistant, not a Business Advisor. And yes, being pretty would be nice....," I told her matter of factly.

And without waiting for me to finish my statement, she moved even closer to me and almost in a whisper, "and perhaps.....maybe a little sexy...sir?"

I gave Cathy a knowing smile and said, "Cathy, that will definitely help me get through my day much easier."

Cathy closed her file and said," Sir, I do have some candidates who matches your requirements, they are not exactly University of Manila materials, but they could definitely organize a few files and meetings, and most importantly, they will make good company for dinners and business trips, and one or two of them do carry with them some...very special skills..."

Not knowing what "special skills" Cathy is referring to, I assume it's some fantastic organization or typing skill that she could use in her work.

"Cathy, I really appreciate your help, but I do not know if I could have the interview with them as my schedule is very tight for the week and we are running out of time," I told her.

Cathy pondered for a while and said, "Sir, I am really sorry about this, but our company really values your business and we will definitely not want to mess up our first business with you. Would you be in the hotel this evening? I believe I could arrange for 1 or 2 candidates to speak to you tonight."

I looked at my PDA for a while and said," Well Cathy, I guess we do not have much choice now; I have to get this hire done before I leave the country. Ok, you let me know the time and we could conduct the interview in the café tonight."

I returned to my room, feeling a bit disappointed that I was not able to get the hiring out of the way, but also felt a bit relieved that I finally communicated my requirements to Cathy so I could expect the candidate to be closer to my requirements.

I did some emails in my room and not knowing if the interview is going to happen, I was a bit reluctant to go out of the hotel. At about 5.30 in the afternoon, I received a call from Cathy letting me know that she managed to arrange for another 2 candidates to see me in the evening and she promised that I will at least be able to select one of them. We arranged to see the first candidate at about 8 pm in the café and the second one at about 9 pm.

Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers