Business Trip With Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

"Tell me how much you loved my cock" he asked me as he had my breast in one hand and with the other holding my butt and pulling it into his groin.

" I did enjoy you" I had admitted again and again.

"Tell me you want more cock, tell me." "I want more" I said.

"More cock, say it more cock."

"Yes, more of your cock now I said it"

"Say it again and again Mrs. O or can I call you Linda?"

"Yes, call me Linda and give me some more of your cock."

Holding me close to him he rolled me over and lay on top of me. Pulling my legs apart and pushing my knees up along side of my head made my pussy wide open and ready for his beautiful cock. Still wet from the orgasm he gave me with his fabulous hands and fingers. I was more than ready for him to bring me to another fantastic orgasm. After being neglected for so long I was enjoying the attention from Jim. I needed what he was giving me. After being a witness to Bill's infidelity with his secretary I feel that I should not lack what I have been looking for, for so long.

Laying there waiting to be taken our lips met and our tongues danced with each other's. Gently Jim pushed his swollen cock between my pussy lips. As he entered me I feel the walls of my love canal open for him. Slowly he went deeper and deeper into me. My hips rose against him to take more of his length. Pulling back, then forward he penetrated deeper than Bill has ever been.

I can feel every inch of him and loved the feeling. My juices were flowing around his throbbing cock as he pushed in until I felt the base of his cock against the lips of my pussy.

Slow strokes in and out of me at first then as my pussy hugs his cock where it fit perfectly.

His strokes were faster and faster until I felt his body shake then stiffen. Feeling the flow of his hot cum flooding my canal, the muscles of my pussy squeezed his cock and sucked on his shaft like a vacuum. My body trembles with my orgasm.

Holding him as close as his body would come to me we kissed and sucked on each other's lips. Our bodies collapsed into a heap of flesh. My head was spinning and my body was limp. I have never been so exhausted making love the way it should be.

As Jim stood up he looked down at me with a sparkle in his eye. I melted as he looked at my body laying there legs spread with his juices flowing from me. "I want you again and again, lets find a way" he said. Knowing Bill will be back on Friday we only had one more day and I wanted it to be memorable.

Making my way back to my room I was thinking of ways to meet Jim again.

I tossed and turned trying to sleep then decided to call Bill and find out when he is returning.

The phone rang several times before picked up and he was breathing very heavy saying "Hello?"

"Bill!!" I said. "Oh yes Linda something wrong?" "No honey just called to say hi"

Before he said anything I heard from his end of the phone "Bill are you" then the phone was muffled.

"Bill" I asked "Anyone there? I thought I heard a voice in the back round?"

"Oh no honey I have the TV on you must have heard it, I just lowered the volume." He replied in a shaky voice.

"Bill is everything OK there?"

"Yes, Linda don't worry I will be there Friday before dinner." and he hung up.

Sitting there in bed I was wondering why he was out of breath and who was there? I know I heard a woman call him by name. He lied and said it was the TV.

His secretary must have been in the house, maybe even sleeping there.

Any guilt I had just disappeared. He was trying to make a whore out of me like his secretary?

Well I don't need his help.

The next morning sitting by the pool Jim came by to visit mom and me and play with the children. The way he looked at me I can tell he had lust in his eyes.

"Good morning " with a smile as he came to sit beside mom and me.

"Good morning to you" we both said to him at the same time.

"I'm off to run some errands at the mall" he said. "Is there anything I can pick up for you since you have no car?"

Looking at mom I asked her if she needed anything and she nodded no."

"How about you Mrs. O anything for the kids? They have store for the kids if you would like to come and browse as I do a few things there."

"Oh I don't know I hate to leave mom here alone with them." I said looking at my mom.

"Go ahead honey take the ride with him I'm sure the kids will be ok, their just swimming and having fun. Go along and keep Jim company."

As the words left her lips my body tingled right to my clit. I was wet with the thought of being with Jim again.

"OK" I said as I stood up. Just wearing my Bikini I said, "I must go in and change first."

"No need" Jim said "I have a shirt in the car you can throw over you if you feel uncomfortable."

With that I smiled and accepted his offer.

When we got into his car he immediately reached his hand over to my side of the seat and put his hand on my inner thigh. As we drove down the highway I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his crotch. He held me close to him and kissed me on the lips.

With his hand around my shoulders he laid my head in his lap. Feeling his bulge getting larger and his hand inside my bikini top groping my right breast I kissed his cock through his pants.

"Take it out," he said as he pinched my nipple.

Unzipping his shorts I reached in his pants and took hold of his erect cock. As I pulled it out towards my lips he told me he loves so much how I suck his cock. Licking the head and removing his pre cum I stroked his cock. Feeling the cool breeze on my breasts coming through the window I realized he removed my bikini top.

I lay in his lap with his cock in my mouth bare breasted. It felt so exciting to know I would be on full display to any vehicle that sat higher than his car.

Riding for longer than it takes to get to the mall I wondered where we were heading. As I sat up to see where we were Jim pulled me to his lips and kissed me. Pushing his tongue into my mouth and squeezing my breast I felt alive.

