Business Trip Encounters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

"Sir, our Agency has a couple of sure fire ways to enhance the views from most windows, let me demonstrate one of it to you," Amy said, with a hint of seduction in her voice.

Amy then run her fingers on my chest and proceeded to squat down. With the tight space between her and my body, Amy has to spread her thighs wide to be able to squat down fully. By doing that, she again gave me an unrestricted view of her scantily clad pussy, which woke up my semi hard cock. She then started to work on my belt and release the buttons and zipper on my pants. She let the pants dropped to around my ankle and then pulled my briefs down. She then looked up at me with her big bright eyes, gave me another of her naughty wink and gave my raging hard cock head a lick. I twitched when the tip of her tongue touched my cock and gave another moan of approval. Amy then held my cock up and gave the whole length of my meat a good lick from the balls to the tip. Without missing a beat, she inserted my cock into her mouth and started sucking it. I have been carrying a hardon from the moment I got into the car so it was not difficult for me to get into the mood and started fucking her face. My right hand reached behind her head and pulled her towards me, causing her to gag a little when my cock hit the back of her throat. Amy then relaxed her throat muscle a little and let my entire cock linger in her mouth for a while before she pushed me slightly to give her head some room to pull back. She started bobbling her head again, sucking my cock with a familiar rhythm.

Amy started to make some familiar noise again, "Mmmmmmmm...grop...grop...mmmmmmmmmm."

Her moaning sounded like music to my ear and I felt my sperm building up in my balls, but I know I was still a long way from cumming.

Amy then released my cock from her mouth, looked up at me, puckled up her lips and gave my cock head another kiss. She then licked the precum off my cock head and asked,"Sir, how's the view from up there?"

"Amy, you are right, the view from up here is definitely getting better and better," I said, in between gasp of breathe. I then placed my hand on the back of Amy's head and pushed my cock at her lips. It was not difficult for Amy to understand what I wanted and she opened her mouth and took my cock into her warm mouth again. The moment I filled Amy's mouth entirely with my raging cock, I started rocking my hips and was literally fucking her mouth while looking out of the window. And I am sure whoever saw us from the outside will find it easy to guess what we were doing.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmmm...grop," was all Amy could say now. After a while, I could feel her getting tired and the bobbling of her head was getting slower and less intense. After about 10 minutes of trying to suck me off, Amy barely found enough strength to just wrap her lips around my cock and was just squatting there, letting me fuck her face at will.

After another 5 minutes of getting her face fucked, Amy pulled her mouth away from my cock and got up from her "view enhancing position". With her face very close to me, Amy whispered seductively, "Sir, I think it's time to move on to other parts," and she licked her upper lips before continuing,".....of this.... property."

"But before we continue, I would like to show you how much I am enjoying this," with that said, Amy pushed her lips against mine and gave me a mouth watering wet kiss. She darted her tongue into my mouth to search out mine, and although surprised by it, I collect myself enough to return the favor and we were kissing like 2 lusty lovers, 250 feet above ground level.

Amy then releases her lips from mine and said, "Sir, let's move on with the tour, I want to finish this so that we could get on with more important things." And without leaving any details out, Amy helped me pull my pants up and buckled up by belt, although hastily, but did the job of keeping my decency. She then ran a finger up my chest, tugged at my shirt a little, gesturing me to follow her. I did my best to look composed at this point, although it was proving to be quite difficult, with a hard on threatening to explode in my pants.

Amy walked in front of me, swaying her ass away and continued describing the apartment to me while all I could think of was undressing her and have a go at her cute little ass.

Amy was going on and on and finally led me to the bathroom in the master bedroom.

"Sir look how big this bath room is, it has a bath tub big enough for two so you could enjoy a hot bath with your girlfriend," Amy said.

"And look at this vanity top," Amy continued, "it's so well built, it could take a good pounding, and in case things got too hot in the bath tub and you could not make it to the bed room, you could always fuck her here...let me show you."

Amy then pushed herself up onto the cold marble top, facing me. Her micro skirt has completely ridden up her hips and once again, her thong-clad pussy in full view.

Needless for any further invitation, I unbuckled my belt and step out of my pants, with my raging cock pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"Mmmmm, I can see you are getting the hang of it," Amy cooed, pulling me closer to her by my hand.

I grabbed hold of the hem of Amy's skirt and pushed it further up her hips, exposing the top of her thong. I then hooked my finger at each end of her tiny thong and paused there for a moment. Amy then pushed herself off the vanity top, allowing me to pull her thong off her completely. And for the first time, I laid my eyes on the pussy that has been teasing me the whole morning. With the late morning sun shining into the bathroom, I could see Amy's pussy glittering invitingly.

"I believe this is the piece of estate you have been wanting to view the whole morning?" Amy said teasingly, while rubbing herself.

I hooked both Amy's legs below her knees and pulled her gently until she was just on the edge of the vanity top. Amy grabbed my raging pole in her cool hand and aimed it at her pussy.

My desperate cock head found the entrance to Amy's fuck hole and I pushed in a little, and Amy, being hot and wet the whole morning, offered very little resistance. I pushed in little by little until my whole cock is inside Amy and I held on there for a while.

