Business Trip Encounters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

The first candidate arrived promptly at 8 pm and we had the discussion in the café as arranged. Her name was Sherry, and she was definitely a looker. She arrived at the interview in a white blouse and a mini skirt which could be no more then a few inches below her pussy. I could say that she was definitely dressed for the job. She had a couple of years' experience as a clerk and is definitely a good candidate for the job. She was also single and could travel around without much problem. Most impressively, she has a pair of 32C breast which I found myself directing my questions to rather then to Sherry herself.

"Finally, Cathy got what I am looking for," I thought to myself.

The interview went on smoothly for about 45 minutes and I made a mental note that I will hire her if the other candidate isn't as good.

When I finished my interview with Sherry, it was already very close to 9 pm, so I stayed in the café waiting. However, I waited till 9.30 pm and the second candidate still has not turned up, so I assumed that she was giving the meeting a pass. As Sherry did meet my expectation, I am not too concern about missing the second meeting. So I decided to call it a day and went back up to my room.

I took a shower and changed into my shorts and T-shirt, getting ready for an early night. Just as I was about to turn on the TV, the door bell rang and I answered the door to a lovely young lady.

"Hello Sir, my name is Bianca, we are supposed to have a meeting this evening regarding the job as your PA?" she said in a quite sultry voice.

"Oh, yes," I looked at my watch, "but we were supposed to have met at 9 pm."

"Yes sir, I know, but I was caught up by the traffic, I hope you will give me a chance for the interview," she said softly, obviously aware of the surroundings. "Sir, please give me a bit of your time and I will convince you that I am the one for this job."

As we are in the corridor of the floor and I do not want to create any commotion, I decided to let her in the room first. As she entered my room, I was glad I let her in. She was about 1.6 m tall, medium frame. As usual, as with so many working women in the city, her hair was meticulously pulled back and tied up in a pony tail. Her skin is quite dark and smooth. She has a pair of big round eyes and dark eyebrows. In fact, on a second look, she resembles the Latin actress Salma Hayek during "Wild Wild West" days. Their resemblance did not end on her face, my eyes dropped down to her chest level and they were met with a pair of 34 DD boobs, something very rare in Asia, leave alone the Philippines. Instead of the usual white blouse and black skirt, she was wearing a sleeveless black blouse, her huge melons were pushing her blouse so far out, the low V-neck was showing quite a lot of her cleavage. Her black skirt ends about 5 inches above her knees and showed plenty of her thighs, and it was so tight around her hips, I could see that her ass was well rounded and the outline of her thongs was clearly on show. At the end of those long slender legs, was a pair of black heels that screams, "Fuck Me!"

"Well, Bianca, since you did not turn up earlier on, I was preparing to offer the job to another candidate," I told her. And immediately, disappointment showed on her face.

"But, since you are already here, I would like to listen to what you could do," I told her. Although what I really wanted to do was to find the opportunity to look at her tits a bit more.

Immediately, her face light up, and I saw for the first time, her gorgeous smile.

" Sir, thank you very much, I am sure you will find that I have plenty to offer to your company," she said, looking at me with her sparkling eyes.

"Bianca, why don't you wait for me in the café and I will be down in a minute," I told her, although I do not mind conducting the interview in the cozy room.

"Sir, that will not be necessary, we could do it here if you prefer," Bianca said softly.

I heard the words "do it" and immediately, my imagination runs wild and I felt my cock twitching. "Well, its ok if you are comfortable with this, would you like me to leave the door open while we have the discussion?"

"No sir, it's perfectly alright if you left it closed," Bianca then went to the door and hang out the "Do Not Disturb" sign. "I thought we should have some privacy so that the interview could be conducted without any body disturbing us," Bianca said, already showing some signs of a good PA.

I invited Bianca to take a seat at the sofa and went to the mini bar to get her a glass of water. When I came back to the sofa, I was met with a sight that I believe will be in my memory for a while. Bianca has crossed her legs and her skirt has ridden up her thighs, showing a pair of creamy and delicious looking thighs. My eyes followed to her upper thighs, came to the mysterious triangle hidden between her legs and I could see a patch of her silky thongs staring right back at me. My eyes traveled down along her long and slender legs to her shoes and I couldn't help but imagine those black heels wrapping around my back.

