Business Trip Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

"I think that you will be able to tell your hubby that you shaved it for him... once you're home you can freshen up the shave and he'll never know the difference."

His excuse made for me... he left the room temporarily. He was back quickly enough, only having been gone long enough to go get the shave kit from his room I guess. That whole ten minutes with me being tied up put my mind in a state of almost unbidden lust.

For some reason, being tied up and helpless as I was turned me on more than I would have thought. My handsome young room service man could have walked in and taken me... any man could have for that matter. I was exposed and helpless and it turned me on like you wouldn't believe.

The cool shaving cream seemed to electrify my pussy... my cunt as James was calling it. By the time he finished shaving me, I had no pubic hair at all down there. He even had untied me and bent my legs way back so he could shave my anus area too.

As he had shaved me, his fingers seemed to be everywhere. In my cunt, in my ass, around my clit... on my nipples, even in my mouth right after he pulled them from my cunt. God... I was even referring to my pussy as a cunt in my mind now. I had really fallen down a slippery slope.

"My, my, my, your cunt looks so... pretty. The only thing missing is... my tongue. What do you think... let me see... you've never sucked a cock before tonight... so I'll guess... you've never had your cunt licked by a man either... am I right?"

"Oh no... that's so nasty. My cunt is..."

"Your what?"

"My cunt. Oh my God... I'm calling my pussy a cunt now too."

I was shocked. I had called my pussy a cunt with my voice. It had cut through the air like a knife in butter. I hadn't even thought... I just called it what it was... according to James. I was a slut now for sure. He was rubbing my bare cunt. The oil he was using smelled like it was flavored or should have been. I could feel it warming my sensitive area as he applied it too. He knelt between my legs, and put his head right in front of my cunt. I could feel his hot breath on my clit... and suddenly I found myself wanting to spread even more for him.

"Mmmmm... you smell very good. I'll bet you taste even better."

"Oh no... please... not that. No man has ever licked me down there... it's nasty."

"You're a slut... sluts do nasty things. Get used to it... slut. Slut Mary. My slut Mary."

Just like that, I accepted his statement. After all, I had become his slut already. I would do anything for this man... even spend the whole next week doing whatever he demanded of me. I knew it, he knew it, and I'm sure that pretty soon many others would know it too.

His tongue slipped along my inner thigh and lightly touched my cunt lips. I was feeling so dirty knowing that a man had his mouth near my cunt...a man different than my husband. I felt a shiver of delight course through me as I realized that I was acting so much like a slut and loving it.

His tongue had now entered my cunt delving deeply inside. His nose would rub my clit every once in a while, and that extra stimulation would send shock waves through me. Pretty soon he added first one finger, then two, pushing them in and out of me. I could feel another finger brushing my ass hole too.

Having never had anal sex before, I was a bit nervous about the thought of a cock going up there, but I knew that I was also curious what it would be like. I had overheard some co-workers of mine talking about anal sex once. They had made it sound like it was the best thing ever once they had gotten used to it.

I was soon nearing orgasm. James had pushed one finger deep into my ass and now I think three were in my cunt. His tongue had shifted to lick my clit in between little sucks. Those little sucks were almost too much for me to take at times...his lips would lock around my clit and then he'd literally suck in...drawing my clit into his mouth.

Suddenly my orgasm hit me like a freight train roaring down the track full speed. As I came I knew that I'd do anything at all for this man... anything. Thoughts of my marriage, my husband Matt, my job, everything else were gone. All I could think was that I needed more of what this man had just done for me.

After I came back to reality from my orgasm, I found that James still had his fingers inside my holes and his licking had gone to my cunt lips, staying away from my overly sensitive clit. My hands were still on his head pulling him into me though.

He also began to take the lips of my cunt in between his teeth and holding carefully onto them, he'd pull away letting those soft folds roughly slip between them. That feeling of dragging and slight pulling back was exquisite.

He kept it up until I was headed into another orgasm, then suddenly he stopped.

I relaxed a bit and he pulled away. Smiling as he looked into my eyes, he chuckled.

"What?"

"For a lady that has never had her cunt eaten before, nor sucked a cock, you sure pick up things fast."

