Business Trip Misbehavior

Story Info
We met on a business trip and I set my mind to seduce you.
4k words
3.89
48.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted you from the airport to say hi and just to see if I'd get a response. I was feeling reckless and giddy. I was so eager to launch my plans.

"Hi, I've just arrived at the airport. Are you in yet? If so, we could have lunch."

I kept an impatient eye on my phone in the cab as I went to my hotel. I had just reached my room when you responded from the airport. My heart jumped and I smiled. You said that you'd contact me when you got to your hotel. I told myself I wouldn't do anything hasty but I showered, just in case. I had my approach planned out and was hoping things would go smoothly.

About half an hour later, you texted and said, "I'm checked in. Would you like to meet in the sports bar at the Marriott?"

"Sure! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!" I wondered if you'd start to pick up on my enthusiasm.

"Double for me!" you responded. I rolled that over in my mind. My hopes began to levitate.

Despite the fact that I was staying a few blocks away, I got to your hotel so quickly that you hadn't reached the bar when I arrived. I approached you in the lobby and we shook hands. The greetings were pleasant and neutral, but I immediately stood closer than I really should have. I liked the feeling of being so close to you and you didn't step away as I feared you might.

I realized it was not surprising that I couldn't get you out of my head after we met the first time a few months ago at a related trade show. You had such a confident and positive energy. Your smile and your blue eyes were unforgettable. Your strong, tall body took up residence in my imagination after that convention, inspiring me almost every night as I lay alone in bed. But all my fantasies about you couldn't match the thrill of being near you again.

I smiled up at you and held your gaze, standing as tall as I could in my high heels so our faces would be as close together as I thought I could get away with. Warmth pooled low in my belly when I caught your scent. You smelled both masculine and tender at the same time. I wanted to nuzzle your neck and feel your stubble against my cheek.

We headed to the bar, chatting about the city and about the conference. We talked about our flights and the work we needed to do that afternoon before meeting the rest of the group for dinner. As we looked at the menu, you glanced at me over your glasses. Your smile was innocent, benign. You had no idea how naughty that made me feel. But I'd show you eventually.

I kept steady eye contact with you during our meal, and I was pretty sure you were noticing it. My admiration and my attraction to you were becoming more and more obvious. I made no effort to be subtle. You seemed amused and possibly a little confused. Maybe I was imagining pleasure in your reaction because I yearned to please you.

When I reached behind me to get my phone out of the pocket of my coat, I noticed your gaze fall to my breasts. Honestly, I'm accustomed to men looking at my breasts, sometimes covertly, sometimes quite overtly. I realize they're my best feature, and today I had dressed to emphasize them. But unlike glances from other men, your appreciative glimpse felt like an electric charge went through me, and my nipples hardened. You glanced up and noticed I'd caught you looking. I smiled at you and didn't look away. I hoped you could read how delighted I was. I wanted so badly to arouse you.

I started to reach across the table and stroke one finger across the back of your hand but stopped myself. Who knew who might be watching? I opted instead to rub my leg against yours under the table. There was no way you could think that was unintentional. My hand grazed your knee briefly.

Your face reddened. The charm of that absolutely exhilarated me. I knew I should be chastened. What if I'd embarrassed you in front of business contacts? But I was just so grateful to be sitting with you and to have touched you.

"If I'm making you uncomfortable, I can back off," I said. You were definitely startled by the directness of my gaze and comments. I hoped my lack of subtlety wouldn't drive you away.

You paused for a few seconds, looking more composed and then said "There are a lot of people around. Perhaps we should speak in private."

"Yes, I'd like that. What do you suggest?"

"Follow me." I silently admired you from behind as I did so. I remembered noticing your tight ass when I was on the escalator behind you on the last trip.

The ride in the elevator was quiet and tense. It was risky going up to your room together. We made little eye contact as I followed you off the elevator and to your room.

As with every hotel keycard in every hotel in the world, it took three swipes to get the door unlocked. Since we were in the hall, I was still trying to act nonchalant, but your profile was so handsome. Such a sexy man with a faint nervous blush and that mouth....it invited unholy thoughts.

