Busted!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue escaped her mouth again and this time stretched a large bubble of saliva out with it. I leant forwards trying to force my cock down on her hand and get that saliva bubble on my cock. I...was...almost....there. Damn, she pulled away again laughing and dribbled down her chin, "Oops.".

"I'm cumming." I panicked.

"Oooooooh. That's it, squirt it aaaall ooooover my desk." she stood up, "C'mon Jules....", she glanced briefly at the tape measure, "Show me far you can squirt?"

"Fuuuuck!" I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed my thighs hard against the desk locking my knees in place and massaged my balls on the table with my slow pumping hips. My cock hardened to rock solid in her hand.

"Oh yes, yes, yeeeees," she ordered through clenched teeth, "cum for me!" My first wad took flight like a shot from a cannon landing a respectable 60 centimetres across her desk.

"Oh that's fucking beautiful Jules." she panted whilst her tits jiggled wildly from her hand furiously wanking me.

I quickly squirted five more gooey streams over her varnished desk at various angles, none as far as my first emancipated cumshot. My cum splash quickly reduced to a pulsing pearly fountain of slimy semen washing over her fingers and pooling at my balls. Slowing her rhythm she vigorously shook out every last drop as I softened in her cum-glazed hand.

"Well, that was a display! What do you think boys? I think you've both got your work cut out for you both."

"I wouldn't be too sure of that Miss." Jed spoke with confidence in his voice.

"Hummmm." she laughed, "Well the moment of truth has arrived Jed." She pulled out a box of tissues with her clean hand and wiped left hand dry. After, she took a small bottle of antibacterial hand gel from her draw and quickly massaged a few drops between her palms, the smell of surgical alcohol briefly permeating the room whilst she prepared her hands for another teen workout.

Taking the computer mouse and swapping the windows on the screen she chose another file quickly and double-clicked it. This time we had a full screen view of Ms. McElroy masturbating. "Something to look forward to boys." she giggled looking a little embarrassed as she quickly scanned for our wide-eyed approval.

The video was of her kneeling on a bed with her curvaceous backside to the camera as she played with her clitoris. I could feel a rush of hormones once again rushing through me and thought it wouldn't be long before I was hard again. I was definitely developing a crush for this hot forties tigress.

Walking passed my side of the desk again she leant over and inspected the gooey residue, "Sixty eight centimetres Jules. Quite impressive." She passed behind me and playfully slapped my backside.

"Now Jed," she leant up close to him and took his cock in her right hand, "let's see if you can live up to your boast shall we. Don't disappoint me now." she warned.

Jed just smiled as she started stroking him.

I watched her tits wiggle as her arm went into action. Mike was straining to see around her so she stepped back a bit behind Jed allowing a good view of her tits and hand action. Meanwhile she slipped her left hand under Jed's butt and fondled his balls, squeezing and releasing them, tugging at the base of his cock.

She turned to me "Jed always needs a little extra help to squeeze...it...out." she clenched her teeth and Jed raised on his toes.

"Aaaaagh." Jed yelped and Mike laughed.

I grinned at Mike as Jed closed his eyes and let his head fall back slightly, it looked like he couldn't stay awake. On the television Ms. McElroy was masturbating and moaning.

"What do you reckon I'm thinking about as I masturbate boys?"

"Getting fucked Miss." Mike replied with more confidence now.

"Yes, by whom?"

"By me Miss." We laughed.

"Well Mike, you'd better put in the effort!" she explained and let go of Jed's cock as she shuffled herself to stand between them.

"Move in a bit closer Mike." Mike stepped sideways within comfortable reach of her.

With a cock in each hand she started masturbating them both whilst fixating her eager stare on their cocks.

I could hear her moaning loudly through the computer speakers as I viewed a close up of her plunging her index and middle fingers deep into her sopping cunt, her labia gripping fingers as she fucked herself rapidly.

I caught her looking over at me in the ambit of my vision and turned to glance at her. Her eyes lit up as she ever so briefly glanced down at my loins. It was obvious she wanted to fuck the virgin teen rookie first.

"I see someone is coming around." she smiled, "Anticipating a victory?"

