Business Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to get a little naughty.
3.3k words
4.21
53.7k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy then asked how far did I think she needed to be pushed and I responded by saying I thought very women had a fantasy to do a strip tease in a safe and comfortable environment. He immediately asked her if she had such a fantasy, and although she reluctantly agreed, she didn't think she would ever actually act it out in real life.

I then reminder her that she agreed to go a little farther on this trip, and now certainly seemed like a perfect time. She was not sure how serious I was and asked Andy if she could speak to me in private for a moment. He immediately said he was stepping out to the mens room and would give us some time to ourselves.

As soon as he left she told me she didn't think I was serious, at which point I told her an agreement is an agreement and she should uphold her end of the agreement. She then asked me again, if I was sure, and how far did I expect it to go. I told her we should go upstairs to our room and she should take off her top and skirt, she need not go any farther then those two items. She thought about this for a while and said, maybe since this appeared to be a long standing fantasy of mine, she may reluctantly go upstairs just this once and she made it clear, if she did, she was not going any farther then her top and there would not be any touching permitted by either myself or Andy.

Although she did not agree to take off the skirt I thought if she was willing to take her top off we were making progress. She when asked that I order her another glass of wine because she needed a few more minutes to think about it. I agreed, after all that seemed reasonable, yet very naughty and fun for all.

Shortly after this Andy came back from the bathroom and was delighted to hear we may head upstairs. At first he could not believe his ears, he thought the idea was incredibly hot and couldn't wait to get to our room.

He quickly ordered a new round of wine and I proceeded to tell him she was wearing a garter under her short skirt. This immediately embarrassed her a little more but, but I could see the idea and the wine was starting to have an effect, she was starting to get a little turned on. Andy asked if he could see a little of her garter and I suggested we move to a set of couches they had set up off the bar and near a fire place.

The lounge was dark and there were no one around us, so I suggested all three of us sit on one side of the real long single couch. Sally sat in the middle and I directed Andy to sit at the far end of the couch so that she could lie against me and stretch her legs out towards him.

I knew this position would allows him a nice views up her legs, possibility showing the tops of the garter and I also knew Sally loved to have her feet massage. Half way through the next glass of wine, I suggested she kick off her shoes and let Andy give her a foot massage. I knew she gets so turned on when I give a foot massage and I knew this would give Andy a better view right up her skirt.

She reluctantly agreed and kicked off her shoes. It was not more then a few minutes and she began to relax. At home when I massage her feet she let out soft little moans and I could see she was fighting to hold back from letting any out now to either encourage Andy and I to continue. I few minutes later with Andy massaging her feet, the action lead to her skirt slowly rising up her thighs, exposing the tops of her stockings and a little bit of her garter.

Each time this happened she would pull the skirt back down to cover herself up but I suspect the situation was beginning to really take its toll on her. Andy took full advantage of the foot massage and continued to compliment her on her beautiful legs. It wasn't much longer then I started to hear her moan from the foot massage and her effort to pull down her skirt started to become less and less frequent.

Andy took full advantage of the situation and was beginning to get a really nice view of her upper legs and it appeared he might also be able to see her panties from his angle. I know from giving her foot massages at home how turned on she gets and her moans really get my cock rock hard. It was clear she was trying not to moan and when she did she was trying to keep it as low as possible, but the circumstances were clearly working on her.

Andy then told her that her panties looked so cute and I thought she just might have an orgasm right there in the lounge. The scene was really getting very hot and I encouraged her, while Andy was massaging her feet, to push then down slightly on his cock, so she could feel how hard she was getting him. Andy then asked her if she was enjoying the foot massage and she immediately responded by saying - please don't stop.

It was at this point that she realize how exposed and turned on she was and sat up trying to make sure she still maintain some control of the situation. She then told us she had to go to the ladies room. She pulled her skirt down, and walked off trying to retain some control. At this point Andy could not believe his luck and commented on how beautiful she was. He asked me if I thought we could get her upstairs and I told him I was unsure, but we could try.

A few minutes after she returned and she seemed very embarrassed about the whole situation. I asked her if she wanted Andy to continue and she indicated although it felt great, she thought maybe she should reframe and that she might have had a little too much wine. I told her to sit back down and relax, no pressure, but to take a moment to gather her thoughts. She did and within a few minutes, and despite her minor protests, Andy once again was massaging her feet and she was moaning a little louder this time around.