"Well... my teacher is very good at what he's doing to me too. That has something to do with it."

"Nah... I think you've always had it inside of you... you just couldn't let it out until the right time."

He had moved up and as his cock head brushed my cunt lips he leaned down and kissed me on my lips too. Somehow I felt like I was being kissed by two different men at the same time. I once again felt that shiver go through me and as I returned his kisses his cock slid into me. He was the same size as Matt... yet somehow he seemed so much bigger. I was filled just right as he bottomed out fully inside me.

"Oh... yes... you're perfect. Filling me so perfectly. Just right. Ummm... fuck me now. Fuck my slutty cunt. Please... fuck me James."

"Your slutty cunt huh? Well, my cock is deep in your slutty cunt now... slut. My slut Mary. Feel me... I'm going to cum inside you too. I'm going to fill your slutty cunt full to the brim with my cum. What do you think about that?"

"Oh yeah... cum deep inside me... fill me up. Fuck me. Yes... uuhhh... yes.... yessss."

He was fucking me now. I mean fucking. His cock was driving in and out of me hard and fast. Matt had never fucked me like this. It was two people rutting. A slut and her slut master. I put my arms around his back and locked my legs around his butt as he slammed in and out of me.

I came, then I came again. Pretty soon I was having a bunch of mini orgasms and James just kept ramming me with his cock. It was so different. Nasty. I was nasty. I was being a nasty slut. Fucking a man in my motel room that I had met just that day. God I was a slut.

When he came I felt his hot cum flooding my cunt. I came hardest yet at that moment. I actually passed out I think. All I knew was that this man...James...had shot his cum directly into my un-protected cunt... and I had begged him to do it.

"Oh YES... cum in me... fill me up with your juice... so hot... so hot... oh James... fuck me full. Make me pregnant... give me your baby. Yessss... oh yessss..."

Yes, I know that I couldn't get pregnant, but saying those words like that caused me to almost believe that I could get pregnant, and it did something extra for me.

Afterwards, resting from the main event, I started to have little guilt trips. What had I done? How could I ever face Matt again? I had sucked this man's cock until he shot his cum into my mouth and then I had swallowed it all like some kind of candy.

I had let this same man fuck me, and dump his load into my cunt. Matter of fact, I had started to call my pussy a cunt now too. I was even thinking of it like that. I had become a slut in one short day. From prim and proper to full tilt slut... all in one day.

I had let this man finger my ass hole and suck my cunt too. Things that I had actually yelled at Matt for even mentioning that he wanted to do. In my sexually repressed world back then I had really limited our sex lives. I was thinking of the ways I could now open up for my husband. Then it hit me. How could I? After the many times of my vehement refusals, how could I and not let Matt realize that it had taken James to get me to want to do these things?

I almost started to cry. James leaned up on one elbow and must have seen how I was feeling. His hand brushed my hair back from my face and he leaned in and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"You are wonderful. This has been the most perfect day I've ever had. Thank you."

"What?"

"You have made me the happiest man in the universe. Someone so beautiful and so wonderful as you, letting me make love to you. It has been an experience that I'll never forget. Ever."

"I'll bet you say that to all the other women you have don't you?"

"All the other women? What do you mean?"

"Don't you do this wherever you go? Check in to your motel or hotel and then go out and find the first most likely slut to pick up?"

"Oh Mary... no. Not at all. Believe it or not, you are the first woman I've ever done this with."

"Yeah... sure."

"No... really. I've never been with another woman while on the road ever, Mary. I can tell that you've never been with another man on the road either. That doesn't make it wrong, it doesn't make it right... it just... happened. We were both lonely, both having issues with our spouses, and now... we have become lovers. We are great together too I think."

It took me a moment. It all hit me suddenly too. He was going on calling me Mary, and I had called him James. False names. We had fucked. Like animals, I had sucked his cock and swallowed his seed. He had ate me out. I... and I... had loved every second of it. I was truly a slut. I didn't truly know him, yet I did.

"So... what's next then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well James, we've had sex and I've done things with you that I've never done with my husband, Matt. What's next? I seem to be your slut... we have a full week ahead of us... what's next?"

"So... you're okay with this then?"