I followed you in, passing you and removing my red coat, laying it across the back of the desk chair. I sat on a small sofa against the furthest wall. I pushed back into the corner, and you sat in the other corner facing me with an expectant smile. I wanted to rub my fingers across your lips, to feel their strength and softness.

Despite the fact that we were in opposite corners, we were still very close due to the size of the sofa.

You chuckled lightly and said, "You know there's a song that says, 'It was just my imagination..." You smiled and said, "I thought it was just my imagination."

"I guess I could have come over and dry-humped your leg, but that might be unseemly" I responded.

You laughed, mildly shocked, and greatly pleased. I could feel my will slipping away as you reached up to draw the back of your hand gently across my cheek.

I looked you in the eye as I softly kissed the thumb of the hand that had just caressed my cheek. I shouldn't have, but I flicked your thumb quickly with my tongue. We both felt the power of the suggestion in that action. I was becoming weak with desire.

"I don't want to do anything that will hurt your family," I said. "I can't be there for you if things fall apart there. Will spending time with me hurt your family?"

Your face was so serious when you responded, "I can't do that. I can't do anything to hurt my family." It was clear you were completely determined to protect your family, and I was glad of this. "What about your family?" you asked.

"I've thought about this a lot. I've never done anything like this before, but I'm certain that if we are careful, my family will be fine."

We took a deep breath, both grateful to have settled this, but I needed more reassurance.

"I also don't want to cause you any ... inner turmoil. I know you're not a man without a conscience. If you were, I wouldn't be attracted to you."

At this you paused. "I'll be okay," you said as your expression softened. I gladly responded as you pulled me in for a gentle first kiss.

I haven't had a first kiss in seventeen years. We were both middle aged and in long marriages. I never expected to have another first kiss in this lifetime and I suspect you didn't either. It was as amazing and breathtaking as I'd hoped it would be. Your lips felt beautiful against mine. You tasted like sunshine.

My hand was on your chest and I could feel your heart racing at a pace that matched my own. I could sense your arousal and wanted to enhance it.

We both sat back and looked at each other for a long moment, desire filling the space between us. I could feel warmth flowing through me in all the right directions. I wanted your hands on my body. I wanted to touch your arms, shoulders, and chest while kissing you, caressing your face and undressing you. My breath was accelerating just having that visual in my head for an instant.

I could feel my core warming as I got wetter thinking about being with you. My body was ready for you. My mind knew otherwise, but my body was preparing for the intimacy that we both wanted.

This was the moment where I had to gather my strength. I knew I needed to give you time to think before doing anything that couldn't be undone. I wasn't sure I could force myself to give you that opportunity. It meant moving away from you. It meant telling my body no when it was screaming, begging for yes.

I took a deep breath and stood up quickly and determinedly. You stood up slightly and expectantly as if to follow me, confused by my body language and the suddenness of my movement. I looked up at you and said, "I'd like to see you tonight after dinner, once you've had time to really think about this. You need to know for sure this is what you want to do. I came here hoping to spend time together, and I have had time to think it through and make careful decisions. I want you to do the same."

As I spoke you looked startled, as if you wanted to say something. I waited, but as my words fell around you, you nodded. I turned, gathered my coat and you walked me to the door. You still seemed a little surprised, and I think we were both feeling regret that I was departing so quickly.

At the door, I kissed you slowly on the lips. You put your hands around my waist and pulled my body close. I could feel how magnificently our bodies would fit together. Your erection grazed my hip, and I wanted to reach down and caress it. I was so pleased that I aroused you, and I wanted to keep going. I wanted to keep touching you, smelling you, tasting you, building your desire until I'd taken you to the edge.

My body responded to your closeness immediately. Until recently, I had thought that this level of excitement and these feelings of hope and anticipation were just part of my past. But here we were together. Despite years of sexual inactivity, my body remembered exactly how to react to you. My nipples hardened and my body continued to flow with desire, preparing for you to enter me. Every nerve pleaded for your touch.

