Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

I looked up and was shocked to see a giant bouquet of flowers hovering at my door window. I laughed as I recognized the muscular tattooed arms holding them. I hopped up from my chair to open the door for Leland.

"Delivery!" He said holding the vase out for me. They were absolutely gorgeous. The bouquet was full of pretty pink Stargazer Lilies and white roses. Two of my favorite flowers.

"Oh Leland they are just beautiful! How did you know, those are my favorites!" I said taking them from him and setting them on the corner of my desk. "Have a seat." I said motioning to the couch in my office.

"How's it? I hope you are having a good Monday." He said as he pulled me down to sit beside him.

"Oh it's going, it is Monday!" I laughed. "I've spent the day thinking."

"You too?"

"Yeah, I just don't think that this is meant to be for us. I mean we had a really great time, but I just don't think . . . " I started as he looked at me with those gorgeous dark brown eyes.

"What . . . I was actually thinking just the opposite." He said as he turned so he was facing me. "I mean normally not getting to 'finish' would bother me, but with you, I can't wait for the next chance we get together. It's gonna be explosive!"

"Well yeah I mean I understand that, but do you think we have anything other than a healthy sex drive."

"Ok so tell me did you have a good time at dinner last night?" He asked.

"Of course I did!"

"Why?"

"Well, I enjoyed talking to you and learning about your life and your family. And the food was great!" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah it was really good wasn't it! But you see I had fun just talking to you and learning about you too. And I want to know more about you. I want to know about your family, how you grew up and what you want your future to hold." He said taking my hand in his.

"Are you sure, I mean something always seems to come up. Granted neither one could have been helped, I mean Saturday you were just doing your job, and last night your son was way more important than our date. But maybe somebody is trying to tell us something." I said as I leaned my head onto his shoulder. "Don't get me wrong I'd really like to give it another try!"

"Good because I'd really like to go out this Friday night. I've already told my dad that I'll be unreachable all night long and Maui wants to take the boys to the zoo on Saturday so they will be with her all weekend. So it'll be just you and me. If you care to join me that is, otherwise I'm just gonna be really lonely!" He said giving me a puppy-dog smile.

"Well I guess maybe the third times the charm. Ok, I get off at 5:00 every day, so I can be ready by 6:30" I said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Wonderful, I'll talk to you soon, bye babe. I gotta get back to the office, but I'll talk to you later." He said as he took my face in his hands and placed a gentle kiss in my lips.

"Ok, bye" I said as he left me breathless on my couch. I couldn't help but lean back and watch him walk away down the hallway. Lord he's got a fabulous ass! And he called me 'babe'! Maybe this really could work out after all.

++++++

The rest of the week went by rather quickly. Leland came to see me every day during lunch, sometimes bringing it with him and other times we'd go to the fast food joint around the corner. We talked about my family and how I grew up. Leland also called me every evening. We talked for hours just really getting to know each other. So by the time Friday morning rolled around we both felt we had known each other much longer than just a week.

Five o'clock came so quickly I almost couldn't believe that my day was done. Leland called my cell phone as I was getting ready to head to my car to go home.

"Hey babe, I'm really sorry but something came up I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight."

"Oh, well I guess we tried." I said down heartedly. I really felt like crying. Damn. This sucked.

"By the way, I'm just kidding, I'll be there to pick you up at 7:00!" He said laughing into the phone.

"Oh you are so getting your butt kicked for that one. That was so not funny!" I laughed back at him. "I'll see you then. Bye!" I said and then hung up the phone. I headed to my car and drove home.

Once home I changed into a pair of jeans and a cute off the shoulder tee. I freshened my hair and make-up and was soon ready to walk out the door. At almost precisely 7:00 there was a knock upon my door.

"Come in!" I hollered. I heard the door open and yelled out again, "I'm finishing my hair in the bathroom."

"Ok!" Leland said as he walked in through the open bathroom door and wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood in front of the mirror. We stood there looking at our reflection, and Leland snuggled in close, kissing my neck softly. "We really are a good-looking pair aren't we!"

He said with a chuckle.

"Oh now are we just a little vain?" I questioned teasingly as I reached behind me and grabbed his ass.

"Hey I'm just repeating what every member of my fan clubs seems to think! And I think you're gorgeous so we must be a good-looking pair!"

"Yeah ok I'll give you that! So do you visit your fan sites often?"

"I like to check them out every so often. See what the ladies are saying. It also helps so I can keep an eye out for the ones that are coming here to get themselves arrested!" He said laughing again.

"All right so what's the plan for this evening?" I said as I turned around in his embrace.

"I thought we could go catch a movie."

"That sounds wonderful. Shall we?"

"Let's go." He said as he took my hand and he headed out for our third date in less that a week.

The movie was a great scary vampire flick. I love sharing popcorn with a date, the occasional brush of hands, and the closeness of the seat. It all just makes me really ready for action after the movie is over. Two hours later we were walking out of the theater into a darkened parking lot. Holding hands we walked slowly to Leland's truck just enjoying each others company.

The drive back to Leland's place seemed to take forever. Maybe it was the traffic, or maybe it was just the anticipation of finally being able to consummate our relationship. Judging by the look of concentration on Leland's face I was pretty sure he was felling the same way.

"Is it just me or is this drive taking forever?" He asked me as we finally turned onto his street.

"Yeah it seemed like it. But there is your place." I said pointing to his building.

"Yeah home sweet home!" He told me as he pulled into his parking space. "So are you ready for this?" He asked as he turned off the ignition.