I looked down and saw my cock halfway to hard and rapidly gaining in strength. I looked over at her but she had returned her attention to the two boys as she looked from one cock to another whilst wanking hard and fast, her magnificent mounds bumping and bouncing with her cock juggling. Mike and Jed looked like rag dolls, jiggling around with their heads flopping back and forth in ecstasy.

"C'mon boys, show me what you've got. Cover my hands in cum." she panted with her double-wank exertion.

"Fuck!" Jed yelled as Mike moaned loudly.

She tugged them back from the desk slightly and pulling up her skirt with the ends of their cocks wanked and rubbed their cocks up and down her sexy thighs. Jed ran his right hand down the small of her back and down her backside squeezing her left arse cheek.

"Now, now Jed, control your friskiness. If you want 'that', you'll have to work for it."

I could see they were close to blowing and felt a slight panic that one of them would beat my high score across the desk.

"Who's going to blow first do you think?" she asked rhetorically.

She tugged faster, panting hard. Beads of sweat appeared between her breasts and upon her brow as she started rhythmically rolling her hips and romping each cock against her thighs. "C'mon boys, spill it for me."

Jed moaned "Fuck."

"Oh look boys," she panted whilst jutting her chin towards the monitor, "I'm going to climax."

We all looked at the monitor in unison to see the three middle fingers of her right hand playing furiously over her throbbing clit as she plunged the fingers and thumb of her left hand into her pussy stretching her labia wide. She started bucking and writhing letting out a strangled scream as her orgasm waved over her. A close up revealed hot cunt juice oozing over her glistening wrist.

"Oh, fucking bitch!" yelled Jed.

"Christ!" shouted Mike.

Both came almost simultaneously as Ms. McElroy pulled them towards the table laughing gleefully whilst pulling their foreskins back hard as she aimed their cocks slightly downwards.

Jed's first spurt didn't get half way of my best efforts but he didn't look disappointed. Mike rapidly shot three loads across the desk but was short distanced due to the angle. He grasped her hand on the fourth squirt and aimed up vaulting a stream high to level the playing field.

"Mike!" she admonished flicking his hand off of hers and letting go of his cock.

She continued wanking Jed leaving Mike to finish himself off. Then, as quickly as it began, it was over.

"Oooooooh look at all that beautiful cum." she grimaced barely restraining her animal lust for it.

"That's not fair." Mike managed whilst catching his breath and propping himself up on the corner of the desk.

"What isn't Mike?" she asked.

Mike took a moment to gulp some air, "You aimed us down."

"Did I? I'm sorry boys I didn't notice." she replied with faux innocence.

She made her way around Mike's side of the desk and pulled a few tissues from the tissue box purposely wiping off one gooey finger at a time whilst staring challengingly at him.

"I think we can safely say that you're out of the running Jed."

"Yes, Miss." Jed replied defeated but not too perturbed.

"Too much unbridled teenage masturbation. In future I expect you to save yourself up for me."

"Yes Miss." he had cheered markedly at the prospect.

"Now," as she dropped the sodden tissues into the bin, "to the matter of who shall fuck me first. Take three steps back away from the desk boys." she ordered as we stepped back witnessing the warm syrupy mess trophying her desk.

"Hmmm. Sixty nine and a half centimetres."

Mike beamed towards me with a victorious grin on his face.

"Minus seven inches is about... fifty two centimetres."

"Jules." she took the small ruler and levelled it against my furthest stream, "Sixty nine centimetres. Minus six and a half inches is approximately, fifty three centimetres."

Mike's smile melted.

"But you aimed me down!"

"Well that's the price for stupidly downloading porn onto the school network Mike."

He glowered like a spoilt brat folding his arms across his chest.

Jed rolled his eyes indicating this was a well rehearsed event.

"Mike, you will sit yourself down in the sofa and await your turn." Ms. McElroy ordered.

"No, I fucking won't!" Mike raised his voice to almost yelling. He was threatening to sour the experience for everyone.

"Then pick up your shit and go home!" she retorted. There was a pregnant pause. "Well, what's it going to be? Fuck or go home?" she glared at him whilst awaiting his decision.

He looked to Jed for support but Jed avoided eye contact and looked at me apologetically. Mike looked at me briefly and then stomped childishly to the two seater couch and flumped down.

