Business Trip - Shared Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

She was quietly watching as my hand slowly finished the last few strokes, squeezing out any remaining drips. Without saying a word she got up and walked into the bathroom. My eyes were fixed on her semi-visible curves disappearing into the darkness. She returned a moment later and handed me a bunch of scrunched up tissues. "Here you go." She said, and the hint of frustration in her voice had completely disappeared.

I grabbed them and quickly began cleaning up my mess off my belly. She climbed back into bed facing me as I did so. I knew she was watching, but her breaths were getting deeper and slower until she passed out almost instantly. My mind was running wild with what just happened, but I too could barely focus on anything before my body shut down and hibernated in a deep slumber.

I awoke to my alarm the next morning in a drowsy haze. After shutting it off, I turned over to see if she was awake. But when I turned I found the bed empty. "Jen?" I called out, wondering if she was in the bathroom. After a few moments of silence I got up and walked into the bathroom, forgetting I was completely nude. My member swayed as I looked around. It was empty. Oh jeez, now you've done it...she probably went home, maybe she quit, or worse, filed for sexual harassment. What the hell were you thinking? I tortured myself as I quickly got ready and headed down to the conference.

I anxiously walked to our booth in the conference space, and saw her there politely dealing with a customer. They shook hands and he left with a smile.

I walked over slowly, not knowing if she would blow up at me.

"Jason! I've already signed three deals in less than an hour!" She was back to her charming self. Wide-awake, friendly and on top of her game.

"That's amazing."

"Hey, listen." She began in a more serious tone.

Oh god, here it comes, I'm dead. But two new customers approached us and we each were immersed in our sales pitches. One after another, they came. We were on record pace.

The hours flew by, and before we knew it the event was closed for the day. I checked our accounts, we had nearly made up the difference from our horrible day before. I was extremely pleased.

"Hey, let's get a drink. I think we should talk." She said in that same serious tone.

"Sure." I agreed, anticipating a horribly awkward conversation and possible legal consequences involved.

Silently we headed over to the bar, and the tension built. We found a quiet booth in the corner where we could talk privately.

"I want to apologize..." I began, hoping to mitigate her outrage.

"I should start." She cut me off. Staring into her drink, avoiding eye contact. "Last night..." She trailed off and took a big sip of her drink as if to prepare for this conversation. "Last night should not have happened. I spent the better part of the morning feeling horribly guilty."

"I'm so sorry, I'll never..."

She cut me off again, "but, I realize how necessary it was for us."

"What?" I did not expect that.

"Look at our sales today. I don't think we've ever combined for more in one day. We clearly needed to do...that so we could get some rest."

"Right. That's all it was, just needed some rest. We won't do it ever again" Where is she going with this I wondered. I could no longer tell if she was mad or anxious.

"Think how much it helped our families."

"What?" I was more confused than ever.

"Jason, our families count on us to support them. It was such a small thing that paid off so nicely...it's almost selfish of us not to do it."

Now I took a drink, trying to understand her point. "So you want to do...that again tonight?"

"Not exactly. It was obvious we had no hope of sleeping without that. Without being comfortable really."

"Yeah...?"

"So think how much more comfortable we'll be if we just did whatever we wanted."

"Whatever we want? And just what do we want to do?" Was she really just openly saying she wanted an affair?

"That came out wrong." She paused. "What I mean is we should just pretend like we were staying alone, and do whatever we'd do naturally, without worrying about it."

I nodded, beginning to understand a little.

She continued, "I don't want to have to worry about what I'm wearing, or not wearing. I don't want to have to wake up super early just to use the bathroom and get ready before you even get up."

"Is that why you were gone so early? I thought you were pissed about last night." I said finally putting this together.

"Well yes and no. I was feeling guilty, embarrassed and wanted my privacy. But that's what I don't want to have to worry about. It's just unnecessary stress. Let's just think of it as part of the job in order to meet our sales goals."

"Fine by me." Truthfully I was just glad she wasn't going to report me I thought as I signaled for the check. I realize the point of what she wanted, but it did not necessarily decrease my anxiety considering all the possibilities of what could happen.