Instead, I turned and left, knowing I'd spent the afternoon hoping you wouldn't decide to turn me away but knowing that I should give you the chance.

...

We met for dinner with a group from your work. We both acted as if nothing had happened. I was surprised how easy that was but group conversation flowed freely.

I couldn't read your expression at all. I had no sense of what you'd decided based on body language, eye contact, or conversation. I feared that meant rejection, and I began bracing myself for disappointment.

That was a risk I willingly took when I devised this plan. I knew that I was strong enough to handle being rejected. I didn't know your home situation, your religious and moral beliefs. For all I knew, you had spent the afternoon regretting our brief kisses and hating yourself for letting them happen. Perhaps you'd called your wife and confessed. The idea that I might have damaged your sense of integrity, or caused your family pain really bothered me.

In the previous weeks, as I had planned what I considered to be a mission of pleasure, I fully believed that it didn't have to hurt anybody, directly or indirectly. In my view, we could manage the situation carefully. I had a sense that I could trust you, and we could make this work for everyone involved. But I could have been wrong, and the consequences of my actions weighed on me.

I tried to be covert about watching you through dinner. You probably noticed. I may have flushed as I remembered the sensation of your hardness against me as we kissed. Nobody seemed to notice, though.

As dinner ended, we all went to the bar to watch baseball. I fantasized about standing next to you and leaning against you on your bar stool, pressing my breasts against your arm while talking to you as you sipped your beer. If I could, I would stroke the back of your neck as we talked and drank, watching the game. But I disciplined myself, and I tried to distract myself by talking to everybody.

You finally excused yourself. I didn't know if I would see you again that night, but hoped you would at least call or text. I waited as long as I could stand to and then left for my hotel.

I pulled my phone out as I exited the building but there were no texts or messages. All I could do was hope you would reach out to me in some way. I wanted to text or call you, and plead with you not to turn me away. To beg you to let all your concerns go and to spend time finding pleasure in each others' arms. As much as I wanted to initiate contact to end the excruciating suspense, I knew I had left the ball in your court for a reason. I needed to be patient.

And then there you were. Waiting for me on the sidewalk halfway between our hotels.

...

"Would you like me to walk you to your hotel?" you asked.

"I'd like that." I looped my arm through yours. You were looking over your shoulder, and I could tell you were concerned that we'd be seen. I knew I needed to let your arm go, but it felt so good to be touching you again. I eventually forced myself to let go, but the urge hit me to press you against the wall of the parking garage and kiss you. Now that I knew the feel of your body against mine, the impact of imagining a kiss like that made me weak and breathless. You gave me a few gentle strokes on my back, but I could tell that you were still nervous about being observed by co-workers or business contacts.

When we reached my hotel, I asked you if you wanted to stop at the bar or head straight to the room. You stuttered a bit as you said you'd like to go straight to the room. I liked that you were nervous. It meant you were excited, and I wanted to excite you.

When we got to the room, I took my coat off, and as I took my earrings out, you reached for me. I melted into your kisses. You tasted like beer and that made me even more aroused. I wanted to suck the taste of beer off your tongue, but it was too soon to be aggressive.

As we stood there, you held me closer and closer, and the kisses grew more passionate. You were pressing your hips against me, and I could feel your powerful erection.

Your hands wandered slowly up and down my body, from my waist to my hips to the sides of my breasts. You kissed right below my ear; it made me shiver. I wanted to rush full speed ahead, but I knew there would only be one first time. I fantasized about it for weeks. I didn't want it to be over quickly.

As your hands explored my body, you were murmuring sweet things to me. You told me I was beautiful, sexy, and exciting. It had been so long since anybody treated me like I was beautiful or sexy that I almost doubted you. I briefly wondered if you were saying these things out of kindness or pity, but the look on your face and your husky tone of voice told me that you truly found me desirable. That made me feel warm and accepted. This confirmed that the part of my womanliness that appealed to men had not entirely slipped from my grasp. This was the reassurance that I needed in a deep way.

My hands ran across your shoulders, your chest, and your arms, feeling the contours of your lean body. Feeling your strength and tension gave me a sense of safety and excitement.