As the sofa is quite soft, Bianca has some trouble sitting up and has to swing her legs up for leverage, and in the process, gave me a full view up her already non-existing skirt, and presented a full view of her thongs to me. At my position, I could also see down her blouse and got a glimmer of her creamy boobs, and I felt my cock hardening under my shorts.

As I was already preparing for bed before Bianca showed up, I have removed my underpants, and I could see a little tent forming in front of my shorts, although I was hoping Bianca would not notice it.

Bianca took a sip of the water and adjusted her skirt a little, pulling it down to try to cover her modesty, but try as she might, the length of her skirt, or the lack of it, did not give her much chance of doing that.

She was sitting on the two-seater of the sofa set, so I took the single seater adjacent to her. She adjusted herself to face me, and as the sofa is very low, together with the heels she was wearing, her knees were elevated high up which left her thongs in full view at all time, and I found myself having trouble trying not to peek up her skirt. And it seems like Bianca is not doing much to cover up, makes it even more inviting.

I cleared my throat and flip through Bianca's resume, and found myself stealing peeks up her skirt every now and then. Bianca was sitting with her upper body pushed in front, and it's causing her boobs to be pressed against her arms, and they are almost threatening to spill out of her blouse. The words in front of me are now becoming a blur and I decided to just ask Bianca to relate her experience to me.

Bianca is a graduate from Business Administration for 2 years now and has done contract work as a clerk in a couple of local companies. It is very common in this country that people work on short contract, and the qualifications and work done are very often a mismatch due to the lack of jobs in the country. Bianca is one of the millions of graduates who are struggling to find a decent permanent job that matches her qualification.

Bianca was explaining her situation to me, although I am not sure if I heard everything as the distraction below her neck and below her skirt is just too much for me. I felt my cock hardening by the second.

Suddenly, there is a silent moment and I realized Bianca has finished explaining. I cleared my throat and look up at her face,"Bianca, you seems to be over qualified for this job, but after hearing your explanation, I could understand why you are applying for this job. You seem to have very limited work experience though..."

Without waiting for me to finish, Bianca cut me off and said, "Sir, I am a fast learner, and I could pick up skills real fast."

I tried to calm her down and explain to her that I do have one other candidate that is more suitable for the position.

"Sir, I have 2 years experience as a clerk, so I have no problem with administration work, and I also heard that you are also looking for a Personal Assistant who can accompany you to business dinners and traveling. I am young and energetic and I could travel in very short notice." She then paused for a while, and continued, " And I believe I have the necessary skills to be a very good...and ...personal....Personal Assistant to you."

I flip through her resume again, with one eye on it and the other on her crotch, and pretended to be thinking. My hardon is killing me and I have to move a little to relief my position.

Seeing that there is no response from me, Bianca put her hand on my knee and said softly," Sir, did Cathy mentioned the special skills I have?"

"Special skills? Oh yeah, she did mentioned but did not elaborate much," I said, a bit puzzled.

"Well sir, as your PA, I expect myself to be of assistance to you during business and perhaps, sometimes during your leisure," Bianca started, what I think, is her sales talk now.

She got up from the sofa, again giving me a bird eye's view of her panty clad pussy. She walks around slowly to the back of my chair and continued," You will be away from your family and will be working hard day and night, it is inevitable that you will experience some stress along the way. So as a PA, besides trying to get your day organized, wouldn't it be good if she could also do this..?"

I felt a pair of soft hands on my shoulder, gently massaging me.

"mmmmmmm," unconsciously, I let out a soft moan.

Bianca brought her face down and whisper in my ear," You like it, don't you? I could do this for you as often as you like."

This is the first time I got so close to her, and the sweet smell of her perfume, plus the build up I had since she crossed her legs, got me over the top and I felt my cock becoming rock hard.

Bianca then walk slowly back to the front of me and said," I also heard from Cathy that you are looking for an assistant who is perhaps, a little sexy?"

I cleared my throat, not really knowing what to say now. I look up at Bianca and there she is, standing with her legs apart, and those heels! It's driving me crazy.