"Yes. I felt a bit guilty for a bit... like I lost something important. But I now realize that what I thought was so important wasn't all that much of a deal. I just had the most wonderful time of my life with you. I've done things today that I've never thought about doing with Matt... even having refused to do things like that for him. Now that I'm a full fledged slut I guess I need to learn all I can."

"Do you think that Matt will like the new you?"

"I don't know. I hope so. I'm not sure how I'll bring this out to him yet, but I hope I'll be able to. I'd like him to be like you too. All the time. With me that is."

"I'm sure he'll come around Mary."

"So... it's early still. Want to go out dancing or something?"

"How about we take in a movie?"

"A movie?"

"Sure, I know of a little theater where they run movies all night long. Lets get you dressed up a bit... let me pick out what you'll wear... and we'll head on over there."

His idea of what I should wear spun my mind around and twisted it up. I couldn't wear that in public... not like he was telling me to anyway... yet I allowed him to talk me into it. James was having his way with me... his slut... and I was allowing him to do whatever he wanted with me.

He had gone through my things while I was in the shower and when I came out he had my shortest dress laid out along with a white blouse that was almost shear. Where the garter belt and stockings came from I didn't know, but I guess he had brought them along. No panties, no bra.

As I put it all on he helped me, and when the skirt was on me he stepped back and shook his head negatively.

"What?"

"Your skirt... it's too long."

"God... it only goes to my knees as it is. That's not too long... that's almost too short. Especially since I don't have any panties on. If the wind blew just right..."

"Everyone should see what you have to offer. You're my slut... remember? Slut Mary. MY slut Mary. I want to show you off... letting other people see what a hot slut I am enjoying. You're so beautiful and sexy looking, other men and some women will be drooling all over you."

His words caused that familiar shiver to shoot through me. I knew before I said another word that I would do what he wanted me to do. I would do whatever he asked of me. God... I had changed so fast... so much... it scared me yet it excited me at the same time.

"Well, what do we do about the skirt then?"

"We... go... SHOPPING."

"Shopping?"

"Yep. Shopping."

We left the hotel, me dressed as he had directed still, and walked over to a close by mall. In there we found a Fredericks of Hollywood and in we went. He guided me around as if he knew this whole store intimately well, making me a bit suspicious of him for the first time. Matter of fact, he had walked directly to it like he knew because he'd been in here before at some point.

When we finally got to the check stand to pay for our purchases, he had picked out a whole wardrobe for me. Dresses, skirts, tops, cut-offs, panties, bras, and other lingerie' items too.

He insisted on paying for it all, and when the bill came I was shocked. James was spending a fortune on me. Well over eight-hundred dollars as a matter of fact. I was just stunned that he'd do something like that.

We went back to the hotel and once in my room he got me really decked out in a very short time. As we left I glanced at myself in the mirror. I almost backed out. He had me wearing a short... very short pleated skirt and a very slinky top. I could see the straps of my garters below the hem of the dress as a matter of fact.

I looked like a hooker... almost. My breasts... tits were hanging freely underneath my top and I could see them clearly through the material. I could even see the brown circle of my areolas and my hard little nipples were sticking way out. The material of the blouse was enticing them... making them want to stand out.

"I can't go out looking like this James. I... I'm too... I look like a..."

"You look like my slut Mary. My slut. Remember? You're my slut now."

"For this week maybe... I guess."

"No 'I guesses' about it. You're my slut forever now Mary. Anytime I want you slut, you will come... won't you... slut?'

I felt my cunt flood with the realization that he was right. I'd be his slut forever now. He could get me to do things somehow. Matt had never been this way with me.

I whispered back to him, while looking at the floor.

"Yes."

"Yes what Mary? Look at me... be proud. Be proud you're my slut. That's what I want. I want a slut that's proud of being my slut. Get your head up and smile at me...be my slut Mary."

I lifted my head up and looked him straight in the eye. I had made up my mind now. I would be the best damned slut he'd ever seen. For him I'd do anything he asked. I would be the proudest slut I could be.

"YES. Yes I'll be your slut. I will always be your slut James. Whenever, wherever, anytime anyplace. I'm your slut now. My cunt is yours to do with as you please... my cunt, my ass, my mouth... all of me."