As our kisses deepened, your hands traveled from my hips to my behind, and you pressed your hips firmly against my belly. The feeling of your arousal made my mind stutter as my hands began to reach for you.

Before I could get my hands on your cock, you pulled back and removed my shirt and bra. I started to unbutton your shirt and soon we were embraced skin to skin, and the sensation was melting me.

I kissed your mouth, your neck, and your chest. You caressed my breasts, my nipples, and my ribcage. When I licked your nipple, you trembled so strongly I pulled back to see your face in the dim light, to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong. Your smile was reassuring. Having that small amount of space between us allowed me to finally stroke your cock with my hand through your pants. You groaned as I did, and it was clear that we were both ready for the next step.

I started to unbuckle your belt and you undressed fully. Your penis was unleashed, thick, hard, and swollen with anticipation. I stroked you gently a few times, enjoying your power and warmth but almost immediately I got to my knees. I had to taste you. I wanted to increase your excitement, to turn your world upside down.

You sat on the corner of the bed and I kneeled in front of your strong legs and narrow hips. I looked up at you, hoping you could read on my face how eager I was to please you. I lightly cupped your balls, caressing them gently as I lowered my mouth onto your dick. It throbbed powerfully in my mouth. You tasted like salt and masculinity and it was making me wild thinking about getting you off.

I licked the flat part of the underside of your cock, right where the head meets the shaft and you shivered so violently that I looked at your smiling face and laughed. I did it again just to watch you jump. I loved that I could make you react so strongly. I wanted to fulfill every sexy, wicked thought you'd ever had.

I began working your dick with my mouth, stroking up and down with my lips. As you grew harder and stronger against my tongue, I was concerned that I would ruin the excitement by scraping my teeth on you. Your cock was just so thick! I concentrated and used my hands to stroke your shaft while my mouth worked on the top half of your magnificent penis. Your sweet words of encouragement and the taste of your pre-cum reassured me that what I was doing was working.

Everything about this was turning me on. You felt so good in my hands, in my mouth. You tasted good, and you smelled good. You were enthusiastically enjoying yourself, moaning as I continued to stroke, as I was aiming to get the rhythm exactly the way you wanted it.

You reached down and pulled me up. "I want to reciprocate," you said. Together we removed the rest of my clothes and we positioned ourselves comfortably on the bed. I was nervous to be naked in front of you. On a daily basis, I could look in the mirror and see that my body had nice proportions. I noticed approving glances from men. But I wasn't young anymore. My body simply wasn't as smooth and perfect as I wished and I started to doubt myself.

You touched me gently, and appreciation for my figure was evident in your gaze. You stroked me and gazed at me in all the areas that I knew were most appealing. You didn't seem to notice any of the imperfections that distracted me when I looked at my own naked body.

You reached down between my legs and began to stroke me gently. I was already warm and wet, but you intensified my desire. I worried that you would prefer me fully waxed, but you seem unfazed by my closely trimmed hair. The scent of my arousal was filling the room as I got wetter. You caressed my clit, stroking and tapping gently as my senses started to take over my conscious mind. I could no longer think, I could only feel.

I could feel the waves of pleasure building inside me. You were touching me, kissing me, and talking about my body. I was trying to remember to pleasure you with my hand, but I simply couldn't think straight. You stroked and licked my breasts, and you continued to stimulate my clit until I came in a powerful rush. The waves overtook me, and I could feel my sex squeezing rhythmically as you gently continued to stroke me. The power of my orgasm continued to overwhelm me. As conscious thought slowly returned to me, I had one wish left. I absolutely had to feel you inside me. I felt empty and needed you inside.

I reached for your delicious cock, stroking as I put the condom on and then positioned myself over you. I lowered myself onto your hard, thick erection and moaned in pleasure as you filled me. Your eyes were on my face and your hands were on my breasts, stroking, caressing, and moving up and down my body. I started to move on top of you and my breasts swayed with each motion. You watched and I could read the admiration in your eyes. I was so grateful that you found my body attractive and that I had something appealing to share with you.

12