We were at his college riding down the main thoroughfare sitting topless with his hands on my breast.

"Sit back and enjoy the scenery" his said.

As I sat back I covered what I could of my breasts. Jim reached up and took my bikini top from my hands that I used to cover myself and threw it into the back seat. I covered with my hands and looked at him puzzled.

"I'm proud to have you with me and I want to show you off to my frat brothers."

"I'm embarrassed Jim, and besides I'm a married woman with some morals left."

"Just sit and relax no one knows you here and before you know it you will be part of the group."

"They are a nice bunch of guys and they will just love you when they see how beautiful you are." he said as I blushed but yet felt good about his compliment.

As we pulled up to the frat house there were two guys standing there. They looked like football players. Very large guys in shorts and tight t-shirts. The taller of the two was a good looking black man. His head was shaved and his face was also clean shaven his skin was very black like coal. His eyes were a hazel and his teeth were very white as he smiled.

The second of the two was a little shorter with blonde hair and big blue eyes. He was also very good looking like Jim. They could have passed for brothers. As we pulled right along side of them they waved and both leaned into the window.

As they stared at me I could feel my nipples getting harder than I ever remembered.

Jim pulled me against him as he put the car in park.

My back was to Jim and his hands around me so my arms were against my sides restricting me from covering my breasts.

Sid, Jerome hey guys want you to meet Linda. Both peering at me with smiles from ear to ear they both said, "Glad to meet you Linda."

"Oh hello" I said blushing like I was on fire.

Jim cupped my breasts and lifted them so the nipples were pointing at them ready to fire darts.

His fingers rolled over my hard nipples as they watched and Jim talked to them.

I was embarrassed but was getting more comfortable with them knowing I was causing a stir in their pants.

"We heard so much about you" Sid said, "but never realized you were as beautiful as he said you were."

"Thank you" I managed to get out of my mouth without stuttering as Jim continued to show off my tits to his friends.

As I sat there leaning with my back against Jim his right hand rubbed over my stomach and into my bikini bottoms. I jumped back against him as his fingers found my pussy lips. Whispering into my ear he said, "You seem to be enjoying this" with his fingers in my pussy juices. Taking his fingers from my bottom he put one then two into my mouth. "Suck them he whispered."

I did, I sucked my juices from his fingers until they were clean.

Jerome was having trouble controlling himself as I noticed his breath getting faster and more pronounced. Sid on the other hand stood up and was fixing himself inside his pants.

That brought a smile to my face and I winked at them.

Jerome asked, "Are you two coming inside for a drink?"

"No" I said, "I need to get back to my kids."

"Yes" we would love to" Jim said at the same time.

I turned and looked at Jim and said, "Jim we have to get back soon, what about my mom?" "Just one drink then we will go, OK?" he said as he pulled my nipples to make me jump.

"My top, I need to put it on before getting out." "Nonsense" he said, "you look luscious and the guys love the treat of admiring you."

"Please Jim I feel funny walking around like this." With that he took my hand a pulled me from the car and headed for the frat house.

Once inside Jim guided me to the large room where there were some couches and big-armed chairs. On the far side of the room was a big screen TV a rolling bar and a large table against the wall set up with stereo equipment and what looked like a large video camera surrounded by some large lights.

Jim sat down with me on one of the large couches as Sid approached us with a couple of drinks in his hands for Jim and me. Jerome had two drinks also, one for him and the other for Sid.

They lifted their glasses and made a toast. "To Jim and Linda and her first taste of Frat housing."

Frat housing I thought? Never heard of such a thing. "What is frat housing?" I asked Jim.

"It's what you may call an initiation to a club." " The boy's here want to make you a frat house member." he said.

"I thought only the men are members?" I asked.

"Yes, but you will be a member of the entertainment section of the fraternity." he explained.

I still didn't understand what he was talking about, all I know is I wanted to leave and get some clothes on.

I took a few sips of my drink and already had another one waiting for me. "Drink up" Jerome said.

"I really don't want another drink Jerome thank you." and handed him the glass.

"One more and we will get into the Mexican scene" he said to me.

"Mexican scene, what is that?" I asked Jim.

"Time for weed and tequila" he said.

"Sorry" I told him "I don't do that and I hate to drink."

By the time I said that Sid was there with a joint and Jerome had the tequila, lemon and salt.

Sid lit the joint and Jerome handed Jim the tequila, lemon and salt.

Jim licked my left nipple then put salt on it and squeezed the lemon on my right nipple. Jerome took a drink of tequila then licked off the salt then licked the lemon from my breasts. Jim repeated in the same order then took a drink and did the same as Jerome. I sat there in shock and watched Jim repeat it again and Sid took a drink and licked my nipples again.

Trying to protest didn't get me anywhere at all. The three men over powered me as they used my nipples for their drinking of the tequila. After a couple of joints were passed around and three rounds of drinks Sid and Jerome stripped off their clothes and stood there naked in front of me.