"Sir, I am sorry that I am not exactly dressed for the job today, perhaps, if I do this, it might help you decide?" Bianca said.

To my amazement, Bianca started to pull down her zipper at the side of her blouse, and pulled it over her head, revealing her black lace push up bra. It confirmed my guess that she is a C cup, and they are now jiggling ever so slightly right in front of me, clad only in a sheer piece of lace.

She then turned around with her back facing me, and started to pull down the zipper at the back of her skirt. She did it very slowly, teasing me with a little shake of her ass, and when the zipper is pulled down completely, she turned her head and winked at me. Instead of just dropping her skirt, Bianca pulls it down slowly, bending at her waist. I am amazed at her flexibility as she pulled her skirt all the way to the floor without bending her knees a bit. And right in front of me is a pair of long slender legs, crossed at the ankle, with her scantily clad ass pointing right at me. I could see the outline of her pussy pressing hard against the thin fabric of her thongs, screaming to be released. The clothes she had on did not do much to exaggerate her figure, because what you see is what you get! She has an hour glass figure with boobs, waist, ass and legs to die for.

Bianca turned around and walks slowly towards me, then bends down to rest her hands on the arm rest of my chair, giving me a close up view of her cleavage and I could smell the aroma that her boobs are releasing.

She gives a smirk on her face and then said," Sir, I am not all boobs and no brains. Besides what you are seeing in front of you, I could also perform some secretarial services."

She then looks down at my crotch, which is now fully tented up by my hard cock. She lowers herself slowly to her knees, grabs the side of my shorts and pull it down to my ankles, and my raging hard cock spring out twitching, with veins popping all over.

"I could also perform a very good old school dick-ta-tion," Bianca said while running her long finger along my shaft and I gave a slight moan to let her know that I like it.

Bianca then lifted my cock up and lowers her head slowly to take my cock head in her mouth, all the while looking at me with her pair of sluttish eyes. She twirls her mouth around my cock head and rolls her tongue all over it, causing my hips to jerk up unconsciously. She then pulls out my cock from her mouth and flicker her tongue on the head, causing me to take a deep breathe. I then sit myself lower down in the chair, so that my balls are hanging just outside the edge of the chair. Taking this as a hint, Bianca took my balls, one at a time, into her mouth and starts sucking them. She then took a long lick of my cock, from the base to the tip, and plunged her head down, taking the full length of my cock into her mouth. I gave a loud moan, and Bianca started bobbling her head, giving me a blowjob right in the middle of the room.

I sit myself up and place one hand on the back of Bianca's head and started pushing her head down lightly, at the same time, lifting my hips up to meet her downward motion. After pounding her mouth for the umpteenth time, Bianca pull out my cock from her mouth, but not before giving it a very hard suck when she was pulling it out.

She stood up, look down at me at said," Sir, I think it's about time you meet my two assistances." She unhooked her bra from the front and review the very reason why I let her into the room in the first place, her Double D boobs. They are definitely as big as I have imagined them to be, but what surprises me is how firm they are. When Bianca removed her bra, her boobs did not drop a bit and they were staring right back at me with the slightest jiggle.

Bianca walks slowly towards me and places her right knee between my thighs. She places both her hands on each side of the chair and lowers herself down, until her boobs are dangling right in front of me.

"Sir, maybe you should interview them too," with that said, she pushes her boobs towards me. I hesitated for a while, then kissed both her boobs lightly and took in her right nipple into my mouth. I wrap my arms around her body, and started feeling her up from her back down to her ass, while nursing hungrily on her globes.

"Oooo sir, it feels so good ...mmm....sssss.....ou," Bianca started moaning and rocking her upper body.

I nursed on her tits for all it's worth, making a mess of it with my saliva. I was slurping on her boobs while my hands wondered into the front of her thongs and found her pussy. My finger found the opening of her pussy and I started rubbing her clit lightly.

Bianca seems to be feeling the effect of my rubbing and started to rock her hips lightly, and her moans are more audible now," mmmm, oooooo....mmmmm."

After about 5 minutes of sucking on her boobs, Bianca pull herself away, and I was reluctant to let go of her boobs. I playfully sucked on her left nipple while she was pulling away, causing her tit to stretch out. When I finally release her nipple from my mouth, her nipple snapped back and caused her breast to jiggle strongly, giving me another sight to behold.

