Busted!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
393 Followers

"Not surprising - hell, I'm here naked with a deliciously beautiful woman, and I'm getting my thigh stroked - I'd have to be dead or at least ancient not to have that at least start to happen!" I chuckled back at her, working on segueing from offended blackmailee to potential seducer, or seducee, as the situation seemed to be indicating.

"Hmm. Care to show just how much bigger it can get?" Catherine asked, her hand moving to cup my buttock cheek, squeezing it to test for its own firmness I figured.

"Is that included in the price of the photos?" I smiled back at her.

"It most certainly is now," she said.

"Well, it may take some additional show of appreciation if it's going to reach its max, you know."

"I think I can manage that - you're a tough negotiator. Oh, look at that - I should say a hard negotiator now, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely getting there, at least," I managed, trying not to get too erect too soon - now that I had the recording done, I was all for loosening up and doing some mutual appreciation.

Catherine reached out and ran her fingers along the increasing shaft, eliciting small jerks of pleasure from both my hips and my cock, which by that time was well on its way.

"Mmmm," Catherine said, after several moments of bliss for me. I felt as hard as I ever do, and knew there wasn't any further growth to be had, but I was in no hurry to end the experiment. "Looks like this is about it, wouldn't you say?"

"Yep, I think you've got it all, such as it is."

"Such as it is?" Catherine asked, letting go and obviously enjoying watching it pulse on its own.

"Well, I'm not exactly porn star material - that's no surprise to me, and shouldn't be to you if you read the story . . . oh, and if the story's true, of course."

"I certainly did read the story, and as I recall, your manly virtue was more invested in your endurance, not in your size. And I do love it when a man endures. Now, I believe the next part of the payment is due. So, any preferences, Mike?"

"Well, I'd sort of like to know the whole plan, then I can answer, I guess."

"No real plan, just somebody who loved the story and the idea that you can go on and on, and I'd like to find out just how on and on that might be."

"And what about Dan?"

"What about what about Dan? He's not here, he's out of town. He's always out of town. Besides, we have sort of an understanding."

"Sort of an understanding?"

"Listen, I don't want to get all sidetracked here. But it's ok. He'll be ok with it if I ever tell him, in fact, he'll get off on it, which means even more fun for both him and me, so, just take my word for it, it's ok."

"Hmm," I said, mulling this news over to check if it were: (a) believable, and (b) if it was did I want to get involved, and (c) if it wasn't did I want to get involved.

Seeing that I was working through all this, Catherine resumed stroking my cock with her fingertips, ever so lightly, and in about a second of deep deliberation, my dick was suddenly doing all the thinking for me, and I'd had my mind made up.

Giving in to the inevitable, and not reluctantly at all, I said, "Well, in that case, I think it's time for you to match me in the lack of clothing, and for us to find someplace that's more comfortable to be horizontal than here on the tile floor. By the way, how much time do we have?"

"All day long - all night if you like. But just in case, give me your keys - I'll move your car into the garage if no one's out and about. We're pretty shielded from other homes out here, but if there's someone passing by, well, we do have appearances to maintain.

Damn, the keys were in my pants - I'd have to take the initiative, since I still didn't want her finding the cell phone and possibly figuring out I was recording! "I'll get them for you - nobody else here, is there? Maid, cleaning lady?"

"No, nobody," she said, to my back, as I headed out, quickly finding the keys in my rolled up clothes and giving them to her, my dick back to full soft due to the sudden shift in focus. I knew that it would reassume its former self once this car thing was done, and I was trying not to look nervous.

"Anything wrong, Mike?" Catherine asked, picking up on my abrupt shift, and looking at my shriveled member with a look of worry, or at least disappointment.

"No, nothing - I'm still processing your understanding and I'm not used to doing this sort of thing," I said as she opened the front door (and I dodged behind a wall), looked around, then hit a button on a remote she'd picked up, and headed out. I heard a garage door open, my car start, and so forth, and soon she was back, cheerful as ever. She handed me the keys and walked back down the hall as I repocketed them and rerolled my clothes, following her soon after.

I was about 10 feet behind her as she walked, that dress doing its thing again. She had apparently unbuttoned more - make that all - of the front buttons as she walked, and as we got to what was the bedroom door, she shrugged and the dress just fell away, revealing a wonderful pear bottom, not model skinny but hardly overdone - just a lovely sight. No underwear at all, just smooth, luscious skin nicely framed.