With an air of superiority from her victory Ms. McElroy trumpeted "Jules gets to fuck me first and for Mike's insolence, Jed you're second."

Mike said nothing with his head turned away staring at the drawn blind.

"Okay Jules, we'll fuck with me bent over the desk." I started to regain my hardness as Ms. McElroy unzipped the left side of her skirt, released a button and dropped it around her ankles revealing lacey panties which she rolled down her thighs until they too fell from her knees to her ankles. I could smell her excitement as her pinky-brown labia peeked passed her sexy sable pubic hair.

"Like what you see boys?" she asked as she stepped her right leg out of her skirt and panties and stood with legs spread providing a great view of her cunt. I gawped at her white bikini line contrasting her pubic hair and tanned thighs.

Stepping onto the back of her right shoe she pulled her foot free and casually kicked the shoe off followed by her left shoe then turned her back to us, leant over the desk and spread her legs shoulder length apart raising onto her pretty white nail varnished toes.

"Hmmmm," she moaned as she slid her middle finger between her labial cleft lubricating her lips and preparing for penetration. "Okay Jules."

My heart raced and I almost tripped over myself to stand behind her.

"Take my hips." she commanded as her left hand now grasped my shaft and guided me to her piping hot opening, "Oh what a handsome head!" she remarked just before I pierced her pussy plunging my cock up to her navel. She gasped and grasped my right wrist hard.

"Ooooooh yeees." she squealed, "Pump that pussy."

I started pumping her sopping cunt whilst pulling her hips towards me causing the computer monitor to wobble a jig as it replayed her masturbation for me.

"Nice Jules." Jed called out now seated on the sofa by the back wall. Mike remained silent.

"That's it Jules, fuck me hard." She arched her back towards me and grasping my neck pulling me in closer to whisper "I'm rubbing my tits in your cum." then sunk her tongue into my mouth.

Our teeth touched as our saliva slippery tongues slid passed each other trying to reach each other's throats. I dribbled down her cheek as her tongue almost tickled my tonsils. Straining her mouth further open her teeth tapped mine gently like she was trying to eat me. Her tongue was almost there at the precipice of its physical limits. Almost.... Almost....

"Hoooarrr." she pulled herself free, "God I love fresh teen cock." she confessed through gritted teeth then swung her torso forwards and planting the palms of her hands firmly onto the desk, started thrusting back to deepen my penetration.

"Do you like that?" she panted.

"Yes Miss."

"Marchelle."

"Yesss.....Mar-chelle."

"Do you want to cum on me?"

"God yes."

Her arse rebounded off of me slapping my stomach as her labia slipped up and down my cunt slick shaft.

"I think I'm about to." I responded quickly.

"Yeah? Fuck up to the point of squirting." she ordered whilst she found it in herself to push back even harder.

"Oh my God, this is it." I pulled out ready to blow.

Ms. McElroy's left hand quickly appeared between her hot and humid thighs as she parted her juicy cunt lips with her index and middle finger.

"Spray my cunt!"

My cock twitched and froze hard for a second before cum forcefully gushed out sousing her cunt-lips, fingers and pubic hair. I was trying not to squeeze my eyes shut to view this beautiful woman's pussy being plastered as cum spilled over her hand and started racing down the inside of her thighs. I grabbed her left hip to brace myself before I convulsed off of my feet. She extended her hand away from her cunt and grabbed my shaft pulling and squeezing as she helped spill the salty semen from me until I was spent.

I leant over her catching my breath and she played her fingers across her cunt mixing my cum with hers and messying herself up.

Coming down off of her toes, she turned towards me taking my neck in her right hand and pulled my face to hers for a long hard kiss.

When we eventually parted our lips she faced me noses almost touching "This is just between us okay Jules."

"Yes Marchelle."

Smiling she reached across the desk and handed me the box of tissues. Now go sit yourself down and enjoy the show. She peeped over my right shoulder, "Jed, you're up." I stepped back as she hoisted herself up onto the desk and spreading her legs lifted her feet on the desk edge fully exposing her cum covered cooze, her tits glistening with my previous desk-shot. She glanced briefly at me and smiled sweetly before Jed took position in front of her obstructing my view.

I slumped onto the couch next to Mike who was still sulking, though other parts of his anatomy weren't. I guess he'd made his mind up after all.

12