We walked back to the room silently, pondering how the night would unfold. I slid the key in, turned on the lights and we both just stood there with a 'now what?' look on our faces.

"It's way too early for bed. How about another drink?" She said as she opened the mini fridge.

"Gladly." I replied as she handed me a mini liquor bottle and she grabbed one herself. "To being comfortable!" I offered as a toast.

"To doing whatever we normally would!" She returned and we both finished our drinks in one swig.

I took off my shoes and began to unbutton my shirt as she slipped out of her heels, dropping a few inches in height. "Shoes are the worst part of dressing up." She said, instantly relieved.

I went into the bathroom as my bladder was painfully reminding me of how many drinks I consumed. I unbuckled my belt and pants, lowered my zipper and pulled out my now thick and yet still soft penis to relieve the pressure. I arched my head back closing my eyes letting out an involuntary sigh as a powerful stream left my member splashing loudly into the water. I looked back down when I heard Jen enter the room. I assumed she would head over to the sink, but to my surprise she walked over to me and curiously watched as I peed.

"I thought we were supposed to pretend like we're alone?" I said a little startled and made a feeble attempt to hide my shaft from her view.

"No, we're supposed to do whatever we want, whatever we would do naturally."

My confused look made her continue.

"If there was an attractive guy near me with his penis out, I would naturally take a peek."

Did she just call me attractive? That comment seemed to disarm me, as I was no longer covering my hanging member from her view. She looked down again with a sly smile before heading to the sink. It was then that I noticed she had changed into a soft, faded t-shirt that fell just below her cheeks. I couldn't tell if she didn't have on any underwear, or if it was just tucked up between her cheeks hidden from my line of sight.

My eyes were now fixed on her. As I finished, flushed and stuck my blood-filled penis back into my boxers without zipping up my pants. She began brushing her teeth and leaning over the sink, revealing the bottom of her round and firm cheeks.

Feeling partly cheated she saw me so clearly and I haven't seen her, when she bent lower to spit, I quickly leaned down to look up her shirt from behind. It was mostly covered in shadows where her legs, cheeks and crack all met in a mysterious shadow-covered middle spot that was impossible to make out any detail.

She looked up as she wiped her mouth, catching me in the act. Giggling she said, "That's allowed. As long as there's no touching, we haven't crossed any lines."

Allowed? I wonder what isn't allowed, I thought. This was getting more complicated, and much more exciting.

Her legs were pressed against the counter as her arms reached up to run her fingers through her hair, pulling her shirt up in the process. Her groomed strip of short pubic hair was in plain view that disappeared down below the counter, keeping her slit hidden from view. She is a master of mystery, is she doing this on purpose? I wondered as my bulge pressed slightly harder against my boxers.

I finally remembered why I was there and started to brush my teeth, as she left the bathroom slowly, cheeks jiggling just below her shirt in a fantastic teasing display. I finished at the sink and hung up my shirt and pants to prevent them from wrinkling. With just my undershirt and tight boxer briefs on, I went back into the room and found her on the bed looking at her phone. Her back was propped up against the headboard, her shirt fell just at her waist leaving her tiny strip of pubic hair leading down into her crossed legs...once again preventing a clear view. This was torture, but I was growing to love it.

I pulled off my undershirt over my head, revealing a fairly toned and muscular frame. She took notice and smiled. Neither one of us could see each other's intimate details fully, but I felt far more exposed at the moment with the clear imprint of my semi erect member down the right leg of my boxer briefs.

I quickly climbed into bed next to her, lying on my back. "Now what?" I asked, genuinely not sure what was coming next.

"Well what would you do naturally before falling asleep, if it was just you here?"

"Truthfully?" I asked hesitantly.

"Do you even have to ask that at this point?"

"Well, I would probably watch some, uh, porn on my phone." Despite all we've been through, I was still embarrassed to say that out loud.

She leaned over to her nightstand revealing almost all of her round cheeks as she set her phone down and turned off the light. "Great. Let's watch." She said as she scooted a little closer.

------

I hadn't expected that reaction, but then again I hadn't really expected any of this to happen.