Reaching the bed, she pulled back the covers, leaving just sheets and pillows, then reclined against the pillows, showing me her well clipped but not shaven pussy and amazing breasts. I'm not that much of a breast man, compared to the lower areas in competition, and I've never found the idea of surgical enhancement a turn-on, preferring the natural. Or so I'd thought. Those breasts were about fantasy quality: if I hadn't known her age, I'd have thought they were maybe a 25 year old's - full yet without any suggestion of silicone as far as my inexperienced eye could tell, the left just barely larger maybe, and the nipples looking already erect, surrounded by not big, not small, pink areolae. My guess was enhanced, but it was so well done that I really wasn't sure.

"Dan's a fortunate, man." I said, approaching her, my dick already starting to recover.

"He'd be a lot more fortunate if he were around more," she said, a bit sadly, then, "You might have to do more than looking to make sure," she said, quickly recovering, back to a teasing smile.

"Mmmm," I answered, not really interested in conversation at the moment. I crawled between her knees, parting them to get a good look. Her pussy was lovely - just a hint of a glint of moisture at the closed slit, the inner lips not visible. After a moment of visual appreciation, I dropped down and started kissing her inner thighs, taking my time, working farther up, finally nuzzling her with the bridge of my nose, nudging the lips apart, then pulling my tongue along her, from perineum to clitoris. She sighed at that, and I took it as a signal she was fine with my not rushing things.

Continuing, I kissed her lips apart, briefly noting that I hadn't kissed her up top before here, down below. Ah well, maybe later, I hoped, focusing again on the task at hand. She whimpered a bit, and I kept the approach light, barely intruding, just outlining, tonguing just hard enough to be doing it, I hoped, and in a few moments, I could feel her hips start to try to move toward me, trying to get more pressure from me. I danced around the issue some more, while she pushed harder toward me. I wanted to tease her a bit more, hoping to get her in a begging mood.

Backing off, I returned to licking outside the lips, along the crease where her pussy met her thighs. She groaned in disappointment and I felt her hands on my head, pulling me back up to get my tongue again. "Something I can do for you?" I asked, barely kissing, no tongue, her pussy here and there, setting no pattern.

"Dammit, you're driving me crazy - come on, DO SOMETHING!" she cried.

"Mmm. Well, hold yourself open then," I answered, still teasing. I wanted her complete surrender at this juncture. She let go of my head and I could see her fingers part her vagina, the pink wetness within, the clit peeking out, the tunnel beckoning. "That's more like it," I said, and went to work, again the tongue licking the bottom-to-top, this time stopping to circle the clit firmly and repeatedly, and she arched her hips up again.

"Oh, yeahhhhhh!!" she sighed, and after a minute or so of that, I heard her gasping and whimpering as her orgasm took over, her hips humping almost obscenely if it weren't for the hands down eroticism of the act. As she came, I sucked her clit into my mouth, pulling and still circling, and she actually cried out, loudly as she spilled over the top and shook in waves of rippling orgasm. I hung in there until she quieted, letting the clit slip back from my sucking, still circling it with my tongue, but gently now.

"Aw, fuck, that was good," she sighed, and I crawled back up on top of her, my cock not in her, but pressed between us. "I don't suppose you could give Dan some lessons . . . nah, probably too complicated to arrange," she mused.

"Done?" I asked, she seemed so relaxed. Maybe she'd changed her mind about seeing how long I could last.

"No way, just getting started!" she chuckled, reaching down and confirming I was still hard, although by that time I was down a bit, maybe an 80% level or so compared to before, when she'd been stroking me.

"And you - losing your focus?" she asked, registering the less hardness, although I wouldn't have called it softness yet.

"No, just distracted there for a moment," I said.

"You know, something I get off on is feeling a man get harder inside me. Think that's in the cards?"

"Oh yeah," I said, reaching down and guiding my cock into her very wet pussy. It slid right in, little resistance, maybe a bit looser than I was used to, but still a nice fit, not like I was lost in there, just not having to work at the entrance.

"Mmm... That feels nice," she murmured.

I fucked her gently, at first, wanting to let her feel what she'd said. I felt my dick harden from the all-over slippery gliding in and out, and soon I was fully hard again.

