Business Trip With Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Faithful wife submits.
7.5k words
4.29
350.6k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

Being the mother of two beautiful children and the wife of a very devoted husband there isn't much more than I can ask out of my life. At the age of 26 I have everything I could ever want.

We have a beautiful home in an upper middle class area in the suburbs, new cars and I do not have to work to help support our family.

Our sex life is good but not as good as it has been. The past few months Bill has been neglecting me as far as the romantic side of lovemaking. He has had a strange way of showing his love to me.

Oral sex has been the biggest part of his lovemaking for the past few months. It took me some time to put his penis near or in my mouth and when he came in my mouth I was devastated. It tasted horrible and I was completely turned off.

We argued over it for about a week and he pleaded with me to try and do it again.

It took me several times to accept what he wanted to do but I never enjoyed the taste of his sperm. I let him cum in my mouth but I spit it out. Most times I swallowed some but most of it was disposed of.

I came to like the feel of his penis in my mouth being so smooth and hard but when it was time to cum I would shiver with the thought of him cumming in my mouth. He told me over time I would enjoy it but I know that is his dream not mine.

Although I must admit that I do look at men now and wonder what there penis looks like as I see a bulge in their pants or when I'm at the beach with the kids I notice the tight swim trunks and the bulges that they show.

I have never cheated on my husband and Bill was the only man I have ever been to bed with. Bill and I met in High School where I didn't date much.

I stand 5'2" with long brown hair and hazel eyes; I have always weighed between 110 and 120. My parents always told me I was attractive but I looked at myself in a different way.

I was always self-conscious of having small breasts, 34B with a 22-inch waist and 34 hips.

Bill told me he liked my butt. It was "perfect to hold on to" he always said.

Bill is a very good husband and a good supporter of our family but I still wonder why he has changed so much with the sex thing. He spends much time by himself on the computer and reads erotic stories in magazines and online.

Working for a computer company in the city Bill has to travel often and when it is possible we travel as a family and make a vacation of it.

This particular business trip we drove two hours upstate to a town that was far from our city. We had stayed here before and became friendly with the owners of the motel.

As we arrived at the motel I noticed a man standing in front of the office. He was average height just under 6' and very well built. Standing there in his swimming trunks I couldn't help notice the huge bulge in his swimsuit. It seemed I couldn't take my eyes off this well built man.

Bill parked the car and walked over to check in. I also got out of the car leaving the sleeping children with my mother to watch as I went into the office with Bill and this handsome man.

As Bill was checking in I couldn't help to notice the wave in the blonde hair and the beautiful blue eyes on this stranger. He looked me in the eye and I felt like a deer caught in headlights

I was embarrassed as he winked at me. My face must have turned four different shades of red.

He introduced himself as Jim the owner's eldest son. He said he was expecting us and looked forward to meeting us since his family spoke so well of my family. I didn't say anything to Jim. All I could do was smile and try to keep my eyes off of his crotch.

As we entered our room Bill past a remark on how Jim had his eyes on me and seemed to read Jim's mind. "Looks like he seen something he liked by looking at you." Bill remarked. "Never noticed," I said.

Bill has had a fascination of me going to bed with other men. I guess the thoughts came from him reading all those erotic stories. My answer to him was the same " never in a million years, you are all I want and need." I was content but it's obvious Bill wanted more from me.

After getting settled in we all freshened up and made our way out to get dinner. On the way out I innocently looked in the direction of the office where I first seen Jim. He was standing there talking with a tall beautiful blonde as we rode by. Looking his way, he noticed and waved and also winked at us. I felt a tingle go through my body but disregarded it just as quick as it came.

During dinner Bill was going over his schedule for the week. It was Monday and his schedule was to visit the Dean at the college in town. Wednesday he was to go to another college about fifteen miles north of here. Then Thursday he had to be back in the city but Friday return to follow up on his past two appointments. He had decided to return to the city alone and leave the family here to enjoy the vacation. I agreed since my mother was along to help with the children and keep me company.