"Ok. What would you like to watch?" I asked.

"I don't know. I really don't watch too much porn. I like it, just don't watch it often. Why don't you pull up one of your favorites?" She said plainly.

I opened up my private browser app, and hit the drop down menu for all my bookmarked sites. This was perhaps even more nerve wracking than anything up until this point. The list of site titles included voyeur locker room cam, girls showering, hidden toilet cam, nude coed sauna, sunbathing on a nude beach, hot girl has to use the bathroom, and many more with similar titles. Staring at the links, I never realized how bizarre my tastes were. How I wished I had links about blowjobs, anal or girl on girl...that would have seemed more normal. But these all lumped together, even I felt like a creep.

"Interesting list..." She said. "Clearly you like to watch. Do you have a bathroom fetish?"

"Kind of. I guess I just like to watch things I don't normally get to see. Private moments when they think no one is watching them." God I sound like a creep.

"Yeah I can see how that would be hot." She agreed. "But I see myself changing and going to the bathroom every day, so it's no big deal to me." She lightly giggled.

It felt strangely comforting to hear her say that and know she wasn't judging me.

"Do you have anything with a guy in it?" She asked now a little more playfully.

I kept scrolling through the list, I never realized how many links I saved...all with a similar voyeuristic theme. Come on, there's got to be something in this list with a dick, I thought.

"What's this one?" She asked pointing to the last link.

"Oh this one might work. It's a girl who gets a massage from a guy...things get...interesting." I said as I already started loading the link.

"Perfect." She sounded enthused as the video started buffering. "Before it starts, let's go over the rules."

"Rules?" I was genuinely curious. What possible rules could there be?

"Yeah, just a couple rules to keep things interesting. Rule number one, at no point are we allowed to be more dressed or covered than our character in the film."

Our character...was she imagining they were us?

"And rule number two, no touching yourself until your character touches themselves or gets touched in that area." She said slyly.

"Well this is going to be one interesting movie then...considering you're the one getting most of the action." I replied, knowing exactly how the video progresses.

"Well that's half the fun! And of course the last rule, no direct touching of each other. We're not just going to hook up like some cliché." She laughed.

"Agreed. Let the fun begin." I hit play and in walked an attractive girl into a spa room where she was greeted by a fit masseur. He told her to get ready as he stepped out, and she dramatically undressed bending over very slowly as she removed her pants and underwear.

Jen giggled and already began slipping off her t-shirt. The light from my phone illuminated her skin in the dark as she was briefly exposed. She laid the t-shirt over her body as the character got under the covers and they were both covered up. I couldn't help but watch Jen more than the video. My member was already beginning to grow, pressing against my boxers.

The video continued, and the masseur returned to the room, rubbing her back and shoulders. Jen began doing the same, keeping herself covered in the process. But the masseur made short work of her sheet and slid it off her completely. Jen giggled once more and slid the shirt to her side, now completely exposed in the dark room.

I was holding the phone at about mid-stomach, so her breasts were shown perfectly as the light danced on her bare skin creating fleeting shadows behind her nipples. But as for what was happening below our stomachs was a complete mystery. The spotlighted glow on our torsos made everything in back of my phone impossibly dark to make out any details.

The masseur ran his hands over her cheeks, and Jen reached under her butt. At least I think she did from what I could see as her arms disappeared under her hips making her breasts stick out even more. I watched her a little more obviously and took in the sight for a few moments. It looked like her arms were voluntarily bound underneath her body.

The masseur ran his flat palms from her lower back, over her cheeks and down to her inner thighs and back up again, spreading her cheeks wide as he did so without actually touching her hidden holes. "That would feel sooo good." She whispered, practically egging me on. It took incredible restraint to not reach over and grab a handful of her round ass...but rules were rules. I lied there breathing heavier as my boxers grew tighter and tighter waiting for my own turn to touch myself. This was almost as much torture as the first night of no touching, but infinitely more fun.

The woman in the video rolled onto her back and the masseur ran his hands in tiny circles over her stomach before caressing her breasts. I watched as Jen followed suit, teasing her already erect nipples.