"I think I'm in," I joked, straight-faced.

"Yeah, I sorta think so, and you're certainly bigger than a minute ago. That's great!" she complimented.

"Bigger than you're used to?" I said, fucking a bit harder now, and giving an extra surge of push at the end of each stroke.

"Does it matter?"

"I'm hoping not, but that would be up to you to determine.

"Truthfully?"

I nodded. "OK, then: no, but not much smaller - plenty big for me, for sure," and with that she started fucking back in earnest. I had one hand around her shoulder, one grasping her ass, pulling it to me on each stroke. Pulling her ass upwards and lowering a bit myself, I could feel my cock start to push along the top of her inner walls, and that was the right thing to do, as she gave a quick gasp, then immediately got swept away by another, surprise to us both I thought, orgasm.

OK, got that spot targeted, will remember that, I thought. I had been supporting myself on both forearms or elbows, but took the opportunity to check out those breasts. They weren't rock hard, and I could see they had spread a bit as she lay on her back, but they were still fantasy cheerleader / playmate quality. I leaned on one arm so I could encircle one with my hand, testing the firmness and nudging to see if I could sense any silicone - nope, just 100% purebred genetic blessedness! The nipple, as I zeroed in on it, was hardened and beckoning, and who was I not to taste? OK, no taste, but the mouth feel was as gorgeous as the sight. I nursed one, then the other, while trying not to maul her in my eagerness. I wondered if I were a tit man after all, but dismissed that with a quick recollection of the delights between her legs.

I wanted to do some plowing, hard, so I pulled out - another surprise that she met with a groan, and flipped her over, up onto her knees, planting myself back into her right away, now holding both her hips in my hands, roughly pulling her back to meet my hard thrusts.

Apparently another right thing to do, as she got right into it. This time, we must have fucked, hard, for a good five minutes, my reaching under at one point to grasp and pinch those amazing breasts. They felt harder than natural, but the nipples were so hard, and I knew that wasn't the silicone, and she moaned as I did it. Toward the end, I was kneeling erect, hauling her ass back into me, her knees almost off the bed as I lifted her. I could see the perspiration along her back, and I could hear her breathing, hard. "Oh yeah, give it to me!" she cried out. "Fuck me hard, you bastard! Oh, damn! Fuck!! Oh FUUUCCCKKK!!" she cried at last, getting to come yet again. She came, then collapsed forward, and I went with her, barely the tip of my cock still inside her. I didn't want to fall out, just to keep on keeping on.

And in that position, I found I could raise up and drive down, finding that upper wall G spot area again, and so I did, reaching under her to rub her clitoris while I fucked downward, almost vertically, into her. Keening, she sobbed, "OH, OH!!" and came even again, and I let her ride through it before I finally backed off, slipped out, and rolled to my side, gasping for breath for the exertion, but spooning her, my arms around her, kissing the nape of her neck, one hand finding a breast to cradle.

"Damn, damn," she said quietly. "You haven't come, have you." A statement, not a question.

"Not lately," I said.

"Well, we've been at it, what? over a half hour for sure . . . "

"Dan never makes it more than 10 minutes, foreplay included, and his foreplay is never that good to begin with."

"A little TMI there," I said. "I don't want to mess up anything here. You're just blackmailing me, remember? And, just for the record, do you come on as sexily for him as you do for me? There's nothing more exciting to a man than a woman who wants him."

She wriggled around, coming to lie on her back. as I leaned over her. She took my hand and put it back on her breast, explaining, "I'll give that some thought. But for now, don't worry - I'm not taking this as anything more than just exactly what it is. You're an attractive guy, I'm apparently attractive to you, we're both not in exactly storybook marriages at the moment, but neither of us is going to get swept away emotionally by what is just some good, honest sex. Now, I've have a bit of an advantage in getting you here this way, but I hope we can just let that go. I still want to hear about that fisherman, anyway, and we have lots of time, so, tell me a story! Oh, and if it's good, I just might make all this a very memorable, in a good way, occasion for you!"

"Oh, you already have done that, but ok, what do you want to know? I wrote it down, and while I tried to tell it like it was someone making it up, it was really pretty much just the way I wrote, names changed, of course, but true, right down to the phone call with his wife."

Saying that, I shifted to straight missionary, rolling her onto her back again and sliding into her. It still felt great, and I still felt a bit like showing off, since this had apparently been, at least in part, about my staying power.

"Well, was the part about your Anne lady enjoying it really accurate?"

"Oh, yes. She definitely enjoyed it. I probably missed some details in the retelling. You'd have to ask her about that, though."

"I loved the part about Beachcomber Bill - or was it Bob? Was he really shaved and all?"

"Well, in the story, it was Bob. I'm still not telling what his real name was, though. And yes, I don't know if he shaved or waxed - just the idea of getting waxed down there freaks me out, but there was certainly no indication of hair - maybe he did lots and lots of electrolysis or something."

"And what about you? Weren't you jealous at least at first - if not of the Beachcomber, then of the fisherman guy? Obviously from your comment earlier, you're focused on the size thing - which from my reactions you should know is a bullshit concern for you. But, with her, did you need to work things out, or what?"

"Well, I was envious of both of them having bigger organs, of course. All us men - at least all of us who are less than above average - I think are envious of the larger endowed. But I wasn't jealous of Rick because I thought he could satisfy her better, just an envious of the equipment - and, for the record, envy is not the same as covetousness. I didn't want to steal it from him or anything - I'm too attached to my own, so to speak. I was happy that she got to try out something like that, since neither of us was into toys. And I was extra happy in the way she received me afterward - both how she felt physically - not stretched out beyond limits, but definitely a little looser for the reaming she'd gotten. But even more, the way she told me she preferred my somewhat modest offering to his bigger size - that Goldilocks reference was word for word, and very well done by her!

"How about you? How do you feel about size and all that?" I couldn't resist asking.

"Hmm. I guess I like 'em all. I've never been with anyone who wasn't big enough for me to enjoy, and I've been with bigger and smaller than you."

"Yeah, you said 'not much smaller' a while ago. I guess that means Dan's got me beat."

"Mmm-hmm. But not by much, like I said."

"Ever do any porn-size?"

"Once, a long time ago. It was fun to play around with and just to check out visually, and once we got it in, which I admit wasn't that difficult, it did feel awfully full. But he didn't last long, and neither did we, and like I said, that was a long time ago. I've never told Dan, so don't you, ok?"

"What - you think I'm going to be discussing with Dan things that his wife told me about dicks she's fucked? No way, don't worry."

"I guess you're right," and she laughed a little bit, and that little bit of laugh really helped rehumanize the whole day.

After another bit, just a couple of minutes, of us fucking silently, not exuberantly, just sort of nicely, she said, "What can I do to get you to come, anyway? You've proven your endurance, that's for sure, and it's been great, but I'm liable to be getting sore sometime, maybe soon, so can I help?"

"You're helping, thanks. But now that you mention it - um, how about pleasuring yourself while I watch and keep on fucking you?"

"Oh, sounds like it'll be crowded down there, but let me try," she grinned up at me.

And, reaching down between us, she started rubbing her clit, as I reared back up and, still inserted, watched. It was gorgeous, and she supplemented with her other hand on her breast, pinching the hard nipple and squeezing the breast, and watching me for my reaction.

"You really are beautiful," I said, quietly, and she shifted her lower hand somehow to keep rubbing herself, but simultaneously wrapping her finger(s?) around my shaft, managing to press along the underside wonderfully.

"Whoa - I think that's doing it!" I exclaimed, and she kept it up, and I kept it up, and in about another minute, I felt my semen surging upwards. Fucking in, hard, I spurted into her, then pressed as far in as I could get and kept spurting, her fingers squeezing my base, squeezing out all she could.

Nonstop sex is rarely erotic to the reader, so I won't bore you with the rest of that day with Catherine. Suffice it to say that was not the end of our sex that day - she was pretty insatiable, and I was pretty inspired, it seemed. I kept the audio evidence to myself, never mentioning it to her. In turn, she gave me the thumb drive and didn't mind while I did a cursory file search to see if there were other copies - there didn't appear to be. I know that was no assurance of anything and that she may have had another copy, but I figure with the blackmail audio, and with having heard no intimation of anything amiss since, I'm in pretty good shape. It's a cinch that before I post any further photos of Anne or me or anyone else, I'll learn and practice some photo editing software. Damn tattoo - caused me some worry, but I guess it also found me a memorable afternoon and evening.

romancer
romancer
393 Followers