After dinner we returned to the motel to relax and watch some TV. We had 2 separate rooms, one for my mother and one for Bill and I with the kids. There were always occasions where the kids wanted to sleep in grandma's room.

As we pulled into the motel Bill stopped the car and asked me to go into the office and see if they have a TV guide of some sort that we can look at and know what is on TV for the evening.

I entered the office as Bill took the rest of the family to the rooms. Upon entering I didn't see anyone behind the desk so I walked further in and toward the far side of the desk where I can see a door that led into another room. The other room was brightly lit with TV monitors on one wall.

At a fast glance at one of the monitors I seen an empty room and another showed the pool area yet another showed a walkway that ran behind the motel to the rooms in the rear of the building.

I was thinking that it must be there way to monitor the property, which was good for the guests' protection.

As I walked even closer to the doorway I heard a woman moaning. Looking deeper into the room I saw a larger TV monitor with a man and woman making love. I gasped "Oh no a porno." Hearing me gasp a body came to the door and blocked my view. Closing the door behind him Jim said "Good evening Mrs. O what can I do for you?"

"Oh Jim" I said "Bill was wondering if you have a schedule or guide for the TV so we can know what is on?"

"Yes of course Mrs. O, I have an extra one back in the office." As he reopened the door I saw the TV again this time with two men and a woman. They had her from both ends and as I watched I noticed the men and how large they were. Breaking my fixation on the TV Jim stepped out to block my view again and handed me the paper for the TV guide.

"Oh thank you Jim" I said and turned to walk out.

As I turned to walk out Jim said, "If you can't find anything to watch I have some tapes here that I would be happy to share with you." Looking me in the eye he winked and smiled. I headed for the door and to my room.

After going to the room and getting the kids settled into bed I started to think about what I had seen there in the office. He was watching a porn film and offered it to me to watch. I know Bill would love to have seen it but I didn't tell him what I seen or what Jim had offered. Bill has enough with the erotic stories; I don't need him getting any Ideas from a pornographic movie.

Getting myself ready for bed I took my clothes off leaving on just my bra and panties as I looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad for a twenty-six year old having had two pregnancies. My breasts hadn't changed since High School. Some women have children and their breast get larger. Not me they stayed the same as always.

I removed my bra and looked good at my breasts. Nice and firm with long pink nipples. When Bill plays with them they get longer and harder. I put my fingers on them and rolled over the nipples and pulled them a little. They responded quickly and began to get hard. I only wish they were bigger and stay as sensitive as they are now.

As I was putting my sleep shirt on I was thinking about the pornographic movie Jim was watching and wondered if he had a girlfriend and if she ever watched it with him? Thinking about him again made my body tingle again and felt my nipples getting harder. Taking my mind quickly off Jim and the porno I finished putting on my sleep shirt and brushed my teeth.

As I got into bed I moved close to Bill to watch some TV but found him sound asleep. Laying there in bed with the TV on my mind was only on the event of the evening.

Never seeing a porno before but was intrigued by what I saw with the two men and the one woman. Not believing my eyes as to how the men were hung and the size of them.

It took a long time to fall asleep but after so many thoughts of what I had seen I realized in the morning how wet I was and how wet my panties had gotten. Going back to when I fell asleep I remembered putting my hand inside my panties before falling asleep. I must have had sexual thoughts all night because when I woke my hand was still there feeling myself.

I had to stop thinking of that now and get to the task of feeding my children breakfast and enjoying the beautiful day that lay ahead of me. Bill was off doing his sales call. Mother and I walked with the children to the nearby restaurant for breakfast.

Passing the pool area I noticed Jim there standing with a group of the guests. Noticing us walking by he made it his business to waved and yell a good morning to us. I waved back and also yelled good morning. I couldn't help notice that he was in another bathing suit that looked tight than the previous one and showed a large bulge between his legs. I couldn't help think "Am I the only one who notices his bulge? Or does everyone just take it as a common thing being in a resort area." Maybe it's just me but why am I getting thoughts that I have never had before.