"Huhhhhh, oooooooo, you are so big Sir," Amy moaned when she felt my cock filled up her heavenly hole. She then wrapped her long legs around me and locked them behind my back and gave me another or her wet and hungry kiss.

"Sir...huhhhhhh," Amy said, in between moans, "fuck me."

My hands then reached behind Amy and pulled her butt towards me, causing Amy to take the final half inch of my cock into her. We locked lips again and I started humping her pussy.

The moist air in the bathroom was making Amy's bare ass squeak on the cold marble surface of the vanity top.

"Huh! ....Huh!...urgg......hooooo," Amy's light moaning is now echoing off the closed environment in the bathroom as my humping of her was getting stronger and faster. Amy was pulling me deeper into her with her legs locked behind me and I was also trying to fuck deeper into her by pulling her ass towards me.

I began to kiss Amy on the neck while trying to remove her jacket and blouse.

There was a mirror on our right and the sight of me fucking a fully clothed female executive was a fantasy come true. Amy has her head tilted backwards and the way her hair swing to the rhythm of my fucking was such a turn on, I began to make some noise of my own," Uh!.... urg....... Amy...you are so fucking hot."

Before long, I managed to remove the jacket and the blouse on Amy and started to nurse on her tiny but perky tits. Her boobs were obviously not her strongest assets but I realized nipples looked all the same when they are aroused; just like Amy's now, they were all hard and pointy. As I sucked on Amy's young and pinkish nipple, Amy's lusty moans a moment ago turned into a musical humming which will bring most men to their knees, "Hmmmm........huuuhh....mmmmm....ooooooo....that feels sooooo gooood."

And down to my knees I did. After sucking and slurping on Amy's boobs for all they were worth, I pulled my cock out of Amy's pussy, which brought upon an almost disappointed look from Amy. I lowered my body down to continue to kiss her abs and started to tickle her abs with the tip of my tongue, which seems to satisfy Amy temporarily as I saw her closed her eyes, knowing full well where my tongue would end up in a moment. Not to disappoint her, I pulled Amy's skirt off on my way down, until my face reached her pussy. Her pussy seems to be all sexed up from all the fingering and fucking she just received from me, and it's staring at me with its mouth opened, like a hungry baby. And at the bottom of it, I could see her pussy salivating with pussy juice.

I looked up at Amy from a kneeling position, and I saw her begging me for attention with her eyes. Without saying another word, she spread her legs further apart, and taking that as a hint, my face dived into her crotch and started to feast on her pink pussy.

"Ohhhhhh....shitttt!!" Amy screeched upon the touch of my tongue. I licked on her pussy like it's my favorite pie, pushing my tongue deep into her fuck hole. I stretched her pussy opened with my fingers and used the tip of my tongue to tickle her clit, causing her to suck in a mouthful of air and the sound was magnified by the echoing in the bathroom, "ssssssss....oooooooo......huuhhhh."

I inserted a finger into Amy, while still nursing on her clit. I started finger fucking her, causing her to respond by rocking her hips.

"Oh, yes...fuck me ....oh shit.... huh," Amy's moans got louder and her groans were bouncing off the bathroom walls in all directions.

My finger was fucking Amy faster and faster, and every time I pulled my finger outwards, there was almost a vacuum forming up in the pussy, threatening to pull me back in. Amy's pussy juice was also threatening to overflow and I could hear it getting stirred by my finger.

I looked up to Amy and saw her face tensing up, her expression almost lost in her lust. I could almost see the pain on her face, but I know that was pain of ecstasy for her. Her mouth was opened slightly, her eyes closed and her hands were giving her own boobs a good squeeze.

I know Amy would come anytime soon from my latest teasing. My finger was digging deeper into her, rubbing her inner walls, and when my mouth took the clit into my mouth and sucked hard, Amy's lower body started shaking and her scream was deafening within the four walls of the bath room, "Oh Fucccckkk...Ohhhhhhhhh...Goddddddd...oh Shit....ohhhhhh."

Amy rested her head on my shoulder, still breathing heavily, "Oh...that was incredible Sir."

After about a minute, Amy lower herself off the vanity top, stepped out of her micro skirt and helped me out of my shirt. She then pulled me by the hand and led me to the adjacent bedroom.

I was walking behind Amy and the sight of her slender and naked body swaying in front of me; with only her heels on was probably the most erotic sight I have ever laid my eyes on.

When we reached the bed, Amy turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. She held me by the hips and pulled me towards her. She started to stroke my cock gently while looking up at me with her sluttish eyes. She then puckled up her lips and gave my swollen cock a kiss. She circled her tongue around my cock head and with a naughty smile, inserted my cock into her mouth and started sucking again. She sucked and stroked my cock gently with her hand and after about 2 hours of teasing since the beginning of the day, I could feel my sperm building up again in my balls.

Almost reading my mind, Amy looked up at me and asked, "Sir, you ready to cum?"

Enjoying the moment, I just nodded my head.

"In my mouth?" Amy said while licking her upper lips.

I looked at Amy in silence, a bit afraid to tell her that I had in mind.

Amy looked up at me with another of her naughty smile, put my cock head into her mouth, gave it a good suck and said, "Mmmmmm, you want to shoot it in my pussy perhaps?"

My mouth curled up with a smile and I shook my head slightly.

Amy looked at me from the corner of her eyes and cooed, "Hmmmm, there's only so many places you could stick this little monster in, so.........."

Without waiting for Amy to finish her sentence, I said, "Amy, I wanna fuck you in the ass."

Without hesitation, Amy climbed onto the bed, still with her sexy heels on, and supported herself on all fours. She then turned her head and said, "This way Sir?" She then pushed her ass up in the air and her hand reached back to rub on her pussy again.

I climbed onto the bed with Amy, positioned myself behind her, ready to take her ass in the doggie position. I rubbed my cock head along her ass crack, causing Amy to twitch a little.

Then out of nowhere, Amy handed me a tube of lubricant and said with a wink, "Sir, there isn't a huge amount of space in where you are going to venture into, so you would need this."

I rubbed some of the stuff onto my cock head and aimed at Amy's ass hole. Having been teased for the whole day, I knew I would not be able to hold out much longer. I was anticipating to cum the moment Amy's ass muscle wrapped itself around my cock, but I was determined to take her ass for all it's worth.

I pushed about half an inch of my meat into Amy's ass and immediately felt some resistance from her tensed ass muscles. I squeezed her ass a little and started fondling it, expecting Amy to take a while before fully relaxing her muscles. I tried pushing another half an inch in and could feel Amy's backyard hole relaxing and contracting. My cock head is almost fully buried in her ass now and with a final push, my cock broke the final barrier and slid smoothly into her ass.

"Urggg...shit! Huh..........hoooooo," I could hear Amy struggling a little, burying her head into the mattress. I waited for Amy to get use to having her ass stuffed and when she turned her head around and started rocking her body a little, I took that as a signal and started humping her slowly.

"Huh...huh...hoooo...shit," Amy was obviously still struggling although my cock is traveling in and out of her ass more smoothly now. My cock was getting harder in Amy's ass and I could feel her ass muscle gripping the entire length tighter and tighter.

After about 5 minutes of tender fucking of her ass, I could feel Amy relaxing more as she also started to rock her body a bit more faster and her heavy breathing a bit more rhythmic," Mmmmm..... huh.... huh.... huh."

I began to fuck Amy harder and faster and could hear my balls slapping into her ass and the sound echoing off the walls. I have to hold on to Amy's hip, as our fucking got more intense. I look to my left and saw our reflection in the dressing mirror and the sight of me fucking Amy's ass in the doggie position was unbelievable. And the fact that she still had her "come-fuck-me" heels on just make the whole sight more erotic.

"Oh yes, slam your cock in my ass," Amy has started to talk dirty.

"Urg...urg...urg," was all I could utter as every stroke required much effort due to the extreme tightness of Amy's ass.

"God, Amy, your ass is real tight," I said, with much effort, while I rampaged Amy's ass.

After about 5 minutes of labored fucking of Amy's ass, she seems to gained control of her muscles and was stretched enough now to let my cock trust in and out of her ass hole almost effortlessly.

I pressed Amy's waist down to the mattress and my banging of her ass settled into a nice rhythm and very soon I felt my sperm building up.

"Urg.... urg...ahhh.... urr......urrggg!" I fucked Amy faster and harder as her groan turned louder.

I felt my sperm spiking up from my balls and my rhythm became frantic, I grabbed on to Amy's hips again and in one final trust, I shot one whole morning's worth of fuck juice into her ass hole.

In one moment of ecstasy, both Amy and my scream bounced off the room's walls in all directions, and after what seems like eternity, I laid my body on the back of Amy's, exhausted.

"Amy, that was a great fuck," I said.

"Sir, thanks for the fuck, I have never had any client whom lasted till the bedroom. The furthest anybody went was the window trick," Amy said, still recovering.

I looked at her, confused initially, before I realized what she was on about.

We put on our clothes and went to the living room and I said to Amy," Well, I guess we should get the paper work done?"

"Oh, sure we should, I will get Mdm Maria here," Amy said, and walked out of the apartment.

I waited for about 5 minutes and saw the chauffeur entered the apartment.

"Hello Sir, my name is Maria and I will be the agent taking care of your account," the chauffeur introduced herself and said.

A bit confused, I asked her," You mean you are not the driver? But if you are the agent then what about Amy?"

She gave me a smile and said," Oh, Amy is actually our customer service officer cum trainee agent. And the fact that I am sitting here with you, I could assume that you are satisfied with her service?"

Even more confused now I asked," Wow, I mean the service she provided was excellent, but surely, aren't you afraid that after...er.... all that service, I might not sign the lease?"

"Well sir, there is always a risk that the client would not sign, but honestly, would you not sign if I am to tell you that when you move in, Amy will be around to help you Christian the apartment?" Maria said with a wink.

I returned a knowing smile and said," When could I move in?"

And of course, I followed up with the agency and signed a lease for both my apartment and an office space within the next 2 days, but not before another satisfaction guaranteed tour by another of her new agent.

Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers
12