It was clear to Andy and I she was getting really turned on and wanted to use it to his advantage. He asked her once again if she was enjoying herself and she responded she was and please don't stop.

He told her he wouldn't stop as long as she agreed to stop pulling down her skirt each time it rose up dangerously high on her tights. You could clearly see she was tore between the two and she did not respond either way and her skirts was getting once again dangerously high on her thighs. I whisperer in her ear to relax and enjoy herself and she responded by saying she was getting really wet and felt we had to stop soon. I ignored her response and I continued to massage her shoulders while Andy worked her feet a little farther apart over time.

A few minutes later, after her skirt raised yet again dangerous high, Andy noticed she slowly reach and grabbed the bottom of her skirt to pull it lower and he immediately stop massaging her feet. She froze and whispered, please don't stop and he told her to leave her skirt where it was. At this point she was so turned on she didn't know what to do, but after a short pause, she left her skirt where it was and Andy proceeded to rub her feet. He also started to rub her feet against his cock and this was clearly having an effect on her. After a little while she started to push her feet into his lap and was rubbing her feet up and down his now very hard cock. At this point he lifted his hands off her feet and she continued to rub her feet against his cock and it was apparent to us both she was enjoying it as much and we were. As soon as he resumed she let out a series of moans, which were growing a little louder, and she turned to me and said she couldn't remain in the lounge so exposed. I suggested it was time we went up stairs and I could see she was seriously considering it.

After a few more minutes she said she had to go to the ladies room yet again and she quickly got herself together and rushed off. Andy asked me if she I thought she might go upstairs and I told him I didn't know, since this was all new to us, we had never done anything like this before.

When she return she had gotten control of herself and told us both that was an incredible turn on and that she couldn't believe what she actually had done and how far she had let it go, but that she felt that was enough for one day and reminded us both that we were all scheduled to be in town the next two nights and maybe we should plan on getting together tomorrow night. Although Andy and I were disappointed she wanted to stop, I had to admit she did go a lot farther than I thought she would and was almost certain she would go even farther the following night.

At this point we said good night to Andy, who thanked us for the fun and mention he hoped we both would be back in the lounge the following night. Sally and I when upstairs and once we got in the room she told me she was dripping wet and she need me to fucked her really hard. I proceeded to fuck her while she kept telling me how she could not believe how naughty she had just been. The following morning we woke early and she didn't say a word but she got me hard, and then rode me like a champ. I could tell she was still thinking about the night before.

I had to go off to a quick business meeting that only lasted a little over an hour and quickly return to the room to find her dressed and ready to go see some of the city.

That night before dinner I noticed I did not have to remind her to dress for dinner, she seemed to automatically put on a rather short skirt and another very nice garter with a matching set of panties and bra. That night after dinner, I did not want to pressure her by discussing it, but simply wanted to see if she would return to the lounge for a repeat performance. I turned to walk into the lounge and she grabbed my hand, implied pressure and whispered she thought maybe we should skip the lounge tonight. I acted as if I had not heard her and proceed towards the bar where we both quickly spotted Andy sitting there waiting for us.

Andy was delighted to see us and asked up about our day. We told him we saw a lot of the city and needed a nice glass of wine to relax.

Andy proceeded to tells us how much fun he had the previously night and that the practically couldn't think of anything else all day but how beautiful Sally had looked the night before. Cleary the compliment embarrassed her, but it also delighted her to hear. After Sally finished two glasses of wine, Andy asked if Sally would like to move to the couch, after all her feet must be sore from all the walking we did earlier. She reluctantly agreed and started on her third glass of wine. A few minutes into the foot massage and you could see she was quickly getting more comfortable with Andy having a terrific view up her skirt. Sensing she was a little more relaxed that the night before his massage started to rise up her legs and in doing so gave him an even greater view of her wet little panties. Sally had shaved her pussy right before the trip and there was no doubt in my mind her panties were getting nice and wet as his hands worked her calves.

It was clear at this point she was relaxed and turned on, but although it was dark in the lounge, it was still a public place and there was only so far we could go. It was at this point I suggested we go upstairs. Sally declined at first, but after a few minutes she realize the limitations of being in public and felt it might be less embarrassing if we moved upstairs to our room.

We gather our things and left to go upstairs. Sally gripped my arm and pulled me close and told me a little more fun but don't expect much more than what had already taken place. I could see she was turned on but she also did not want to something she might regret. I told her not to worry, but that she should just relax and enjoy herself. Since there was no couch in our hotel room, I suggested she lay sideway between us, with her head toward me, and her feet pointed towards Andy

After Andy started massaging her feet, I placed one of her hands on my cock. Although I still had my pants on, she could clearly feel how hard I was and she looked up and said I must be having fun. I told her yes and as a pulled her closer she was forced over on her stomach allowing Andy easy access to run his hands up the back of her legs. As Andy continued to massage her legs, he worked his hands half way up under her short skirt and was clearing massaging her tight little ass as I encourage her to undo my pants. At this point she looked up once again and told me she thought maybe it has gone far enough. I looked her straight in the eyes and told her I thought she needed to honor her agreement and follow her husband wish. After a long stare, she reached up, undid my pants, pulled out my cock and started sucking it like a pro. I told her what a good girl she was, and she just let out a nice moan and took me as deep as she could.

Meanwhile Andy was apparently fingering her nicely and she was dripping wet. I then noticed Andy reached up and unzipped her skirt and she looked back and told him ok but only if he agrees the panties must stay on. He immediately agreed and she gently raised her hips to make it easier for him to take her skirt off. With her skirt off Andy proceed to take off his pants and shorts and stated to rub his hard cock up against her from the back and I could see she was getting really turned on. Although she still had her panties on they were dripping wet and they did not stop Andy from trying to work his cock into her pussy from behind. She was clearly enjoying the attention but she kept moving around just enough to prevent him from actually slipping in. The few times he came really very close, she would reach back and move quickly away just far enough to prevent him from entering her.

The moment of truth for me had now arrived, I knew if I held her, even if it was just for a second or two, then he was trying to enter her, he would be able to at least slip the head of his cock in her, at which point she would be helpless to fight any longer.

Andy was trying yet again and I decided to act. I looked her right in the eye and held her tight, preventing her from escaping. Her eyes popped open and she said "no" he is going to enter me please, no. I let her go and she was able to at the last minute to move just far enough away to avoid him from entering her. At this point I could see she was really turned on and the realization that she was not longer in control really turned her on.

Part of the reason she did not want to have him enter her was the guilt of allowing it to happen, but if she was held against her wishes and she tried her hardest to avoid it and her husband forced her, she couldn't hold herself responsible for getting fucked under the circumstances. Knowing this I decided the time had come, she needed to be fucked, we had been married for a while and she need to be forced to be naughty.

Andy made another run at her from behind and I decided to hold her so she couldn't move away.

As Andy started to enter her I could see the uncertainty and panic in her eyes as he tried to work himself inside her. She look up at me and told me he was about to enter her. I told her to relax and enjoy it. She tried one last time to move away, but there was little room for her to go and being so wet, it was relatively easy for Andy to enter her this time. He pushed and I saw in her eyes he had entered her. He quickly pulled out and re entered her again, clearly trying to tease her. She continued to try and move away each time and he continued to just place the head of her cock in and out again. I can see he was teasing her and working her wetness so that he could easily enter her each time until she started to lessen her grip and relax. After a few more strokes she let herself go and I could see she was now beginning to enjoy it. I let her go and she seemed resigned to the fact that he had entered her, was fucking her and she was enjoying it. A few more strokes and she was starting to push self back onto him to meet his thrusts while she let out a really loud moan.

I few more strokes and Andy asked her if she wanted him to stop and she very softy said no. He then slowed to a stop and told her if she wanted more she would have to beg for it. It didn't take her long; with just a little teasing on Andy part she was telling him to please fuck her.

She had gone to a place where she had never been before and she now knew she was living very women ultimate dream. She was going to be fucked by two men and there was no turning back. I continued to watch her and Andy fucked her really hard and he was obvious hung - she was starting to really get into it. After a few really hard minutes Andy pulled out and came all over her ass and I proceed to shot my load deep down her throat. She was total fucked and satisfied.