The day went well and the kids had fun swimming and I also swam and got some tan just relaxing by the pool. The rest of the day went by without seeing Jim after the morning hello. After breakfast we didn't see him any more.

As nighttime approached and the kids were in for the night Bill and I sat outside in front of our room just to relax and feel the cool night air. From our room we had a perfect view of the office. I was wondering who was the attendant tonight and were they watching a porno?

After some time outside we seen a car pull up to the office and a tall blonde got out and went inside. It was the same woman that I had seen talking to Jim just the day before.

An hour has past and the woman never came out.

Bill stated he was tired and wanted to turn in so we put the chairs away and entered our room for the night. As we lay in bed Bill rolled over and kissed me. As I returned his kiss his hands went under my sleep shirt to hold my breast in his hand. Taking my nipple between his fingers and rolling them he told me he was horny and needed a blowjob. I pushed his hand away and asked if that's all he knows. "How about making love to me" I asked. His answer was the he was too tired and just wanted some relief.

His hand was back on my breast and playing with my nipple. My body was responding against my will. I didn't want to give in to him but my body was enjoying the feel of his fingers. From my breast his hand traveled to my panties. Feeling my bush with his fingers he was finding that I was wet and enjoying his touch.

Reaching under the covers I found his penis. Taking it into my grasp I started jerking him off hoping he comes before he tries to put it in my mouth. After jerking few more strokes he rolled over on to me and sat on my chest. Inching up my body he put his penis on my lips, telling me to open my mouth he put it in. "Suck my dick you cocksucker" he repeated himself a dozen times.

I never called his penis anything but a penis but he always insisted I call it a cock or dick. Again and again he stroked it into my mouth calling me his cocksucker. I felt it swell and knew he was ready to cum. I was not in any position to avoid him coming into my mouth.

He jerked and his body shook then shot his cum deep into my throat, another shot and more cum. I pushed as hard as I can and he pulled out of my mouth. Shooting his cum on my face and on my breasts. I thought I was going to choke to death but the warm cum felt good on my breasts.

I wouldn't dare tell Bill I liked the hot cum on my body since I always fight him about giving him blowjobs. He was satisfied because he was relieved of his frustration so he rolled over a went to sleep. As I lay there thinking of what just happened and had a tingle go through me. I did enjoy the cum on me but the taste was nasty as always.

******************************************

Bill was leaving that evening for two days and would return to spend the weekend with us.

Mother and I took the children for dinner and on the way back I just happened to look at the office and seen that Jim was in there just walking about near the counter.

After getting the children settled in for the evening I went outside to sit and enjoy the cool evening air. Mother had the children in her room for the night as she had the night before.

She enjoyed the children and they were good company for her.

As I was sitting outside just looking around I noticed Jim again standing near the door. It appeared that he was looking my way and smiling. I waved to see if he was looking at me.

He waved back and waved for me to go there. I stood and started to walk toward him knowing there was no harm in it..

As I was getting nearer to him I noticed his eyes scanning my body. Thinking about what he could be looking at made me a little uneasy. I was wearing white shorts and a pullover shirt with "NEW YORK" printed on the front. Jim also had on shorts with a button down shirt that showed his muscular chest leaving most of the buttons unbuttoned.

"How are you this evening Mrs. O?" "You look terrific with the tan you received against your white shorts." he said smiling. "That smile I thought was what made me interested in him." Interested only to be a friend and nothing more." Although I had some sensual thoughts but they were short lived.

"I was just watching some TV and got bored being alone in that little room, then when I decided to get some air I seen you sitting alone also." Jim had said as I walked up to him.

"Yes, it is boring just sitting around, I agree" I said

"What were you watching? Anything interesting?" I had asked him.

"As a matter of fact it could be interesting but not when you are alone." he said and smiled. "Would you be interested in watching with me for awhile?" he asked

"Is it a romance or mystery movie?" I had asked him.

"Well it's more of a romance rather than mystery." "Come in and you make the appraisal of what the category is and how you would rate it."