"I'm sure I'm as ready as you are!"

"Then let's hurry up and get inside. By the way can you do that thing with the condom again? That was really hot. I've never had anyone do that before."

"Sure, I did notice you seemed to really enjoy it." I said opening my door and getting out of the truck. He came around and took my hand as I closed the door. We walked into his apartment, and I headed to the bedroom as he locked the door behind us. I heard him check the machine as I began to undress. I was lying naked in the middle of his bed when he walked into the room.

"Wow, now there's a sight I could get used to seeing!" Leland began to remove his clothes. I sat up and watched as each item revealed more and more of his tanned flesh. I moaned when he removed his shirt revealing his hard abs and sexy arms. "I take it you like what you see?"

"Like it, lord you are one sexy piece of man!" I said licking my lips. "Mmmm, take the rest off for me darlin'!"

"Yes ma'am!" He said as he began unbuttoned the fly of his cargo pants. So should I put those stripping skills to work?" He said raising an eyebrow questioningly.

"Are you serious?" I asked with a laugh

"Actually no, I really don't think I could do it with a straight face." He said as he finished removing his pants.

"That's good, 'cause I don't think I could either. Now bring that sexy body over here! I need you" I said dropping the tone of my voice to a sexy whisper.

"Mmm, on my way!" He said as he walked over to the bed and laid down beside me. He reached down to stroke my mound, slipping a finger in between my nether lips. "God, you are so wet already." He said as his finger teased me tenderly.

"Oh I've been ready since we left my place. Hell I've been ready since last Sunday night! Now, please, don't keep me waiting any longer. Leland I need you inside me." I said reaching between us to wrap my fingers around his hard shaft. I slid my finger up and down it making sure it was fully hard. "Grab a condom, please."

Leland turned and grabbed a condom packet out of his bedside table and handed it to me. I took it from him and sat up on my knees. Leland laid down on his back and rested his head on the pillows and looked down at me. I straddled his lap and took his shaft in my mouth as I tore the foil packet open. Leaning down I set the condom on the head of his cock and took it in my mouth as I rolled the condom down along his shaft.

"God that's good!" He said as I sat back up and surveyed my handiwork.

"Oh you ain't seen nothing yet, Leland!" I told him as I crawled up his body aligning my sex with his. I kissed his lips as I slid down on his waiting shaft. He moaned into my mouth as we kissed. "Oh you fit so good . . . "

His shaft filled me completely. Leland took my hips in his hands as I began to ride his hard shaft. A weeks' worth of waiting found its way out as we made love. Leland's hands roved across my skin, lightly, tracing paths of delight across my belly and up to my breasts.

I sat upright on him shaft as he caressed my breasts. Moving upright caused him to sink deeper into my sex. "Oh god . . . " I cried out as it did. I grabbed hold of his forearms to support myself as I rose up until I barely held his shaft inside me, and then dropping slowly to bury him back inside me. We enjoyed the pleasure of this dance as we gazed in each other's eyes. I felt as though those dark chocolate drops saw all the way into my soul as we made love.

I slid my hands down his arms until I was laying across his chest, our rhythm slow but steady. "I want you to take me!" I said as I kissed his lips.

"Mm hmm." Leland said kissing me back. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled back a leg to give himself some leverage. With a quick easy motion, he flipped us over so he was lying over me. He rose up, supporting himself on his arms. Looking deep in my eyes once more, he thrust deeply into me.

I loved watching the almost primal expressions that come over a mans face as he makes love to a woman he cares about. Leland was no different. The emotions that played across his gorgeous face were wonderful to watch. He wore his passion and desire openly on his features.

Leaning back down, he nibbled along the ridge of my collarbone making me squirm beneath him. I writhed with pleasure as he thrust deep inside me. I groaned with unbridled lust as he traced along the ridge of my collarbone with his tongue. The sensation made me shiver in his embrace.

My own orgasm was rising fast as Leland quickened his pace. I could tell he was getting close when he closed his eyes and drove his shaft hard and deep. The extra force sent me careening off the edge into an explosion of orgasm. The tightening of my sheath, caused Leland to cry out as his own orgasm followed closely on the heels of mine.

We laid together, with him still buried deeply inside me. Breathing shallowly, we kissed gently trying to calm the rapid beating of our hearts.

"Wow, that was so worth the wait!" I said with a giggle.

"Oh god!" Leland groaned . . . I realized that my laughter caused me to constrict around his sensitive shaft.

"Oh man I'm sorry." I said, trying not to laugh at the grimace of pleasure/pain that Leland wore.

"No problem." Leland groaned as he pulled his slowly softening shaft from my sheath. "That was incredible. I agree, very worth the wait." He got up slowly and walked into the bathroom to toss the used condom, and grab a warm wet washcloth.

Coming back into the bedroom, he sat down beside me and began to tenderly wipe the juices from my mound. "Can you stay, or do you need me to take you home?"

"I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow morning, so if you'd like me to stay I can." I said as he finished gently cleansing my soft skin.

"Good, I look forward to waking up with you in my arms. I've been dreaming about it since last week." He said as he tossed the washcloth into his hamper. He slid the covers back and I slid under them, he joined me there and snuggled in behind me. Giving me a kiss on the nape of my neck he whispered, "You were worth the wait. I'm glad you decided not to give up on us."

"Yeah I'm glad you made me see the light. Good night Leland."

The End.

touche
touche
25 Followers