Bianca stepped away from me and my eyes lighted up when I saw her hooking the side of her tiny thong and pulled it down, letting it dropped to her ankles. She stepped out of it, and turn towards the 2 seater sofa. She places her right knee on the seat, letting her left leg standing firmly on the carpet floor of the room. She then lowers her body down, and supported her own weight with her hands. She turns her head and looks back at me, arching her back and pushes her ass out.

Right in front of me now, is a body which is crying out," Come Fuck Me!"

Seeing me sitting there stunned, Bianca placed her finger along her clit and started rubbing herself, making herself moan slightly. She then looked back at me with her slutty eyes and said in a sultry voice," Sir, would you like to do the final test, and see if my pussy fits your cock?"

I stepped out of my shorts and shirt, and walk towards her, with my hard cock pointing upwards to the ceiling. I position myself behind her, and start fondling her smooth ass. I inserted one finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck her slowly.

"Bianca, you are so wet. And in case you do not know already, you are doing very well in this interview," I said, while still finger fucking her slowly.

Bianca is so wet now; I could literally hear her pussy juice being stirred by my finger. Her pussy is gushing with so much fuck juice; I could hear "quirking" sound between my finger and her pussy wall.

"Mmmm, Sir, you are making me so horny...please fuck me now," Bianca said, almost in a begging tone.

"Not yet, Bianca, I want to see if you taste as good as you look," I said while running my finger across her clit.

I went down on my knees, staring directly at her swelling pussy. I hold on to both her thighs and start licking her clit.

Bianca squeaked upon feeling my tongue and starts moaning louder,"O...sssss....ug god........uggdd...Sir......you are making me feel ...so....goooood."

I put one finger into her pussy, spread it open and dart my tongue into it, licking her inner wall, and at the same time, digging into her pussy.

Bianca started to wriggle and almost break free from my hold. I grabbed hold of her thighs again and pull her back and continued to lick and kiss her sweet pussy.

"Oh God, Sir, please fuck me now....urrggg, I can't....sss..take...it...oh....any...unn.. more!!" Bianca pleaded.

I am not about to worry if she is as horny as she sounds now, if this is what I need to do to get the PA I want, I am not about to complain.

I continued to slurp on her pussy, licking and sucking on her clit. Bianca is so weak now; she is laying her whole body down on the sofa. I could not reach her pussy anymore in this position and has to grab her at her waist and pull her up. I held her tightly and continued to feast on her pussy, making a mess of it with my saliva.

"mmmmm, god,.....ooooo....mmmmmmmm," that's all Bianca can say now.

I continued my oral assault on Bianca's pussy and inserted a finger into it, finger fucking her slowly. I could feel Bianca pulling away from my hold and I could sense that she will be cumming very soon. In a frenzy, I took her lovely knob into my mouth and suck it hard, while my finger keeps digging in her love hole. All of a sudden, I felt Bianca shaking violently and gave out a loud scream," Ahhhhhhh.....ooohhhhh....shitttttt! ...oh fuck..........ohhhhhh!"

After about a full minute, Bianca lay on the sofa, panting and trying to recover from her climax. "Oh fuck, sir, that was unbelievable, I have never came so hard before," Bianca said, almost forgetting that she is still in an interview.

And almost waking up from her trance, she suddenly sit up on the sofa. " Oh no, Sir, I have been a very bad PA to you. I was only enjoying myself while you do all the work, I should be punished by getting a good hard fuck from this cock," Bianca said while grabbing my package, which has gotten soft .

She then pulled me towards her and proceeded to put my flaccid cock in her mouth. Bianca licked and sucked my cock until it reaches it full potential again.

"Sir, you are a very difficult boss you know? This is the second time I am begging you to fuck me," Bianca said sluttishly while stroking my very hard cock.

"Well Bianca, you are proving to be a very pushy employee. So I am not going to disappoint you anymore," I said, playing along with her.

Bianca resumed her doggy position on the sofa again, literally waiting to be fucked.

I grabbed a piece of condom from the side table and put it on; I am not ready to have a pregnant PA reporting to work on her first day.

Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers