Business Trip: Hotel exhibit

Story Info
Took a daring walk nude in a hotel until...
981 words
3.26
84.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

I am a 38 year old male in good shape and average looks. Recently I and a 38-year-old female co-worker (Noreen) were sent to White Plains on business. Noreen is above average as far as looks are concerned. She has a nice shape and a pretty face. We have worked together for the past 8 years and in the last year and a half have had to work much closer, sometimes well into the evening. I have developed quite an attraction to her. Unfortunately, as far as this is concerned, I have been married for ten years and Noreen has been involved with a man for about 16 years. I have no interest in leaving my wife but that doesn't make the attraction any the less.

Anyway, we flew to White Plains and arrived at our work place late afternoon. The dress was determined to be ultra casual so both of us were wearing shorts (gym shorts, the short kind) and T-shirts. Our work kept us busy until 4:00am when we drove to our Hotel (I had rented a car).

Naturally we had separate rooms but luckily they were both on the fourth floor. Hers was down the hall to the right of the elevator and mine was around the corner to the left.

When I got to my room I couldn't sleep, partly because of still being worked up from the job we had just finished, and partly because of the fact that I knew Noreen was getting ready for bed only 40-50 feet down the hall.

I turned on the TV and found that they offered adult movies, you know the type, softcore, you don't see anything but you know what they're doing. I stripped for bed; I never wear anything, and chose one to watch.

Something else I need to add, I have recently found a site NUDE-IN-PUBLIC.COM which contains pictures of women posing in public completely nude. We're not talking about flashers, these girls drive into gas stations, fill up their cars and pay inside, all nude, go to discos, parks, alongside roads, etc, all wearing only their birthday suits. It's been quite a turn-on.

So here I sat watching these people on the TV naked and happy and I decided I would do something I have wanted to for along time. I grabbed my room key, still totally naked, and walked out the door and down the hall. My heart was pounding because I didn't want to get caught by either Hotel personnel or any of the others of my co-workers that had come down at different times and could show up back at the Hotel at anytime.

Since my room was at one end of the floor, I didn't have much choice on which way to go so I started walking towards the elevator. I had just gotten past it when the elevator bell sounded signaling that it was arriving on my floor. I knew that there was no way for me to get past it and back to my room in time so I looked for a place to hide. Lucky for me, right next to the elevator was a small room with both an ice and soda machine. I ducked around the soda machine and waited.

Shortly the elevator door opened and a couple got off. I thought my luck was going great when I heard them take a left down the hall towards my room, away from where I was hiding. Since I had to wait for them to get to their room before I could return, I continued down the hall away from them and towards Noreen's room. My heart was now pounding out of my chest. I got a ways down the hall when I heard someone coming down the hall around the corner. I was trapped. There was no way I could get back to the vending machine so I ran to Norene's room and knocked quickly on the door. It seemed like forever before she asked who it was through the closed door. Just then a man came around the corner and stopped when he saw me standing there nude. I told Noreen it was me and I needed help fast. She opened the door and I pushed past quickly and closed the door.

Image her surprise when she realized I was naked. She covered her eyes, turned around and asked me if I was crazy. I had to explain what I was doing and why. While I was explaining she turned back around to face me. I was surprised. I was disappointed to see that she was wearing a T-shirt to sleep in but thought she looked lovely with that freshly woken look on her face.

After I had finished my explanation and assured her I was not there to attack her, I asked if we could just forget about this and not tell anyone. She said no problem since it would be hard for her to fully explain her allowing me into her room at that hour.

Then I got a brainstorm. I asked that since she was seeing me naked, if she would be willing to return the favor. She first looked at me and smiled and I thought my wish might come true but then she said "Nice try" and asked me to leave.

I opened the door and looked out and the coast was clear so I said Good Night and walked back to my room with no more problems.

Naturally I couldn't get to sleep thinking about everything that had happened and 'not' happened that I sort of wish had.

That wasn't the first time I have gone nude in public, not the first time that I have been seen, but it was the first time I was seen by not only someone I know but someone I work with every day.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers