Busted

Story Info
A domineering hotel manager discovers a filthy guest.
5.3k words
4.52
43.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very tired but happy. I had just checked in to my favorite hotel in this city. I get here about six times a year, it's really grand and elegant, totally my style. I was particularly happy because when I checked in, the front desk attendant informed me that I had some kind of award gift waiting and would I wait for a moment. She went and fetched the manager who came out to greet me. She was a beautiful olive skinned Italian woman (I caught the nametag) and she welcomed and congratulated me on achieving some kind of points or awards status. She told me they would be sending up a gift to my room and that they were upgrading me to a suite for my ongoing loyalty. It all made me laugh a bit because all I could think of was getting into a hot tub and crawling into bed.

"Oh," she said, "One more thing, Ms. I," addressing me by name, "there's a letter for you, please," and she handed me a formal sealed envelope with my name hand written on the front."

"Thank you," I replied and made my way to my room.

As I drew the bath, I waited for it to fill, and I lay down on the sofa, looking at the sparkling bay and incredible view of the city beyond. I was naked under the thick white robe tied around my waist. I listened to the water run in the bathroom contemplating ordering up some room service and a bottle of wine. There was a knock on the door. Who the fuck? I hadn't ordered anything.

"Guest Services," a female voice gently announced. I was a bit startled and as I said, basically naked under the robe, but got up and went to the door, opening it. To my surprise, the manager who had come out to greet me was behind a formal c overflowing with all sorts of goodies.

"Good evening, Ms. I," she said, noticing my surprise and discomfort. These are for your loyalty with compliments of the house. May I bring them in?" she asked.

I responded, "Wow, how nice, yes, please," and pointed to an area in front of the couch. She rolled the cart over and began setting everything up. There was at the center a bottle of very good champagne in a bucket of ice, two glasses, assorted cheeses and chocolates, breads, other treats, it was very inviting.

"Ms. I," she said,

I interrupted her, "Please call me Carla."

"Very well, Carla, would you like some champagne? I can open it or leave it for you like this."

"Please, open it," I told her.

She began the ministrations. "I am Giovanna, the general manager of the property, I am so happy to be able to bring you this. We are very grateful for your ongoing business and this is just a small token of appreciation.

There was something about her that was regal, much more than being a hotel executive. Very beautiful in an evolved and elegant way. She wore an expensive well-cut suit and expensive jewelry that was obviously not provided by the hotel. Her skin was pure and she was extremely well put together. Well rounded and well-proportioned breasts, sexy legs, and an incredible accent. Definitely something there.

"Shall I pour a glass for you or would you rather wait," she asked?

Not having done this before, I didn't really know how to proceed. I actually wanted her to stay for awhile.

"I running the bath, I better stop it for a minute, what an incredible surprise," I said. "Will you excuse me a moment," I asked, going briefly to the bathroom to turn off the tub. "Would you have a glass with me, surely you're near the end of your shift," I asked with anticipation.

"That's very kind of you. I would love to. I actually don't work on shifts. My family owns this hotel and several others, I work here as general manager, and that means I can kind of do whatever I want to whenever I want to," she smirked. She poured two glasses, handing one to me. I air-toasted her and looked into her eyes, quite deep, dark and beautiful. All of a sudden I no longer wanted to be alone. I was just tired and horny and this gift dropped down on me. I dug deeper into the couch, my legs beneath me and my robe. The bubbles felt good going down, an immediate relaxation.

"Please join me, have a seat," I beckoned.

Giovanna, softening a bit, sitting down into the other corner of the sofa. We sipped in silence gazing at the beautiful view.

"Carla... Ms. I...," she began.

"Please, Carla."

"Very well, Carla, I have something rather awkward to discuss," she said, Did you open the letter I gave you earlier?

"No, not yet, what was it?" I asked with curiosity, thinking perhaps it was a gift certificate or another bonus treat.

"I'm afraid, well, it's a kind of bill for damages. I'm sorry," she replied in a very business-like tone, "Please open it, I'm sure you'll understand. Damages from over the past year."

Putting my glass down, I opened the envelope, extracting an invoice for $3000 in damages with a careful inventory of dates and items.

"Three thousand dollars," I cried, "for what?"

"Please read the bill. It seems you have soiled or permanently stained fine Egyptian cotton sheets, pillows, towels during each of your visits this year. These are not dirty laundry in the normal sense, but each time the item was no longer usable."

My face grew bright red and started burning. "What are you talking about? What do you mean?," I tried to deflect suspicions, knowing full well she knew what was going on.

"My head of housekeeping notifies me of excessive damage from abusive guests and the first time I ignored it. Then it happened again and I realized it was the same guest... you Carla, you come here often enough."

She looked at me closely, sensing my shame and just came straight out, "Carla, I think you and I know what you have been doing do my bed linens," she continued, "you seem to be a shitter, aren't you?"

"What do mean a shitter," I tried to wiggle out of it.

"OK Carla," she explained, ignoring my denial, "We can do one of two things."

I was now in shock. Yes I had wanked repeatedly in that hotel, as I have in many hotels. I love frigging myself and others in beautiful hotels away from home and can get extremely anal and sometimes leave a wake of my smear here and there, but I've never been called on it. I was so ashamed, I could only defer to her authority. It wasn't the money so much, but the shame of it all.

"Are you with me Carla?"

"Yes," I responded meekly, "Go on."

"To me it's simple. You either pay the bill, and you are no longer welcome at this or any other of our properties for a year, or you agree to do everything I ask of you tonight, and the bill disappears. Of course you promise to be most careful in the future with our property in regard to your fetishes."

"What do mean 'everything you ask of me?" I looked at her, my face still red.

"Don't worry, you won't get hurt or embarrassed, not like walk out the window... just some things I have in mind after looking at your behavior and tastes."

I was silent for a very long time, then took a long sip of the champagne, finishing the glass. Giovanna took off her jacket and draped it over a chair back. She got up and refilled our glasses and sat back down next to me on the soft cushy couch.

"I haven't heard your decision," she whispered. "Carla, close your eyes for a moment," she said. I did so. I detected the lights being turned down low through my closed eyelids. I heard her take a sip. I next felt her hand gently take my hand and she brought it to her mouth and gently kissed it, very long. I kept my eyes closed. Her lips pressed into my palm for what seemed an eternity, all of which I thought of what she must be thinking, being in control like that, reducing me to a quivering prey. She then guided my hand to her breast, full and firm under a silken white top. She cupped my hand around her bosom, slowly unbuttoning the top.

"Put your fingers under my shirt and pinch," she whispered.

Without thinking, I did as she asked, stroking the stiff tip gently as she began breathing a bit more rapidly. I pinched the nub gently.

"Keep your eyes closed. Carla, does that mean you want to save your three kilo?"

"Uh-huh," I responded.

"Good," she replied, "because you want to know why I am giving you a chance?"

"No, why," I whispered.

"Because Carla, my dear, I'm a shitter too. We know each other, I think we're a lot alike, I hope so," she went on, "My husband doesn't know anything, he doesn't satisfy me, he's too busy and important. My lover is too flaky. I have found my most recent satisfaction with women. Does that surprise you?"

"No, Giovanna," I responded, "No... I have a beautiful lover, a woman I love, my husband also knows nothing."

"Call me Vanna, you wonderful beauty. Do you play with her filth, Carla?"

"How do you mean," I asked.

"Carla, let's not pretend we don't know this game. Pinch me harder."

I grabbed her nipple and clamped down hard until she let out a short gasp, but still pushing my hand into her breast. She moved her torso around and swiftly removed her blouse, exposing two of the most delicious tits I have ever seen. Without hesitation I took one ripe cherry in my mouth, circling it hungrily with my tongue and she moaned gently. Her hip became hard, sticking into my lips, I teethed it and began playfully biting it.

She pulled my face up to hers and while guiding my hand back to her swollen titbud, took my lips in her and we began sensually kissing, feeling each other's rhythm with our mouths. Her tongue pushed mine down toward the back of my mouth and we wormed our flavors. We both upped our breathing and dug deeper into each other, exploring new tastes and flavors. She kissed heavily and seductively.

All of a sudden she broke off and got up, refilling our glasses. She handed me mine, and we toasted again, looking deeply in each other's eyes, and emptied our crystal.

She pushed me gently back onto the couch, on my back, my robe now falling open, revealing my nakedness. I didn't care.

"My rules, remember? No, lie there," she commanded as she grabbed one of the luscious elegant white pillows, down-filled, and placed it under my head. She knelt over me, damp panties over my face and brushed her hardened mams against my belly, the nipples etching an electric feeling. I closed my eyes as I felt her expert hands touch my coochie. She pulled me open slightly and my mind was racing in expectation, eyes closed, when I felt her lips lightly dance around my wettening vag. I pushed into her instinctively and her tongue just went to work.

"You're naked there, you shave your twat, fuckgirl," she mused.

"Uh-huh," I replied, "I feel more of every touch."

She ate hungrily and played my hole and clit, very quickly whipping me into a frenzy. I was gyrating into her mouth and lifted my head up to find her cunt. My nose touched her bottom, clad in a very elegant black lace pantie, and she stopped suddenly.

"Oh no," she reprimanded, "You'll stay still, you don't get me, put your head down, remember our agreement, down."

I quickly returned my head to the couch. She turned around leaning over my prone body, her face inches from mine, "Not one move until I command, do you understand?"

I nodded, and she stared into my eyes, dripping a small glob of saliva into my mouth, not kissing me, but watching me let it in. It tasted slightly of my cunny. She then kissed me gently, nibbling my lips all around, then teasing her tongue in. We grasped at each other, the kisses running passionate for a long time. I loved her scent, was enthralled by her beauty and touch. She returned to my pussy, her gorgeous but untouchable ass so close to me, above my face, yet so far. This bitch was beginning her torture.

She moved back, and brought her legs up over my tits, the robe now tangled around my nakedness, her elegant heels still strapped to her beautiful feet. She placed the sharp heel of her right shoe on my taut nipple and I felt a shimmer of fear, the hardness suddenly breaking my mood. Tracing gently but firmly, the pointy end dragged off my nip, down my belly and stopped at my bush. She pushed it into the opening, glistening from her startup tonguing. I tensed up and waited.

"You're afraid, Treasure, I can feel you. You don't trust me."

I waited. She pushed the point in deeper. I really didn't want to get fucked by this bitch's stiletto heel. She slowly withdrew the hardness and deftly removed her shoes.

"I was playing with you, I feel your limits. But with me now, you know you have no limits, right Carla?"

I murmured in agreement, thankful for the withdrawal.

"Close your eyes, Love," she spoke.

I then felt her barefoot heel on my breast, not heavy, but moving toward my head. Immediately her big toe was on my lips. I opened my mouth and welcomed it, the somewhat salty, dirty flavor of it on my tongue. I licked gently, then took it in, sucking all around it, tonguing the crack between her next toe, tasting the sweat, the funk, her scent. I took the next toe, mashing the two in my mouth and she moaned in guttural pleasure, "mmmmmmmm, that's better, that's what I want."

Grabbing her foot with my hands, I started massaging her heel and sides, pushing her toes deeper in my mouth, she was wriggling in ecstacy, her fingers finding their way back to my gash. I felt if this went on, she might actually orgasm from a toe suck, and their smell and flavor permeated my mouth. She was totally into this, but suddenly pulled back and stood up, reaching for my hand.

"Come," she said, pulling me up and leading me to the large bed on the other side of the room, covered in virgin white priceless cotton and down, the kind that envelops with comfort. She kissed me hard, then pushed me back down, now my head on the ample pillows and turning around. returned to her previous stance with her ass over my face about to sit and her face in my crotch; I was not one to complain.

"I want your taste back in me," she whispered and grinding her mouth around my wet glistening cunt lips, she started fingering me, slowly up my womb hole. She pushed deep, stroking the hard clit. I was growing dizzy and my breath was beginning to heave. She wiggled within me expertly, telling me this wasn't the first time she girl-fucked anyone. Her pace grew faster and she lowered her ass over my gasping face, me just wanting to eat her entirely.

A thick syrupy stink erupted over my nose and just hung there between our passionate writing bodies. She had wet farted on me. I just drooled, at the same time surprised and ecstatic. I whiffed it in, drinking the scent into my senses. Still frigging my vag, now pinching my clit and tonguing all around, she sank her ass weight on my face entirely. I was praying for her gashole to smother me. Another moist gas seepage flowed over my nose, now locked into her crack, separated by lace. I was surrounded by this incredibly offensive and sickeningly nasty smell but I couldn't get enough. I saw it in color, it sent me over the edge. With her mouth now commanding my gyrating pussy, I bucked hard into her face, beginning my cum. I yelled, 'ohhhh' and gasped through the quickening waves of pleasure. She lapped at me as she moaned, grinding her ass still in my face. My tingling went through all my limbs and I tried to grab her head into me with my legs to achieve my crisis.

But she abruptly pulled back, slamming the flat of her hand hard on my twat, stopping my movement.

"Carla," Treasure, you didn't think I'd let you come so soon, did you? Tell me you want a shit lover. You loved my gas, you loved it?" she asked, "What do you want now?"

"I want to eat you," I responded, "I want to eat every inch of you, I want you to come a thousand comes."

"I know you do," too bad, she replied, getting up and going to the cart. "I know you ache to eat me, you hurt to come." As my heartbeat slowed somewhat frustrated, she returned with our glasses and a handful of strawberries.

"Don't you dare touch yourself, you are mine tonight, do you understand?" she hissed in a joking tone.

I cuddled up to her and we kissed deeply, making out like teenagers, not stopping for air for about five minutes. I kissed her neck, ears, throat, but always returned to that sculpted mouth of hers, so fine. We took generous sips of the champagne, after which she commanded, "Lie back down, we haven't even started," and she knelt back over my belly and licked my navel.

Unbeknownst to me, she had brought with her a handful of strawberries and put one in her mouth, chewing slowly. Next thing I knew, she went back to gently kissing my cunny and sludged the chewed strawberry much into me. Another strawberry in her mouth, chewed, and slurped into me.

"Keep the fruit inside you, love," she whispered, and returned to a deep cunt tonguing, careful to arouse me to a painful point I feared without letting me come. She slowed down for a moment and all was still, I could feel her concentrating, her heart was beating fast, I felt through our bodies.

Her crotch was above me, she careful to keep the lace over my face without touching. I heard a small grunt and murmur and then felt a trickle. Her panties were slowing filling up with hot yellow liquid. She wasn't directly pissing on me because of the panties, but they were filling up, becoming saturated and dripping over the edges. Her hips pushed down and the drenched garments touched my lips.

"Taste me now, piss lover," she whispered. I shot up, tongue to her crotch and lapped what I could. It soaked down onto my face, all over the sheets and pillows, such a mess going everywhere but I did my best. It was thick and salty, the brine of her beautiful cunt hole pisser. I took the cloth in my teeth and wrung them out with my lips, the liquid squeezed through. This time she didn't stop me.

More came, and the flow was stronger, now nearly pouring through the lace holes into my mouth and tongue. Her own tongue was feverishly lapping my strawberry cunt and a finger began tracing both my clit and my bottom, circling the brown star. Continuing this teasing, her piss ending, she pushed a finger slowly into my bum, getting it in quite far.

I grunted with acceptance and eagerness, wondering where this might go. She wiggled it around, testing my size and willingness. I wanted her in me, in all my holes. My mouth was grinding her lace crotch, trying to tongue her skin through her panties, but still seeking the remains of her piss. Withdrawing her finger, I felt another finger enter my stuffed cunt and try to scoop out the strawberry mush. Next thing I knew her hand was over my mouth, pushing the marinated fruit between my lips, "This is what paradise tastes like," and I ate it hungrily, imagining it came from her.

Her hand went back down and I felt a cool object press against my asshole, now being pushed slowly inside. I quickly realized it was another strawberry. It went in easily. Before I could respond, she pushed another in me, then another.

"You seem to open up for my treats," she teased, now returning the finger to my welcoming anus. She was now double-diddling my holes, one finger in each, twisting me into crazy sensations. She pulled them out and returned both into my pooper, gently curling them inside me, it felt like she was trying to grab the strawberry.

Her motions stopped again and all was silent, her fingers still in me, and she jammed her tongue deep in my cunt but barely moving. Her crotch bucked up and she grunted heavily and I felt her lovely tummy clench.

A flow of mass, not much, but a small dollop pushed into her panties very slowly and smoothly, she released her tension with practiced expertise and the lace above me expanded ever so slightly with a lump raising the surface.. The fudge ball moved gracefully between her buttock skin and the lace as she released her sphincter so tortuously close to me yet so far, the fabric separating me from the manna. I was swooning with anticipation but she held tight. She let her weight down on my face, mushing her meat gently onto my mouth, I so hungry for it.

12