Busted!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukpornfan
ukpornfan
35 Followers

She looked down at herself. It was true. She stopped rubbing and pulled her hand away. She was still on her knees, naked in front of him. 'Oh Geoff, please understand'

'What's there to understand? My sister's a slut who loves to suck my cock.' He grinned, though. 'Don't worry, you're not the first.'

She relaxed. It was going to be ok. 'I can see why,' she laughed. She looked down at his crotch again. Absent-mindedly, she licked her left hand of her juices.

Geoff unlocked the door & walked out without saying anything else. She realised she needed to get back to her blackmailer. She turned round & shuffled on her knees back to her computer. She turned the monitor back on & looked into the webcam. She decided to tease him a bit. She scraped some of the cum on her face with her index finger & fed it into her mouth. The look on her face was that of a slut. No, a fuckslut.

She looked at the screen. There were what seemed like hundreds of private & public messages to her, commenting on her performance. What? How? She found the conversation with English_Hunk. He'd commented on her performance a number of times, praising her abilities.

'How come everyone else saw it?' She asked.

'Oh, well, I couldn't enjoy such a beautiful moment on my own, so I told a few friends about it.'

'You bastard!'

'Now, now, Susan, there's no need to be like that. None of them know who you are, or the fact he's your brother. They were just enjoying the show.'

She thought about it, and realised it was unlikely any of them knew her. Still, this bastard did. 'I followed your instructions. I want you to delete that video, now. We had a deal.'

'Absolutely. We did. I sent you a copy to your personal address, then I deleted it.' She relaxed. She'd come through it.

'The new video was even better than the first, though. Especially when you started fingering yourself in front of the camera. I got great shots of both your faces, too.'

Shit! This wasn't getting any better...

ukpornfan
ukpornfan
35 Followers
12