Once they entered the small office Jim put a tape into the recorder and had me sit on a very small couch. When the movie began it started with a man and a woman walking into a bedroom holding hands. As they reached the bed they held each other and kissed while their hands ran over each other's bodies. In a matter of a minute they were undressing each other. The woman stood completely naked and helped the man off with his pants.

"Well?" Jim said, "What do you think? Mystery or romance?"

With that I began to get up and walk out.

Jim held me by the waist and started to apologize. "I'm sorry if I offended you Mrs. O but I thought?"

"I don't know what you thought and yes I am offended. What gave you the idea that I may like something like that?"

He reached for another tape and put it in the recorder. "After seeing this tape I thought you wouldn't mind being a little risqué with me."

The tape he put in showed me in the bathroom admiring myself and playing with my own nipples.

He looked down at me and said he liked my body and he knew that I had a lot of love to release since Bill doesn't show me any. "I can tell the way he acts with you that you are a convenience for him."

"Jim I'm not what you think I am." I am a faithful wife and happy with what I have.

"There is something I would like to show you before you act" he said. Another tape went into the VCR and when he pressed play Bill was there in bed with his secretary. They stayed here on his last trip. She was giving him a blowjob and he was feeling her breasts as she sucked on him.

"I thought you knew" Jim said. "I'm sorry."

"He had our room wired, I can't believe that" I was saying to myself. "I'm sure he seen Bill and me in bed also." I thought to myself.

I looked him in the eye and said "No Jim I'm sorry." And leaned against him and kissed him on his lips. Jim took action and pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. I struggled a bit to push him away. I didn't want him to kiss me like that. I only kissed him to thank him.

Jim fell back on the couch and held my butt as he sat down. Standing in front of him he took both his hands and ran them down the backs of my thighs. Pulling me against him his face was at the level of my crotch. Moving his hands under my shorts to my butt and moving his fingers towards the crack of my butt. Taking his head and pushing him away he put more strength into pulling me towards him.

His hands were now inside my shorts and feeling my butt hole. I leaned toward him and his mouth began to kiss my exposed belly.

"Please let me go Jim, I'm not like that."

With that he released my butt and ran his hands under my shirt feeling my breasts over my bra.

My nipples began to get hard as he pinched my nipples through the material of the bra.

"You like that don't you Mrs. O?"

"Oh Jim please don't." I moaned to him.

Ignoring my plea he unhooked my bra and had my breasts in his hands. Rolling my nipples between his fingers. He was driving me into another dimension. I can feel myself getting wetter and my nipples were ready to burst.

My body was giving in to him and it felt good. is hands on my breasts and moving down my body to the top of my shorts. With a sudden pull downward my shorts were at my ankles. His mouth went to by belly button, kisses and licks made me shiver. His teeth pulled my panties down exposing my brown well-trimmed bush. His tongue licked my pussy and entered between my swollen lips. His hands back attending to my breasts as he licked and kissed my now wet pussy.

My knees getting weak and kneeled between his legs releasing his tongue and mouth from my pussy. His hands remaining on my breasts rolling my nipples making me all the hotter. Reaching in front of me I feel his bulge under his shorts. Helping him open his shorts and reaching in for his bulge.

Very large and very thick with a swollen helmet shaped head. Staring at it I heard him say "You have been staring at my bulge for a couple of days now, so how do you like my cock?"

Looking at it more intensely I admitted I did stare and was interested in what it looked like.

"Kiss it" he said.

Without hesitation I put my lips to the velvet soft head and kissed it. Soft and smooth with moisture on it I licked it dry. The taste was different than Bill's.

Holding my head between his hands Jim pushed my mouth engulfing him deep into my throat.

"Suck my cock and make me cum" he whispered to me. Pulling up on him I needed to breath. Holding my head tight I had no choice but to breath through my nose to survive. I was learning very quickly as I sucked on Jim.

Without a warning Jim released his sperm into my mouth. Forcing me to swallow or choke to death his cum shot deep into my throat. The taste was salty yet not as nasty as Bill's sperm.

Finished shooting what felt like a gallon of cum Jim pulled me into his arms and told me he wanted to make love to me.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12