Sid had a very thick cock but not as long as Jim's. But Jerome was huge and black with a purple head. The veins were thick and very pronounced; his cock must have been nine inches long and as round as a bottle of coke. I have never seen or imagined a cock that large. And what was frightening was that it wasn't fully erect.

Jerome poured some tequila on the tip of his cock and then proceed to do the same to Sid. Jim put salt on Sid's cock and squeezed the lemon on Jerome's cock. Jim told me to take a drink then lick the salt and the lemon.

I began to refuse his demand when he took my breasts into his hands and rubbed them briskly and squeezed my nipples. I was so turned on that I took a drink of the tequila then proceeded to lick the salt and lemon in that order. When I put my tongue to the end of their cock's I felt them throb under my touch.We continued the round again and again until I felt my head spinning so that I couldn't stand.

I asked Jim to take me home but he ignored my request of him.

My body was on fire and I felt numb all over. I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes. Feeling hands all over me I felt someone removing the bottoms of my bikini. I was naked and had someone lying on top of me.

Sid was lying between my legs with his cock in his hand pointed it toward my pussy.

"No" I heard myself yell but it was to late and he entered me. His cock was wide and it hurt as he plowed it into my pussy. It took several strokes before my lips opened wide enough to accommodate him with out any pain.

With several hard strokes and the caressing of my tits I felt a climax stirring inside of me.

Sid felt good inside of me and I was nearing a massive orgasm.

My body was on fire; my hips were pounding back against Sid trying to take more of his cock.

There was no more to take, Sid was buried deep inside me and I was waiting for his cock to erupt inside my womb. Reaching around his butt I found his butt hole. Pushing a finger deep inside his ass to my second knuckle brought him over the top.

As his cock exploded and his hot cum shot deep inside of me I reached an orgasm that rocked me. My body was jerking and my small tits were swaying on my heaving chest.

Sid left me alone to relish what had just happened. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of a sexual release within me.

Minutes have gone by and I feel myself being lifted against a powerful chest. His arms wrapped around me as I'm carried to another room.

Jerome has me in his arms and as he is carrying me to his room his lips find my taut and erect pink nipple. Taking it into his mouth he sucks it like a baby searching for milk. Arousal begins to stir between my legs again

As he lays me on his bed his lips search my body as his tongues moistens my skin.

From my nipples to my lips and down around my neck. His mouth sets off a fire inside me. My hands search for his chest and down to his flat stomach. This man is built like an Adonis, my hands search for his hot throbbing cock.

His mouth kisses down over my belly and to the hairline of my crotch. Now in sixty-nine position his lips kiss over my brown bush and his tongue finds my swollen pussy lips. As his tongue enters my pussy I guide his hard cock to my lips. His cock is long, very thick and very black with large veins running down to his large hairy balls. With both hands holding it tight lick the large purple head and taste the pre cum that is exiting from the large slit of his cock.

His large lips and long tongue are sucking and licking my pussy like never before. My body is going through a jerking and bouncing ordeal. I can't get enough of his tongue lashing in my pussy.

His cock is so huge I have trouble getting it into my mouth. Licking around the head and up and down the long thick shaft my saliva wets it enough to help slid it into my mouth. With no room to spare in my mouth his cock spreads my lips to it's max. One hand trying to wrap around his shaft, I take his balls and massage them one at a time gently. Massaging beyond his balls to his perfect shape butt I find his butt hole and tenderly run a finger into it. As I push into his hole his body jerks and his cock swells.

I can feel his cock throbbing as he face fucks me. I know he's ready to explode. The fear of drowning entered my mind and then suddenly it happened. Burst of hot cum shot deep into my throat. Having trouble swallowing my body jumps and his mouth starts to bite my mound. I am in another world with hot tasty cum filling my belly and my juices squirting over his face.

Slowly he withdraws his cock with a few more burst of cum hitting my lips and cheek.

Licking what I can with my tongue and taking it into my mouth my hands still holding his swollen balls. Exhausted he lay along side of me with his hand rubbing my pussy keeping the fire burning.

Totally spent I notice Jim walking into the room with my bikini in his hands. "Party's over sweetheart, we need to get back to the motel."

"Motel?" I shouted. Forgetting all about where I was, "What time is it?" I shouted.

"Close to 6 o'clock" Jim announced.

I jumped up ran into the bathroom to clean up, put my bikini back on and after kissing Jerome and Sid, I was out the door hurrying to Jim's car with him in tow.

On the ride back to the motel Jim thanked me for entertaining him and his friends. I kissed him and thanked him for opening my mind to a new world of sexuality.

I invited him to my place anytime he or his friends were heading to the city and if Bill was out of town he and his friends were welcome to stay overnight. Jim smiled and assured me that he will be visiting real soon.

We made it back to the motel minutes before Bill had arrived and everything went back to being normal. Mom knew I had a good time and just smiled at me when I arrived.

Nothing was ever said of that week's vacation from her but I know she knew all about what happened just by the glow on my face.

There are more vacations that I would love to share with my readers.

It's up to you by submitting your comments?

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12