"Good. Lets go my slut."

We left heading out to the movie theater. As we got there I realized that James had a far more different thing in mind than I had for a movie. It was an adult arcade. Here I was, dressed to show off my tits and cunt... because as I walked my skirt would flip up time to time and show anyone who happened to be looking that I had no panties on... at all.

As we entered I could hear men around me commenting to either James or some other guy about what a beautiful slut I was. I heard one guy ask James if he shared his slut at all. His reply shocked me and let me know that I was in for a ride this week. I only hoped that I would be able to survive it all.

"My slut? Well, I just might, you never know. Come on in and sit nearby... if I get in the mood I just might need some help... if ya know what I mean."

James had just become some coarse man that was matter-of-factly offering me to strangers. I should have been spitting mad... a few weeks ago I would have been. I should have slapped him and stomped off... a few days ago I would have. I should have never allowed myself to be talked into dressing as I was and coming here. A few hours ago I gave up that right forever.

Now I was standing near naked in front of an adult theater listening to James offer me up to other men, and my cunt was flooding. I was thinking about all that had happened when I suddenly realized that James had asked or told me to do something.

"What?"

"Undo your blouse. Unbutton it. Give these fine gentlemen a look at what you'll be offering inside."

"I can't do that out here. I'll get arrested. I..."

"You will do as you're told slut. Undo your blouse. Show them your tits."

His voice had taken a slightly harder tone. I did as he asked. Trembling fingers undid all the buttons on my blouse and then my shaking hands spread that blouse wide open, baring my tits to all those men.

One guy stepped in close and cupped one of my tits.

"Wow... nice and firm. Look at those nipples, they're all hard and begging for it. She's begging for it. You've got yourself a great slut here Mr. She's a keeper for sure. Great tits too... must be D's if their anything at all."

They were C plus, but his words, his calling my breasts "tits' shook me to the core. His touch, rough and almost callous did something to me too. The way he talked about me to James, ignoring that I was a woman... someone he should be talking to also got to me in a way that had never happened before.

His fingers roughly tweaked my nipples before he stepped back. James had reached out and taking my hand, pulled me to him. Kissing me in front of all those dirty nasty men his hands fondled my tits. As we kissed I felt my dress going up in back. I reached back to find James was pulling it up.

I let him.

Pretty soon my whole ass was exposed, as well as my tits. I could hear whistles and cat calls as James grabbed a handful of my ass cheek and pulled it sideways, exposing my throbbing asshole to their sight.

"LOOK at that tight little asshole. God...I want to fuck that one. She's tight... real tight. Shaved cunt too."

"Yeah... Oh man... I'm going in to watch and join in on using this slut. I gotta have that cunt myself. She looks wetter than hell right now. I'd bet she'd do us all right out here if her slut master told her to too."

I knew it. I would have. If James had told me to go to my knees and suck his cock, or any cock for that matter, I would have. I would. I wanted to. I wanted to be the best slut I could be for James. Deep inside I hoped that he would use me that way too. If he did I only hoped that Matt and I would be able to survive this. My having become such a slut.

Don't get me wrong. I love Matt with all my heart. Here though, I had become what I had so much held back from my world. I had always wanted a man to take me and use me however he wanted to. I had always wanted to be a slut for some man, just like I was being for James. I had held it to a very regulated fantasy world that hardly ever saw the light of day.

Matt and I had gotten in a rut. Our marriage had gone so far to ruin now that I guess I felt I had nothing to lose by doing what I was doing with James. I still wanted to love and be loved by Matt though. I would still want to be his wife and the good little woman. I had a war deep within me now.

I also wanted to be the slut. Slut Mary. I wanted to be used by a man... any man... several men... all men. I wanted to please any man sexually, and in any way I could. I wanted to be let loose, set loose, to be with any man my slut master wanted me to be with.

All these years, since high school, maybe even before then, I had desires that I had held in check. Suddenly, in one day this man James had set me loose and opened my mind up to what I had most desired all my life. I loved the attention I was getting. I loved the knowledge that I would fuck and suck anyone that James told me to. I loved that I was free to do that right now too. I only hoped that now I would not or had not lost Matt forever too.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers