Bust My Bottom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,716 Followers

I brought my lips to her ear.

"How'd you like my fist up there now?"

Her eyes went wide, her lips curling in demented, lewd smile.

"Oh God, I'd love that! You fisting my asshole! I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about that, having my butt fisted," she confessed.

And so I pulled the dildo out of her ass, leaving her on her back with the pillows wedged under her bottom. This way I could look at her as I fisted her, and she could look down and see my fist working its way into her body. But first I freshened up her asshole with another big scoop of lubricant. She meowed like a contented kitten as I greased her ravaged, dilated hole.

"Oh yes, yes!" she gasped as I quickly slid four fingers up her ass, then a fourth. Now I added a thumb, stretching her hole with all five fingers. She reached down to take hold of my arm, pressing it closer, urging me on.

"Do it! Stick it in! Shove it up my shithole!"

I pushed my fingers in past the first set of knuckles, Karen breathing hard, deep. Then I kept pushing past the second set of knuckles until the widest part of my hand was forcing its way past the barrier of her anal ring, stretching it.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, wincing, sweating

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"No, no!" she pleaded, "keep going, I want more. I want it all!"

And so I pushed until, suddenly, my whole hand had popped into her ass, her anus now stretched around my wrist. A big smile broke out on Karen's pretty face as she realized what she had just accomplished.

"Oh wow! You're inside! You're really in there!" she said, running a finger around where my wrist met the stretched band of her anus, as if to confirm that I truly was inside her like this.

"That's right, Karen, I'm fisting your ass!" I said, looking right in her eyes, bunching up my fingers into a fist inside her rectum, twisting that fist around inside, feeling the hot, humid flesh of her rectal walls pressing in on my probing fist.

"Oh yes, yes! Yes!!!" she barked, grabbing hold of my arm, making sure to hold it in place as I kept churning it inside her.

I lowered my face to suck on each of her aroused, corky nipples, then brought my lips to hers, our kiss passionate, deep, tender.

"This is amazing," she groaned, "your whole hand, your whole fuckin' hand is buried up my asshole. I've been dreaming about this for so long!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kept kissing passionately as I kept twisting and churning my fist around in the hot, humid recesses of her rectum.

"More, deeper," she whispered huskily, holding my forearm, pressing it into her.

"You want more?" I said, a little astounded.

"Yes, yes! More! I want to feel it deep!"

And so I slowly kept pushing my fist deeper and deeper, the stretched band of her anal ring moving higher and higher up my forearm as I dug it inside.

"This is so, so intimate," she gasped, "feeling you so deep inside my body!"

"It is, isn't it?" I said tenderly, relentless pushing in further.

I probably had no more than two or three inches to go to get to my elbow when, with a deep gasp, she finally stopped me.

"That's it," she groaned, "I don't think I can take anymore."

"I'm just amazed by what you did take. You're some champ, Karen. You're my champ."

"You asshole-fisting champ?" she giggled.

"That's right," I said as she ran her fingertips along the margin where her unimaginably dilated sphincter gripped my forearm.

"Turn a little, turn so I can feel your ass," she asked as I shifted position, making my bottom reachable as I kept fisting her. Now she reached out with a hand and scooped up a big dab of lube, slapping it between my cheeks. Then she began to finger my asshole as I fisted hers. I was so aroused that before I knew it, she had four fingers digging into my rectum. Then the thumb.

"Do you think you can take it?" she asked.

"A fist? I don't know, I never have."

"Let's see if you can," she said, probing deeper with her fingers.

I sure was game to try. If this young co-ed could take most of my forearm up her ass, I sure had to show her I was at least willing to try the fisting route. My ass had been fucked with some pretty thick dildos but now, as she kept pushing all five fingers deeper and deeper, I felt stretched as I never was before.

"It feels so good in there," she said, probing, "so warm and snug."

"Don't I know it!" I said, my own fist buried deep in her bowels.

Suddenly I gasped and groaned as I felt her whole fist pop inside, reaching back with a free hand to run a finger around the circumference of her wrist. I was amazed that I took it like this, without balking, without having to tell her to go slow. But that just goes to show that when the desire is there the body will respond.

We looked into each other's eyes, a gaze mixing tenderness and passion.

"I got my fist buried up your ass," she said with a smile both sweet and raunchy.

"And I got mine buried up yours."

Our lips met as our fists kept churning up a storm in our heated bottoms, a storm of pure, sheer, pleasure!

libidinal
libidinal
2,716 Followers
12