The masseur kept one hand on her breast as his other finally found her slit. Jen let out a soft moan as she finally reached down to her own aching cleft. I held the phone at an angle shining more light on her body, watching as she squirmed in teasing agony. I could almost feel her arm rub against mine.

My shaft had grown so hard the waistband of my boxers was pulled off my hips by a few inches. But at last my moment had come. The woman lightly petted the masseur's bulge through his pants, and I followed in kind tracing the shape of my pulsing member through the fabric. The woman gently slipped her fingertips into his pants and slowly pulled down until he sprung free in dramatic fashion.

"Oooh." Jen said softly, now watching me more than the video. I used my free hand to slide down my boxers slowly until my trapped shaft snapped out and shook a little as it found its natural and uninhibited position.

Jen giggled, and softly breathed an "mmm" sound as she circled her clit even faster.

I was forced to follow the teasing pace of the video, where the woman softly and slowly played with him as he fingered her faster. Jen breathed harder as I had to slide the skin of my shaft up and down at an almost impossibly slow frequency.

The woman in the video rolled onto her belly and the masseur stopped momentarily playing with her slit. It was her turn to focus on him as she licked his tip slowly, pulling a drip of precum that stretched as she moved away. I was able to do the same as my own string of precum clung to my hand, illuminated by my phone.

Jen was forced to just watch as her character wasn't being touched. She wiggled with delight and let out torturous moans as she focused on my hand's practiced movements.

As the woman lie on her belly, the masseur licked his fingers and started circling her asshole. Jen licked her own fingers eagerly as her hand once a gain disappeared under her body. The masseur slid a finger in her tight hole, and by the gasp Jen made, I knew she had done the same. Her moans now skipped a beat as she had to deal with this new sensation.

The woman still playing with his member, took his full length in her mouth as he removed his hand from her ass to suck on his fingers. My eyes closed for greater durations as the pleasure increased, but I opened them quickly as I took in a strange earthy scent. Her fingers were right in front of my nose, as if to prove she really just fingered her anus. The aroma was a little sweaty and foul, and completely intoxicating.

I breathed in deeply and inhaled all I could, imagining my face between her cheeks soaking in her unique smell. Stroking even harder, I watched as her wrist was moving in a blur. I now used my phone as a direct spotlight on her body, holding it over her breasts, shining on her belly and finally down to her hand.

To share in the exhibition, I shined the phone on my one hand as it circled my engorged member, twisting around the head. She let out a contagious moan that I found myself mimicking.

Her breathing sped up, until it stopped completely as if she was reaching for something just beyond her grasp and let out an uncontrollable gasp, trembling and catching her breath, curling up as she pulsed with pleasure. I could feel her along my side. The unmistakable feel of soft, warm flesh pressing into my arm. It was too much to take; I lost all control and erupted without warning.

I tightened nearly every muscle in my body to prevent any violent shaking. One after another, powerful streams escaped my shaft as my body tried to calm down. I don't remember rolling toward her, but I certainly felt more of her body pressed against my whole side as we were nearly facing each other on our sides. My next thought was, why are my stomach and chest dry? Just where exactly did everything go?

The answer came as a giggle from Jen, as she grabbed her t-shirt she set aside and wiped off her breasts and chin. "I thought I might need this shirt." She said with a laugh.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to get anything on you."

"Don't be sorry." She said plainly as she took her t-shirt and finished cleaning off her belly. "Do you have any on you?"

"Just a little on my hand and on my...well..."

She nodded, taking her shirt and wiped off my hand. Without warning she wrapped the shirt around my still erect member and lightly gripped my girth, slowly cleaning as she pulled the shirt from base to tip squeezing gently as if to milk out the last few drips. Almost politely she patted my balls dry and tossed the shirt carelessly on the floor.

"Uh, thanks." I barely got the words out I was still trying to comprehend the situation.

"Mhm," she said softly with a sweet, breathy sigh, barely keeping her eyes open.

"But I thought you said no touching?" I blurted out.

"I didn't touch you. The t-shirt touched you." She said softly with a yawn and quickly she passed out.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers